Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (65565 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by JuanJO(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
herkeem:

You people are something else, so they should separate the country because the woman out of her volition used hijab to the gym?
Bro no be like that. Anything you like make you talk
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by luvsalamat1991(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:
Hahahaha abeg make Dem kukuma separate this country.

One funny stuff about this religion is that them too mumu. She go still request for female Gym instructor because make guy man no touch her grin

That year for Malumfashi teaching hospital. You go see one fine nurse wey suppose give you injection. After the eye cutting and everything, for your mind everywhere don soft finish. Next thing vum Dem go bring one aboki boy like dat grin

what is your problem with northerner in particular and muslim please let us be.but when she is supporting you people on other issue you are happy.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Why are you interested in the gender of who won give u injection?? So if d woman give u. U go heal faster than if a man did Sense is very far from u . In fact ur mumu don do
JuanJO:

One funny stuff about this religion is that them too mumu. She go still request for female Gym instructor because make guy man no touch her grin

That year for Malumfashi teaching hospital. You go see one fine nurse wey suppose give you injection. After the eye cutting and everything, for your mind everywhere don soft finish. Next thing vum Dem go bring one aboki boy like dat grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Cele777: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2021
JETLi028:
Aisha Yesufu is nothing more than ATTENTION SEEKER

She is better than aisha buhari the vagabond prostitute of dubai
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2021
He’s a fool
doggedfighter:
The first commenter needs urgent help.

His rambling is a sign of psychiatric issue.

His neighbours should be careful so he doesn't bite them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by JuanJO(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
what is your problem with northerner in particular and muslim please let us be.but when she is supporting you people on other issue you are happy.
but how she go wear hijab go gym center You sef no get problem of understanding
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed
Southern kaduna?! Do you even know what's happening in kaduna at all?

Do you know the amount Muslims and Christians who leave in fear as a result of the activities of kidnappers, etc?

Come on man! Everyone in kaduna is feeling it... With regards to insecurity. Let us be truthful please.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Cele777: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Walkee:
Imagine being a muslim in Edo state yuck

Better than being a bambiallah vagabond in yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
How is her dressing your problem If u decide to walk naked , I believe u would complain about people criticizing you. Stop being stupid
habsydiamond:
She look like punching bag... That dress doesn't suit a gym centre mehn.. She come even do video join sef. Yeye.. She's trying to say she's religious than the Arabs that brought it nao.. There is cloth for everywhere as there is time for everything

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by onuman: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Aisha Yesufu has made a video for those who criticise her for wearing hijab to the gym, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Yesufu posted the video to Twitter on Wednesday, saying she would not dim her lights for her critics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxd3TSpg40U

In the video, she is seen in the gym, working out lightly and dancing to soft music in the background.

As a Muslim, the BBOG co-convener does not appear in public without hijab.

https://twitter.com/aneesatAbubakar/status/1405160971551842307?s=19

At the beginning, Male Chauvinists established a culture that women must cover their heads and some parts of the body so that women would not attract other men to make sexual advances to their women.

It’s not funny to see that some intellectually less-endowed women still stick to that culture which debases womanhood.

Other religions have injunctions stating that it’s a sin to look lustfully at the opposite sex. That serves.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by JuanJO(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
Why are you interested in the gender of who won give u injection?? So if d woman give u. U go heal faster than if a man did Sense is very far from u . In fact ur mumu don do
make I ask you question. People wey dey put fine fine girls for the store. Does it mean that the girls will dash you their products for free Hahaha. Na you wey be mumu
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This talkative lunatic is always seeking for attention. What a tramp
you this hypocrite... You use to loud yusufu... But because she has Hijab.. she is now an enemy..

I wonder who and what you are outside Nairaland.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2021
It’s a matter of choice and not what u think or what other people do!!! U can decide to walk naked from Lagos to benue. Nobody go complain so stop putting your mouth in what doesn’t concern u!!! Ur mumu never do
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr isonu ni ele, over sabi

Shey she no fit wear something else,

For Saudi Arabia sef dem no do like this

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2021
U no get sense . Why not train ur daughter as a nurse and force her to be giving u injection anytime u are sick grin . Since na woman wey no give u injection be your problem in this life
JuanJO:
make I ask you question. People wey dey put fine fine girls for the store. Does it mean that the girls will dash you their products for free Hahaha. Na you wey be mumu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by J2381: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2021
This one didn't go to the gym, she went there for show.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Ogbeni if I own the house. I can supervise it in singlet and boxer . Try Dey use your head sometimes. The owner of gym didn’t see it as a problem so why are you crying
ogelekpomgam:

Oga,there is cloth for everything.lets learn how to speak the truth.you can't wear a night gown to supervise work in a site. angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:

If the nekedness of ladies isn't troubling, this also shouldn't be troubling..

Learn to mind your business...

You want to see her nudity? Arrow!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Exactly what I asked him . People mumu sha
Minjim:

What will happen if I wear pyjamas to supervise work on my site ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2021
How cause I know edo has so many Muslims not up to the Christians tho?
Walkee:
Imagine being a muslim in Edo state yuck

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Pathway2Gold: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2021
she is free to do what so ever pleases her. Good morning from Pathway2gold.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by onuman: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nigerians should learn how to mind their business

But this is the 21st Century. To cross a busy road is difficult for person with two eyes not party obstructed with hijab or burqa; imagine the difficulty in crossing such busy roads by women wearing hijab or burqa.

How many famous research scientists does the world have from women wearing hijab or burqa?
In a country where men must work and contribute to national development but most of the women population stay in harems, cover faces with hijab or burqa when coming out: such a country must fail, unless it has mineral resources to keep the country afloat. Even at that, the mineral resources are not forever.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Alhaamade(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2021
No time
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin grin

Hisbah will be fuming over this lady...she wouldn't be in circulation after this video release in a place like Zamfara where haircut and posters are offences.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
What is it with Nigerians and useless reactions...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Fahdiga1: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Hammyaladin:
you this hypocrite... You use to loud yusufu... But because she has Hijab.. she is now an enemy..

I wonder who and what you are outside Nairaland.
Until she started overreaching herself and insulting IPOB
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Walkee: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Cele777:

Better than being a bambiallah vagabond in yoruba land
what the fucck does this mean? Who gives a shiiit about Yoruba people?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by AndikanEssien(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2021
All for show. How come she's the only one in the gym? Why's the camera on her? Abi she just go for video shoot? Hmm what do I know sef? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Walkee: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
How cause I know edo has so many Muslims not up to the Christians tho?
those Estsako people are more Kogi than Edo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Mobeat: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2021
If that hijab gets trapped in a running treadmill angry angry angry...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by gidado14(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed

Are you really a Nigerian or you are those type of social media participant, whenever you have data on your phone you begging to post rubbish, wetin concern This mad woman with Kaduna or Southern Kaduna?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by highoctane: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Hypocrite , a woman who rolls up a cobra as pillow during the night and lay her head on it.
The women and ladies of house of Saud, have never exhibited this foolishness.
Act your name
Aisha means Ndu or Odindu in ibo
Yesufu means Joseph

From today i name you Ndu nwunye Joseph or Mrs Ndu Joseph
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Geeman2006: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:

Modified abeg make una no ban me. I use God beg una cool

Because of one person , you now refer a whole religion of 1.2B people as mumu. I dont blame you, I blame this useless Seun And his Useless Mods for allowing standards to get so low in this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.