Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14544 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2011
Good point Chima.

hmmm. let's see:

Ebon = Ebony or black
nics = comes from phonics or tongue/language

Ebonics = language/tongue or dialect that is African or partly African in origin cheesy.

You know there are classes that not only teach Ebonics but some people actually consider it, it's own language?
Did you know patois is also a form of Ebonics?  smiley I guess the whole caribbean and other Africans who speak broken English are all
one BIG tribe of dunce yeye fowls.  cheesy
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2011
Yawns!
Who knew Chimps could be this boring?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 11, 2011
^^awe! he's sooo cute! cheesy
look at his tiny, cute widdle mouth! cheesy cheesy
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^awe! he's sooo cute!  cheesy
look at his tiny, cute widdle mouth!  cheesy cheesy

Girl!  You and Ms. Potato love saying yeye fowls!   grin grin grin  The baby is cute and doesn't look like a monkey. I know damn well it ain't his.   lipsrsealed

Well, I will be back later to see if MANBITCH can actually effectively cyber discipline me.  I love a challenge.   cheesy cheesy

He won't win but at least he tried.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2011
girl u should have seen what Potato said on fb.
she said every person deep down is a yeye-fowl grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On May 11, 2011
Girl! I just remembered this why this white dude, a son of the Mayor tried to say Ain't like aunt? Mind you his family is well to do and "educated". Girl! I almost choked him!

I do not like it when people butchered ebonics and pronounce it all wrong. That's just like me speaking Chinese with Spanish accent. Arrrgggh.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He won't win but at least he tried.

Gotcha. So you think this is a fight between you and I?  grin. Everyone---well, except DarkSkin---has begged me to leave you alone. They pity you! But I won't. The effect of my discipline forced you to change your profile. You gotta admit that you were and still deeply hurt.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 10:11pm On May 11, 2011
that lady should be shot
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 11, 2011
^^hmmmmm. . .
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by sexylogan(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2011
Dat white babe no try at all. Some Naija guys for don dey boast say dem don "hammer" white girl.

It's too bad. SMH.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by aminalib(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d :d
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On May 12, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Gotcha. So you think this is a fight between you and I?  grin. Everyone---well, except DarkSkin---has begged me to leave you alone. They pity you! But I won't. The effect of my discipline forced you to change your profile. You gotta admit that you were and still deeply hurt.

Oh my goodness, with all of the sideline help you got  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You must be talking about your email convention because no one asked you to stop as far as I see Mz.Darkskin was neutral enough to stepped up and say to both of us to chill and she changed her initial message when she realized she was wasting her time unlike you. 

By the way when someone post  cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed that doesn't mean stop acting like a manbitch that mean they are enjoying the show.   cool

If "they" told you to stop they were tired of reading those long arse ramblings you took 20 minutes to typed and edited and repeating what already been said.  Sure "they" pity me and you are the one looking r3tarded arguing with someone on the computer that you say is not intelligent.   lipsrsealed  I know you won't admit that. 

To deeply hurt me, would require more than words calling me chimp, bltch, and a few others won't work.  If that was the case, the other manbitches would have won months ago saying the exact same thing you regurgiated.  Try harder and be original or better yet find some work to do.  And for the location, it is a reminder for you.   You was duped.  lipsrsealed

While you are online, look up discipline as well maybe you will have a better understanding of the definition.  You sucks at it.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:27am On May 12, 2011
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:43am On May 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my goodness, with all of the sideline help you got  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You must be talking about your email convention because no one asked you to stop as far as I see Mz.Darkskin was neutral enough to stepped up and say to both of us to chill and she changed her initial message when she realized she was wasting her time unlike you. 

By the way when someone post  cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed that doesn't mean stop acting like a manbitch that mean they are enjoying the show.   cool

If "they" told you to stop they were tired of reading those long arse ramblings you took 20 minutes to typed and edited and repeating what already been said.  Sure "they" pity me and you are the one looking r3tarded arguing with someone on the computer that you say is not intelligent.   lipsrsealed  I know you won't admit that. 

To deeply hurt me, would require more than words calling me chimp, bltch, and a few others won't work.  If that was the case, the other manbitches would have won months ago saying the exact same thing you regurgiated.  Try harder and be original or better yet find some work to do.  And for the location, it is a reminder for you.   You was duped.  lipsrsealed

While you are online, look up discipline as well maybe you will have a better understanding of the definition.  You sucks at it. 

I see, the Chimp is back!  grin. "I know you won't admit that." It seems you are using my line against me. Did someone type this up for you? It ostensibly contains less errors than usual. Though it is still riddled with errors but, nonetheless, better than your previous disasters. That I labeled you a dunce deeply and understandably unsettles you, seeing as you keep bringing the intelligence matter up. I would have gone easy on you, but there are no soothing words nor euphemisms that I can use to appeal to your politically correct mentality. I never claimed that I would quit, you did. Like I previously said, I will beat you into the ground like I have done in the past and will continue to do! Of course, at a time, you said you were done but, out of shame grin, you had to come back to try to savage what is left of your ego. Move biitch, get out of the way.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 5:22am On May 12, 2011
You are back to argue with a computer screen.   How predictable.  Keep it up.

