Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66542 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by eguarojeona: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He should retrace his step cos even if he is lucky not to be caught he won't escape the repercussions from this terrible act
What repercussions?Africans and their funny customs.Where has it taken you.Misfortune may befall him whether he dates her not not.Or may not even affect him.We fear too much here.Let him enjoy please.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by eguarojeona: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

His brother is his business!
His brother is an adult,yes?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Arrahman39: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
A very serious issue with dramatical comments... Well its has some repercussions on your brother's both psychologically and physically but be prayerful no amounts of talk that can change him except prayer and even when u forcefully destroyed their relationship he will fall for another married woman...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
olofo ni e
Ni yaẹ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

The truth wu, they provide wat eachother needed...I mean the guy and the woman.

At 24, he needed a woman who will genuinely be there for him..plus the huge care she will be baptizing him with as an experienced older lady and probably that gift..

In return, the guy gives her attention, that huge sexual satisfaction and respect as well.

Such relationship, no one can stop them, until they decide to seperate themselves....OP is wasting time...And if he snitch, he will lose his trust and being his confidant....plus subtle hate.

You see these ladies that marry oversea guys, and stay here while oga deh outside, this is the result...Nature must fill vacuum...She must be in natural needs...Even intimacy gadgets won't handle...

That kind of relationship is called forbidden passion. cheesy
They can't stop until something terrible happens.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2021
But wait oo

What happens to a married woman that commits lesbianism?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
vRendoh:

Death awaits the man that knowingly sleeps with another man's wife!. In a shortwhile the Guy must kpai

But what happens to a married woman who commit lesbianism?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

That kind of relationship is called forbidden passion. cheesy
They can't stop until something terrible happens.
Lol...unfortunately a lot of guys are into it now...Infact these ladies are sometimes well to do and fund their life style...sugar boy/sugar mommy...cheesy

Anyway we pray the terrible thing will not be death.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...unfortunately a lot of guys are into it now...Infact these ladies are sometimes well to do and fund their life style...sugar boy/sugar mommy...cheesy

Anyway we pray the terrible thing will not be death.

Going by some comments on this thread, I don't doubt it.

If the guy is lucky to live long enough to marry, na the wife go suffer am because the thoughts will haunt him for the rest of his life.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Henri8: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Give us his address make we go beat small sense enter him coconut head.

Is it until he is Chidimmad that he would learn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Henri8: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

We do free flogging business.
1 hour flogging and he gets another 1 hour free.
Give us his address and our flogging will convince you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by zynzyn(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
you may be shocked to find out the super seduction she used to suck him in!! cool

even you fit even no resist if to say na you!! embarassed undecided

nuclear married babes of these days!!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Kachijamez(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Baba should continue joor but on a coded, as country hard like this mek person flenjor small. Her husband is probably cheating wherever he is, body no be firewood.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ogubolokento(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2021
These married women are actually the cause,did he force her
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Going by some comments on this thread, I don't doubt it.

If the guy is lucky to live long enough to marry, na the wife go suffer am because the thoughts will haunt him for the rest of his life.
He will live, and marry a beautiful lady, have his kids and life goes on...

Being a Nigerian alone, has removed conscience and such thoughts...lol

The thing is karma no deh forgive...Likely another guy man ga a taa nwunye ya vamvamvam.....Still under probability.

Married people kwakariri singles na iko nowadays....If you do hangout, u will understand sha.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

He will live, and marry a beautiful lady, have his kids and life goes on...

Being a Nigerian alone, has removed conscience and such thoughts...lol

The thing is karma no deh forgive...Likely another guy man ga a taa nwunye ya vamvamvam.....Still under probability.

Married people kwakariri singles na iko nowadays....If you do hangout, u will understand sha.

It seems being married these days equals giving away your peace.
Ashi GBA! grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by periphetes: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmnn .. what God has joined together let no man put asunder (husband & wife)

There's no other way, your brother is going to be the loser at end and drag your whole family into a big mess.

1. Either he(brother) loses his life .
2. The woman loses her life during the escapade .

Solution
1. Inform your family members immediately let him be called to order.
If he insist to continue,
2. Begin the negotiation and purchase of a casket grin like earlier advised by people above.

Sugar mummy = Poison mummy.
Never date a married woman else your life will be cut short quickly than anticipated.
The End.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

It seems being married these days equals giving away your peace.
Ashi GBA! grin
Yes, If you marry the wrong person....Make sure u watch out for compatibility...otherwise peace of mind will be searched for like Ultimate search...

Compatibility di very Important...

