Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,052 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71928 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

ALL THIS YOU ARE LISTING IS IRRELEVANT, THEY ARE PART OF HER WIDER CONFESSION AND NOT IN QUESTION.

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.

MABE YOU NEED TO GO ON YOU TUBE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.

Was drug forced on her or she said she ordered it herself?! Was she not having a selfie smoking the said drug on her IG herself

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Was drug forced on her or she said she ordered it herself?! Was she not having a selfie smoking the said drug on her IG herself

HE GAVE HER OTHER DRUGZ IN ADDITION TO THOSE ORDERED.

ALSO, WE WONT OVER LOOK THE AGE OF THE DECEASED, WHO IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DATINGG A YOUNG PERSON, DONT MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY START ACTING FOOLISH AS WELL.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM WITHOUT THE INPUT OF DRUGZ.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years year stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick tick legs weren't much of a turn on off for me. The hairy chests of course were ?? Bad English

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"

Please don’t mind me , I have a penchant for correcting bad grammar. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

HE GAVE HER OTHER DRUGZ IN ADDITION TO THOSE ORDERED.

ALSO, WE WONT OVER LOOK THE AGE OF THE DECEASED, WHO IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DATINGG A YOUNG PERSON, DONT MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY START ACTING FOOLISH AS WELL.

She spoke to camera, she never said she was drugged and she has been having drugs openly even before they met , she practically ordered everything , hotel ,food , drugs.. the man barely made transfer and gave her ATM and password

He is a 50 years old seperated man going through divorce, so what's the big deal in hooking up with a 21 years old consenting adult and getting killed

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

She spoke to camera, she never said she was drugged and she has been having drugs openly even before they met , she practically ordered everything , hotel ,food , drugs.. the man barely made transfer and gave her ATM and password

He is a 50 years old seperated man going through divorce, so what's the big deal in hooking up with a 21 years old consenting adult and getting killed

WE KNOW THE DECEASED TO BE A MARRIED MAN, DONT EXAGGERATE MATTERS.

SHE SAID, HE RAPED HER AND THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

FURTHER, CHIDINMA HAS NO SOURCE OF INCOME, EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR BY THE DECEASED AND THAT WAS WHY HE GAVE HER THE ATM CARD AND PIN.

THE POINT HERE IS THAT THIS IS NOT A MURDER CASE.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM WITHOUT THE INPUT OF DRUGZ.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

WE KNOW THE DECEASED TO BE A MARRIED MAN, DONT EXAGGERATE MATTERS.

SHE SAID, HE RAPED HER AND THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

FURTHER, CHIDINMA HAS NO SOURCE OF INCOME, EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR BY THE DECEASED AND THAT WAS WHY HE GAVE HER THE ATM CARD AND PIN.

Go watch the video... Seems you didn't watch it

Rape?! She used her own mouth to say she consented but only hated the fact he wasn't helpful to her

Admitting to taking drugs before killing someone would even get you an heavier sentence or death penalty especially if you ordered the drugs and used it yourself

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Go watch the video... Seems you didn't watch it

Rape?! She used her own mouth to say she consented but only hated the fact he wasn't helpful to her

Admitting to taking drugs before a killing someone would even get you an heavier sentence or death penalty especially if you ordered the drugs and used it yourself

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE YOU LOT HAVE SEEN THAT SHE IS IGBO, IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO GET A FAIR HEARING.

AS YOU LOT WILL NEVER LET HER GO AND WILL EVEN RAPE HER IN CUSTODY.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE YOU LOT HAVE SEEN THAT SHE IS IGBO, IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO GET A FAIR HEARING.

AS YOU LOT WILL NEVER LET HER GO.

Ok let set her free since she's Ibo

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Ok let her set her free since she's Ibo

WAT IS YOUR TRIBE?

ARE U YORUBA OR FULANI?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

WAT IS YOUR TRIBE?

ARE U YORUBA?

