Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift (1467 Views)

Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by kallylove(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2006
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Hello my people @ Nairaland. What 'll you like your lover to buy for you on Vals day and how do you wan't Him/Her to treat you. Please share your opinionĀ  cool cool cool

Like me, I don't know what I should buy for my girl. wow!! do you know what she said when I told her to suggest. .......... She wan't a CAR....... Imagine. shocked
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by charlisco(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2006
I will give her a thing like this

Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by Rhodalyn(f): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2006
me 2
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by kallylove(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2006
Nice opinion there grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by alpacaem(f): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2006
me and my lover gave each other a a promise - to love each other for better for worse - if u get my dirft - we got married on valentines day!
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by mercy2(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2006
I would like my lover to be there for me all the time, weather gift or no gift
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by eveseh(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2006
flowers or card or this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by Sonofpeace(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2010
I gave her an aircraft yestaday but she couldnt fly it then i presented a rose to her with a wine she was so glad, that made her reject the aircraft. Is she not sweet?
Re: What Will You Give Your Lover As A Valentine's Gift by Chykason(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2010
Kai! Sonofpeace, y u resurrect dis thread. D thang senior my first born. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak / Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? / How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.