Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos (4584 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
First I would say if I come back to this world I would still want to be born as an Igbo man born in Biafra and not a British created country called Nigeria and you know I write about the Ijaws a lot and I broke their lies and emotional blackmail here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraijaw-and-ikewerres-stop-lies-and and if you notice they no longer tell us that ojukwu killed adaka boro because we broke the lies and we told them how boro died and it amazes me how they refused to read or make an ordinary Google search about boro and that would have really educated them but maybe they refuse to read because of the blinded and misguided hate against the Igbos and I ask what did the Igbos do to the Ijaws?i wrote the shortest article ever asking ijaws what Igbos did to them here https://www.biafranboys.org/honest-question-from-igbo-man-to-ijaw,I found out that the man ironsi appointed as first Nigerian/Ijaw air chief of staff George Kurubo would go on to betray ojukwu and biafra,I am writing an article on it.

They say ironsi imprisoned boro and so what, Fulanis suppored boro to start that insurrection and you expect ironsi to leave you alone? Ironsi actually sent an Ijaw man to capture boro and that Ijaw man was the first Ijaw chief of army staff yes an Igbo man made an Ijaw man the first army chief of staff and not the Fulanis and boro even won an election at unn then beating 2 igbo students, look the Ijaw problem with the Igbos have always been jealousy and envy and nothing else.

If I was an Ijaw man I would be jealous of the Igbos as well, I mean how can God almighty just bless a particular tribe like this, Igbos are over blessed and check it out, Igbos are known all over the world and who knows the Ijaw man? Mention one Ijaw man that has invented anything, ok name 5 and I would name 100 Igbo inventors, so please don't blame the Ijaws

How can you because of hate and envy support the Fulanis? Look at the price Igbos paid for supporting Goodluck Jonathan? We are still paying that price till today, Goodluck is an Ijaw man but Igbos put their life on the line for him, till today Goodluck is my favorite Ijaw man if not the only Ijaw man I like. see how Fulanis removed the same Ijaw man and Igbos stood with him, what more must Igbos do for you, to make you see that we are not your damn enemy but we are tired of saying it, make us your enemy if you like but remember we are Igbos and we would always be lifted by God.

Igbos never killed boro Fulanis did, Igbos never killed saro wiwa Fulanis did, now tell me where did this hate of Igbos come from? Did the Ijaw develop Hausa syndrome-like Kanu calls it for the fulanis because I see no reason why they would keep on loving the Fulanis after all the evil the Fulanis have done to them, their land has been destroyed and instead of asking for their own country they always cry at NDDC.

As I have always said I want the Ijaws to have their own country because I really and truly can't live with them and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-i-cant-live-with-ijaws-and, so I would only take Ijaws serious when they stop the flow of oil to Sokoto and start demanding for their own Ijaw nation because I know tribes in the Niger delta would not want to share a country with the Ijaws so I say to them stop the hate and envy because it is stopping your progress, you have hated Igbos since 1967 but look at us today and look at you today, no Ijaw Republic and your land is uninhabitable and your land is filled with suffering and poverty,do the right thing so history can be kind to you this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsO7Izljaw

https://www.biafranboys.org/ijaw-must-stop-comparing-themselves-to

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
KillMNKnow
JULIUSMALEMA
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
You Igbo people feel too much about yourself..

Like why should they have to compared themselves with you in the first place.

This is so dumb

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by KillMNKnow(f): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mtwss
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Inferiority complex and victim syndrome.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:
You Igbo people feel too much about yourself..

Like why should they have to compared themselves with you in the first place.

This is so dumb

We don't we are Igbos and God made us that way and this is why the Ijaw man is envious and jealous of the igbo man, is it not our fault and let me ask you what did igbos do to ijaws?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Inferiority complex and victim syndrome.

I guess you are talking about ijaws.. Look igbos are the greatest tribe in Africa and our only competition are the yorubas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Mtwss

I would finish you all the the truth and facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

We don't we are Igbos and God made us that way and this is why the Ijaw man is envious and jealous of the igbo man, is it not our fault and let me ask you what dos igbos do to ijaws?

Envious of you yet na you people dey create unnecessary thread upadan.

Is everything a competition to you guys?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

We don't we are Igbos and God made us that way and this is why the Ijaw man is envious and jealous of the igbo man, is it not our fault and let me ask you what dos igbos do to ijaws?

If you guys can still be talking and remembering about civil war, then Ijaw people also have the right to be talking and remembering about how you guys treated them when you were in Majority, how Adaka Boro was executed because he wants Niger Delta republic under Igbo head of state..

