Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (48685 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ojaysam25(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

Sorry. You be mumu!
I think you will need a new moniker....
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by LegalWolf: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal

Go score am if hin easy...see your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by HEAVEN4444: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2021
penaldo grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Out of his 1st 700 Goals, CR7 has scored 500 penalties.
What a Feat!

139 penalties out of over 784 goals, that means Ronaldo goals that are penalties stands at 17.%

Messi has scored about 100 penalties scored out of over 745 goals. That is about 13% penalties. Stop exaggerating, Messi has lost more penalties than any other player....

4 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ciencee(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Real PENALDO
Pls. who can name one NAIRALANDER who can't score a PENALTY?
Penalty is the only goal system which doesn't require precision.
A blind man can score such.
And SPAIN has lost 5 penalties in a row, those players that missed it, were they all blind?
Just asking though.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

139 penalties out of over 784 goals, that means Ronaldo goals that are penalties stands at 17.%

Messi has scored about 100 penalties scored in over 745 goals. That is about 13% penalties. Stop exaggerating, Messi has lost more penalties than any other players......
Why won't MESSI miss penalties when CR7 trains vigorously for Penalties.
A player that has outlived his relevance in the scheme of play but very wise to steal penalties from teammates who win the penalties.
CR7 has no option but to score penalties so as to keep his fame evergreen.
Without penalties he is useless.
It was proven today.
What has he really contributed in the last games?
Ask SANCHES....

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by collinometricx: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal

Are you crying?

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2021
ciencee:

And SPAIN has lost 5 penalties in a row, those players that missed it, were they all blind?
Because they don't train for it like CR7 does.
CR7 seizes every opportunity at penalty.
That's what keeps him evergreen now.
IF ARGENTINA should get to finals and penalties are involved, I will gladly ask them to buy CR7..
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Threemg: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

A player that has outlived his relevance in the scheme of play but very wise to steal penalties from teammates who win the penalties.
It was proven today.
Ask SANCHES....

Now that's where you missed it. Who is a complete player? A player that has mastered the act of it in all dimensions: Left leg, Right leg, Head, Chest, Backheel, Free Kick, Penalty etc. The ability of CR7 to standout in all these areas makes him standout. If the world of football included penalty as part of the game I really do not understand your pain. Respect him and move on, you think Messi will forever be happy for missing that golden chance of winning an international trophy for his country on penalty?

10 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by lolu2019: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2021
U r all praising someone for scoring penalties. Dis guy makes football look boring. Dribble, showboat and score, not penalties.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It was proven today.
Ask SANCHES....

Lol, don't kill yourself with heart attack oooo. Ronaldo scored 31 goals last season with 6 penalties. Messi scored 30 with 3 penalties. Stop exaggerating.

You made mention of Sanchez 23 year old with a 36 year old man. You're ignorant. Take a trip to Ronaldo at 23 and stop the hating.

Listen
After Ronaldo won the FA Cup in his first season, he helped United win three successive Premier League titles, the Champions League, and the FIFA Club World Cup; at age 23, he won his first Ballon d'Or.

15 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by LordGuru1: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Praxis758: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Na wa o, peter go bring penalty, but na Paul dey always play am, use break record. grin make i shut up. Before dem go say i be Messi fan grin

One camp nou propagandist spotted

E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Threemg:

Now that's where you missed it. Who is a complete player? A player that has mastered the act of it in all dimensions: Left leg, Right leg, Head, Chest, Backheel, Free Kick, Penalty etc. The ability of CR7 to standout in all these areas makes him standout. If the world of football included penalty as part of the game I really do not understand your pain. Respect him and move on, you think Messi will forever be happy for missing that golden chance of winning an international trophy for his country on penalty?
I understand your point.
I agree that CR7 is the world Best.
I don't mean to dispute that.
In Fact, CR7 is the GREATEST simply because MESSI is not of this world.

PLAYERS like MESSI grace this world every 50years. MESSI is not Normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by lolu2019: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Threemg:

what did he mastered. Someone that can take on two, three players. Boring player
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2021
lolu2019:
what did he mastered. Someone that can take on two, three players. Boring player
Ask him when last CR7 dribbled someone?

