Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71931 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by dingbang(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Reno, i like your posts but this one is total bullshitt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by yinkeys(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
This man is foolish to blame murder on bad parenting.
Reno is a naive simp, especially at his age
That doesn’t have much to do with it.
There are families whose parents raised them right & the siblings chose different paths.
One a fraudster & heavy drug user while another a legal business owner who doesn’t smoke or drink.
Leave the parents out of this.
Even if you helicopter parent your kids, they themselves will decide what they wish to do any time they’re outside.
When you go to a rich mans house or hotel room you barely know, what did she think was going to happen
I’m surprised she’s saying she doesn’t want to die now
I agree she might have some kind of mental issues because it takes a lot to murder someone especially if it’s her first kill. But I’m certain she 100% knew what she was doing. She’s remorseful because she got caught.
If it was a man all this silly assumptions won’t come up. There are evil men & women, it’s not a title for only one gender.
How is 21 year old a baby ?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by tunize(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
People dey wen their own up bringing rough pass this girl oooh own “we are defined by the choices we make!
Married men should learn to be faithful to their wives likewise the wives too.
Girls too should calm down erh if only many would realise that they could actually aquire those things they dreamt of having if they worked hard for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Bestbeelieve: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mr Reno who is part of those that imposed Mr lifeless on Nigerians is talking! all of you Momodu, Soyinka, Tinubu,Sylvia, Amaechi,fake priests etc and your million mumu's wey follow una must enjoy it!!
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by 080bjaked(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry

Hey man, can we use this as an excuse also for the dude that killed Umuren? We are all a product of nature and nurture but neither is an excuse for us to act stupidly.

There are people who suffer more than she has in life but won't take this as an excuse to sell their bodies.

In other words, all blames on her, none of anyone else abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Gjmff: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by WaffenSS(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting how everyone is trying to make her the victim, when the real victim is dead.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by mmadu4: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
we should be talking about Nigeria problem not this nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by OBALOLA55(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:
542 WEY I DEY CHOP EVERYDAY

BABA A SERIAL KILLER WILL ALWAYS BE A SERIAL KILLER

CHIDINMA IS A PRODUCT OF BROKEN HOME JUST LIKE SOME IJIOTS THAT WERE CRITICIZING BRITISH ROYALE FAMILY SOME MONTHS AGO.

MEGAN MARCKLE ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM IS NOTHING BUT A CLOUT CHASER

ARGUE WITH YOUR FREE BASICS DATA angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by TAGf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"

You be guy or babe?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
WaffenSS:
Interesting how everyone is trying to make her the victim, when the real victim is dead.

THAT 50 YEAR OLD BAG OF TRASH IS NOT THE VICTIM.

CHIDINMA IS THE VICTIM HERE.

WE CANNOT POSSIBLY BLAME EVERYTHING ON HER FOR DEFENDING HERSELF WITH DEADLY FORCE.

SHE WAS THE WEAKER PARTY IN THE FIGHT.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Tedpgrass: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Reading through several pages of opinions and media evidence.

1. Clear case of assassination
2. Her accomplices are free and trying to make this a crime of passion, which it clearly isn't.
3. Assassins are getting younger by the day.. The Academy is recruiting much younger and through social media handles. Combined with AI, it makes for a very toxic mix.

Hope law enforcement officers are ready for the deluge.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
080bjaked:
All these analysis hold water until you remember that she made the withdrawals after the murder. Emotions aside, that acts destroys the "self defense" story.

Also, self defenders don't stab multiple times in the neck and stomach. Had she said she stabbed him first in the stomach, the man could have still struggled with her (unlikely but possible) but a first attack on the neck means he was already paralyzed by that move, the subsequent ones were totally uncalled for in a self-defense story.

The best bet for her is to stick to the drugged story but then, if she's drugged, she shouldn't be able to narrate the story so clearly.

We are not judges but she needs a damn good lawyer to avoid some serious penalty esp. fighting against a well-to-do family and a judge that may wants to use her story to send warning to other side-chicks.

I wish her nothing.

The analysis doesn’t even hold water....

All she has are bag of lies...

She lied the man gave her pin to save her from theft allegation....

She lied she ddnt want to have sex...that’s what they all say to make it look like rape and defending herself

She cooked added her drug story too so that Nigerians can at least believe she’s not in the right mind....indeed....

The truth here is that She saw that pin accidentally cos the man lost his guard by being free with a young slut....her greedy instinct to make it kicked in..she stabbed the guy in his sleep....

