Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14541 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:53am On May 11, 2011
I am glad to have WOWed you. MrsDarkSkin, this is between the Chimp and I. I have the right to do as I wish, don't I? You shouldn't be telling anyone to go to bed unless they want to. If you are appalled, then you can just not read the comments; that is what I do when I see words that I don't like; unless of course, you are entertained, are you? You cannot fully claim that you are not enjoying this! ROFLMAO @ cyber-conquer.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:59am On May 11, 2011
You can lead a horse to the water. . . tongue
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:02am On May 11, 2011
Honey, tell me something I don't know. I applaud your efforts though. It seems like you are trying to cyber-conquer me; I can assure you that you will fail because I am cyber-unconquerable. grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:29am On May 11, 2011
undecided undecided :p
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 6:38am On May 11, 2011
~ Subscribing ~

Interesting thread:: I hope this subject serves as warning to the black folks~
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by stuffs4me(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2011
@ MzDarkskin

Quite lurking in the shadows, we all know you are Mrs.Chima’s sidekick without a mind of your own cos she practically leads you by the nose. Just because she got mauled, you are all so lost and confused.

If you have something to say to omo_to_dun, why don’t you grow some balls and say it openly and directly to him. Gosh!! Some people sef, mchheeeew!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 11, 2011
CHIMA U ARE SOOOOO WRONG FOR YOUR LOCATION!  grin grin

but it's Crenshaw (Pasadena) not Compton <<<<<<<<<<<<< hahahahahaa! God forbid COMPTON!  grin grin
*imagining Omo with old school jheri curls, a blue flannel shirt and chuck taylors, c-walking beside a low rider! [while holding his school books and blasting "Crank that Naija Boy"]* HAHAHAHAHAAA! please forgive me Omo. This is hilarious!  grin

stuffs4me:

@ MzDarkskin

Quite lurking in the shadows, we all know you are Mrs.Chima’s  sidekick without a mind of your own cos she practically leads you by the nose.  Just because she got mauled, you are all so lost and confused.

If you have something to say to omo_to_dun, why don’t you grow some balls and say it openly and directly to him.  Gosh!! Some people sef, mchheeeew!

First of all WHO ARE YOU?
Second who is "WE"?
Look zutupek, you clearly do not know me nor do you know wtf you are talking about. Instead of trying to ease your way into this why don't just shut your blasted mouth and subscribe like 190. I have been here a little over a year now, nothing about me has changed. I cannot help it if Chima is one of the few ppl on here who keeps it real. If she says something I agree with I say so, if she doesn't well I tell her my opinion and bounce. No hard feelings -  not what I can say about 70 percent of the ppl in the romance section who want to diss nationalities upon disagreements and play popularity quest games  grin. Had you seen the 3 paragraph write up I had on here prior to replacing it with "really no point, smh", telling them both to chill you would have done, what you should have done which was stfu. Chima grabbing me by my nose, please. And there is NOBODY on this site that I won't speak my mind to, including you and Omo who I had the pleasure of beefing with not too long ago. Do the research before you bark, curried goat. mschew!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 11, 2011
190:

~ Subscribing ~

Interesting thread:: I hope this subject serves as warning to the black folks~

It should be a warning to we black men who think white women are perfect with no single stain on them.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2011
tom28:

It should be a warning to we black men who think white women are perfect with no single stain on them.
cool cool
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 6:40pm On May 11, 2011
tom28:

Yes you are rite and i so agree with you

but after nigerian women, these white women come next in line for best wives grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Phoenix6278(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2011
Omotodun well done! and don't even think of attacking me chima else omo wud continue, lmao
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

CHIMA U ARE SOOOOO WRONG FOR YOUR LOCATION!  grin grin

but it's Crenshaw (Pasadena) not Compton <<<<<<<<<<<<< hahahahahaa! God forbid COMPTON!  grin grin
*imagining Omo with old school jheri curls, a blue flannel shirt and chuck taylors, c-walking beside a low rider! [while holding his school books and blasting "Crank that Naija Boy"]* HAHAHAHAHAAA! please forgive me Omo. This is hilarious!  grin

