Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,448 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14546 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@Mrs.Chima

Please, that was not sarcasm. You just don't understand what "no be small thing" means. You quickly jumped to an idiotiic conclusion like you always do, and asked a dumb question like you always do. What is wrong in asking about the meaning of the phrasal slang? You spend the best part of your life, 24-7, on a Nigerian website and you say that you don't want to be a Nigerian; I do not expect you to admit it, but it is very evident from the amount of time you spend with us.

Just because I am on a Nigerian site doesn't mean I want to be a Nigerian.  Why would I want to be a Nigerian when your own people is warning visitors over here not to visit Nigeria?  

Every fresh off the boat Africans who lives in USA doesn't wants to be an American.  Do you want to be an American, Freshie?  

You are on the site right with me 24/7 monitoring this celebrity every move and how do you managed to have time for your job if you have one?  

LMAO@asking a sarcastic question is a dumb question. grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Opened mouths removes all doubts". lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On May 10, 2011
violent:

It's funny how people miss humor or pun or just general play on words!. . . It's quite entertaining for wise ones to laugh at the fools folly.

here I am thinking everyone would get the humor in this phrase. . . "How you know the guy infected her has a small thing?". .

.boy, was i surprised?

Hmm. Apparently it wasn't sarcastic or humorous to the failed mind readers. Hey, everyone isn't gifted cognitively.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wow, talk about dishin' it out grin

You know, some people may not be too fond of your remarks but I like the fact that you're brutally honest.

Sorry Mrs. Chima, but I'm gonna have to side with omo_to_dun on the generalization comment. What you're saying is a matter of opinion, not fact.

You have every right to side with whomever you want. This is a free world. Plus, I never said it was a fact either.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by r231(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2011
na wa o
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

'No be small thing' means "this is serious". I am not Nigerian and I know that. It's not a big deal if someone didn't.
The sky ain't falling and the sun ain't gonna turn into an instant Red Giant ok? move on.

@ Tom you seem to be on this *raape in jail thing, which has nothing to do with the topic btw [unless it has to do with
the fact that they contract that disease that way if not by frigging random women without a condom], too much.
A white woman, one of many, is infecting black men on purpose. What is your take on that?

*spelled this way to evade the word sensor.

Oh my goodness, yall took the sarcastic question SERIOUS? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

I agree the rape jail thing has nothing to do with the white woman going around infecting black men. I wonder if these black men on this thread been victimized by the spreader?

Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2011
I will CONTINUE to be on this SITE that is not OWNED by you as long as you are sucking up the fresh air and clean water of USA.  You can't do poo about it.  Now what.

Even if I owned this site, why would I want your jobless ass out of my site? Traffic dunce, traffic! Compare your number of posts per day to mine and the time of membership, then it is easily verifiable that you are jobless. I, on the other, am a student, and my 400 posts since last September 2010 justifies that.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2011
If you had to tell folks that your comments were sarcastic, then they are not. Sarcasm has to be detected, not explained. The onus is on you to use it with sense!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Even if I owned this site, why would I want your jobless backside out of my site? Traffic dunce, traffic! Compare your number of posts per day to mine and the time of membership, then it is easily verifiable that you are jobless. I, on the other, am a student, and my 400 posts since last September 2010 justifies that.

LMAO@I am jobless and you live in the projects in Compton.   grin grin grin grin grin grin  I can afford to live OUTSIDE the projects.   grin grin grin grin   A Nigerian in the projects in Compton.   grin grin grin grin

You can't do shit about it.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

If you had to tell folks that your comments were sarcastic, then they are not. Sarcasm has to be detected, not explained. The onus is on you to use it with sense!

If I had to tell you it was then you sucks in detecting sarcasm.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even one of your own BROTHER got it.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@"How do you know the guy infected her has a small thing?" being hard to detect. grin ;
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@I am jobless and you live in the projects in Compton.   grin grin grin grin grin grin  I can afford to live OUTSIDE the projects.   grin grin grin grin   A Nigerian in the projects in Compton.   grin grin grin grin

You can't do poo about it.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WOI!!!! REH!!!!!

seriously smh.

