Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66371 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Gval123: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2021
“Can a man scoop fire into his lap / without his clothes being burned? / Can a man walk on hot coals / without his feet being scorched? / So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife; / no one who touches her will go unpunished” (Proverbs 6:27–29). Let him repent, but it will still come. It's a dangerous thing to do. Proverbs 6:32 But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool, for he destroys himself. You can't help me

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2021
bornalive:
Op, NEVER think that only knew the relationship between your brother and the so called woman. The day they Hus cup us full, you can only pick his mutilated body.

He cannot run away from the above. Now they think is secret and both of them are enjoying themselves and think it is fun. I weep for your brother. There is an adage that said, ' fly wet no dey hear the smell of dead body, they follow the dead body enter grave'.

A time will come when you will pick his body.

Nairaland is now a big forum. Don't be surprised that the said husband us a nairalander and could stumble on this post, based on the description of the woman you have given herein and start monitoring his wife. If It turns out to be right, your brother's days are numbered.

It is even an abomination.

I once took a lady we have known for a while to Eko Le Median as I lodged there for about a month. She had no ring and we played around after having food and drink. She went in to the rest room to have her birth after taking off her cloths. While in there, her phone rang as it was in her handbag. As I took the phone from her bag to give her, a ring like a wedding ring dropped on the floor. I picked the ring and threw a question to her, ' is this not a wedding ring' ?, she said yes. Are you married, she said yes. I asked her, why can't you tell me , even when she initially told me she was single. I asked her to dress up, that I cannot have anything to do with her. I never had sex with her. Took her back to Ikeja.

Warn him now OR, May he rest in peace.
If you can avoid married women you will go far in life.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
He is digging his own grave, so let just wait and see how he lies in it undecided

Dear OP please kindly remember to update us when kasala don finally burst too o

Nigerians always ready to judge and dig other people’s graves. And they’re the worst sinners. Sigh. God have mercy. Even Jesus said let he without don cast the fist stone.

Leave him and God. He will be alright.

Focus on your OWN life
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He should retrace his step cos even if he is lucky not to be caught he won't escape the repercussions from this terrible act

Nigerians always ready to judge and dig other people’s graves. And they’re the worst sinners. Sigh. God have mercy. Even Jesus said let he without don cast the fist stone.

Leave him and God. He will be alright.

Focus on your OWN life
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by vRendoh(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Nonsense. All your politicians and pastors still never kpai till now. Lol

grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2021
snipernigga:
Can you post the photo of the said married woman, just checking for a friend.
Hahahaha bad boy grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sircomputer(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2021
I understand your position bro, but u have to technically involve, love, ❤️ Is blind as they said. If the woman finds out that you are trying to block your brother from seeing her, she can do and undo...., because the body is not firewood.., women need close contact that is their nature. If you are the type that distant yourself from your family � you are on your own...If your wife no Bleep men, men will Bleep your wife.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by yeme7(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2021
I have read so many #comment. And some comment shows that some persons here are just kid they don't even know the worst repercussions of sleeping with a married man and woman.

In my tribe from Delta which is Erhiwin will either hold the man or the children, the children will die or the husband will sick with a cure that's when the woman will be caught.

My brother there is worst payback to it. Tel your brother to repent or else..

Those who are saying no karma, no repercussions are doing nothing good to u. They are bunch of fake advisers

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by kabnab(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Now someone just made sense.
KingZaddy:

No be only woman be hoe...

Your brother is not just a hoe but a cutlass and a rake and a shovel too...

He is a lazy boy who is digging gold where he didn't sow...

The woman's husband is an asshole for dropping his wife in Africa and going to another continent he is probably having his own fun there too...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by uthlaw: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If that's the case then it means this woman's husband must have also fùcked a married woman before
God bless you for this reply!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by DAMN99: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Simple advise wey una go give person una just dey comment confusion grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OdogwuAnambra: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40
it is a matter of time he would die...either by nemesis, karma, culture or magun ...but he will definitely die soon, if he doesn't stop it

Start making small deposit in mortuary for him, tell him that this is what you are doing, but he would die! If he doesn't , he will be useless! Most folks that Bleep people's wife don't amount to anything....ask these sugarboys
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ddeola: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Warn him to STOP and REPENT if you truly love him. He's threading a dangerous path. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by edepie: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

Allow your younger brother, sence you've talked to him about it and he refused, allow him, life itself is a mistery, do you know that your younger brother could be favoured through that woman. Believe me a woman can do even any thing to protect her secrets. Your brother might be paid for his services in a pleasurable atmosphere. Allow him. THE SWEETNESS OF MADNESS IS BEST KNOWN TO A MADMAN.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by dhesmond(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2021
That one good naw, make he just get ready say him wife go cheat on am wity multiple sugar boys... Bye grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mrlee2(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Send an anonymous tip to the husband. Also warn the lady (anonymously) to stay away from her toy boy.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by cotmag(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Don't mind that brother. He is ignorant of the African Tradition. Some parts of Benue and Nsukka have very "harmful" repercussions for marital infidelity.
topoftheworld:

Just come to my place in Benue and try sleep with married woman or try give ur girlfriend just #10 to add to money for abortion then U will know there is African repercussions for cheating.
Don't just jump to conclusion sir
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by SenorFax(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021
mrksquare:

It is called penis Captivus. It is a medical condition simpliciter.
Ever asked yourself why it's only between cheaters and not between husband and wife..... angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Charly68: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2021
When a man is taking from what does not belong to him,he becomes a thief.. every thief is under judgement.. whether they know it or not.. the word of God says the curse of the Lord is upon the house of a thief.. doubt if the man is ready to live long because every act of adultery leads to death..physical or spiritual.. both are dangerous.. warn him if he is your brother indeed..

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mrlee2(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2021
@Poster, do not mind all these people telling you to mind your business. Your brother's business is your business. When the chicken comes home to roost, e go affect you join.

You are protecting yourself too in the process, cos this na your brother and not just a random person. If all avenues fail, report him to higher person, not necessarily a family member. Someone he deeply respects and who can also keep it a secret
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by anyicash(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
I am very sorry to say this, your brother is digging his own grave. "when the gods want to kill a man, they will first make him mad" do whatever that is necessary to stop him now.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by topoftheworld(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2021
cotmag:
Don't mind that brother. He is ignorant of the African Tradition. Some parts of Benue and Nsukka have very "harmful" repercussions for marital infidelity.
I tell U. Such people will just be playing with their life.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Osanoghodua1: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
By means of a whorerish woman, a man shall be reduce to a piece of bread. He should repent and flee. What happened to single sisters? Adultery is keeping a coal of fire on one's Bossom and expects not to get burnt. His evil days are coming.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2021
It is the sex that is keeping him in that relationship. Because if your brother is really thinking, he won't even reply her text or call. Your Brother is possessed with the sex he gets. Sex is mostly what keep some of us men in dangerous relationship.
This is how you will solve the problem:
If you recall in the Bible, when King David killed that man and took his wife. God sent a prophet to expose king David. The prophet used wisdom.
How:
by telling king David a story in the midst of his palace guards and Chiefs. Everyone was very sad of the story, that even the king himself was angry. And then the prophet said that king David was the one.
OP, they is nothing like a wrath of a king. But the prophet avoid that wrath by telling a story similar, that indirectly tell the king what he did, without the king noticing what he was saying, but he said it was real life before he started telling the story in the king palace so that everyone would take it serious and start judgement on the issue. The prophet wanted the king's judgement to come out of his mouth first, before exposing him. The king was caught on shock and this shock gave the prophet more time to finish up the story without being killed. If the prophet had said it directly, king David would have killed him ( you would be at war with your brother) as soon as he sensed what the prophet was going to say, and the whole isreal ( OP, your house hold )will be in dangerous danger of God's wrath ( your brother could hate you and the family ) and not just the king alone.
OP, look for a good animal and human story. Don't put cat and rat in the story o grin otherwise Ur brother might know what you are trying to say and leave you and your mother in the kitchen, to discuss alone, and you won't get the judgement words from your brothers mouth. Use the one of cattle or chicken poultry when the steward was left to take care of the poultry for long and started stealing it with an outsider. Until the master called that he was returning the next morning with a new steward replacement, who will check the balance book, before starting duty.
Probably meet a Marriage Counseling to cook a nice story for you, or a priest. You could even go online to source some yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6624354/younger-brother-dating-married-woman/9?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6624354/younger-brother-dating-married-woman/9?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqXdcIq-_LPNvqb#103186374
This will help you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by junsin: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Your brother is playing with fire and ur here choosing btw trust and his life,u beta tell your people or you will take all the blame when things go bad
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Arijude(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2021
24 and 40 oboii eeee grin grin grin grin your brother likes big snail. Na only God fit bring him back. Those matured married star fvckers knows how to ride d!ck like made. Go and see how they fvck. Your brother likes that pvssy because she allows her explore her body as he likes and she likes that d!ck because she gets well hammered by a young energetic d!ck of a young fvck star. To separate them will be difficult because I'm very sure your brother has never had that sexual exploration that woman is allowing her to do on her.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by christistruth01: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Jman24:

Africa!
Some of the guys I know who have had their way to married peeps are way richer and influential than me.

The only repercussion is getting caught

Prov 14 :12 niv

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by membranus: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Your brother and the married woman are both madt.

Iyen lenu "@okoiyawon"

Oga, you are tagging yourself with a wrong moniker.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by salvation77177: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2021
I think the urgent thing you can do now to save your brother from untimely death is to inform your mother about it. Maybe he will listen to his mother because those the gods want to kill he first make mad. Do what I advice you now and save yourself from the trauma of your brother's looming destruction. And to be candid with you, there's nothing like breaking of trust when you tell your mother about it. You are saving a life from untimely death or evil permanent consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.