First of all WHO ARE YOU?
Second who is "WE"?
Look zutupek, you clearly do not know me nor do you know wtf you are talking about. Instead of trying to ease your way into this why don't just shut your blasted mouth and subscribe like 190. I have been here a little over a year now, nothing about me has changed. I cannot help it if Chima is one of the few ppl on here who keeps it real. If she says something I agree with I say so, if she doesn't well I tell her my opinion and bounce. No hard feelings -  not what I can say about 70 percent of the ppl in the romance section who want to diss nationalities upon disagreements and play popularity quest games  grin. Had you seen the 3 paragraph write up I had on here prior to replacing it with "really no point, smh", telling them both to chill you would have done, what you should have done which was stfu. Chima grabbing me by my nose, please. And there is NOBODY on this site that I won't speak my mind to, including you and Omo who I had the pleasure of beefing with not too long ago. Do the research before you bark, curried goat. mschew!

I know Pasadena and Compton are two different area but Compton Community College is what he can afford at the time along with the project.

They need to know, I do not grab you by your nose nor tell you what to do. I always said that you are a grown woman and you will do as you please. There is not one post on this ENTIRE SITE that Mrs. Chima instruct nor chastise Mz. Darkskin but there are plenty of posts of other people who has nothing to do with you and the chatters you had issues with scolding you saying you are embarrassing your significant other.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2011
Phoenix6278:

Omotodun well done! and don't even think of attacking me chima else omo wud continue, lmao

Nigga, who are you?  Are you looking for some cyber friends?.  That exactly what you should do ride on that ho arse nigga's nuts like a ho arse nigga. 

Real men do not waste time online arguing with women IT claimed has no life.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2011
stuffs4me:

@ MzDarkskin

Quite lurking in the shadows, we all know you are Mrs.Chima’s sidekick without a mind of your own cos she practically leads you by the nose. Just because she got mauled, you are all so lost and confused.

If you have something to say to omo_to_dun, why don’t you grow some balls and say it openly and directly to him. Gosh!! Some people sef, mchheeeew!

Just like you the sidekick for that IT and you change user name just so you have the courage to speak. Did he called you to come rescue him? Because it is interesting how you just pop up cheering him on like a cheer nut then called someone else a sidekick.

Fake.

Who in here know this nigga? Don't all post at once. lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Real men do not waste time online arguing with women IT claimed has no life. 

Real men? What the hell happened to equality? I guess it is not a convenient time for you to use it, you silly pig! Equality this, equality that, but when it comes to using your brain to engage in thoughtful discussions, you resort to bump sticker quotes. When I'm done with you, you will change your sex to none of the above.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2011
^^^^^This is NOT a real man.  Keep arguing with FEMALES HO ARSE NIGGA. 

Remember he do not waste his time with people who on NL all day and all night with no life.  Yet he posted 2 pages of BULLSHIT.   

Hmm.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 11, 2011
It is shame that I have reduced you to what you are now, a real shame. I have reduced you to using the gender card. Is this really the Mrs.Chima whom folks on NL used to know? If I posted pages of nonsense, why did you respond? So you acknowledge that you are responding to BULLSHIT? Mrs.Chimpanzee, I commiserate with your current predicament; I know that you are hurt and if there was a way to get rid of me, you would give one your hairy testicles, sorry, I meant one of your kidneys. But you will have to suffer through me. I'll bury you into the ground, you worthless Chimp!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I know Pasadena and Compton are two different area but Compton Community College is what he can afford at the time along with the project. 

They need to know, I do not grab you by your nose nor tell you what to do.  I always said that you are a grown woman and you will do as you please.  There is not one post on this ENTIRE SITE that Mrs. Chima instruct nor chastise Mz. Darkskin but there are plenty of posts of other people who has nothing to do with you and the chatters you had issues with scolding you saying you are embarrassing your significant other. 

