Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66366 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by jacobnel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
You think the bride price wey men dey pay naa for joke? Bleep another man wife and see how young guys go dey useless your wife ,if you even get lucky be alive self.

thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
e no go reach this leve by GODs grace

Let him know without a doubt that the young boy that will fvck his own wife in future and the mother of his kids, with many different sex styles is about to be promoted to primary 1.

Tell him I said he should keep enjoying o.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by anselm791(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Just pray he gets caught.
That's one way the rest of us alive will learn
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by adedehinbo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Hope u know what's call magun for Yoruba, na wetin kill my nigga be that oo, they place magun ontop his gf, na earlier this month this stuff happen weh nigga weh dey healthy sleep no wake up again when they find out say na magun weh dey place on top the girl she dey yansh kill am
the thing just killed a notable person In my street recently, unfortunately I don't think it has cure

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
adedehinbo:
the thing just killed a notable person In my street recently, unfortunately I don't think it has cure

The cure is extremely expensive.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omooba77:

Your younger brother is dead, only that he has not been buried; Proverb 6:24-35, unless he repent and ask God for mercy.

Must you people being religion into everything?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

In short 'op !!! Black and white casket dey o , big , medium and small size , any type s you need .... Just let me know grin .... The child that people are giving advice but he/she is shrugging his/her shoulder , is ready to die ni o

Keep them all for your family members.
Mad dog
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
adedehinbo:

It's just superstition!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Ngozioma(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Inukwa! Umunwanyi esika! Married Woman kwa! Nawa oo tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Omooba77: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Must you people being religion into everything?

I just told you the truth... Do you understand MAGUN.... Dont climb......

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by adedehinbo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

It's just superstition!
ok sir,but where re u pls,I could give you my line,I wan to use u for experiment

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Streetpresident: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tell him to write his will...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Sam2310(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa
Find someone in the family that is calm but have action, explain everything to him, then u guy set your brother up, first u need to know when the two birds meet, u sir don't have to go there, your second
should do that.
Trust!!!.
Sir, if your brother go Deeper, their is high probability that your own Future wife self go collect from him.
Stop Him Now Please
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by adedehinbo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:

The cure is extremely expensive.
hmm the worst part is that,there are so many symptoms of it,but people only focus on the sumersaulting aspect

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
jacobnel:
You think the bride price wey men dey pay naa for joke? Bleep another man wife and see how young guys go dey useless your wife ,if you even get lucky be alive self.

If that's the case then it means this woman's husband must have also fùcked a married woman before

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by porthouse7(f): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na married woman stabilize me when I was down financially.... d moment I gallant I japa
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by topoftheworld(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I would also like to give it a trial grin
Baba no go risk ur life Bro. I still cherish our conversation like this
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
adedehinbo:
ok sir,but where re u pls,I could give you my line,I wan to use u for experiment

I'm ready to do experiment with your wife whenever you're ready grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by valinno(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is a serious matter, since you ve talked to him, and he refused to listen, inform your mum, probably she may pray him out,he may feel betrayed,but he will understand later that you did it to deliver him.There's nothing like love here, just that the woman have cast spell on him,if care is not taken,he may not amount to anything again because the woman have used his destiny, and after collecting everything,she will leave him to go and die miserably, check all the money she has been giving to him, is there any meaningful thing he has used it for?
That guy is trading on a very dangerous part,any man that loves his future should flee from married women.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by adedehinbo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I'm ready to do experiment with your wife whenever you're ready grin
am not married but I have one olosho( call girl) I could use without her consent. Can I have ur contact sir?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by skales67(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Abeg leave your brother to enjoy. Married women are the best. No stress no obligations...just pure nacking

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by lasisi69(f): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

This life no get part 2.
I once admired your intellectuals but, Nah, I can't keep up with this... So, I take it back... Stop deceiving the young ones... Everything is not a joke...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
porthouse7:
Na married woman stabilize me when I was down financially.... d moment I gallant I japa

Why are you using female if you're a male?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Clinghton: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Report to your parents or any elder that you know that is well respected to speak to him, I think he's enjoying the infatuation and it would lead to his doom.

Act fast!.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by porthouse7(f): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Why are you using female if you're a male?
am a guy... No be me put dat F there I just see am and I don't care to change it
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by olamoses75(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Allow the young man to hustle in peace abeg.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Funkybabee(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Find a fake prophet to give him a fake revelation about his sinful way in your presence

And when the prophet gone, let him know that if he did not stop seeing the woman that u will inform the whole family about it

Let see how it goes grin

It's kinda funny to me
The kind of word that can change him to leave the sinful way apart from threat
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Macgyver1: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
He is digging his grave
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Laeroy:

Can the same be said about the Bible?

Where the story of heaven and hell is just written to instill fear in man..

Yes, it is just to instill fear in man especially for those that believe in the afterlife.

Do evil and your reward is hell fire, do good and your reward is heaven.

purpose of reward which is heaven is to reinforce good behavior and the purpose of punishment which is hell is to prevent bad behaviors.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by brainhgeek(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

I don't know where to put this your comment. It is between a FACT and a lil' shake-up. Overall Sha, you nailed it!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Caboceer: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

Your brother is fully grown, he's a man, and that's why you cannot control him anymore, so leave him the fûck alone. If he's old enough to fûck then he's old enough to handle the responsibilities/consequences that come with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.