Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? (15924 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2011
I love Kimora too MissDark, I hope my daughters would look like her in the future. kiss
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 2:46pm On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I know you are trying to be funny with your comments about Aleke but hun I know what you look like  cheesy wink you are just as black as her if not ONE shade lighter. NOTHING wrong with that!  kiss Besides, there are some women who suffer self esteem issues on this site and dislike their complexion as it is, they do not need to read about some dude suggesting that an International Super Model who represents US needs to bleach her skin. Too many of our sisters are bleaching away their complexions and part of their soul in reality trying to achieve the look of those who on the contrary are literally dying to look like an African descendant by way of tan, lip0suction, bot0x injections, butt implants, fat injected in lips; etc. There is a reason Aleke is amongst some of the most respected and PAID models in the game. Her skin is not only radiant and a representation of African (BLACK) beauty, but her complexion although appeared to scorned by cultures world wide is in reality sought after and exotic to the masses.

It doesn't matter what the world thinks about our beautiful black skinned complexions as what matters is how WE view ourselves. We get respect when we demand it and carry ourselves with pride being sure to have a healthy self esteem. There is no reason why you a BLACK man, a BLACK SKINNED man should put down your African sister on this forum. Regardless if you find her attractive as an individual or not, she is still a reflection of what Africa has to offer and that is diversity, beauty and another representation of humanity (different life styles/looks). Appreciate it bro.  cool

sorry for the rant, but as a dark skinned girl who at one time wanted blue eyes, 'good hair', a small 'un-disgustingly big' butt and a white man to have light skinned kids, i think your quest to be funny just like Cork's can cause more harm than you two intend to. I AM SURE the both of you in reality appreciate black skinned women but lets be 'sensitive to sensitive issues', as J12 beautifully said before.  cool

I have no idea who this 190 u're talking bout is

cos its certainly not me angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I love Kimora too MissDark, I hope my daughters would look like her in the future.  kiss

And they may!  cheesy

190:

I have no idea who this 190 u're talking bout is

cos its certainly not me  angry

suuuure!  cool
off to work! kiss kiss smiley wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

Do guys avoid them? embarassed
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by arramyjay: 6:58pm On May 05, 2011
@p didn't knw they did.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 9:06am On May 06, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Do guys avoid them? embarassed

ermm, here in the UK, we do! wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2011
190 got owned.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by kpolli(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2011
no question is y do u ppl respond to Mr Corks questions
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 4:46pm On May 06, 2011
kpolli:

no question is y do u ppl respond to Mr Corks questions

**** ^^^wondering who invited him into this thread  undecided***
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by kpolli(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2011
a moderator
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 4:52pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

190 got owned.

you sure owe me!

pay me what u owe!! angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 4:53pm On May 06, 2011
kpolli:

a moderator

kokoli. thanks bro. So do u date dark skin females or they avoid you? undecided (no oofeinse)
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Candyness(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2011
you need theraphy
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Jackieugo(f): 5:49pm On May 06, 2011
Candyness:

you need theraphy
^^^I second this!
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2011
Wetin be theraphy?
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by BABE3: 6:14pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Wetin be theraphy?

haa! And you're pre-nurse?  shocked  You never jam o--that's the newest form of "therapy"-- therafy wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 6:15pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Wetin be theraphy?

Its means someone who's been seeking love for a long time
and the lady keeps turning him down cos of silly reasons  angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

190 got SONNED.
cool cool
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 6:37pm On May 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 7:18pm On May 06, 2011
Because it's dangerous licking something you cannot see through, dark girls with dark punany, beware, cricket, cockroaches, if not careful enough, you might end up getting caught by a broken bottle inside the dark tunnel.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 06, 2011
BABE!:
haa! And you're pre-nurse?  shocked  You never jam o--that's the newest form of "therapy"-- therafy wink

Lol. For a second I thought you were serious. Therapy, therafy, theraflu. Theracold and theramalaria nko? Lol.

190:
Its means someone who's been seeking love for a long time
and the lady keeps turning him down cos of silly reasons  angry

Hm, that one na life.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by BABE3: 7:48pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. For a second I thought you were serious. Therapy, therafy, theraflu. Theracold and theramalaria nko? Lol.

LOL----Pure jokes mehn! hehe. I see you're not conversant with your medical terms. You've never heard of theracold? cheesy

lol--oh lawd!
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 11:37pm On May 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Hm, that one na life.

angry angry

10cirenoh:

Because it's dangerous licking something you cannot see through, dark girls with dark punany, beware, cricket, cockroaches, if not careful enough, you might end up getting caught by a broken bottle inside the dark tunnel.
Absolutely true grin
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by aminalib(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

hmm u sure u were not foorking a black plastic bag? grin the darker the berry the pinker the meat, hmm put ur mind on that.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2011
hehehehehehe just as i said before. if there was a thread on dark skinned women it would reach. . .
see how the tables don turn now
i never laugh finish sef grin
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 5:31pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

hmm u sure u were not foorking a black plastic bag? grin the darker the berry the pinker the meat, hmm put your mind on that.

Be sincere, can you actually see through yours? we all know crawling animals and insects like dark and shady places/hole.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by aminalib(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

Be sincere, can you actually see through yours? we all know crawling animals and insects like dark and shady places/hole.

why don't u come and find out,u can get ur daily nutrients by eating all the animals and insects inside, infact stick ur head in it and see, undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 5:55pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

why don't u come and find out,u can get your daily nutrients by eating all the animals and insects inside, infact stick your head in it and see, undecided

Wow, is yours that wide? you mean my big head can actually fit into your dark and dangerous aisle? grin, can i come with a microscope?
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by aminalib(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

Wow, is yours that wide? you mean my big head can actually fit into your dark and dangerous aisle? grin, can i come with a microscope?

or is ur head that small undecided anyways make after u clean that part make sure to get to the other end, i know u like to lick that too
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 6:19pm On May 07, 2011
Oh God, you know if my head gets into your punny, then that's no longer licking, that becomes scrubbing because it is going to look like a brush inside a feeding bottle, all it does is scrub the bottle, not lick the bottle, but like i said, i can't risk encountering insects lying await inside that black punny of yours, maybe you should start bleaching just that part of your body? don't you think so? grin tongue
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by aminalib(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

Oh God, you know if my head gets into your punny, then that's no longer licking, that becomes scrubbing because it is going to look like a brush inside a feeding bottle, all it does is scrub the bottle, not lick the bottle, but like i said, i can't risk encountering insects lying await inside that black punny of yours, maybe you should start bleaching just that part of your body? don't you think so? grin tongue

I knew you would come in handy, can u bleach my anus? thanks,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.