She’s a murderer
She should get death penalty for armed robbery and first degree murder...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

Shut up you are lying
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Emmhychidi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:
U CANNOT TELL ME A 50 YEAR OLD MARRIED MAN, WENT AND CARRIED A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL.

THEN LOCK THE ROOM, WHERE SHE IS STAYING WITH YOU AND HIDING THE KEY.

ORDERING DRUGZ, TAKING AND SMOKING WITH HER.

RAPING AND BEATING HER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.

NIGERIANS CAN DO BETTER THAN IGNORE ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED FACTOR THAT ACTUALLY KILLED HIM.

I INSIST THAT CHIDINMA WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM.

She said she went to buy food and drugs... So he didn't lock the door... And she was the person that chose the flat they rented so she should have felt safe or that was her usual place of work... The girl no get defense na just nonsense she dey talk... Person wey u had sex with wan come rape u Like how And how was she able to stab the man not once, twice, but four to five times and u say it's self defense ... No meaningful court would accept that...

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
AT 50 YEARS, WHICH IS HALF A CENTURY, WITH GREY BEARD.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?

IF HE IS NOT A JUNKIE, ARE U TELLING ME THAT HE CANNOT SEE THAT CHIDINMA CAN BE HIS DAUGHTER?

IT IS LIKE THAT FFK THAT HAD BABIES WITH A YOUNG GIRL AND STARTED POSTING VIDEO OF BEATING HER.

THEN WENT AND CARRIED AN EVEN YOUNGER GIRL.

ALL THIS AGBAYA MEN MAKE ME SICK.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Emilokoiyawon: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kandeed:
if we say it's an Ipob issue it doesn't concern us nitwits like hammer3x would be like Yorubas are all bout hating Igbos. now the girl killed her fellow tribal man and what this guys can say or think is she should be released to spite the Yorubas?? Lmao how pathetic

Indeed. I understand why some Ibos feel for the gal. She is young and has most of her life in front of her. But, there are certain things that cannot be swept under the carpet. Maybe self-defense can be argued in this case but she withdrawn money from the man's account after the deed. That is gonna be a huge obstacle to overcome. Also, her victim is a rich man. In Nigeria, you can get away with murder if your victim is poor. If your victim is rich, it is almost impossible.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by yankison(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

WE KNOW THE DECEASED TO BE A MARRIED MAN, DONT EXAGGERATE MATTERS.

SHE SAID, HE RAPED HER AND THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

FURTHER, CHIDINMA HAS NO SOURCE OF INCOME, EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR BY THE DECEASED AND THAT WAS WHY HE GAVE HER THE ATM CARD AND PIN.

THE POINT HERE IS THAT THIS IS NOT A MURDER CASE.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM WITHOUT THE INPUT OF DRUGZ.

You are just a foolish idiot ...Why are you talking rubbish like this

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by neyyoh: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

WHITE PEOPLE OFTEN SAY BLACKS HAVE NO MORAL AND AM STARTING TO SEE IT.

IS 50 YEAR OLD THE SAME AS 21 YEAR OLD?

ARE THEY EQUAL?

WHY SHOULD HE CARRY HER AND BE DOING DRUGZ?

Daft and loud. U stink!

Making zero sense in caps lock.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Handsum64: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

Pervert
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Daddy46: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

ALL THIS YOU ARE LISTING IS IRRELEVANT, THEY ARE PART OF HER WIDER CONFESSION AND NOT IN QUESTION.

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.

MAY BE YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.
na today people dey high hear talk can't you see the way she was smoking person way no reach school before lock down 2019 ona too mumu for here confirm train assassin na so she go take kill you too warey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Ikem11(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

Yes cornered her after she booked the hotel herself,

Spent two days already and admitted to having consensual sex twice already

Stole 380,000 from his ATM after he had been killed

No mind those mumu... They all think with their dicks cos the said girl is pretty which manipulate their sense of reasoning.

Imagine how everyone is busy defending someone who murdered another human and stole his money in the process

The heart that girl have to go withdraw money after killing someone already showed that man never attacked her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DoTheNeedful: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

WHITE PEOPLE OFTEN SAY BLACKS HAVE NO MORAL AND AM STARTING TO SEE IT.

IS 50 YEAR OLD THE SAME AS 21 YEAR OLD?

ARE THEY EQUAL?

WHY SHOULD HE CARRY HER AND BE DOING DRUGZ?