Nuff said. I also find it funny the ppl who accuse me of sucking up to you the most are what we call [in the States] "NUT RYDERS". Very interesting this thing called IRONY.  lipsrsealed

lmao@ ho arse nigga! You are truly an Akata! We sure can curse boy!  grin I'm surprised you ain't say 'niggafied' yet LMAO.  grin

anyway,
i shall take my seat and observe. cool
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

It is shame that I have reduced you to what you are now, a real shame. I have reduced you to using the gender card. Is this really the Mrs.Chima whom folks on NL used to know? If I posted pages of nonsense, why did you respond? So you acknowledge that you are responding to BULLSHIT? Mrs.Chimpanzee, I commiserate with your current predicament; I know that you are hurt and if there was a way to get rid of me, you would give one your hairy testicles, sorry, I meant one of your kidneys. But you will have to suffer through me. I'll bury you into the ground, you worthless Chimp!

It is a shame that you exposed yourself.  Pathetic huh?

[size=22pt]This is what happens ladies when you dump unpopular looking boys, they becomes a non punny getting and keeping MANBITCHES.[/size]

They would come online and argue with FEMALES they claimed are not intelligent nor has a life.  Self Proclaimed "intelligent" people do not argue nor waste their time with someone they feel is not in their league.

Contradiction huh?   That's just like President Obama trying to have a debate with Jerry Lewis Children.   lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nuff said. I also find it funny the ppl who accuse me of sucking up to you the most are what we call [in the States] "NUT RYDERS". Very interesting this thing called IRONY.  lipsrsealed

lmao@ ho arse nigga! You are truly an Akata! We sure can curse boy!  grin I'm surprised you ain't say 'niggafied' yet LMAO.  grin

anyway,
i shall take my seat and observe. cool

Please sis have a seat and drinks on the house. I do not want them to accuse you of nutriding like they do. If they bring your name up then by all means handle that.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2011
grin grin wink
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 8:45pm On May 11, 2011
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2011
@190
*singing*
'sorry fi mawga dog, dem tun round an bite you'. grin lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgVABHSZyjI

R.I.P Peter Tosh.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is a shame that you exposed yourself.  Pathetic huh?

[size=22pt]This is what happens ladies when you dump unpopular looking boys, they becomes a non punny getting and keeping MANBITCHES.[/size]

They would come online and argue with FEMALES they claimed are not intelligent nor has a life.  Self Proclaimed "intelligent" people do not argue nor waste their time with someone they feel is not in their league.

Contradiction huh?   That's just like President Obama trying to have a debate with Jerry Lewis Children.   lipsrsealed

I laugh in Ebonics grin grin grin. At least, you have clearly conceded that women are not be argued with since they are less intelligent; the women whom I know in real life will never resort to "oh my God, I am a woman, please, don't argue with me; just let me be. Argue with men." LOL. Buhahahah. Well, then again, I do not know any Chimpanzees so I am not surprised. Contrasting your current posts with your previous militant ones should bring a smile to everyone on this site, and, understandably, a deep sense of shame, pity, and embarrassment for your existence. You are no match for me: I have been flogging you, I am still flogging you, and I will continue to do so.  Since your grasp of the language is minimal, you can fall back on Ebonics, you should be more capable in fully expressing your unrefined thoughts in that medium.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I laugh in Ebonics grin grin grin. At least, you have clearly conceded that women are not be argued with since they are less intelligent; the women whom I know in real life will never resort to "oh my God, I am a woman, please, don't argue with me; just let me be. Argue with men." LOL. Buhahahah. Well, then again, I do not know any Chimpanzees so I am not surprised. Contrasting your current posts with your previous militant ones should bring a smile to everyone on this site, and, understandably, a deep sense of shame, pity, and embarrassment for your existence. You are no match for me: I have been flogging you, I am still flogging you, and I will continue to do so.  Since your grasp of the language is minimal, you can fall back on Ebonics, you should be more capable in fully expressing your unrefined thoughts in that medium.

