Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40206 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by duksn: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2021
go get a gun and kill her ...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by richmanrichard: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2021
kill yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by winner37(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2021
call her , locked her up cut her nipples and cut her Clitoris put small salt and pepper and leave her to go ..
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Go to justice court in Lagos state instead of wasting your time here
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Are you guys paid to generate traffic by writing false stories!??
This matter tire me honestly. The kind of silly questions, i see here ehh, So annoying angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by JoeCool3150(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Alright..i will
Deep Quote Talk is cheap ...Action speaks louder than Voice.
@Seniorwriter
Dont worry, I'll quote u.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by musty2245: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Kill yr self
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by akpunda86: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?

U be Mumu. When she infect u come ask us again which drug u go take. u see danger u wan stay. Anu Mpam
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Go & hang yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Harmattan123(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Think about your future first
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Mason360(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

You have serious esteem issues.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Depressed101: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

Beg her to stop cheating or increase her monthly stipends
best advise.... Op take this seriously
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Financecash: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
qtguru:

I envy you OP, you have empathy, It won't even bother me, na just money dey my mind 24/7

Lol .. Money is the main thing my brother...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Can u do anything? U not a man
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Badooguy: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Marry her, since you don't know what to do now.
Salvado1:
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by jericco1(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Abandon ship
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Itzlinda(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
hw IS it a false story?

Go and learn about redpill
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Mhychael: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Latire latire
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
So if a lady complains her boyfriend cheated, the comments on her thread will be very subtle and polite, but if a guy complains, he will be bashed.

@op, you have a good soul, its a pity the lady doesnt appreciate your worth, and since you have evidence that she cheated, kindly move on and please do not make the mistake to hold grudges on the female folk, you will find another woman who appreciates your life existence. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Itzlinda(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Zooposki:
Dress more sexy for her. Up your bedroom games. Don’t be stingy. Pay her more attention. Lots of changes you can make as a man to make sure she does not stray again.
Are you man?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Forgive if she show remorse or Move on. We humans are insatiable, takes real strength to be with one person despite the temptation everyday, from instagram, Facebook, workplace, etc. men seeing beautiful women, women seeing cute guys on a daily. Not many humans can be contented I swear, even if you leave her and date someone else, na same thing or even more you go see, if she is worth it, she love you abit, forgive her and wife her. If you dey where women dey discuss guys, sex, etc you no go marry ooh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by FashionCookie(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Ekpa!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Ode
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Gbeng30(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
If I were you I will just be catching Cruise with her, from now on just make sure you f**k her hard and be looking for a better lady, if you are lucky sha...coz Good things scarce

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Gbeng30(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Gbeng30:
If I were you I will just be catching Cruise with her, from now on just make sure you f**k her hard and be looking for a better lady, if you are lucky sha...coz Good things scarce
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by pepemendy(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Ameno! Ameno!!

Latire! Latire!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Guyman111: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
maybe u were not good enough in bed
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Youngzedd(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Thank me later with a bottle of Moet. Watch the below videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Rjlr1RCqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7W5ay_TrU

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by 007Marvel(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Run enter express road make dangote truck jam you! Okobo na pussy be your problem. Go hold electric fence tight
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by shegerun: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Some dope will come to this forum to post crap. Your girl friend cheated on you and you want us to tell you what to do.If you don’t know how to handle a cheating bastard, go to Eko bridge and follow your instinct!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Keeee yourself .
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by RichAbujaGuy: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Are you guys paid to generate traffic by writing false stories!??

I read this creative internet story the other day. grin

I beat my mom’s a** at the hospital

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/i-beat-my-mom%E2%80%99s-a-at-the-hospital.4584397/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.