Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (65574 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Sholaco: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed
Hahahahahaha this may sound hilarious but true
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Awillologo: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
We know her type.
See her life outside

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by kenchop: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2021
THOSE ARE INAPPROPRIATE CLOTHS ,IT COULD GET ENTANGLED ON THE EQUIPMENT THERE AND CAUSE HER AN ACCIDENT. SHE COULD ALSO TRIP AND FALL AND COULD CAUSE HARM TO OTHER USERS. ILLITERACY PUTS RELIGION IN BAD LIGHT.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Roman7(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Minjim:

What are you actually talking about?

She is not from Southern Kaduna
She is not a political representative of SK
You may be surprised that if she goes for a political office in SK people won't vote her.
All she can do is complain and protest.
What have we seen you done for SK, or it's only her duty?

U dey mind am........the woman self is from Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Vireani79: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed

So CAN is the government
Una can no get sense and will be proud to show it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
Ogbeni if I own the house. I can supervise it in singlet and boxer . Try Dey use your head sometimes. The owner of gym didn’t see it as a problem so why are you crying
.Yes oo.nothing.its not possible.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by j0sh001: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Omo she go dey gbaaa fire
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2021
So that noice nah soft music?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Hypocrite
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by melzabull(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by RichBoy247: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Masterkernel1: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:

You're as naive as those blood thirsty worshippers of the demon Islamabad demi god.

Southern Kaduna are more educated, advanced and progressive than the Northern bombers, whose specialty is Kidnapping, Insurgency and Banditry with a promise of 72 prostitutes in their imaginary illusion brothel with their pedophilic god.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2021
BabaOneChance:
If she doesn't wear it to gym the same Muslims criticizing her will still complain of "exposing" her body. Hypocrites.
That's life!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nigerians should learn how to mind their business

Buhari remains the only Nigerian that minds his business.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Gyong(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:

Animal, your illiteracy is epic. What do you know about southern Kaduna people? You need to see a psychiatric asap.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by meccuno: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2021
SporaD8:

I beg to disagree!
They are somehow needed to balance the equation of life - extreme evil to balance extreme good, Chaos in time of Peace, Slaves to drag legitimacy with heirs, Moonlight and Sunny day. Variety is the spice of life.
They should have their own continent.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
How is her dressing your problem If u decide to walk naked , I believe u would complain about people criticizing you. Stop being stupid
in a place like a gym centre there are some equipment that are worked with electricity... If the hijab finds it way into one of those equipment during an exercise session what do u think will happen... Mr wise guy if a gym house is where u wear anything u would have seen a lot of people putting in agbada for sessions...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
she is free to do what she likes . Do u vote her into power ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Segzy19: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Now this is overdo.

You don't wear loose clothes to the gym. What if it gets trapped in the machine?

It's for safety reasons... Not everything should be looked from religious perspective...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by taiwolomo1: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:
Hahahaha abeg make Dem kukuma separate this country.

One funny stuff about this religion is that them too mumu. She go still request for female Gym instructor because make guy man no touch her grin

That year for Malumfashi teaching hospital. You go see one fine nurse wey suppose give you injection. After the eye cutting and everything, for your mind everywhere don soft finish. Next thing vum Dem go bring one aboki boy like dat grin

Modified abeg make una no ban me. I use God beg una cool
Na u mumu no be the religion! If a religion that forbids unnecessary or avoidable touching of a married woman is called mumu by U!...then pls go beg ur ancestors! Coz u have completely missed it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by taiwolomo1: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
in a place like a gym centre there are some equipment that are worked with electricity... If the hijab finds it way into one of those equipment during an exercise session what do u think will happen... Mr wise guy if a gym house is where u wear anything u would have seen a lot of people putting in agbada for sessions...
Oga u no blind na! That's a short hijab na! Haba
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
taiwolomo1:
Oga u no blind na! That's a short hijab na! Haba
the people wey bring the religion see and compare... B4 u start throwing words anyhow.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Thor3399: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
It’s non of ur business. Leave her alone. She no owe u money. If I decide to wear suit to play basketball, only my coach has a right to complain. Not some unrelated spectator.
habsydiamond:
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thor3399:
It’s non of ur business. Leave her alone. She no owe u money. If I decide to wear suit to play basketball, only my coach has a right to complain. Not some unrelated spectator.
then tell me how it's ur business when at first I didn't remember mentioning u.. U are just looking for trouble where there is non..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by winner37(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
who this one help ?
she can't cover the Bleep she bleeped at her slay queen age ,those guys will be laughing at her now
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by billyG(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
If that thing got caught up In d treadmill her head will be off rolling on d floor.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Mavrick2012: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
as if the Muslim north are an inch better.
Terrible security, terrible education, beggars everywhere.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by 9japride(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
People should stop worrying themselves about her, she's enjoying her life. If her cloths gets entangled by the gym equipment it's her headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.