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I AM SQUEAKING!!!!  grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 10, 2011
Even better, I study and live at Caltech, Pasadena, as a student. But during school break, I live in the hood on Crenshaw and Adams. Yes! That's how I got to Caltech, living in rent controlled neighborhoods and working my way to the top! There are only eight black undergrads at Caltech, and six of us are Nigerians; the rest are Kenyan and AA. All the opportunities that you AA will not exploit, we will! grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Even better, I study and live at Caltech, Pasadena, as a student. But during school break, I live in the hood on Crenshaw and Adams. Yes! That's I got to Caltech, living in rent controlled neighborhoods and working my way to the top! There are only eight black undergrads at Caltech, and six of us are Nigerians; the rest are Kenyan and AA. All the opportunities that you AA will not exploit, we will! grin grin grin

And that is nice.  smiley
Some AAs however are going to school and NOT living in the projects.
click my name if you want to see an example.  wink
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2011
LMAO@because I am a student I could only afford to live in the projects  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time people ask me who live in the Compton projects I am going to say FOBA (Fresh off the boat Africans) and refugees.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@because I am a student I could only afford to live in the projects  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time people ask me who live in the Compton projects I am going to say FOBA (Fresh off the boat Africans) and refugees.  

Chima!  angry angry
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 10, 2011
@MrsDArkSkin

Yes, some are, no doubt! I have visited MIT, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and many other prestigious schools. Nigerians always, overwhelmingly, outnumber every other blacks.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Exactly!  I stayed in a house with no bars while getting my paper and I didn't have to share my house with 699 mofos either.  

I didn't have to climb any stairs or ride any elevators to get to my house.  I can just get out of the car and walk directly to the door and insert my house key in the hole and turn the knob enter my house.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by r231(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

where. . . . . . .
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't have to climb any stairs or ride any elevators to get to my house.  I can just get out of the car and walk directly to the door and insert my house key in the hole and turn the knob enter my house.  
You've just shown your ignorance because everyone in my neighborhood don't do these things either.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MrsDArkSkin

Yes, some are, no doubt! I have visited MIT, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and many other prestigious schools. Nigerians always, overwhelmingly, outnumber every other blacks.

Then why you guys can't seem to excel in your home country?  Why you have to cross the ocean to even get anywhere?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by r231(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Then why you guys can't seem to excel in your home country?  Why you have to cross the ocean to even get anywhere?  

Haaaaa undecided undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 10, 2011
The same reason the founding fathers of America came to the New World: they wanted a better life, something they couldn't achieve in their native countries. America gives people opportunities and immigrants have been contributing to the success of this nation since its inception. If an African man named Barack Hussein Obama Sr had never came to America to further his education at Harvard, America wouldn't have had its first African-American President, now would it? We do excel in our countries, but America is the greatest county in the world, and why wouldn't we come if the opportunity is given to us?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

You've just shown your ignorance because everyone in my neighborhood don't do these things either.

Duh!  You are in the projects dude of course no one in the projects can just hop out of their cars and walk directly to the door without trampling over mofos.  You came all the way from Nigeria to live in Compton projects.  SMH.  

Even students can afford to live in nicer living establishments.  They get a job.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MrsDArkSkin

So why aren't you part of that number? No offence.  wink
Affirmative Action has played a major role in the success of Nigerians and Caribbeans who are in
prestigious Americans schools. African Americans only account for 12 percent of the population therefore
we are the minority you cannot expect the minority with a history we have to instantly catch up to whites.
Furthermore the US after the UK is home to the most Nigerians who live abroad. With the cultural influence you all have
not to mention numbers it is pretty easy to see why the results are the way that they are. All immigrants know the value of
education however because of the lack of opportunities some have in their homeland they take advantage of the opportunities
they are given. Nigerians do and nobody denies that but there are AAs who have gone to IVY league schools and did for themselves.
I am Akata and Jamo. Both sides of my family BELIEVES in education. We do not accept anything less. At the end of the day it's different people, different history and different values. Plain and simple.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

The same reason the founding fathers of America came to the New World: they wanted a better life, something they couldn't achieve in their native countries. America gives people opportunities and immigrants have been contributing to the success of this nation since its inception. If an African man named Barack Hussein Obama Sr had never came to America to further his education at Harvard, America wouldn't have had its first African-American President, now would it? We do excel in our countries, but America is the greatest county in the world, and why wouldn't we come if the opportunity is given to us?

