Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75613 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Edusouls:
Hei shut up, this stupid girl messed up and you foolish women are here defending her? Just because she is a woman or what? So what she did is good or what? I don’t understand how women’s brains work? No wonder people call u people fish brains

See who is calling someone a fish brain? How did she mess up..I pray someone will accuse u falsely so u will have an idea how painful pple nonsense talk can be wen dey don't know d truth
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Alabaintprice:

My friend, will you just stop disgracing yourself here.

What are you even talking about.

What will a lady who has few weeks to her wedding be visiting her ex for....

You say she told him she was going there.... Read well, HE FOUND OUT.
You seem like one of those wayward girls that hover from one dick to another .. irresponsible gender.

This is why you people grow old due to the rubbish y'all do.

I wonder how someone in his or her right sense will see such and agree to it.

She got bored, and the best place to kill boredom is her ex's house.
A woman who has a wedding to organise will never get bored instead she gets exhausted and needs rest.

What do you take the young man as, a fool or a baby who you'd tell such silly stories to.

Don't sound like a broken record and at the same time stop saying nonsense here. You just presenting yourself as an irresponsible wayward lady

And u are presenting yourself like a judgemental asshole who draws conclusion without knowing the truth..I pray u will experience a more painful issue worse than this
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I am not surprised you are a woman and your comments shows that you are the cheating type. Concept of love and understanding my foot! You are quoting what you don't even understand. Even the Bible makes it clear that you can choose to divorce a cheating woman, so if I choose not to forgive does that mean I don't understand the concept of love?
Unfaithful women every where.
Meanwhile I am suspecting you to be SAPPHIRE with a different moniker, she also spew thrash like you just did.
am not just a woman but a human being, not having ur partner trust u is disgusting..the forgiveness part in bible, u did not see..it's d divorce one u are quick to pick..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Came4amod: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Carchoice:
If you live abroad and date a lady back home, OYO.

I won’t try it.

She’ll use one hand to pick your call while the other hand is stroking a flaccid DiK to get erection.

When you notice foul play and voice it, she’ll accuse you of insecurities to make you dumb and feel sorry for accusing her.

Shaking so many tables .. marriage is different for everyone and it’s never smooth except u just want to hide ur problems but since men cheat and heaven dont fall if she cheat u have 2 options either forgive her or move on .. heaven won’t still fall because of ur failed relationship know this and know peace .. make enough money .. so that u will be able to drink beer when u r finally served .. that’s my opinion
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Came4amod: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
am not just a woman but a human being, not having ur partner trust u is disgusting..the forgiveness part in bible, u did not see..it's d divorce one u are quick to pick..

Madam don’t force him to forgive u .. it’s his choice to make ... and if he decided not .. the time will not stop .. life will continue and u may be lucky again u meet a woman who has bigger issues grin wahala or who’s p is a borehole .. all ur choice grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by goslowgoslow(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Read my comment again... the Bible says you can choose to forgive or not to forgive. So if I choose not to forgive it is my choice that doesn't mean I don't know what love is. You are even more disgusting supporting a cheating woman, you did not even condem what the woman did before asking her to be forgiven all you are talking about is trust. If the man doesn't trust her would he have married her or propose to marry her in the first place?
Your comment is full of rubbish and I told you earlier that you are the cheating type. If it were to be the other way round, you will not talk about trust, you will rain curses on the man.
Don't think you can change your moniker without being noticed... SAPPHIRE. You are always a disgrace to women ..that is why bashing you will never stop on NL if you like change to chameleon. A woman cheated and you are still talking about trust! Is it by force to even forgive? By the way how old are you? Kid that is what you are.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by drmikeadams(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin sex objects

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2021
emmyileri:

Haven't you seen a thief being chased join the chorus of people chasing him.. Thief thief thief catch him.
How did the guy knew she went to her ex?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by godliman: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

And why are u forming accuser of the brethren? Is it becos u are not friends with ur ex, dat means anyone that is friends with their ex is now cheating, stop accusing falsely and give her the benefit of doubt..if she is lying, her God will judge her not u
Accuser? You seem to read your bible upside down. Wait are you the culprit in question or are you are advocate? the way you are carrying this matter on your head like the devil's advocate nawaao. I am beginning to suspect something.. If your husband is so loving and forgiven to let you go and hangout with your ex or even sleep over in his place because he trust you, sorry we are not like him. Even God is a jealous God and his word says "abstain from all appearances of evil". If hanging out with your ex with whom you have been previously fornicating is not the appearance of evil, I dont know what evil means then. God's word also says " make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lust thereof". If that your client is honest, she should have accepted the offer to change her sim card. The way I see you, you can defend shekau in supreme court ooo

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by expeacemaker: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
I will say the dude has 9 lives. the girl in question is even 38 and not 33. I saw someone with a burner account saying she should be forgiven. Well, for the benefit of those that "aren't in the know", that she even told the guy speaks to her well-known crass, arrogant and street-life attitude which everyone around these guys know. IT IS WELL KNOWN!!. I will advice those with burner accounts commenting on this to slow down or we get down real good with the real story.

