Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). (10109 Views)

Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics) / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

You forgot to upload this grin

Abi is that not you??
Yes ooo. The picture was taken unaware, where did you see it?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
mAh nigga
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by log10base(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
No man is ugly, that's the truth
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Yesterday I dropped my hit single complain, unknown to me it got alot of attention and surprisingly I got a call to attend an event by Hiptv.
That's how I got there ooo and damn it I met most of the big celebrities in Nigeria.

I couldn't believe my eyes I was having chit chat with these people and even Nancy isime who was like the hottest babe in naija was just playing rough with me. Guys I can feel it. I am about to be a staaarrr. Please don't envy me, support your boy and let's put a Nairalander on the world map.

Incase you have not downloaded my hit single
Here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
congrats bruh, more loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Cute Guys Are Boring? / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.