Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? (15922 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
..actualy i almost Jam one when i waz reversin my Jeep...I had to apologise angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
You seem to have an obsession with complexion and dark skinned ladies. Why cant you let them be and focus on the ones you like. Smh, i'm sure one of these women probably fkd u up big time. What a shame lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
untouchablebela: You seem to have an obsession with complexion and dark skinned ladies. Why cant you let them be and focus on the ones you like. Smh, i'm sure one of these women probably fkd u up big time. What a shame lipsrsealed

ok..i take it u dak skin and I take it u NEVER been to London! angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
well am not light or dark am in between. And yes i have been to London but i do not see how this concerns you or your topic?
Mr..Cork:

ok..i take it u dak skin and I take it u NEVER been to London! angry

1 Like

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
untouchablebela: well am not light or dark am in between. And yes i have been to London but i do not see how this concerns you or your topic?

REALLY!!!.. ok what bus goes to Peckam? undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:

REALLY!!!.. ok what bus goes to Peckam? undecided

Bus 45 through south-west alley tongue
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by LebenNG: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
MsPotato:
[size=18pt]Mr Cork,[/size]

How about Oluchi Onweagba (she is Nigerian) and she is a Top World Class Model [/b]whom graced the covers of [b]Italian Vogue, i-D, ELLE, Untold, and Surface, she also was featured in Nylon, Marie Claire, Allure, and other national editions of Vogue around the world. she became the face of campaigns for Gianfranco Ferré, Gap, Express, Banana Republic, [/b]and [b]Ann Taylor, as well as working for Victoria's Secret. Onweagba's runway experience has been with John Galliano, Christian Dior, Costume National, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani, amongst others, in London, Milan, Tokyo and Paris . She does not just work for VITORIA SECRET but she is a Victoria Secret ANGEL!  kiss

Her pictures are as below. I think she is very beautiful, very sexy and very talented worldwide. GaBANG on your face Mr Cork!  angry angry angry

And also how about Agbani Darego whom happens to be Nigerian as well and In November 2001, Darego was crowned Miss World, beating Miss Scotland and Miss Aruba in the final round. Her victory in the pageant was widely welcomed in her home country, and her reign as MBGN was continued by Ann Suinner. Her one year tenure included goodwill trips and scheduled appearances on behalf of the pageant.
Miss Darego was honoured as an Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) after her win as Miss World in 2001. The Nigerian National honours are awarded to Nigerians whom have rendered services to the benefit of the nation.

Picture of Agbani is as below. Dont you think she is hot?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cB2LXaxIvD4/SSDwLEzoSBI/AAAAAAAADPM/SCZnUPrveew/s400/agbani5.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]And if you talking about very very dark skin tone colour![/size]

How about Alek Wek whom is from Sudan?
Wek was discovered at an outdoor market in London in 1995 in Crystal Palace, south London ny a Models 1 scout. She first received attention when she appeared in the music video for "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner, in 1995 and from there entered the world of fashion as one of its top models. She was signed to Ford Models in 1996 and was also seen in the "Got 'Til It's Gone" music video by Janet Jackson [/b]that year. [b]She was named "Model of the Year" in 1997 by MTV. [/b]She was the [b]first African model to appear on the cover of Elle, [/b]also in 1997.

Amongst other things she has [b]done advertisements for Issey Miyake, Moschino, Victoria's Secret [/b]and make-up company[b] Clinique
as well as walked the runway for high-profile fashion designers Shiatzy Chen, John Galliano, Chanel, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Jasper Conran and Ermanno Scervino. In walks for Christian Lacroix, she took the role of the bride on several occasions. In 2002 she made her acting debut in The Four Feathers as Sudanese princess Aquol Herb Ritts photographed her for a 1999 calendar in a Joanne Gair body painting that was a highlight of Gair's first retrospective. Wek has also been a guest on both The Tyra Banks Show and The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.

Her pictures are as below. Her skin is flawless and beautiful. People whom have bleached their skin should be ashame of themselves cause Alek Wek seems to be using her skin tone colour as an advantage to Beauty!

You talk of Agbani darego of 2001,abeg since then as a dark woman, gotten the crown again... well am a fair lady, i have higher chance with both dark and fair guys... apologies to dark beauties...No matter how ugly a fair girl is, her complexion covers her, imagine a plus size fair lady and a plus size dark lady, pls be truthful to yourself and beat yourself out of the "black is beautiful" slogan for once, which is more positively attractive??
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by LebenNG: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
ragdollz:
Gosh Cork is just winding us up with another one of his dark skin topics. Obviously he's fixated on dark skinned women. All the guys I know are dating dark-skinned girls, I just noticed that. Went to a party last weekend and almost NONE of the girls were light -skinned. It freaked me out grin grin. I guess really fair chicks are going out of fashion, or maybe they're facing extinction. What ever the case, from what I hear, dark-skinned chicks are sexier, more intelligent, and generally are better looking. Ok now shoot me grin grin grin
Out of fashion huh...to get a fair chick is expensive you know, they dnt rub vaselines. Yet when real egoistic men want to show off, they pick the brightest you know...Banks employ more of fair girls, brands mostly go for fair...our guys are always insecure of loosing us to other men, we be better market na, its almost like a curse, guys get attracted to them, ever wondered why? up till now my husband tells me he gets favours because of me. When he is faced with a difficult task, he only needs to front me, and you know greedy eyes of men, kaboooimm! he gets favours anyhow... better luck next time.
Apologies, i hardly make friends with a dark girl. Not my fault though i dnt want anyone to jealous me and my loving home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.