Is that what they told you in Compton that you looks like a chimp and a gorilla with orange eyes, wide pig snoot (nose), and asymmetrical face. I bet you eat mush with your feet huh. Those white chicks can be brutal in Compton.   lipsrsealed

Straight to the point and short.  Try that.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 8:18am On May 12, 2011

If I am arguing with a computer screen, then why are you replying? Wouldn't there be no replies if I were alone? Jeez, your daftness is just jarring. Mrs.Chimpanzee, you need to go to a doctor and get your head checked. And the idiiot was talking about being original, yet she can't come up with anything. Sorry about the length of my disciplinary and biting replies, I got carried away and forgot that it takes you a while to process them; after all, you barely understand your native language. Heck, you barely understand anything.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by honeric01(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2011
^^^^^

Oh God, be easy on her, you know she's not a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2011
omo_to_dun

Man, you're superb at online brutalities, please take it easy with that fat cat & don't expect her to give you any coherent reply cos she's just an ignorant to snob your posts by replying with senseless & irrelevant wordz cos the few she come across is really hitting her nerves

As for Mzdarkskin, she's just a Luigi after Mario(chima), she can't make any decision by herself without Chima using remote control on her
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Tosinville(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2011
Its hilarious that advocator had to called Mrs.chima & MzDarkskin two lesbian lovers on nigerian web LOL.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 12, 2011
lol 190 cheesy white girls dont know how to cook so how can they be second best wives to we nigerian men.You know we guys only love women who know how to cook.The quickest way to a nigerian man"s heart is through his stomach grin(nigerian proverb)
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 12, 2011
sexylogan:

Dat white babe no try at all. Some Naija guys for don dey boast say dem don "hammer" white girl.

It's too bad. SMH.
The only thing a typical nigerian man would want to hammer out of a white girl is dollars or euros.Take it from me white girls are very cheap and they are not wife materials.If i were to be looking for a good woman as a wife she wouldnt be white.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2011
Mrs chima are you a black american woman married to a nigerian man? i am asking because your name sounds kind of igbo.So i am making an assumption you are married to an igbo man.If it sounds so then i find it odd for your extreme hatred of nigerians but if u are divorced from him then i can understand because most black american women who have fallen out with their nigerian boyfriends or husbands have a deep hatred for african men.You can check out the extreme mudslinging and hatred black american women throw at african men on FACEBOOK for example that sometimes i wonder if they dont have their own AA men to fight instead of them picking fights with african men.You have an issue with Omo and tht i can understand but then how can that explain you throwing insults at nigerians because of it.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On May 12, 2011
tom28:

Mrs chima are you a black american woman married to a nigerian man? i am asking because your name sounds kind of igbo.So i am making an assumption you are married to an igbo man.If it sounds so then i find it odd for your extreme hatred of nigerians but if u are divorced from him then i can understand because most black american women who have fallen out with their nigerian boyfriends or husbands have a deep hatred for african men.You can check out the extreme mudslinging and hatred black american women throw at african men on FACEBOOK for example that sometimes i wonder if they dont have their own AA men to fight instead of them picking fights with african men.You have an issue with Omo and tht i can understand but then how can that explain you throwing insults at nigerians because of it.

Show me where I said I have hatred for Nigerian people and I do not have anything to do with those other blacks that have hatred for Nigerian or African people period. Because you have hatred for white people and the fact that your brothers dating and marrying them doesn't mean everybody have hatred.

I can't stop other AA from dating or marrying African men or women if they wants to date or marry undocumented persons that on them. I can tell them not to but would that stop? No. Not every AA are into foreigners. Just so you know that. AA and white people are different when it comes to that. There are MORE African and Oyinbo marriages so that should tell you who having issues with their "men" and "women" the most. wink

The shit between Omo to broke and I started when I asked a question sarcastically to a chatter, "how did you know the man that bleeped her has a small thing" and was told that I must not be Nigerian because that not what that meant and I responded I am not trying to be Nigerian and do not want to. lipsrsealed So that started the feud and apparently you didn't read your own thread otherwise you wouldn't have jumped into the conclusion that I have hatred for Nigerian because I am cussing at a Compton project living Niggarian.

By the way, if someone can dish it out they should be able to take it back. If you can talk shit so can I. It is that simple.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On May 12, 2011
Tosinville:

omo_to_dun

Man, you're superb at online brutalities, please take it easy with that fat cat & don't expect her to give you any coherent reply cos she's just an ignorant to snob your posts by replying with senseless & irrelevant wordz cos the few she come across is really hitting her nerves

As for Mzdarkskin, she's just a Luigi after Mario(chima), she can't make any decision by herself without Chima using remote control on her

Find a woman and stay off my nuts UGLY Bltch.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On May 12, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Oh God, be easy on her, you know she's not a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You do not know if I am a male or female and trust those ramblings are not putting a dent in ANYTHING.

