Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

She Is So Fine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is So Fine (948 Views)

See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is So Fine by Orikinla(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2011
She is so fine. She is such a delight to sight. My younger brother introduced her to me. She looked so perfect as we sat face to face yesterday, telling me about her work and her dreams. I listened and she felt so comfortable in our office. Then she turned out to be the younger sister of a friend who is a fellow writer who is an enigmatic playwright and lawyer . "Give him my regards," I told her as she left. Then when I called her this Saturday night, her sweet voice almost held me captive. "I just want to let you that I got your message, " I said. With her captivating beauty and high IQ, we are going to enjoy working on location together. Some Nigerian babes are really captivating and the y make the aura to shine.
Re: She Is So Fine by MrsChima(f): 7:32am On May 08, 2011
Make sure you use condoms, we have enough babies as it is.
Re: She Is So Fine by IZUKWU(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2011
Orikinla:

She is so fine. She is such a delight to sight. My younger brother introduced her to me. She looked so perfect as we sat face to face yesterday, telling me about her work and her dreams. I listened and she felt so comfortable in our office. Then she turned out to be the younger sister of a friend who is a fellow writer who is an enigmatic playwright and lawyer . "Give him my regards," I told her as she left. Then when I called her this Saturday night, her sweet voice almost held me captive. "I just want to let you that I got your message, " I said. With her captivating beauty and high IQ, we are going to enjoy working on location together. Some Nigerian babes are really captivating and the y make the aura to shine.
what are you really saying?. You, planning to spoil that beautifull girl,
Re: She Is So Fine by zealot4me(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2011
@OP: WATS d story all about?
are u planing to enter Congo or wat? no play rough play oooo
Re: She Is So Fine by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Make sure you use condoms, we have enough babies as it is.
hehehehhehe for sure sex is gonna take place cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: She Is So Fine by livedit(f): 6:30pm On May 09, 2011
Aawlll. Sounds like you really like her and taken an interest in her. I hope it works out for the two of you! smiley
Re: She Is So Fine by Mynd44: 7:28pm On May 09, 2011
Alagbere okunrin

1 Like

Re: She Is So Fine by neily(f): 9:12pm On May 09, 2011
She is beautiful so what?
Re: She Is So Fine by http(m): 2:44am On May 10, 2011
neily:

She is beautiful so what?

cos u're not cheesy
Re: She Is So Fine by Nobody: 3:01am On May 10, 2011
Maybe it's from ABC of True Love cheesy
Re: She Is So Fine by 190: 8:05am On May 10, 2011
ogugua88:

Maybe it's from ABC of True Love cheesy

smh! embarassed
Re: She Is So Fine by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2011
"What are your best physical assets?" I asked. She said her perfect dentition, beautiful brown eyes and curvy hips. She stood up and said "Hips don't lie." Sisi is really SEXY. It was our second meeting and I was glad to introduce her to my colleagues. She spent hours before she left. Being an on air personality and celebrity makes her confident in meeting people and chatting wholeheartedly. I told her that she would be more appreciated in better FM Radio or TV stations. She is such a sweetheart. No dull moment with her. And she loves chocolates as much as she is addicted to jazz and soul music. The warmth of touching and hugging on the street was good. It was like we have known each other for years. She is really so fine and she will continue to shine.
Re: She Is So Fine by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On May 11, 2011
Did you tapped that arse yet?
Re: She Is So Fine by Orikinla(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2011
It would be a waste of time to respond to negative comments. Negative minded people have miserable relationships with excess baggage of their bruised egos and wounded hearts. Please, don't come and contaminate and pollute our beautiful romance. If you cannot appreciate the beauty of a loving relationship, that's your problem and not mine. Go and pray hard for something to celebrate in your life. Nigeria can still boast of pretty and sexy sweethearts who are having a great time. Summer is here and the roses are red. Cheer up!smiley
Re: She Is So Fine by 10cirenoh: 2:26pm On May 11, 2011
Must he tap her azz? cruazzi white yansh! angry
Re: She Is So Fine by Phate07(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2011

So how does this concern us?

It is not like you are for advice. You are just here to gloat. Do you feel better now? Huh?
Re: She Is So Fine by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
The novelty of this affair will soon wear off.
Call me a cynic,but I got to say I do not believe anything like love exists.
Human beings are by nature selfish animals and people get into relationships for selfish reasons.
However to each his own,so I wish you luck,but don't come back crying when she breaks your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies / Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys? / How Wud U Save Urself From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.