Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71930 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by oyatz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

DONT YOU THINK THAT IS ALL YOU PROUD YORUBA DO ON NAIRALAND.

SHOULD A PROUD YORUBA NOT BE TALKING ABOUT YORUBA MATTERS?

Shut up you pathetic fool!

This is not about tribe but human lives and crime.

Every unpunished crime is an invitation to further crimes.

The main reason why the killer Herdsmen are killing people freely is because no herdsmen have been arrested, tried and killed by firing squad with a nation wide Television coverage of the Shooting.

A murderer if let go freely will most likely repeat the act, inspire other runs babes to boldly kill their clients over any trivial matters and she can even kill you that come from her tribe.

Crime has nothing to do with tribes.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by fukNaija(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for at..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"
who dash monkey banana
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Aksnoopy: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Even the police know that she is going to jail.

"She cut off the major venous supply to the heart (jugular vein)".
"She cleverly changed her clothes and left without anyone noticing".
"She withdrew lots of money from his account and shared with her accomplice. Her share was 380k".

She is going to jail for a very longtime!!! cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sukar886: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
For my own understanding,they planned to kill the man,wetin knief the do for the hotel room,why will she say the man forced her,is hotel room a church,if you don't need sex why following him to hotel room,when he killed the man,why didn't she report her self,since is a self defense,rather she get mind go withdraw money,the girl na real runs girl,a girl that smokes,what do you expect.. they man might have take the drugs,to enhance his self during sex,did the man force her to take the drugs?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Ategberoson(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry

you've bad mouth

dey calm down small small, your blood too dey hot to hate
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Ategberoson(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2021
sukar886:
For my own understanding,they planned to kill the man,wetin knief the do for the hotel room,why will she say the man forced her,is hotel room a church,if you don't need sex why following him to hotel room,when he killed the man,why didn't she report her self,since is a self defense,rather she get mind go withdraw money,the girl na real runs girl,a girl that smokes,what do you expect.. they man might have take the drugs,to enhance his self during sex,did the man force her to take the drugs?

no excuse from her small mouth will exonerate her from the self justice she forced herself into

imagine not having the man's properties in her possession and not withdrawing the man's money, her lawyer would have luckily win years of sentence for her and not murder case/manslaughter. as the case is going that girl is going to be killed or if she's lucky enough, life imprisonment

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

Cursed for ever
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by dnawah(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

which side are from?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by escapefromusa(f): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF PUSHING THREAD.

NEITHER AM I TRYING TO CONVINCE A TRIBALIST ON THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF THIS CASE.

SO, STOP QUOTING ME.

Ethnic bigot. This whole thread stinks because of you.

A cut in artery on the neck. How tall is Chidnma and how tall is Ataga.

How many women who successfully defended themselves from rapist go home to withdraw 380K and sleep for two days.

- She lies to her parents.
- She smokes weed and posts it on social media.
- Did not write exams with her mates or go to school since school resumes.

Mr bigot (asking about tribes) the court will start with your character.

Nothing can prove Chidnma was an innocent girl in a love affair with Ataga. Because that's the only the rape thing can fly.

1. If she can prove she went to see Ataga as a lover.
2. If she can prove she never used drugs
3. If she can prove somebody New about the affair if one existed.

When Chidinma complained about "assistance" ; she meant moving from his occasional play thing to sidechick or lover! Where she stands to gain more than the crumbs he throws at her.

Ataga trusted her but not enough to make her his lover.

But then again if Ataga decided to make her his exclusive Lagos squeeze .. people like you will still open their dirty stinking mouth to talk.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kingcalls: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

U are saying nonsense...so because she is a woman , u wanna use soft hands...if if was a guy that did this , will u say same?? Now u wanna blame society, did u remember to blame society when that young man killed the job seeker ??

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Noone wants to listen to her story

He locked the door to have his way - why??

She wanted out and he wouldn't let her - why??

For those screaming she withdrew money - she was given the credentials.

I think alot of media personnel have been paid to scream - murder

This is self defense , thank God he was found on the floor confirming the struggle.

He lost it as a stupid confident man he is. He believed as amateur boxer that a lady would never outwit him.

She said NO and wanted to leave!!

U are saying absolute nonsense mr simp

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kingcalls: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Why did he stop her from leaving ??
Why didnt he respect her NO ??
He got what he deserved - a cornered person must defend himself or herself

Whr u there?? So whatever she said is the truth...u no well

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kingcalls: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

ALL THIS YOU ARE LISTING IS IRRELEVANT, THEY ARE PART OF HER WIDER CONFESSION AND NOT IN QUESTION.

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.

MAY BE YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.