But you didn't succeed in your country though and you in California supposedly trying to get the same success you should have gotten in your home country.  You said that America is the greatest country in the world AGAIN why would I want to be Nigerian when I am part of the GREATEST COUNTRY in the world?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2011
@MrsDarkSkin

At Caltech, ain't no such thing as affirmative action. I transferred with a perfect GPA of 4.0 after studying two years at a junior college and excelling in a 6-hour Math and Physics transfer exam. That's why I chose to come here. I also got in Berkeley but didn't go because not only is Caltech more prestigious, but the students understand that it is a world class school that only admits the best and no one look s down upon you. Did I mention that out of 967 students that there are only 8 blacks. No AA in my school. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but Africans do value education more than AA.

@MrsChimp
Last time I checked, Crenshaw & Adams is not in Compton; but how would you know that?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:35pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0066ff]So why aren't you part of that number? No offence.  wink

Exactly.  Why is he studying in Compton Community College instead of going to an Ivy League university with his people since they are overwhelmingly taking over.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MrsDarkSkin

At Caltech, ain't no such thing as affirmative action. I transferred with a perfect GPA of 4.0 after studying two years at a junior college and excelling in a 6-hour Math and Physics transfer exam. That's why I chose to come here. I also got in Berkeley but didn't go because not only is Caltech more prestigious, but the students understand that it is a world class school that only admits the best and no one look s down upon you. Did I mention that out of 967 students that there are only 8 blacks. No AA in my school. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but Africans do value education more than AA.

@MrsChimp
Last time I checked, Crenshaw & Adams is not in Compton; but how would you know that?

@Omo to broke

The same way I know you didn't succeed in your home country and sucking up fresh air here.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I have to agree with you there!  cool
My mother is an immigrant and we definitely have some successful ppl in Jamo
in fact it is almost like another American state in terms of technology, fashion etc. but bottom
line it is still a developing nation. I am POSITIVE this is the case with Nigeria, another young country.
Other non-Anglo/white countries are not all necessarily poor!

@ recent response lol Omo, Affirmative action applies to all departments. Be it education or work.
Every establishment in the United States are required to have some form of diversity. It is the law. Hard work
and dedication will get you noticed but your background and the 'colored folk' quota required is what gets you in.  wink

@r231 that is toooo much info! sorry lol  grin

anyway guys and gal, take care! time for me to get back to work! smiley
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You said that America is the greatest country in the world AGAIN why would I want to be Nigerian when I am part of the GREATEST COUNTRY in the world?

Because you spend your days mostly amongst FRESH OFF THE BOATS AFRICANS, on a Nigerian site. grin grin grin. And we know that even though America is the greatest country in the world, AA are at the bottom of chain; other groups come here and within a matter of years thrive considerably, isn't it?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2011
@MrsDarkSkin
Two years ago, Caltech had absolutely no blacks in its matriculating group. There was absolutely no outcry of any sort! It is sad that a lot of blacks always think they are where they are because of Affirmative Action. Deeply sad.  I would reiterate, if anyone comes to this school and is not on his/her toes, then s/he will inevitably fold and drop out. Not to scare you, but our suicide rates and drop out rates are pretty high(not that that is a good thing), but Caltech is known as one of the toughest and meanest school in America. Admittedly, every once in a while I blame myself for not taking the easy route and going to Cal.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Because you spend your days mostly amongst FRESH OFF THE BOATS AFRICANS, on a Nigerian site. grin grin grin. And we know that even though America is the greatest country in the world, AA are at the bottom of chain; other groups come here and within a matter of years thrive considerably, isn't it?

LMAO@bottom of the chain   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   Yet, we are the most imitated and talked of amongst your people.    wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It pains you that I am on this site huh?  You can't do shit about it.   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2011
Honey, you are on NAIRALAND, so I guess you see the irony. You love our diicks. Why would we want you to go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / What It Really Means To Be A Man. / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.