Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66359 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by eazzzy1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
You have stated the pros for the relationship, good sex, hotel runs, gifts, money. The con you stated (spiritual repercussion) is only in your imagination.

It’s bad to advise someone to give up on something that pays them without providing an alternative. Give your brother a single girl who can give him what the married woman is giving him and he may consider.

Asides the physical benefits your brother is enjoying from the relationship, there is a mental benefit inherent in this relationship; Your brother now knows the kind of woman not to marry or what not to do in a marriage to avoid a cheating wife.

PS: your brother isn’t your business, does he tell you who you can and can’t date? His relationship is not illegal, he’s not a minor and he’s not bleeping a minor. Let him be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by AgentGoat: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Report him to elders.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Salliet(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.
I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.
I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.
He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

Send him an anonymous threat message. Posing as the jealous husband. Make him think you are aware and waiting for the right time to strike!

9 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by becky39000(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
If you've talked to him severely but he still persists, start saving money for his coffin... Cause he may soon die young. undecided

1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by GuntersChain(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
If the woman gets pregnant the husband will take care of the children. You will have unknown niece and nephew.

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
GuntersChain:
If the woman gets pregnant the husband will take care of the children. You will have unknown niece and nephew.
She got pregnant recently and wanted to keep it but couldn't for two reasons.
1 her husband was visiting
2 my brother insisted she aborts the baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by GuntersChain(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

I guess the timing was wrong. She will surely get pregnant for your brother and pin it on her husband and your brother won't know. The anger of a jealous husband is deadly your brother should call it quit to avoid story that touch.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Salliet:

Send him an anonymous threat message. Posing as the jealous husband. Make him think you are aware and waiting for the right time to strike!
nice one. This is what I'll do.

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Samcent: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op, your brother is dancing to the sweet melody of "surugede". Delay no further to save him!

If need be, bring in all your family members to talk sense into him. He will not be happy with you for revealing his escapades, but years to come, he will look back and thank you for saving his life.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
dhameelare:
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.

U shld mind ur own business or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run
The issue is that I can't mind my business on this issue, he is family! and I can't just watch him tow this path of destruction. on the other hand I'm trying not to betray his trust, Cos he is someone that has looked up to me all his life and doesn't keep anything away from me, I actually know about this relationship because he wanted me to. If I betray his trust this one time it will affect our relationship negatively. The thing is I just have to be diplomatic about this whole issue and it requires wisdom which I seek from the good people of nairaland. but many are telling me about coffIN and grave digging.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Bimpe29: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you truly love him, announce this unholy affair to your family.

He must be kidding and silly for falling in love with a married woman.

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Bimpe29: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you truly love him, announce this unholy affair to your family.

He must be kidding and silly for falling in love with a married woman.

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Themainboy22: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
We are talking about somebody's wife and somebody's brother here. where's lalasticlala sef.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
I blame Nigeria for all this because 21 is recognized as the age of adulthood yet people call 24 year olds "child." Being adult means a person can choose to take or reject advice. You have done your part, now face your life.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by beautyhd: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

This life no get part 2.

Clown, only you 18, 24, 39 and 7.
Your preek should have decayed by now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by alphaNomega: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.
I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.
He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

She is collecting premium díck, what a lucky woman.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Savedday: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother and the married woman are both madt.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Torosk1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sugar mummy
No spoil the guy parol o grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Harmattan123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na the tin wey e like be that.....
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by hofeshhomes: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tell your brother to stop packing burning coals on his thighs.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by lifeisgood12: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
big mumu he needs a slap
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by omowolewa: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Humm
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
If you've talked to him severely but he still persists, start saving money for his coffin... Cause he may soon die young. undecided

Bluntly stated.

24 YEAR OLD BOY. His life will be less than 100k naira

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Themainboy22:
Karma does not exist. @OP, collect the said woman's number and warn her to stay fvck away from your brother. Otherwise, threaten her with blackmail. If you care so much about breaching of trust, do it anonymously.

What type of advice is this?

What is his business with his brother's girlfriend? angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by victorazy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

congrat to him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by jacobnel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
He end is near cos those people carry bad luck oo

Igbankpa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.