Seriously.  I went to bed and slept good.  It is not that serious TO ME apparently.  lipsrsealed

Let my ho arse nigga do what ho arse nigga fans do follow their master. cool
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 12, 2011
Chima did Beefy just make a post with my name in it? Does the Beef Jerky with eyes looking goat need me to take a bite out of his azz? well guess what? too bad! I won't even give him the pleasure.  cool

Somebody ran out of p0rn flicks and finally able to pay his 'worse than cricket service cellphone' bill and now have room to talk. Some people sef. Just have to ease their way into beefs.  tongue

girl if i were you i'd dust off them shoulders of yours and keep it focused on Omo or better yet ignore him even.

check my girl Riri out.  cool

off to work I go. Some folks have jobs. cheesy cheesy
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2011
omo_to_dun:

If I am arguing with a computer screen, then why are you replying? Wouldn't there be no replies if I were alone? Jeez, your daftness is just jarring. Mrs.Chimpanzee, you need to go to a doctor and get your head checked. And the idiiot was talking about being original, yet she can't come up with anything. Sorry about the length of my disciplinary and biting replies, I got carried away and forgot that it takes you a while to process them; after all, you barely understand your native language. Heck, you barely understand anything.

Do you even know what "native" means because you sure the hell do not know the definition of discipline.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  You are being bitchslapped by female avatars online.  I know one nut fell off the little tree.   lipsrsealed

You are the one saying you are too "intelligent" to waste your time with no life having AA but you wrote four pages of ramblings talking to someone YOU CLAIMED IS A NO LIFE HAVING AA.  Hmm.  Like I said HO ARSE NIGGA continue arguing with female user names online.  

If you can't remember things you say I suggest you keep a record of it so you can always fall back on it but that what happens when you go to a ghetto arse community college talking about us "Gorilla tribe" go to ivy league universities.  Why aren't you there?  If you are that intelligent as you claim why are you at a technical community college where old people and special ed students go?  

Gorilla, chimps looks better than gorillas.   lipsrsealed     Do not have a heart attack online your gorilla tribe is not in the states to help you.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Chima did Beefy just make a post with my name in it? Does the Beef Jerky with eyes looking goat need me to take a bite out of his azz? well guess what? too bad! I won't even give him the pleasure.  cool

Somebody ran out of p0rn flicks and finally able to pay his 'worse than cricket service cellphone' bill and now have room to talk. Some people sef. Just have to ease their way into beefs.  tongue

girl if i were you i'd dust off them shoulders of yours and keep it focused on Omo or better yet ignore him even.

check my girl Riri out.  cool

off to work I go. Some folks have jobs. cheesy cheesy

You noticed it HO ARSE NIGGAS that coming to Gorilla rescue? Some of them prolly fucking each other and want to say we fucking because they are guilty and scared to come out the closet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Those closet knobs just rattling and sweaty.

Only ho arse niggas waste their time arguing with female avatars then say I can't believe I scooped down to the level of the scum. Hmm. That nigga prolly was glad when the US Embassy called him that if he is in USA lipsrsealed and the first thing he said I am going to get that orange shit from around my eyes.

Niggas like him get fresh off the cargo thinking because they are from another country that the majority will look at them any different not knowing they are still niggas to them and will be treated as such.

You said a few weeks ago that we are the most influential group of people in music, fashion, movies, and few others and the most imitated. Why did I go to the mall the other day and see all white kids wearing Sean Johns and FUBU listening to T.I.? I was expecting to hear some shit like YMCA or Linkin Park. These kids come from the gated community and one white dude getting a fade talking about don't step on my tims.

White people are getting dreads with beads and showing up at the Reggae events talking about bumba cloust. (I am serious that what they say and I am like that ain't how you say it)

Jay Z and Beyonce came to my region for a concert and you would have thought the concert would have been mostly blacks seeing the artists are black. There were so many vanilla, caramel, dark chocolate, and buttery pecans folks shouting Beyonce and Jay Z name!

This white dude was having a seizure and shit. It was crazy. Those white girls were trying to hit Beyonce moves and I am like okay. (they couldn't get the moves right but they tried)

I almost choked one white dude for fucking up "Y'all" and he was saying it like YEEHAW. angry
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
mrs chima you are an angry blk american woman.omo was just joking with u about tht small thing issue and u just flared up in anger throwing insults here and there.o boy u blk americans lack a sense of humour
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On May 12, 2011
tom28:

mrs chima you are an angry blk american woman.omo was just joking with u about tht small thing issue and u just flared up in anger throwing insults here and there.o boy u blk americans lack a sense of humour

If I sound like an angry black woman then you sound like an angry nigga that don't like interracial marriage nor dating.

Oh my goodness! Read your own thread nigga and go to page 1. You would see I wrote one sentence to that nigga and see what he said after that. Your thread was derailed since the sixth posts and it is going into page 5. Just like Rokiatu said some people threads get locked over stupid shit while the others are kicking and thriving. Hmm.

I wasn't the one going into a tangent over a joke. Sorry dude you looking fake as hell.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by 190: 5:20pm On May 12, 2011
Again i repeat that white woman should be shot!! grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Orton10(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2011
lol.
Ms Eve at it againl wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / What It Really Means To Be A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.