Proudly Yoruba

And the murdered Man isn't Yoruba but someone's family member

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
THIS IS HER CONFESSION.

ANY REASONABLE PERSON, WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE DECEASED INDUCED HER TO MURDER HIM.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITH HER CLEAR EYE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE68BxFlBJk

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Proudly Yoruba

And the murdered Man isn't Yoruba but someone's family member

IF YOU ARE YORUBA THEN THAT IS SHAME.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE CONSTITUTED A NUISNACE ON EVERY THREAD.

YOU ARE ALWAY THEIR ON EVERY ISSUE THAT INVOLVES THE IGBOS TO STOKE THE FLAMES OF DISCORD.

DONT YOU PEOPLE HAVE AN FOCUS IN LIFE?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

IF YOU ARE YORUBA THEN THAT IS SHAME.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE CONSTITUTED A NUISNACE ON EVERY THREAD.

YOU ARE ALWAY THEIR ON EVERY ISSUE THAT INVOLVES THE IGBOS TO STOKE THE FLAMES OF DISCORD.

DONT YOU PEOPLE HAVE AN FOCUS IN LIFE?

Such a stupid comment to read

A murderer should be free because she is ibo

Nobody must talk about Ibo on a public forum

This is a pathetic way to reason for an adult

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Such a stupid comment to read

A murderer should be free because she is ibo

Nobody must talk about Ibo on a public forum

This is a pathetic way to reason for an adult

DONT YOU THINK THAT IS ALL YOU PROUD YORUBA DO ON NAIRALAND.

SHOULD A PROUD YORUBA NOT BE TALKING ABOUT YORUBA MATTERS?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

DONT YOU THINK THAT IS ALL YOU PROUD YORUBA DO ON NAIRALAND.

SHOULD A PROUD YORUBA NOT BE TALKING ABOUT YORUBA MATTERS?

Any evidence Yoruba doesn't talk about Yoruba issue

And how has ethnic sentimental reasons gotten to this thread

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Any evidence Yoruba doesn't talk about Yoruba issue

And how has ethnic sentimental reasons gotten to this thread
IF SHE COMMITTED PREMEDITATED MURDER, SHE SHOULD BE JAIL.

IF SHE ACTED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ, SHE SHOULD BE RELEASED.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
IN IGBOLAND, IT IS NOT A TABOO TO DATE OR MARRY A YOUNGER PERSON.

HOWEVER, YOU CANNOT BE AN ELDER AND A YOUNG PERSON AT THE SAMETIME.

AT ALL TIMES, ACT YOUR AGE AND TEACH HER HOW TO BE CALM.

WE HAVE SEEN VIDEO OF FFK AND HIS FIRST IGBO YOUNG WIFE.

HE ALSO GONE TO CARRY ANOTHER ONE, WE ARE WAITING TO SEE.

MEANWHILE, YOU CAN SEE NED NWOKO AND OJUKWU COMPOSED THEMSELF WITH DIGNITY AND MATURITY.

LEAVE IGBO YOUNG GIRLS ALONE, IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by VEXT: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
If this chidinmaa was from another tribe or was a Edo girl..Igbos would have insulted her tribe...

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
VEXT:
If this chidinmaa was from another tribe or was a Edo girl..Igbos would have insulted her tribe...

DID YOU SEE IGBO PEOPLE DENY HER?

AS ANGRY AS THEY ARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, DID THEY DENY HER?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by obaaderemi: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Realtalk20:

Getting ready to talk again I see?

Wow .. talk about an addiction
Are you monitoring his moves? That's pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by OnionBandit(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

cc
Adadike.

Ada if you still associate with this troll and bigot

Shame on you
wetin consign you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Realtalk20: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Actually to save you the stress of going to my profile searching for my comment. If you join my followers, you will be notified whenever I make any comment. cheesy

Guy you dey talk ooo grin

Kai what a talkative grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
1017svtn:
[s][/s]
do know this one too

Lol

This Ibo man make me laugh

Typical Ibo

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.