Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? (4692 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Kinsh(f): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2007

"MY" Its inverted so no1 should start any controversy over best movies plzzzzzzzz

"My" best Nigerian movie is MAGUN - Thunder Bolt. 4 a reason i dnt know. I kept it as part of my movie collection. Got it when i went to 9G.

Its pure madness and cruelty. Whether its the guy or d gurl. Its a COURSE on its own called - BULLSHITOLOGY

If a man puts DAT on me 4 watever reason!!!! Am'on Castrate him MEN!!!!!!! 4 Real!!!!
We'll see who laughs best wink
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Kinsh(f): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hey ladies, what will you do if you discover that your husband or fiance put "Thunderbolt" popularly known as "Magun" in yoruba or "Don't climb" in literal interpretation on you.  May be he loves you so well and too possessive, thinking you might cheat on him.  If you discover this what will be your reaction?

This is not something that you do and it would not affect anyone EXCEPT the other person she sleeps with. It would affect the guy as well if he sleeps with her. It does not have a password that #only me can DO IT and not be affected# nana nana na na# And if she doesnt sleep with anyone she will die and this also has a time limit.

This is RUBBISH i call it BULLS**T not LOVE.

Blessed Saviour,,,, If I discover,,,,,,,,,, wohwohwohooooo Am'on whip the guys ASS!!! BIG TIME He will wish not only him but his generation never existed. 
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by TARLOY(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2007
MAGUN OR NO MAGUN.
JUST BE FAITHFUL TO UR HUSBAND IF NOT THE MAGUN WILL CATCH YOU.
THE MAGUN IS MEANT FOR UNFAITHFUL PARTNERS
AND IT EXIT JUST TELL YOUR SELF THE TRUTH
ITS LIKE ASKING IF HELL FIRE EXIT BCUS U HAV NT BEEN THERE
SO MAGUN ITS REAL
JUST CHECK UR SELF WELL B4 UR ACCEPT A MAN.
IF ONE MAN IS NOT A ENOUGH FOR U THEN.
DONT GET MARRIED.
TARLOY
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by iz2much: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2007
Na U sabi, i dont know wat you are talking abt
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by teddydeji: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2009
I am indifferent on the potency or veracity of Magun. But any woman that find out that magun av been laid on her must av been engaged in illicit relationship. or please tell me how else she will find out if the husband did not tell her.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2009
The woman should go the other style not on top u understand. There are various styles for dat show, not necessarily on top!

For 'Magun' latest check Thisday page 8 today.Na real oooohhhh
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by galatico(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2009
I would never do that to my wife, if she wants to cheat its her problem, that's a terrible thing to do .
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kenuoyibo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
MAGUN is very real;this is Africa. It is mainly used in in south-west to sheild women from infidelity. T here is an okada man that died in Ondo, due to this jars, he died naked and I saw his picture in a magazine in a hotel room where he 'misfired'.About saying sweet things and dying,I dont believe the jars has such power.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by alaskopo: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
Am about to wed but I caught my fiance
cheating on me.I know there are so many
strange ladies in his life. He does not pick up his calls in my present.
I have all his girl friends mobile numbers , should i go ahead and warn them to desist their affair with my husband to be?
I have the power to put 'MAGUN' on one of these ladies which always booking an appointment with my fiance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend / 12 Things Guys Like In A Girl Besides Her Appearance / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends With Out Developing Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.