Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71918 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
I still don't understand the concept of drugs. If na high you wan high, drink beer smoke cigar. No be the same highness? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by phazotron(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
So true
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sonofElElyon: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry

It was her duty to "unindoctrinate" herself at the mature age of 21. Surely at that age and at the time of the crime, she knew the difference between right and wrong. This defence of yours will not avail her in the court of law

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Captainjack100: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are saying absolute nonsense mr simp
I mean that guy is just saying rubbish ever since.
Like he corned her.... She booked the hotel to do what
She took the drugs herself. Was she forced
She lied to her dad before going out for dick and you expect him to start singing with her The guy is definitely not okay.....
That girl is a serial killer and was just looking for a way to justify herself.
Killed someone. No Remorse. Dress neatly. Went out with his card without telling a single soul and start withdrawing. Damn

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Minjim: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why does Reno keeps referring to Nigeria?

Is young girls going for sugar daddies strictly a Nigerian things?

It's even more pronounced in the Western world.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Exodora: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

*18 to 21 have been dating and even marrying since time immemorial they don't kill, some are still doing it till date

*Blaming parents, society for personal choice is funny, because we have orphans who don't kill people for money

*She is not the first runs girl in the world, why didn't Dangotes side chick also kill Dangote for not paying her

Bottom line a murderer is a murderer a killer is a killer , evil is evil
She didn't kill him for not paying him , she only killed him in self defense .
She wanted out but he wouldn't let her and he held her that she was almost choking all she could lay hand on was a knife in defence.
Don't know why people always hide away from the truth .
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Captainjack100: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
sukar886:
For my own understanding,they planned to kill the man,wetin knief the do for the hotel room,why will she say the man forced her,is hotel room a church,if you don't need sex why following him to hotel room,when he killed the man,why didn't she report her self,since is a self defense,rather she get mind go withdraw money,the girl na real runs girl,a girl that smokes,what do you expect.. they man might have take the drugs,to enhance his self during sex,did the man force her to take the drugs?
God will bless you for this comment bro. Like was she forced to booked an hotel with a fake number
Why can't she booked a restaurant
She killed that man without telling nobody and some fools here are defending her...

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Seun360(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This guy talks too much and talks rabbish

I personally don't like Reno and his talks but for this particular one?

He made a whole lot of sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Minjim: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Noone wants to listen to her story

He locked the door to have his way - why??

She wanted out and he wouldn't let her - why??

For those screaming she withdrew money - she was given the credentials.

I think alot of media personnel have been paid to scream - murder

This is self defense , thank God he was found on the floor confirming the struggle.

He lost it as a stupid confident man he is. He believed as amateur boxer that a lady would never outwit him.

She said NO and wanted to leave!!

Then she stole his Atm and withdrew #380k...

Common, go on

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by loswhite(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

When next a man commits murder please come and type the same statements idiot. Do not also blame fulani killing because it is also according to indoctrination

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Swingate(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Respect the family and allow the police do their job. Nobody made you or anyone judge in this matter.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Chidex50(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

You're a fool.Must you be tribalistic all the time? Can't you contribute meaningfully for others to learn? You're a waste of sperms

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Seun360(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
sukar886:
For my own understanding,they planned to kill the man,wetin knief the do for the hotel room,why will she say the man forced her,is hotel room a church,if you don't need sex why following him to hotel room,when he killed the man,why didn't she report her self,since is a self defense,rather she get mind go withdraw money,the girl na real runs girl,a girl that smokes,what do you expect.. they man might have take the drugs,to enhance his self during sex,did the man force her to take the drugs?

Google about Service Apartments.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
No car key, no chase me?

Can't we use Okada ni?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Ade3131: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

I DONT KNOW WAT NIGERIANS EXPECT.

FOR THE GIRL TO JUST ALLOW HIM KILL HER AND DO NOTHING?

THE ONLY REASON THAT GIRL AGREED TO FOLLOW HIM IS BECAUSE OF POVERTY.

Imagine you're her defence lawyer, do you think this trash you're spewing will help her cause?

Is she the first poor girl to ever walk the surface of the earth? Or you think the judge didn't grow up from a poor family too?

If being poor is a passport to commit crime and go scot-free, are they gonna be any rich man/woman out there?

I pray she gets a good lawyer to do her bidding, else Na death by hanging sure for her pass.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Falomo211(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

This is self defense , thank God he was found on the floor confirming the struggle.

He lost it as a stupid confident man he is. He believed as amateur boxer that a lady would never outwit him.

You sef chill make police investigate now abi u be popo??
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Meedon: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
SIMP

hammer3x:

THEY WILL LISTEN TO THE TRUTH BY FIRE AND BY FORCE.

WE WONT ALLOW A 50 YEAR OLD BAG OF TRASH TAKE AWAY A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIFE.

THE GUY IS JUST LIKE DMX, A DRUG JUNKIE AND HE WAS GIVING IT TO THIS YOUNGG GIRLS.

FUNNY THEY WERE BOTH 50 YEARS

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Minjim: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Exodora:

She didn't kill him for not paying him , she only killed him in self defense .
She wanted out but he wouldn't let her and he held her that she was almost choking all she could lay hand on was a knife in defence.
Don't know why people always hide away from the truth .

She planned the whole murder.

But she is a big fool
I've known most pretty girls to be fool

Why kill the man?
She could have laced his drink and if she withdraws money the man won't be able to report it because he has something to hide. All he can do is quickly block the card.