<<<<'wooosaaah-ing and jumping in place' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I am surprised you can spell Ebonics, most refugees that come straight from the boat couldn't even spell God without bleeping it up.

I bet when you first got on American soil, you thought a Midol or Aspirin were candy didn't you? 

You should laugh in Pidgins, we do not want white people to think we got a new breed of pissy fruit of loom thong wearing niggas.  It is bad enough we got white people trying to speak Ebonics bleeping up the words and poo we do not need refugees doing the same. 

[size=22pt]Come on, Manbitch where is the cyber discipline that you supposedly has for me?[/size]

Your nutriders counting on you.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2011
lol@ chima's typos. grin

sry!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 11, 2011
Dear Chimp,

You just shot yourself in the foot. My expression, spelling, grammatical skills are far superior to yours, it simply goes without saying. Every single one of your posts were ridiculed with misspellings and grammatical errors. Since you are grossly undereducated and since most folks on this site understand your situation, I refused to bring it up. I do not speak Ebonics, only the uneducated do; that's why you will never hear Barack or even Michele converse using that embarrassing and corrupt form of English. When I first got on American soil, my Uncle and his family were there to receive me. And remember, I came to this country out of my own volition, I wasn't brought here in chains. How does it feel that foreigners have a better grasp of your language than you do? Did I think Aspirin was candy? Come on my domesticated Chimp, you can do better than that. Is that all you got? You used to be fiesty and have good comebacks. Why did I do this to you? If I had known that your ineptness would shine through, I wouldn't have done a number on you.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 11, 2011
I do not speak Ebonics, only the uneducated do; I came to this country out of my own volition, I wasn't brought here in chains

Pidgin =  Nigerian equivalent to American Ebonics.
I guess everyone on this site that speaks pidgin are uneducated.  lipsrsealed

Physical chains have been replaced with American greed and mental slavery, again an issue for Afro. Americans AND Nigerians alike.
The reason Afro.American believe and behave a certain way and the reason Nigerians assume living in white dominated land = success. lipsrsealed

You just shot yourself in the foot

Seems someone needs the same medical attention as Chima then.  lipsrsealed

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:22pm On May 11, 2011
[size=18pt]Bojangle cruise ship foot tapping nigga, you spent 20 minutes typing that long arse bullshit AND YET TO say anything? I know damn well those kids coming out of school in Compton shooting and shit (bullets can reach floors above the ground even with bars) and you typing that long arse message not giving a Bleep if the bullet hit your unpopular arse or not?[/size]

If that was supposed to be your cyber discipline, YOU DICKS IN THE BOOTY NIGGA SUCKS!

Go back to the drawing board and TRY AGAIN.  I am getting bored.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Pidgin =  Nigerian equivalent to American Ebonics.
I guess everyone on this site that speaks pidgin are uneducated.  lipsrsealed

Physical chains have been replaced with American greed and mental slavery, again an issue for Afro. Americans AND Nigerians alike.
The reason Afro.American believe and behave a certain way and the reason Nigerians assume living in white dominated land = success. lipsrsealed

Seems someone needs the same medical attention as Chima then.  lipsrsealed

I was thinking the same thing if Ebonics are for the uneducated why are WHITE college students speaking Ebonics? Trust me I rather they do not speak Ebonics. It is bad enough we have refugees trying to speak it as well and I am like NOOOOOO stick to your broken language dialect.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2011
Oh by the way, you are not supposed to come in chain.  African people stop selling their hungry people when they realized they were being duped and mush and flips flops are not commodities you can sell at the stock market. 

While a cargo of you and your people coming to America for a better life those 10% Non-Africans are living luxurious while you are trying to figure out how you are going to feed Kinte and Kunte.

Blacks are the minority in America where in your home country your people are the majority and you guys are being ripped off as we speak.  There is no way you can provide all of that oil and you can't even have a decent week steady electricity without a generator. 

Those descendants the people that your people sold for some FRUIT OF LOOM are thankful they are living in a much better place with steady electricity and majority of them has no intention on embarking back across the Atlantic ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.