So because she took drugs, she should b set free?? Did they force her to take drugs...was it her first time?? Dint u see the video she posted taking drugs on insta

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kingcalls: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

She spoke to camera, she never said she was drugged and she has been having drugs openly even before they met , she practically ordered everything , hotel ,food , drugs.. the man barely made transfer and gave her ATM and password

He is a 50 years old seperated man going through divorce, so what's the big deal in hooking up with a 21 years old consenting adult and getting killed

Same society that praised and wished to b in the shoes of a 19yr old thst got married to a rich 60yr old are now condemning the 50yr old me cos a woman is involved

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Perfectbeing(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2021
This guy is talking trash. Did he condemn Nwoko when he married Regina Daniels? 21 is way passed the age of consent.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by authority2006(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Why did he stop her from leaving ??
Why didnt he respect her NO ??
He got what he deserved - a cornered person must defend himself or herself

He killed that man in his sleep and stole all his belongings as was later found in her house. He stopped her from leaving and miraculously, knife just appeared in her hand!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by authority2006(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Even the police know that she is going to jail.

"She cut off the major venous supply to the heart (jugular vein)".
"She cleverly changed her clothes and left without anyone noticing".
"She withdrew lots of money from his account and shared with her accomplice. Her share was 380k".

She is going to jail for a very longtime!!! cool

Death sentence, can't escape it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Iceyjayz: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

[s]WELL, 50 YEARS AND 21 YEARS ARE NOT EQUAL.

WHETHER FORCED OR NOT, USIFO SHOULD NOT BE INDUCING YOUNG WOMEN WITH DRUGS AND THEN SLEEP WITH THEM.

HE WENT BEYOND GETTING YOUNG WOMEN DRUNK TO ACTUALLY GETTING THEM HIGH ON DRUGS.

CHIDINMA IS NOT A KILLER AND SHOULD NOT BE IN PRISON.

HER ACTIONS WERE THE EFEFCTS OF THE DRUGS USIFO ORDERED.[/s]

So you have refused to get sense? how long will you continue to be a Simp? SMH for you.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by HappyCanadian: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Reno shut up.. u talk a lot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by goldlink(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
We don hear.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
So this pastorprenual fraudster had not found a link with her tribe and religion? If na Fulani, conspiracy theoris of how this is connected to a planned Fulani takeover would have filled the pages by now .

Idiotic pastorprenual monkey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DonCortino: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Are lagosians like that? na wha o
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dumb ass idiotic pastorprenual fraudster is now making excuses for this criminal. 21 years old is full grown adult anywhere in the world. She knows right from wrong.
Many many men are dating and banging young women all over the world, most rich people are not banging old hags, come to Miami and see old ass rich people with pretty much younger lovers.
That's one of the perks of being rich for men...

Mumu with stupid excuses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Patrioticman007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn!

The dotians, life motto is SEX & MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Blackdisciple(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:
What do you expect from a fool like Reno Omokirikiri

Very foolish human, no wonder they ran Goodluck Jonathan out of Aso Rock with all manners of stupid advise and opinions

Sure I was expecting insult from a nigerian like you even if he is saying the truth.

We are haters of truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Edusouls(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
God bless you Reno, you have said it all the rot in the society is too much, worse worse with Igbo girls as they get crazy and loose control at the sight of a rich dude.
SavagesWillLose:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/no-car-key-no-chase-me-chid

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Captainjack100: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

HE GAVE HER OTHER DRUGZ IN ADDITION TO THOSE ORDERED.

ALSO, WE WONT OVER LOOK THE AGE OF THE DECEASED, WHO IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DATINGG A YOUNG PERSON, DONT MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY START ACTING FOOLISH AS WELL.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM WITHOUT THE INPUT OF DRUGZ.
Was the drug forced on her
Call a spade a spade. She was into that kind of line in the first place so that was a boost for her...
Even with all that. How can you defend yourself and in the process killed someone... That wasn't enough. She went ahead to withdraw without telling a single soul. We're talking about death here. What the hell is wrong with you The man had familys too. How would they feel Before you start saying 50/21 and all that shit. They both matured and girls at her age are getting married to men older than that. Do get the Bleep out.
Regina was not up to that and we all know who she got married to leaving her young boyfriend. Did she killed her husband
The girl will probably have alot of young guy wanting to friend her but she choose that type of life.. Abeg dey reason we'll

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Fanuchi007: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonto Dikeh and other self acclaimed feminist don lock up for diz matter. If na baba ijesha we no go hear word. Sometimes I think majority of feminist are ok with whatever crime woman commit against men cos silence is acceptance. Feminism is just a perfect description of double standard.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by EmmanuelBanks: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn!

lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pls do and narrate your story, my frd ebuka always tell me about them l....

abegg CC me
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Here we go again... At the slightest time, our retired politicians will try to politicise things... Was Reno not part of the cancerous PDP government ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.