Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65555 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by opera1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

Can u allow your wife to cook for her EX when you eventually get married?

If YES, continue But if No, Stop it, it's very bad.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Na him you go slap abi na the mumu married woman?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ImaIma1(f): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
You and your ex girlfriend are mad

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by blahc007: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
She is pregnant we know do anything
Nwokem for your full life no try that rubbish again oo....
You do something,you no do....if her husband finds out....you have successfully broken a young home.
No let anoda ear hear this shit if u trully mean am.
Jee choro nwa Ada nke gi...rapu nwunye mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by sniperr007(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

QUESTION: will you like if your gf goes to her ex house and cook noodles for him?

So after answering that. Will you like if your wife goes to visit her ex that lives alone?

If your answer is Yes for both. You are fine.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by blahc007: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
So to cook is now a crime I don't blame una African mentality
Shey u go soon marry...advice your wife to go and be rendering help to her ex....Oshe Oyibo mentality
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by LivingTribunal: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
I swear with my life is not fake she school in unn with me

Imagine how proud, as if he just won a gold medal

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Happy2020: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Another Nigerian female with no morals.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by dheolexaone(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
As u have wished ur stupid ex, so shall the table turn around in your favour during your own tenure as a full fledged married man. Your wife ex go plenty wey go send am message aje!

Then I can now answer ur question infant kiddo.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by chatinent: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sth like this happened in my street.

Man beat en wife jege. We dey beg am e come yarn the tori. Baba, I stroll commot o. I hate nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by authority2006(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This story sounds funny sha

But funny enough it happens

Especially if you didn't break up with your ex in a violent way

Many nairalanders are just enraged. Like someone said earlier, many marriages these days are jokes. Lots of irresponsible housewives would do the same for their ex as long as they are still living within the same city and communicating regularly with no restraints.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by chatinent: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
If my wife tries this..in fact, I know she can't. I know she can't.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Clintonchiedzie(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
And you allowed her

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Youngpo413: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Geoboi:
help you indeed...hisssssss
lol
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by realray(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Until you knack her before you go realize say e dey wrong.....lobbish..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ogubolokento(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why crucify him?the married girl that forgot to know her stand kwanu...dis days married girls

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by DAVE5(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached

Ehen, no wahala, it’s not wrong, your own wife go cook well well for other men when you marry

Only you knows if this is a concocted story or not

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by yashika(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

It’s not possible. It’s a fake story .
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Atticusxsz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Lol nothing

Did you just typed and meant "NOTHING",seriously? It seems you're definitely bleeped and a full blown SIMP at that.
It seems you haven't actually understood the grave mistake you made by inviting her over to prepare a meal for you.
You're damned lucky her husband didn't get wind of it, because it seems you've got a knack for trouble, abi you want scatter her marriage and render the unborn child fatherless eh Mr Na You Born Patrick?
Because no how the helpless hubby no go think say na you knack the pikin put inside her belle since he's unaware of her outdoor escapades with you. angry
Just see the way Okafor's law dey beckon to you, to your unfortunate and early demise!
Go for thanksgiving Mr Born Patricia grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Patomoney(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
U are a mad man ��
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ororocelemi(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Bro with all the comments you should know it's highly wrong in any part of the world. In abroad people kill for just girlfriend not to talk of a wife. Pls don't allow it happen again. There different reasons people get shot in western world and this is one of them. Stay clear from her for life pls.
Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by fynex(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

If your wife does that for her ex how will you feel?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Lawmak: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
You are looking for someone to justify your wrong which you knew already. One of the problems in marriage is the issue of exes. Stay away from girls that have been into many relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by McBishop2020: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2021
I don't see anything wrong with that as far as the husband was aware of it and allowed it.

The question is:
Was the husband aware of it?

If not, in as much as it may be done innocently, I suggest it stop so that you guys don't step out of the lines.

Remember, the affection can be rekindled and might lead to a story that touches the heart.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ajongbae1: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by VickyRotex(f): 1:36am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:

Imagine! You even stressed the pregnant woman. angry

Pregnant or not, stop looking for someone to justify this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ogawisdom(m): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:

U are probably an imbecil.e if u don't know that it is wrong. Don't worry mobs will burn u alive soon, just continue. Imagine person wife angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Cashio(m): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
I swear with my life is not fake she school in unn with me
this your inability to speak simple correct English after claiming to study in unn makes your story as fake as bobrisky's ass...jambite dey claim live alone. Live alone ko die alone ni.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by armyofone(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2021
That lady should have washed you down and clear that audacity from your head.

You didn't tell us what else you did but I'm suspecting something else happened too undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by goslowgoslow(m): 3:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Youngpo413:
Chai....some marriages are joke nowadays...though your tori sounds weird,some how I still believe you....I blame that bîtch though....you were right to call her,but for her to come was wrong.
Like seriously? You mean he was right for him to call another man's wife to come and cook for him?...You are not different from the guy!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by goslowgoslow(m): 3:54am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
You are a mad guy whallahi.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by goslowgoslow(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
So to cook is now a crime I don't blame una African mentality
Fvck you and your stupid oyibo mentality. Oyibo that will shoot his wife dead for doing such! I won't be surprised if u never even entre aeroplane in your life talkless of living in Oyibo land....Oyibo this Oyibo that....you are digging your grave. Shameless guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.