Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Told To Submit Vaccination Card. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Told To Submit Vaccination Card. (2067 Views)

What Does It Mean To Submit To Your Husband / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gud day guys.

Please help me is pretty urgent. I recently got a job in a global company. One of the requirements is to be vaccinated for covid-19.
I wasn't vaccinated the first time.
So please I want to know when the second vaccination for it will start again in Nigeria, am to resume work in delta state. Tanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by layzie: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Vaccination is ongoing. Try govt/military hospitals
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
layzie:
Vaccination is ongoing. Try govt/military hospitals

Tanks. I have taken it.

3 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by Goddyss(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamL:

Tanks. I have taken it.

You took covid vaccination because of a job? Don't cry foul when the ultimate reason for this vaccination is unveiled.

This is age of Aquarius. Covid19 can be naturally expunged by body immune system if it's strong.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamL:

Tanks. I have taken it.
You took covid19 vaccine because of a job? Just look at what you have done to urself....u have made the greatest mistake of ur life.Hope u have children already?
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
sonymax16:

You took covid19 vaccine because of a job? Just look at what you have done to urself....u have made the greatest mistake of ur life.Hope u have children already?

What has that got to do with children.

2 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goddyss:

You took covid vaccination because of a job? Don't cry foul when the ultimate reason for this vaccination is unveiled.

This is age of Aquarius. Covid19 can be naturally expunged by body immune system if it's strong.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
quote author=iamL post=103811222]

What has that got to do with children.[/quote]
Can you handle the truth? Covid19 vaccine induce the body defense to attack the reproductive system of males and females thereby leading to sterility.I have evidence and facts to back it up including videos from renowned medical doctors all over the world.If u are interested,I will send them to u.Goodluck to u.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
iamL:

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=sonymax16 post=103813839][/quote]

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
iamL:

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by obonujoker(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
You should not have taken the vaccine.... Job is not the end of life.... This is how many people will submit to the Antichrist when he surfaces... Please!!!!
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
iamL:

do u still need more proof that u have committed the greatest mistake of ur life? I have them plenty.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
sonymax16:
quote author=iamL post=103811222]

Can you handle the truth? Covid19 vaccine induce the body defense to attack the reproductive system of males and females thereby leading to sterility.I have evidence and facts to back it up including videos from renowned medical doctors all over the world.If u are interested,I will send them to u.Goodluck to u.

Thank Jehovah I don't even want kids. Am interested in any decent man that wants same. Every day na honeymoon.

4 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
iamL:

Thank Jehovah I don't even want kids. Am interested in any decent man that wants same. Every day na honeymoon.
Lol....that is the least of ur problem.There is danger ahead.Prepare for more serious side effects.Thousands of people have already died from the vaccine which ur govt calls "delta variant".The vaccine in ur body is gradually wiping out all ur natural immune response.Congratulations!
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2021
sonymax16:

Lol....that is the least of ur problem.There is danger ahead.Prepare for more serious side effects.Thousands of people have already died from the vaccine which ur govt calls "delta variant".The vaccine in ur body is gradually wiping out all ur natural immune response.Congratulations!

Abeg go look for a gud job instead of spreading conspiracy theories.

Tanks for your time.

11 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
iamL:

Abeg go look for a gud job instead of spreading conspiracy theories.

Tanks for your time.
Have u gotten ur so called International job?
Make sure u get ur second dose of the vaccine if u are not a conspiracy theorist like me.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
sonymax16:

Have u gotten ur so called International job?
Make sure u get ur second dose of the vaccine if u are not a conspiracy theorist like me.

Am working already (thank God for a gud job and absence of conspiracy theorist).
And yes my second dose is a few days away. God forbids me been a conspiracy theorist.

2 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by burg93: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamL:

Am working already (thank God for a gud job and absence of conspiracy theorist).
And yes my second dose is a few days away. God forbids me been a conspiracy theorist.

I am or I'm angry

4 Likes

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
iamL:

hmmm
Have u gotten ur second dose? If not,when are u getting it.How did u feel when u got it?Any side effects?
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2021
iamL:

We have not heard from u from sometime.Hope u are fine?
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by iamL(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
sonymax16:

We have not heard from u from sometime.Hope u are fine?

Excellent. U?

1 Like

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by zexy2030(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamL:

Excellent. U?
Shits about this vaccine is fvxking scary.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by sonymax16(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamL:

Excellent. U?
I am good.
Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by CanadaOrBust: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
iamL:

Thank Jehovah I don't even want kids. Am interested in any decent man that wants same. Every day na honeymoon. sonymax16, zexy2030

Please don’t listen to the conspiracy mumu saying things he knows nothing about. They go to kooky websites or YouTube videos that are easily disproved and attach themselves to them. They said all who took vaccines will be dead in two years. How market? Meanwhile pills are being approved for treatment of covid while they are stil stuck at vaccines and microchips - and 5G!
See below

Re: Told To Submit Vaccination Card. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Vs Semen: Here's The Difference Between These Two Terms / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Airtime For A Girl / Is Love an addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.