Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? (4691 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by boladonas(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2007
Eni Sango ba toju e wole
ko je ba won bu Oba Koso!
If u see the acrobatic display of a magun victim
u ll never doubt d existence of Magun
3 quick somersaults like Aghahowa or Oba Goal
or are u talking of Magun alakuko?
u just crow like a cock twice before u hit the bucket
Heads or tail, men are the worst off for Magun.
It is men that die not the woman
the shame disappears once the woman relocates.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by jgirl3: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2007
Chei! shocked shocked shocked I have seen today. That's hardcore.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by DewDrop(f): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2007
Since "only fools doubt proofs", and I'm not one to be thought a fool, I'd lik eto see the proof of this 'magun'. A tape with the somersaults, crowing- anything!  grin  grin

While it's true that only fools doubt proof, remember that a bigger fool believes without proof (With the exception of religious stuff) PLease O!! Don't make this a debate on faith and religion.

@kdships: Even if a wife is "saved and free from sin", isnt the magun at the whim of the husband? couldn't he just gets crazy and decides his wife could be unfaithful, or just not like the way other men admire her and put "magun" on her?
How come women can't put magun on their husbands?

Has anyone who is speaking of this 'magun' ever seen first hand the 'magun' in action? Not what your close friends told you he heard!! Please, as a people, we must strive to be upwardly mobile even in our beliefs!

Just note that it's impossible to claim to be a true christian and believe in the powers of 'magun' etc. If you are true at heart, you'll know that such things have no effect on you!
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2007
@kdship the question is, have you seen one before? your friend was the one that saw it not you and you gave details like one that has witnessed one before.

@dewdrop, go girl wink
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2007
@ boladonas sorry are you an herbalist grin just asking
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Bolarge(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2007
DewDrop:

Just note that it's impossible to claim to be a true christian and believe in the powers of 'magun' etc. If you are true at heart, you'll know that such things have no effect on you!
Wetin? Any so-called Christian wey go gbensh anoda man wife is in O-Y-O precincts.No immunity whatsoever guaranteed. grin

(NB:O-Y-O=On Your Own)
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2007
@bolarge a good xtain wont go beyond his or her territory grin . dewdrop is only saying as xtain we shouldnt believe in such thing not as a xtain try it lipsrsealed
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by agbana(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2007
the response s are not ok,ladies in the house,can u pls flow, ?
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2007
@@ agbana lets read your own response please grin
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2007
You are a christian and you don't believe in witchcraft or you don't just believe they could harm you. Well it's only if you are covered. They could have an effect on you if you are not covered. It's not about being a christian. Its about being a dedicated one.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2007
@kdship you should know i'm talking about born again and not the other.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by agbana(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2007
even though u are covered u must not do it but if u try it u are a prey
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2007
@agbana , mind you, COVERED here means you're a dedicated Christian. A dedicated Christian will not have sex outside marriage. If s/he ever does, s/he seizes to be a dedicated Christian. It is then that s/he will be vulnerable.

Please enough of this guys. Am getting bored by this.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by agbana(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2007
pastor, let hear ur sermon on the stuff,
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by puker(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2007
MAGOO { LAUGHS} on ya lady? That also shows the man is a real goon. And i betchya such men are cronic womanisers who would not stand another man coming close to his lady. Please this 22 century if you know of poeple who get involved in this superstitious act tell them to come off it.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by FactorChic(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2007
if he truly loves me, he won't think i'm cheating on me, if he put magun on me thunder fire his left yansh be that!
dats insecurity, i go find solution to myself then i dump his sorry ass!
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Vannesa(f): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2007
its true am not joking. its real in my fiancee's town any way its really
i guess all thier wives are really closed up
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2007
@Vennesa, your signature sounds like it's direct at someone. What were you thinking when you left that? wink Where is your fiance from?

In my friends town, this is even worse than Magun. Believe it or not, if you get married to a man from there and you cheat on him, you better kiss your ass goodbye. If you had a Kid already, s/he goes with the mum too.

