Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! (49114 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by AuroraB(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Happy marriage life sir, and may the lord guide u through.. Amen ...
But your suit abi coat resemble saint peter college school uniform cheesy
For real undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Lilpen3758: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Money good ooh
See as dey fresh I refuse to believe say them dey shit and you cannot change my mind about it be you who

2 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
He who found a wife found a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord. I pray she will not be a celebrity wife because already he is favoured by God so make she tap from it.

Congrats to them , more blessings to their new home.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by PrinceMajestic: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
They look good together just that in a couple years especially after child birth she's gonna get blown up too fat, stretched n old. I can never marry a milf or a woman near my age. Naija women who do not do exercises just eating and getting fat and are already wrinkling after child birth. Damn, there wouldn't be elasticity in her stuff again. The guy try o. I nor mad, I love thim slick girls always.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
rawpadgin:
you will know bro. The problem with we guys is we always go for physical endowment
Gbam....

You too sabi
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by HRMK: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!NOR BE ONLY COLLEGE NA NURSERY!!
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Olivyabrown: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

The bolded is actually what you had in mind, but you have to butter him up first.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by shekhaz(f): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to you both...may your home be blessed
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by zyzxx(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
I think that lady is ishilove if not

Ishilove is the next in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Gvnl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy Married life. May God Almighty bless your home with peace, love, laughter, long life and prosperity in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by April4th(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations and God bless this union.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Ishilove this could be us but you are not ready for this conversation undecided
Heh. That side is already covered smiley
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:
Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. It is on this note I bring to you the latest nairaland couple who just got wedded. Please, let's encourage them with some words of prayers. Thank you
congrats! Wishing you all a happy home.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
zyzxx:

Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
acesboy:
you mean saint peter idah
acesboy:
Juliusmomoh:
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Amuroba: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:
He who finds a wife, find a good thing.....
Does this actually apply to all b!tches? .
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Emissary1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations

Your home is blessed

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Pacesetter123(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy married life my brother.
But wait..oo,so all this one wer we dey dey here for dis forum de fight government say make dem address insecurity, bring down de price of garri, tell Dangote say we no fit build house again cos him carry price of cement go kip for heaven,dis bros bin de dey here de chyke dis babe..oooo.
From today,weda Dangote dey sell cement 10k a bag,make una no carry such thread near me,weda garri nah one cup 2k,I no go put mouth for such thread.
While una go dey dey here dey argue for tribal issue,I go use dat time de chyke babe wer dey "Worthy in both learning and in character" to marry.
So dat we go follow celebrate as "nairaland couple".
Chai,chyking begins now in enerst.
Kpam kpam kpam!
Any babe for this house?

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Raalsalghul: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
zyzxx:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by cutieBR(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations sir. Your home is blessed

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Jagri: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Silentgroper(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:
He who finds silentgroper, find a good thing..... kiss

Congratulations n Happy married life... May God bless ur new home with happiness, peace and joy. Enjoy!
Seriously!! . How did u knw?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by mccloud224(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:
I'm beginning to think the only interesting thing about marriage are just the high quality pictures which most say congrats to, other than that, nothing else.

No be lie....lol.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Raalsalghul: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

That first line proves u don't have sense grin

Guy you wicked.

See as you clear am shaperly. grin
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Raalsalghul: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

The main aim of this platform is to challenge other views since we can't agree on everything
If something is not working for majority of the people,then it should be discarded
Many married Nigerian men will agree that finding a wife has been a burden instead of being a good thing so it is clearly manipulative continue using that quote to deceive them

Anyway,u talk like a smart person,I dobale for u o
U clearly are not like us cheesy

Example is the man below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6600130/tired-marriage grin
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by donPhill(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wishing you a blissful marriage....
May the peace and joy of the Lord continue to dwell in your home

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by SirDickOdogwu(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na old people na, I think say na young people like me, because we association of young people for done shift our marriage till when Baba leave office
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Cousin9999: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Cute. smiley

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2021
acesboy:
Yes
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by annawhite(f): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
my gender be throwing hate speech in form of comedy.....do yo have to be so extra with compliments?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by deebrain(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Congratulations to them both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.