She's a psychopath

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kandeed: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by advanceDNA: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

*18 to 21 have been dating and even marrying since time immemorial they don't kill, some are still doing it till date

*Blaming parents, society for personal choice is funny, because we have orphans who don't kill people for money

*She is not the first runs girl in the world, why didn't Dangotes side chick also kill Dangote for not paying her

Sense will not kill you jare...

Thunder fire those justifying this girl’s action, including Reno.....

rot in the society and bad parental upbringing indeed.....
Abdul mutalab, the underwear bomber was a rot in the society too....
When buhari kept forgiving his fellow member saying they were victims of the past government we were all calling him a supporter of terrorism.....no we are sugarcoating this girl’s greed and murderous instinct ..... diaris God ooooo

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by neyyoh: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

When society cracks, chaos follows and yes society is cracking fast as we see daily.

Your argument seems reasonable for now until you see more of this in future, it's only then you will look back and say i didn't connect the dots....

Even murderer's evolve out of dysfunctionalities.

To all the manginas defending her, these girls will hunt you in future.. you prepare ur own demise. This part is coded for only the discerning.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Simplyleo: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chidex50:

You're a fool.Must you be tribalistic all the time? Can't you contribute meaningfully for others to learn? You're a waste of sperms
mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by loswhite(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

After mistakenly killing someone you still have the mind to still use his ATM to collect his money...lol smh. Keep supporting and justifying her actions. If it was a male against a female most of you men would have been typing something different. Foolish men everywhere

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by kokomilala(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Those trying to absolve her, I think,are sick. It's murder-pure and simple! I read a similar case about a prostitute in the US who killed her customer,whom she claimed tried to rape her. But she killed him and took his wallet. The latter act complicated her defence in court. Prosecution Counsel argued that she premeditated the murder.
In Chidinma's case, she's just an entitled liability,who was trying to get smart. If the man prevented her from leaving, she could have used many options : raised an alarm, hit his balls, crept out when he was sleeping or when he was in the bathroom. But stabbing him in such gory fashion raises a lot of questions about her psychopathology as an entitled liability and a desperado.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by KangaIye: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
No be them dey carry all these small small girls and be spoiling them with money.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ade3131:

Imagine you're her defence lawyer, do you think this trash you're spewing will help her cause?

Is she the first poor girl to ever walk the surface of the earth? Or you think the judge didn't grow up from a poor family too?

If being poor is a passport to commit crime and go scot-free, are they gonna be any rich man/woman out there?

I pray she gets a good lawyer to do her bidding, else Na death by hanging sure for her pass.

MY POINT IS VERY SIMPLE.

IF YOU ARE INTO TRANSACTIONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUNG GIRLS.

PLEASE, ENSURE THAT YOU PAY THEM BEFORE AND AFTER THE PLEASURE.

ALSO CONDUCT YOURSELF WITH MATURITY AS AN ELDER, SO SHE CAN RESPECT YOU.

IF IT IS MARRIAGE YOU WANT AS AN AGBAYA IN HIS 50S AND 60S, WITH 20 YEAR OLD, THEN FOLLOW ALL THE TRADITIONAL, LEGAL AND RELIGIOUS PROCESS.

THIS IS THE POINT AM TRYING TO MAKE.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Dumte(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some men and their infidelity. Imagine the deceased is a matured married man with a beautiful wife and when the wife will be begging him for bedimatics at night, this idiot will be given her all sorts of excuses because Chidimma had given her more Mouth Gig.

May God have mercy on men and gives us wisdom to act in the capacity he had chosen us to function in.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by lagdmark(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
When cases like chidinma happens in developed countries Nigerians will hail the justice department to serve judgment to her as a full adult and send her to prison.
But in Nigeria we are very sentimental, magine some Nigerians calling a 21 year woman a minor. Nigerians always judge from the moral & emotional aspects, while judges see the legal aspects.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Why did he stop her from leaving ??
Why didnt he respect her NO ??
He got what he deserved - a cornered person must defend himself or herself

Were you there. Did you see that for yourself or just because a murderer made that false claim to make herself look like the victim. Is it because the man isn't here to defend himself.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by cyrilamx(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Why did he stop her from leaving ??
Why didnt he respect her NO ??
He got what he deserved - a cornered person must defend himself or herself
And she failed to scream when she was locked in? So u believed he locked her in cos she said so and the deceased is not alive to counter it? Why did she let the apartment with foreign number if she was not up to sth mischievous?

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
U CANNOT TELL ME A 50 YEAR OLD MARRIED MAN, WENT AND CARRIED A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL.

THEN LOCK THE ROOM, WHERE SHE IS STAYING WITH YOU AND HIDING THE KEY.

ORDERING DRUGZ, TAKING AND SMOKING WITH HER.

RAPING AND BEATING HER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.

NIGERIANS CAN DO BETTER THAN IGNORE ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED FACTOR THAT ACTUALLY KILLED HIM.

I INSIST THAT CHIDINMA WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by loswhite(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

THEY WILL LISTEN TO THE TRUTH BY FIRE AND BY FORCE.

WE WONT ALLOW A 50 YEAR OLD BAG OF TRASH TAKE AWAY A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIFE.

THE GUY IS JUST LIKE DMX, A DRUG JUNKIE AND HE WAS GIVING IT TO THIS YOUNGG GIRLS.

FUNNY THEY WERE BOTH 50 YEARS
Is there any law in Nigeria that makes it a crime for a 50 year old to date 21 year old? Or are you guys just deliberate in your senseless support for a murderer because it is a female Gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69