I lost a friend some years ago. His case wasn't about Magun but still related to that- "An African Tradition". In that town, if you "sleep" with your sister, you both will die at a particular time. But if a confession is made on time, then you'll both live.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by DewDrop(f): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2007
@ lola baloo: you're right- i only meant to say that a true Christian will do what is right by God and will have no reason to worry about such things like 'magun'.   smiley

@kdships: Dang! so your friend saw/heard of the magun, and ANOTHER friend I presume, slept with his sister and died??!?!    I guess you think the personal knowledge of such things/people gives you legitimacy, but seriously- you need to change who you hang out with wink because some crazy things have been happening in your circle. lipsrsealed Makes me wonder about u sef. . . hmmm. . .
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2007
first of all why would one sleep with his sister? shocked absolute rubbish, and enough of this .

@ dewdrop go on girl and tell kdship the true about his friends wink

@kdship dont trust you too oooooooooooo. feathers of the same bird flock together grin
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by klex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
eh hen? put the magun on him too then u both sit back and watch gymnastics cheesy
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by sage(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2007
klex:

eh hen? put the magun on him too then u both sit back and watch gymnastics cheesy

grin grin

For me Magun is only real if a woman can also put it on her man.

Scare tactics i would say again
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
We are talking about a late friend here pls! You guys should learn to respect the dead. I never wanted to share this. Look what you have turned this to.

@lola baloo and DewDrop, you guys should better mind what you alter. Sharing this with you was to gain some knowledge and not get insulted. If I supported what my friend did I would not be sharing this.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by DewDrop(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2007
kdships: Pele o! ma binu! no vex!

I wasn't trying to insult you, just to raise some questions about our belief system as a people! (seems less scientific than supersticious)

Rather than 'just believing' in things as 'magun' consider the following:

The woman who was 'preganant' for a year and when she died still with a big belly, the town said some jealous woman (probably lovers of her husband) put some stuff on her and took the baby & her, her autopsy showed she had a giant ovarian cyst/tumor and that was the cause of her death and was never preganat!!

Or whatever went wrong with your friends brain function that he'd have sex with his sister- errr maybe it was some sort of brain tumor that warped his behavior/sense and then killed him a week later!??! (Do some resaerch on brain tumors/ cancers and how they affect behavior (especially in the late stages) and cause death)

Seriously kdships- consider those scanarios and tell me agian why i should just believe that such things as 'magun' really do exist.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by chasosk(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2007
j-girl the number one thing be say i like u.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2007
@kdship abeg i no insult you grin but i just dey wonder undecided. all u need to do, is to clarify yourself in accordance with i said.

pele so gbo, doo
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2007
chas osk chas osk i like your style oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin wink grin
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Angelheart: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2007
I still find it hard to belive that at this day and age, people are still using those. If I found out, man, I would run five miles. What else if he capable of doing. This has absolutely nothing to do with love. The brother mus be posessed and jelous!
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by afrikangal(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
i can,t really say wot i will do but if i discover dat he has put magun don,t climb on m hey he will be in soup. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by behonest(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
Gee I wish I could put a Mugon on the scammers the 419ers. I think it might be a bit like pointing the Bone at someone but it dont work on Caucasians.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by behonest(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
Gee I wish I could put a Magun on the scammers the 419ers. I think it might be a bit like pointing the Bone at someone but it dont work on Caucasians.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by tlops(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
Meen naija guys are really doing alot to get better "pali" passport. I don't blame them because the one they have probably have nothing to offer them except for being Identified as corrupt. but the rate and manner people are taking are too numerous.
imaging I got to denmark and asked naija guys how far as per survival . they said na to marry o. but i don't have intention of marrrying a forigner for whatever purpose at least for this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? / Pls Am I Normal??? / 18-year-old Student And Her Boyfriend Flogged Publicly For Hugging Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.