Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,254 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14545 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 8:33pm On May 12, 2011

I still Think that white woman should be shot!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 12, 2011
mrs chima i am not angry over IR dating.Just becos i said big white chicks date blk men doesnt mean i mean pissed.Man u really a mad blk woman
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2011
mrs chima i am not angry over IR dating.Just becos i said big white chicks date blk men doesnt mean i mean pissed.Man u really a mad blk woman [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2011
lol190 thts too harsh
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 10:18pm On May 12, 2011
tom28:

lol190 thts too harsh

How and why, if a black woman does that to white men she would be shot!!

That white woman should be shot to death and her B[i]re[/i]asts roasted undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by kandiikane(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2011
I am sorry to bust your bubble OP but you cannot infect with aids but HIV. smiley

It should be "The white lady who infected blackmen with HIV on purpose"

back to topic: That is just awful
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:29am On May 13, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaah. Ah, finally she agrees is a Chimpanzee.

You are still between my legs sucking my manliness like a ho arse nigga.  Try not to get dumped by a chick next time so you won't spend your weekends alone and hugging the computer screen.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:50am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

It's true. We are.

LOL. Wiggas! The most hilarious types of whites on the planet!  grin Girl where I live there aint nothing but rich - upper middle class spoiled white kids who SWEAR they are the next Tupac, Jay-Z, Biggie and Nas.  tongue

LOL. Whites like these live in the city next to mine. They are vegans and wear dreads with the tye-dye shirts blasting Bob Marley in their old station wagons and hondas  grin They show us love, some even wear the green, red and gold banner and honk their horn at my family when they see us in our cars with our flags in front. It's a good feeling to be appreciated. . .even if it is from whites  tongue.

Black people are influential. Everybody wants "to be a nigga without actually being a nigga". They see us as resilient people and it amazes and puzzle them at the same time. They want to be part of that "spirit" and to be seen as soulful just like us.

Yes girl! Even Africans copy black styles and listen to the music. You know one of them on this site thinks he is Jay Z with a fake crystal in his ear. You are right the very ones hollering bottom niggas are the ones trying trying be like bottom niggas.

You have white girls getting microbraids in their hair and paying African braiders 200 dollars only to take that shit down a week later. I know a white girl who went and put a gold in her mouth talking about she wanna be black. I was like chile you can get five gold teeth you will never be black.

Guess what? Apple bottoms were designed for women with apple shaped arses right? Why are these white girls wearing apple bottoms with booty pops? lipsrsealed

Once again, I went to a party where it was a mixed crowd and the dj who was white played nothing but HIP HOP, RNB, Reggae, and Neo Soul music. I am like this white dude must be albino and asked him for his black card.

Black Light is an event every year in selected regions that promote the awareness of black people and their accomplishments not only to the society but to black owned businesses.

You should see professional and well endowed black women and men stepping at this event with their corporate businesses. 100 black men are another organization that sponsors black awareness events where children are encourage to become business owners and given grants to start a small community business.

We have a 12 years old black girl who is a business owner selling skin and hair care products that she makes herself like Caroline's Daughter. She use organic materials for her products and she just opened another store in her community where she employed 22 teenagers.

Black Fathers Inc. has an annual black couple event where the men and the women who are married or engaged enjoy live music, great food, and fashion show where the men were the models. They recognized five black couples who were married for 35 years and more representing that black love isn't dead. Someone asked the man who was married for 35 years what was his secret, he responded " Keeping God first, my wife second, and me last".

Now I can say white people and not wiggers, supports black events. They will donate huge amount of cash and participates in the events. This white man who came to the Black Father Inc. event donated 20,000 dollars each to five AA students to Morehouse and Spellman University. Each of those students had nonprofit organizations and maintained a perfect GPA which paid off.

Girl, those dreads on some white people hair looks horrifying. lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:52am On May 13, 2011
They deserved it
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by kandiikane(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2011
I am glad sensible Africans know and got their own and not following the ghettos of America.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:38am On May 14, 2011
Denial is a biitch.  grin

@Chima: LMAO! that Jay-Z wannabe, sounds like Beefy  grin grin

Girl white people study us more than we study them. It's a fact.
They go to our countries try to learn the lingos and how to do the little customs/things that we do.
We are a fascinating ppl, us black folks but we AAs and Caribbeans most def. represent the icing on the cake.  smiley

BIG UPS to the 12 year old entrepreneur! she can teach me a few things!  cheesy cheesy I need to do more research on these organizations.  smiley
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 5:45am On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

I am glad sensible Africans know and got their own and not following the ghettos of America.

