Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66360 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Soleye24(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
dhameelare:
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.

[b]U shld mind ur own business [/b]or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run
Don't you people think before you write? His brother is on the verge on destruction and all you could say he that he should mind his business? Like seriously?
Bro, you need to inform your mum asap, he might think he is enjoying life but believe me when the repercussion comes, it will be very grieve and you will be blamed because you keep mute on what you should have voiced out.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
topoftheworld:

Just come to my place in Benue and try sleep with married woman or try give ur girlfriend just #10 to add to money for abortion then U will know there is African repercussions for cheating.
Don't just jump to conclusion sir

Which place for Benue?
embarassed cool
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by do4luv14(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sugar mama onpoint,

OP ya young bros don land contract as toy boy mehn, since he no. Wan gree hear word,
As my Yoruba niggas dey yarn am, farabale

Body go tell am soon, just carry em matter give baba GOD make him help you touch am, cos nag prayer to Ollie's fit help am ooo

Just hope say the mama, no be Yoruba, or her husband sef, cos Usain Bolt pikin fit visit am ooo

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
frozen70:

He is just 24yrs and he is already neck deep into a married woman

He is just planning his own failure and am sorry to say that

Just pray for God to arrest him, that's my advice

Hmmmm cool
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by topoftheworld(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
sylve11:

Which place for Benue?
embarassed cool
U want to give it a trial abi?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
JamesSabastine:
You should do well tell you mother. His is family not friend. Telling your mother will help straighten him. Sleeping arround with old woman is a big distraction for him. Living the woman will help him focus and face reality.

Your cousin was very careless
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by therajah: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blackfire:
Can you give me the woman's number or address??
Why do you want to die young
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by MartinsD12(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40
Inform your mom, family members inform umunna too (kinsmen) let him be disgraced he will stop
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Dextre(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Sugar mummy, I thought it was a myth
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And he may never have a happy home because he would find it hard to trust even his wife. That's why most guys talk ladies down.

Sense dey here. cool

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Jman24(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Typical of Africa

Most of all these myth of bad thing happening to a young guy who cheats on a married woman were born out of the necessity to protect the selfish interest of married men(elders).

There is a very much popular trend of married men that cheat with younger girls
What happens to the destiny of the girl? No one can answer that

So you see, the only risk is getting caught or being physically attacked

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

U go gats pray to God for am
I'm currently feeling same stupid way but Thank God I'm matured enough to control whatever' it is I feel.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by thomasjoe(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

These things may be as a result of soul ties , unresolved conflicts from past lives or even situations of mutual benefits...
However it is not to be encouraged and there is nothing much you can do than letting him know it has consequences and will slow him down from settling down to start a family of his own..Also let him know that she will eventually dump him at the appointed time...pls tell him this ahead of time so he can prepare ..

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Arigwaska: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sorry for his life
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by adekool2015: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you are young man from Africa and you don't want to die early don't date someone wife. Because the fastest way for someone to die or kill himself is by following a married woman. But he is lucky the husband is not in Nigeria, if not the husband friend will have advice him to put maagu (thunderbolt) on the woman and your brother will have transcend since.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
Ihe afugbuo la gi...

O choro ka op gba nkiti ka nwanne ya gafuo?

Nwaanyi ahu a ruola ala! O jishiela nwa ndi mmadu.
...but it could be that she's more in love, considering the fact that she got pregnant for op's brother and wanted to keep it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by IJOBA11: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

grin grin grin
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONIONBANDITgrin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Mamijoh(f): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Your brother is actually providing a service to humanity cos that woman needs regular servicing and he's there to do it. grin
Funny you
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mrksquare: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

You really did justice to this issue. I doff my hat for you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
nice one. This is what I'll do.

Make sure he doesn't find out it's you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Mamijoh(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blackfire:
Can you give me the woman's number or address??
You too want to help or why do you need her number and address? grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Buliwyf: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
vRendoh:

Death awaits the man that knowingly sleeps with another man's wife!. In a shortwhile the Guy must kpai

Nonsense. All your politicians and pastors still never kpai till now. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother will reap his reward heavily that is all I have to say
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

Hian undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
thomasjoe:

These things may be as a result of soul ties , unresolved conflicts from past lives or even situations of mutual benefits...
However it is not to be encouraged and there is nothing much you can do than letting him know it has consequences and will slow him down from settling down to start a family of his own..Also let him know that she will eventually dump him at the appointed time...pls tell him this ahead of time so he can prepare ..

It takes only an enlightened soul to understand these things you wrote here.

Well done. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Omooba77: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

Your younger brother is dead, only that he has not been buried; Proverb 6:24-35, unless he repent and ask God for mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ayoka2015(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
If you've talked to him severely but he still persists, start saving money for his coffin... Cause he may soon die young. undecided
congratulations to him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Laeroy(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Can the same be said about the Bible?

Where the story of heaven and hell is just written to instill fear in man..
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Thereishel: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aburo re Fe lu mogun tutu. Your brother wanted to fall into the trap of cold thunderbolt. Oje kilo fun.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by snipernigga(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can you post the photo of the said married woman, just checking for a friend.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
He should expect such from his wife too, cuz what goes around comes back around...somebody too will definitely have affair with his wife too. Sure banker

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Igbankpa:

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
topoftheworld:

U want to give it a trial abi?

I would also like to give it a trial grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.