Let's say this dude was lucky this time. I hope he learns his lessons

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by v2: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I don't want to believe that you are the monster you are trying to portray.
How can she go to her ex's house? To play ludo? She has no regards for the relationship and as such be disengaged.

She is 33+, you don't know how long the ex has been digging it (maybe 8 years of same d*ck) so it's not easy to stop.

However, if your guts tells you to run, run.
Marriage no be for play.
It can either make or break you.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Alabaintprice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

And u are presenting yourself like a judgemental asshole who draws conclusion without knowing the truth..I pray u will experience a more painful issue worse than this

You're just pathetic...
Tell yourself the truth.. call black as black and stop trying to paint it white. You know what is wrong is wrong.i wonder what you're trying to argue here.
There is absolutely nothing you want to argue here.
Everything is clear here in black and white.
What are you trying to justify her action as....
That she is right for going to see her ex after her engagement with her man....
Or that the man is wrong for calling off the wedding because he suspects the girl he intends getting married to is doing things behind his back....

What point are you trying to make and what truth is there to this ......

The question is, why is her ex's house the only place to go to just not to be bored. Have you sat down to analyse this irrelevant arguement you're bringing forth....

You are getting married in 3 weeks time athem you find out that your man went to visit his ex.... What will be your reaction please..... Since you want to act as though you're an angel that won't be worried about that.......

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by shamsin6300(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Megatron77:
ehn we get market...every single girl is in the market including ur sisters. just so u'll knw ur mom was once in the market too and i will get married when the time is right. okay??

Smile ma.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by TLTY: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2021
expeacemaker:
I will say the dude has 9 lives. the girl in question is even 38 and not 33. I saw someone with a burner account saying she should be forgiven. Well, for the benefit of those that "aren't in the know", that she even told the guy speaks to her well-known crass, arrogant and street-life attitude which everyone around these guys know. IT IS WELL KNOWN!!. I will advice those with burner accounts commenting on this to slow down or we get down real good with the real story.

Let's say this dude was lucky this time. I hope he learns his lessons

Bro, how do you know that the woman in question is 38 yrs old? It seems you know the story better than everyone. Also what do you mean by ( I will advice those with burner accounts commenting on this to slow down or we get down real good with the real story) . Please I want to get down real good with you on the real story as you present yourself to be the married man she was f*cking. I will get dirty with it and also post the girls pictures, phone numbers and her kpekus... I know the story and the couple in question. If you're threatening to get down please do as I will gladly accept it.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Fiscus105(m): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2021
[sub][/sub][url][/url]
Juliearth:

Your last paragraph is a further proof that I cannot help you. Move along, you ill-mannered boy.

I patiently waited for you to read ur comments on new thread

Is it wrong for married lady to cook for her ex in his house?

I'm still waiting for you to come and give ur wise opinion as usual, at least if the married wife tells her husband that she wants to cook for her ex no problem.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Timekeeper: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

Give us update Ńa
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Acme45: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Some Nigerian girls are useless.. she went to feel the rod and staff of that nigga. She's not ready for marriage yet. Maybe when she clocks 45 she will be ready just maybe..
just last week here my ex and I met at the usual spot And after the game she gave me her invitation card and still request we see for one more time before her wedding this weekend. I just told her that I am not feeling fine.women!
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Zanos: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmh
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Any of my ex that comes to visit me in my house will be banged, no exceptions grin
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Belafonte(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
pappilo:

Marriage..... The ting wey my eye see ehn.... My ex wife I was married to for 14 years and been with over 23 years testified against me in court today as a supporting witness to the man who destroyed our home.

23 years! Been together since we were teenagers and all it took was for one guy to turn her head and that was it. Possibly heading to gaol in the next week if found guilty. 2 decades in the abroad, no fraud conviction, no driving conviction, no theft conviction, only to be convicted for 'love'

It still feels like a dream. Fear women. Tell him to preserve his life and not sign it away.

I take it you weren't convicted grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Ofadaman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol, you're bored and you went to your ex house.

Hahaha, I'm saying this , I've fvcked nearly all my ex , they still come around and I still fvk them, even though I know they are in serious relationship, if your girl has a bestie or a ex and they still communicate forgerrit
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by bidexdo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your friend did the right thing by canceling the wedding plans. The olosho went to sleep with her exboyfriend. Next thing is to be pregnant for him. I wonder why they are even coming back to marry these oloshos when they can easily marry girls from other countries.

And if it's the girl that is in abroad , she won't even think coming home to marry when there is lot of man there, especially white men.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by peedeeasobie(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have nothing to say about a lady who just got engaged and decided to go hang out with her Ex...

What if the guy had gone to hang out with his Ex in her house, would your response be the same?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.