If you have a low sex drive, chowa kwa nwoke nwere low...if you have a high one, chowa kwa onye nwere high...

If you are enlightened, chowa kwa nwoke nwere sound one.

In marriage women love to learn certain things from Oga, Not limited to educational stuffs.

Despite the wrong cases we hear about marriages on dailies, Many people are enjoyjng marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes, If you marry the wrong person....Make sure u watch out for compatibility...otherwise peace of mind will be searched for like Ultimate search...

Compatibility di very Important...

If you have a low sex drive, chowa kwa nwoke nwere low...if you have a high one, chowa kwa onye nwere high...

If you are enlightened, chowa kwa nwoke nwere sound one.

In marriage women love to learn certain things from Oga, Not limited to educational stuffs.

Despite the wrong cases we hear about marriages on dailies, Many people are enjoyjng marriage.

This one's marriage is only just a few months old o...and he's already taking extreme measures.

https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me#103187726
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by HRMK: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
HE IS SIMPLY PLAYING WITH HIS LIFE!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

This one's marriage is only just a few months old o...and he's already taking extreme measures.

https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me#103187726
Lol...I read his plight.

Their is a little bit of childish behaviour in both the wife and hubby.

They attend church, but don't really understand the scriptures that binds their religious life.

The wife disrespected him with a daring attitude..What happened to being submissive to hubby?....Also 1Corinth from chp7 u will come across hubby owning wife's body, Just like wife owning hubby's body..

If i tell my wife I don't like she dressing such way to church, wisdom demands she work on it, even she doesn't have the money, she will know how to ask me about it as support if she is out of monthly maintenance cash..

The guy over reacted to the disrespect he got....Childishly...Anyway he followed newton law of reaction with equal action....

If that lady respects him, she will enjoy him more...And you know respect is reciprocal..
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by madgoat(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

If i am ur brother and u disturb my peace and fun or report me to our mum, just know that u have made an enemy for life even if we are blood brothers. Better think well before u do anything foolish.
You better mind ur business.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...I read his plight.

Their is a little bit of childish behaviour in both the wife and hubby.

They attend church, but don't really understand the scriptures that binds their religious life.

The wife disrespected him with a daring attitude..What happened to being submissive to hubby?....Also 1Corinth from chp7 u will come across hubby owning wife's body, Just like wife owning hubby's body..

If i tell my wife I don't like she dressing such way to church, wisdom demands she work on it, even she doesn't have the money, she will know how to ask me about it as support if she is out of monthly maintenance cash..

The guy over reacted to the disrespect he got....Childishly...Anyway he followed newton law of reaction with equal action....

If that lady respects him, she will enjoy him more...And you know respect is reciprocal..

Well, they're still in the understanding phase of their marriage, which is very crucial.
If she's a sensible woman who wants her marriage to work, she'll never repeat such again.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:
Iyen lenu "@okoiyawon"Oga, you are tagging yourself with a wrong moniker.

olodo. Okoiyawon NOT okoiyawowon

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, they're still in the understanding phase of their marriage, which is very crucial.
If she's a sensible woman who wants her marriage to work, she'll never repeat such again.
Yea, but the truth is, should I tell you?grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Yea, but the truth is, should I tell you?grin grin

Ngwa kwuo cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by qtx(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

You are your brother, are you Christians? If yes, go inform his pastor, priest or bishop to speak to him. Remember, sometimes when a man is following a death route, he may not understand safety if he is totally carried away by what he is chasing. Save him by reporting him to any of the above personalities or better still your mum to keep him alive rather than thinking of breaking the so-called trust.
It is a living being that thinks about trust not a dead man. He may not like it at first but later in life, he will understand you saved him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Prettylima(f): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.
Nothing like karma
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by membranus: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

olodo. Okoiyawon NOT okoiyawowon

Se ofi oju ara re ri nkan to ko soke yi - "okoiyawowon"

Ta wa ni olodo bayi larin emi ati iwo?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by pedrilo: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
You people are ignorant and hypocrites.
See them expecting d young man to die because he is fccking a married woman but they never keep this same energy wen it is a married man fuccking a single lady.
Stewpeed assholesss
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Emilokoiyawon: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:
Se ofi oju ara re ri nkan to ko soke yi - "okoiyawowon"
Ta wa ni olodo bayi larin emi ati iwo?

Se o mo iyato larin iya ati iyawo?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by themanderon: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
He is digging his own grave. It might be sweet in his mouth at the moment but it will turn to gravel and he will have to chew on it. He should learn from what happened to that billionaire CEO. The price of stepping out of line can be very dire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.