Na wa oo,

I really wanna see pics of how these ghettos in america are

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:46am On May 14, 2011
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 5:50am On May 14, 2011
^but nor be u i be dey ask na!! angry

which one come be jamo, nigeria for inside again grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 5:53am On May 14, 2011
okay.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 5:57am On May 14, 2011
hiss undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2011
This Mrs.chima is hilarious & obnoxious at the same time lol, why u always tell me to get a girl as a beef while i have up to 5 grinding on me right here or you wanna use that to force some word out of my mouth for me to tell you that i don't have a gf for u to get me or something?lol

Look man, i should be the one to tell u to get a man instead cos u hv nobody as Mr.chima, u are only admiring a co-worker who's an igbo man(chima) whom u can't get for u to find your way down to this site to look for a nigerian man to marry your obese azz, tell me how nigerians & AAs relate in anyway for u to cross all the way from pacific ocean to stuck your azz to this site typing 24/7 looking for what u can't get here.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 12:11pm On May 14, 2011
I need to drink some water!!

@Post

I had this argument with a friend and he kept wondering how that white woman kept getting black men infected undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2011
Those white & AA ladies are the ones who sleeps with animals like horses, donkeys, dogs etc to invent some more sexual adventure back in the days before AIDS was discovered from a white lady in 1981 after making love to various animals in the bush for silly picnic by spreading the STI across africa most especially SA where they easily mingled with white folks there but now they belief its africa thing, yeye ppl.

Now mrs.chima have the gut to cross the ocean to spread some more for any nigerian guy she get hold of to share in her cake.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2011
Abeg, You see how people without any culture background and knowledge are sitting and rating themselves. How pathetic is that?

190link=topic=663074.msg8317448#msg8317448 date=1305348315:

Na wa oo,

google
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 1:08pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

Abeg, You see how people without any culture background and knowledge are sitting and rating themselves. How pathetic is that?

google

Aooo fly kick u oo angry
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 14, 2011
LMAO! @ no culture! Funny coming from someone whose capital is called Freetown because it is the home of these "non-culture having" returned blacks. You really are the one who need to do the research about AA/Carib culture cause you are setting yourself up all because you have a vendetta after being called out.  A beg, sit your separatist azz down before you get laid down, goat.

Are we listening to reggae, rap and hip hop/dancehall or are we listening to Emmerson on BET or the radio? Are we benefiting as a people because of the "struggles" of Salone or Gambia? or is it the hard work of the diaspora blacks that allow us to be free and to get an education both in the states and other Euro. countries? Focus on getting your countries to where they should be instead of trying to get hype. Aint nobody jumping with you on this one. Don't do it to yourself.

Zutupek want to go there we can go there. Need to mind her fcking business. Off to work I go, she will log back on when I am gone to respond. I am sure of it. But I do know one person who better not add his two cents in the issue.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2011
190:

Na wa oo,

Ghettos in the US

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

I am sorry to bust your bubble OP but you cannot infect with aids but HIV. smiley

It should be "The white lady who infected blackmen with HIV on purpose"

back to topic: That is just awful
You right but then from HIV it develops to full blown aids.At least this will break the myth that its impossible for a white woman to infect her partner with a sexually transmitted disease.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by aminalib(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2011
Yes ghettos in usa, some nl members are unfortunate casualties of living in the ghettos
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by kandiikane(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2011
Why am I even bothering myself with an ignorant person who thinks that Sierre Leone had no culture before the deposition of a few slaves?
Why am I also bothering myself with someone who does not know that majority of what they call their culture is derived from Africa?
Why is it that people come online to hype about something nonsensical?

Hmm, maybe I just like to see how far the ignoramus can go with their ghetto mentality.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2011
aminalib:

Yes ghettos in usa, some nl members are unfortunate casualties of living in the ghettos
You have to be strong hearted to be able to reside in an american ghetto.The pop guns in there everyday and if u live there and dont own a gun then u dead meat.The US ghetto makes african ghettos look like paradise.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by BABE3: 2:29pm On May 14, 2011
Eyaaa sad sad sad sad sad That is a warning to all "those" men out there Nuff Said.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

Why am I even bothering myself with an ignorant person who thinks that Sierre Leone had no culture before the deposition of a few slaves?
Why am I also bothering myself with someone who does not know that majority of what they call their culture is derived from Africa?
Why is it that people come online to hype about something nonsensical?

Hmm, maybe I just like to see how far the ignoramus can go with their ghetto mentality.

You do know that AAs dislike africans right?
It deosnt matter what they think about Sierra Leone or other african countries.Many of them still believe that africa is a country ruled by a king who wear leaves with the name of king Bututu.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2011
tom28:

You do know that AAs dislike africans right?
It deosnt matter what they think about Sierra Leone or other african countries.Many of them still believe that africa is a country ruled by a king who wear leaves with the name of king Bututu.

I know it does not matter but I just like to see how far they can go with their ignorance
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 2:39pm On May 14, 2011
why cant people concentrate on the subject on hand for once

are u people bunch of kids or wat angry
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 14, 2011
190:

why cant people concentrate on the subject on hand for once

are u people bunch of kids or wat angry

cheesy back to topic i had say this aids assasin is a roadkill for all cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / What It Really Means To Be A Man. / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.