Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? (1872 Views)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by zyze: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
What made you fall out of love with a girl?
https://nairaab.com/what-made-you-fall-out-of-love-with-a-girl/

Lack of communication and effort.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by MITCHELL96: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lack of affection, how we go dey date, girl go dey chat with me like I'm her brother or pastor, no teasing, Asin ehn.... undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Praxis758: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Erratic communication.

She would only reply my message after 2 to 3 days.

I discover she's a student of Steve Harvey's 90 days rule

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Mophor: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by ayenale1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Money!money!!money!!!i fought her 2days and i save 6k then the fight continues...i smile to the bank always...

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Queenserah26(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm here to read comments perhaps this will help us understand what men really want shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Temmylee01(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
angry
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by zyze: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2021
You are smart!
Queenserah26:
I'm here to read comments perhaps this will help us understand what men really want shocked

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Queenserah26(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Thank you sir

zyze:
You are smart!
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by preygirls: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Lol
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2021
One was because she wore one wig one day, that wig ehn make I no talk, no be by force to wear wig na. You fine without it, then throw it away, not a proud moment sha as e don tey.

Another one was always posting video with one guy in his car, atleast once a week, e say na her friend. Omo I japa, hold your friend let me hold my side, nobody go fit give me heartbreak

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ask her out she told me it is well grin
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by paulolee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
she was so into me, always want me to stay with her n always want to control my life down to checking my calls, chats n even how I roll with my guys..
I got bored n asked her for a breakup bcoz aint no sisy nigee...if I need such kinda nanny, I'll visit my mum

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Explorerx(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:
she was so into me, always want me to stay with her n always want to control my life down to checking my calls, chats n even how I roll with my guys..
I got bored n asked her for a breakup bcoz aint no sisy nigee...if I need such kinda nanny, I'll visit my mum

Best comment so far
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by paulolee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Explorerx:

Best comment so far
my oga i hail o...u suppose bless ur boi mk I drink beer dis weekend for winning best comment na..how u c am? mk i drop my gtb aza?? nothing is too small n givers never lack
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Savedday: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by Lilsameey: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
zyze:
What made you fall out of love with a girl?
https://nairaab.com/what-made-you-fall-out-of-love-with-a-girl/

Lack of communication and effort.

,...1. I had to think about my future and u started hustling.
2. She takes me for a fool, she never checked up on me for once. But I do that on her a lot.
3. Late message replies.
4. Her friend replied my text on her behalf, and the reply was somehow mocking.
5. I continued my hustling.
All I have on me as a student and as a very young guy is not a joke, but I am seeing results already like I can see the top of the mountains I am trying to climb.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? by wealthtrak: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Praxis758:
Erratic communication.

She would only reply my message after 2 to 3 days.

I discover she's a student of Steve Harvey's 90 days rule
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped Masturbation / Saudi Arabia Beheads People By Sword In New Wave Of Execution / Who Missed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.