You are a pathetic tribalist calling other people tribalists. I am sure that you would not be typing this if the lady in question was not Igbo.

You are talking about the age difference between 21 and 50, which is 29 years. But people like you had no issues with Odumegwu Ojukwu marrying Bianca, who was 34 years younger than him.

People like you are the problem with human race.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by TheGreatOne90: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Noone wants to listen to her story

He locked the door to have his way - why??

She wanted out and he wouldn't let her - why??

For those screaming she withdrew money - she was given the credentials.

I think alot of media personnel have been paid to scream - murder

This is self defense , thank God he was found on the floor confirming the struggle.

He lost it as a stupid confident man he is. He believed as amateur boxer that a lady would never outwit him.

She said NO and wanted to leave!!
you are a monkey. The man also dragged her all the way from her papa house, to the guest room abi ? Am not surprise anyway, like buhari like his people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Kandeed: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Indeed. I understand why some Ibos feel for the gal. She is young and has most of her life in front of her. But, there are certain things that cannot be swept under the carpet. Maybe self-defense can be argued in this case but she withdrawn money from the man's account after the deed. That is gonna be a huge obstacle to overcome. Also, her victim is a rich man. In Nigeria, you can get away with murder if your victim is poor. If your victim is rich, it is almost impossible.

What I can't seem to understand is why is that Now that it happened to be a girl involved in the murder. people automatically develop pity for her saying she's very young bla bla. sincerely that poo annoys the hell outta me. why should males/guys always tend to be the worse hit when it comes to justice and transparency in every thing. I'm sure if it happened to be the other way OMG by now falana would have spoken, the chief justice of the federation will be championing the case. just so bleeping unfair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Agugbadin: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn!

Your post make sense, anyone talking of age difference did not think outside the box. What is the age difference between our president and the wife over twenty years and they lived together peacefully, today she is a highly respected woman in our society.
Forget what Reno is saying people from her region worship money and so can do anything to get rich quick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by LegalWolf: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

This is complete trash and I blame the people who share this vile and irresponsible sentiment with you. To begin with, I’m Fulani from Kwara. However, I know so many Igbos who don’t worship money. I don’t know your ethnic group BUT I am certain we have people more vile than the suspect amongst you. Why are you guys so shortsighted?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by BePrepared: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn!

Bros I live in the north with Muslims what my eyes have seen with Muslims girls worst still with those that cover eyes and all is beyond words. I'm telling u 100% truth, you know why theirs is very painful to me is because of their hypocrisy, I have a Muslim man in d company that sleeps with approximately 3 girls every day, both ones as young as 14 and all of them with their hijab and face covering, so leave that talk.

What every girl needs is a personal relationship with Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Simplyleo: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
solofresh:
[You are bastard for saying this
And I wish you die the same way the super TV owner died....Nonsense!
If tables are turned and the so called chidinma is a boy, with the ugata a woman,y yo won't be saying this rubbish!
As far as iI' concerned she killed someone and she should be killed too
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
DoTheNeedful:

You are a pathetic tribalist calling other people tribalists. I am sure that you would not be typing this if the lady in question was not Igbo.

You are talking about the age difference between 21 and 50, which is 29 years. But people like you had no issues with Odumegwu Ojukwu marrying Bianca, who was 34 years younger than him.

People like you are the problem with human race.

THANK GOD YOU MENTIONED OJUKWU.

BOTH OJUKWU AND NED MARRIED THEIR WIFE IN FULL CEREMONIES AND PAID BRIDE PRICE.

THEY CONDUCT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH MATURITY.

HAVE YOU SEEN VIDEO OF NED AND OJUKWU IN PUBLIC FIGHTING WITH THEIR YOUNG WIFE?

THAT IS EXATLY MY POINT.

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by 080bjaked(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:

THAT 50 YEAR OLD BAG OF TRASH IS NOT THE VICTIM.

CHIDINMA IS THE VICTIM HERE.

WE CANNOT POSSIBLY BLAME EVERYTHING ON HER FOR DEFENDING HERSELF WITH DEADLY FORCE.

SHE WAS THE WEAKER PARTY IN THE FIGHT.

Except there was no fight. Not even a scratch on her in this imagined battle between a young lady and an amateur box nothing at all except stab wounds.

We all were not there to know the actual truth but no jury in the world will buy that story. She needs to update that story better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mpanyi: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This guy talks too much and talks rabbish

You can say it again. May be he doesn't get work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.