Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (65578 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
I still wonder how she is comfortable with all the sweat dripping from different parts of her body. Which kind prison be this? Religion i hail!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Minjim:

What are you actually talking about?

She is not from Southern Kaduna
She is not a political representative of SK
You may be surprised that if she goes for a political office in SK people won't vote her.
All she can do is complain and protest.
What have we seen you done for SK, or it's only her duty?

She is Edo woman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
That is a masqurade in gym.Na she go dey sweat anyhow.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
She didn’t post it for ur pleasure. Keep ur comments off her post. Answer my question first before I answer urs
habsydiamond:
then tell me how it's ur business when at first I didn't remember mentioning u.. U are just looking for trouble where there is non..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why are u crying when it’s not ur body ;Dlwarn to mind ur business
MummyD2020:
I still wonder how she is comfortable with all the sweat dripping from different parts of her body. Which kind prison be this? Religion i hail!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
How is it true
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha this may sound hilarious but true
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
She didn’t post it for ur pleasure. Keep ur comments off her post. Answer my question first before I answer urs
since I didn't mention u its better u keep ur opinions to yourself cos I don't need. The last time I checked, it wasn't ur post I commented on...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHOSE KUKUNASE WILL BE VERY WIDE AND WILL KNOW HOW TO FVCK VERY WELL.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Orpe7(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Till part of your attire gets stuck in a treadmill or something then u know
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Stfu and stop policing someone’s dressing
habsydiamond:
since I didn't mention u its better u keep ur opinions to yourself cos I don't need. The last time I checked, it wasn't ur post I commented on...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by harmony75: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Urchmantete: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
After everything, Aboki bu Aboki
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
No matter how educated a black person is, once he puts religion over common sense, he becomes a dunce.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
Stfu and stop policing someone’s dressing
I don't have anything to say to u other than... Silence!!!! .. U know what it means right!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by saajus: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Asian Muslim women do wear hijab for exercise. If that is their belief, no problem. The only area I have issues with is when ppl are trying to force their personal beliefs on others.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Chiboto414: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:
Hahahaha abeg make Dem kukuma separate this country.

One funny stuff about this religion is that them too mumu. She go still request for female Gym instructor because make guy man no touch her grin

That year for Malumfashi teaching hospital. You go see one fine nurse wey suppose give you injection. After the eye cutting and everything, for your mind everywhere don soft finish. Next thing vum Dem go bring one aboki boy like dat grin

Modified abeg make una no ban me. I use God beg una cool
hahahahahaha Ol boy eh
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by bcomputer101: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed

What are u saying?
Your brain is doing jumping jumping
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by CodingBlood: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
BabaOneChance:
If she doesn't wear it to gym the same Muslims criticizing her will still complain of "exposing" her body. Hypocrites.
Muslims are not and have never been hypocrites. Most of the people against this woman are Hausas. So don't say Muslims are hypocrites.
Hausa people despise her and we all know that. Are Hausas the only Muslims in Nigeria or on earth?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nobody cares what she wears to the gym. All I care for is that she does it frequently. Most Nigerians only go there to take pictures.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by BabaOneChance: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
CodingBlood:

Muslims are not and have never been hypocrites. Most of the people against this woman are Hausas. So don't say Muslims are hypocrites.
Hausa people despise her and we all know that. Are Hausas the only Muslims in Nigeria or on earth?
You're right.

People despising her are APC members.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by biddostandard: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2021
jurjes:

No vex abeg, but wetn concern Yesufu with Southern Kaduna?
everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.