The Last he dribbled was when he was under FERGUSON in Manchester. In fact, he dribbled himself, using LEG OVER.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Praxis758: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How did I know RENATO SANCHES was far better in that game. CR7 has outlived his relevance.
He only waits for PENALTIES won by teammates to clinch records.
Other teammates fear him, that's not respect.
That's the reason.
No one has come up to challenge him
His Last RECORDS were bestowed on him through PENALTIES only.

You can channel your anger to bad leaders who are raping this country.

It's not good to nurse bitterness against someone loved by all.

As jingoist as Buhari is, he respects CR7

4 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Comparing CR7 to MESSI is like comparing JOHN de Baptist to JESUS CHRIST.

The story of both can be likened to that of John de Baptist & JESUS Christ of Nazareth.
John de Baptist first came and paved the way just like CR7 did first.... Then came JESUS who overwhelmed the entire humanity with his Glory, same way MESSI did when he picked Ballon D Or in 4 consecutive Rows.

Both are Great but one is divine.
That answers it all.
Therefore, I rest my case.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kingcalls: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2021
paulolee:
saw the game...seems penalties is making it look too easy n very soft on dt record..
five goals and four penalties already after jus three games? meaning just one goal from open play ?? habaa naa....even fernandez no do reach dis wan na..
congrats shaa mk e no b like say i de hate...

Ur bitter heart will continue to pain u as long as u live....so he scored a penalty against Germany shey?? He will keep on peppering u guys wherever he plays.... he peppers u guys when he plays for club and does same with country, meaning no peace or rest for the wicked haters...at least whenever messi plays for Argentina, we de rest grin

5 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by LordGuru1: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Truth is out!

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TrebleChamp(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Fraudssi
grin grin
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kingcalls: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2021
naturalwaves:

Did you watch the match? Did you see how he won the second penalty or you were just blind? From being pro active to take a throw in, to getting return pass and trying a cross before the defender handled it to scoring the penalty. Please, always use your head.

How u go tell person wey no get head to use head...for whr im see the head use??

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by DoctorDree(m): 12:45am On Jun 24, 2021
babatee90:
If you don't look to Ronaldo as a role model your head is not correct at all
The guy is incredible, just give him respect, he's 36 and the top scorer of almost everything
Everything where
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Lexusgs430: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2021
44Bulldog:
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

Let's thrash the GOAT debate here ASAP

So what happens to the 44 bulldogs, awaiting a slot...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Praxis758:

You can channel your anger to bad leaders who are raping this country.
It's not good to nurse bitterness against someone loved by all.
As jingoist as Buhari is, he respects CR7
I'm not a Nigerian for now until they wake up.
I don't even reside there.
I reside in the United States.
Have been there for years now.
I have no plans of permitting my dogs to give birth in Nigeria, not even now.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Praxis758: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm not a Nigerian for now until they wake up.
I don't even reside there.
I reside in the United States.
Have been there for years now.

Which part of US?

That's where I live too
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Praxis758:

Which part of US?

That's where I live too
I dey California.
I will be updating you Guys with Nigeria's Live match Vs Mexico.
Tickets are out.
I pray they don't cancel it.
Learnt na Homeboys dey come and not Iheanacho, Ndidi, and many others
Why?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kingcalls: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I understand your point.
I agree that CR7 is the world Best.
I don't mean to dispute that.
In Fact, CR7 is the GREATEST simply because MESSI is not of this world.

PLAYERS like MESSI grace this world every 50years. MESSI is not Normal.

And what does he have to show for it?? Ronaldo has won everything messi has won , but messi has not won everything that Ronaldo has won and u say he is from another planet...another planet doing what??

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Fragility6: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2021
paulolee:
saw the game...seems penalties is making it look too easy n very soft on dt record..
five goals and four penalties already after jus three games? meaning just one goal from open play ?? habaa naa....even fernandez no do reach dis wan na..
congrats shaa mk e no b like say i de hate...
Get ur facts right before u post. Two open play goals not one

4 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

And what does he have to show for it?? Ronaldo has won everything messi has won , but messi has won everything that Ronaldo has won and u say he is from another planet...another planet doing what??
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.