No be only you guys have stories, others do to

7 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by duro4chang(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I guess you are talking about ijaws.. Look igbos are the greatest tribe in Africa and out only competition are the yorubas
Your write-ups show that you have inferiority complex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
duro4chang:
Wor write-ups show that you haue inferiority complex.

No your reactions shows what you are talking about I am igbo dude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Envious of you yet na you people dey create unnecessary thread upadan.

Is everything a competition to you guys?

It is not unnecessary it is the truth and that is why you are ranting like a headless chicken. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

It is not unnecessary it is the truth and that is why you are ranting like a headless chicken. Lol

Ranting, am I the one who created this thread? Am I the one who has been creating unnecessary thread about Ijaw?

You people need to stop this childish act of seeing everyone as a threat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

If you guys can still be talking and remembering about civil war, then Ijaw people also have the right to be talking and remembering about how you guys treated them when you were in Majority, how Adaka Boro was executed because he wants Niger Delta republic under Igbo head of state..

No be only you guys have stories, others do to

Which kind coconut oyel head bi this, do you people pretend to be daft or you truly are daft? How many times would we tell you that fulanis killed adaka boro and not igbos

What is wrong with you people, most times I don't understand what goes on in the head of ijaws.

Ok for the last time let me educate you coconut head

Ironsi told an Ijaw man to capture boro and his name was George Kurubo the first airforce chief of Nigeria and it was an igbo man that gave him that post, he captured boro and boro was in prison and gown released boro to fight agonist biafra and then fulani used col adekunle to kill boro and that George Kurubo that captured boro defected to Nigeria and was made an ambassador to the soviet Union, I hope it would sink in this time because I am tired of educating ijaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Ranting, am I the one who created this thread? Am I the one who has been creating unnecessary thread about Ijaw?

You people need to stop this childish act of seeing everyone as a threat

I am not a naive igbo man i am only reflecting on history so as not to make the same mistakes of 1967 and if you know me I am a Supporter of 5 Igbo States because I am smart and wise, igbos have been emotionally blackmailed for too long, you people like to abuse igbos but when we tell you the truth then we are creating unnecessary threads? I won't stop

5 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Where is Captain8 the coconut oyel head. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
RobbStark come and eat food

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Which kind coconut oyel head bi this, do you people pretend to be daft or you truly are daft? How many times would we tell you that fulanis killed adaka boro and not igbos

What is wrong with you people, most times I don't understand what goes on in the head of ijaws.

Ok for the last time let me educate you coconut head

Ironsi told an Ijaw man to capture boro and his name was George Kurubo the first airforce chief of Nigeria and it was an igbo man that gave him that post, he captured boro and boro was in prison and gown released boro to fight agonist biafra and then fulani used col adekunle to kill boro and that George Kurubo that captured boro defected to Nigeria and was made an ambassador to the soviet Union, I hope it would sink in this time because I am tired of educating ijaws

So Fulani was Eastern regional leader? Fulani was head of state?

Try and be thinking things through before rushing to drop them on social media.. Toddlers are not here

2 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I am not a naive igbo man i am only reflecting on history so as not to make the same mistakes of 1967 and if you know me I am a. Supporter of 5 Igbo States because I am smart and wise, igbos have been emotionally blackmailed for too long, you people like to abuse igbos but when we tell you the truth then we are creating unnecessary threads? I won't stop

This is very simple and logical, if you Igbo are still remembering how you were treated by Fulani/Nigeria in the past, The ijaw people also have right to remember how they were treated under Igbo leadership

2 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
The only Ijaw person I like is Annkio Briggs. And guess what she is quarter Igbo and mixed race. Na why na only she get sense for the full Ijaw land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I guess you are talking about ijaws.. Look igbos are the greatest tribe in Africa and out only competition are the yorubas
Taaah Yoruba no reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Captain8(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop

hausas are our brothers... because hausas support us to leave nigeria contraption.... that means hausas fulanis really loved us that time...
fulanis have killed at every nigeria tribe yet no single Ijaw has been touch by fulanis...

i think it is time we Ijaws start seeing those hausas as brothers....

because these people sacrifice their lives to help us leave this contraption called nigeria in 1966.... a love even the igbos our supposed brothers cant show to us...

igbos has never show us love by giving us republic....but fulanis and hausas did it in the past...

its time we start seeing those northernes as real brothers.....they have done great for us in the past....a thing even the ibos cant do...

northernes pls am sorry if i had insulted you people...
we are the real brothers... you support Boro the God messager.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

So Fulani was Eastern regional leader? Fulani was head of state?

Try and be thinking things through before rushing to drop them on social media.. Toddlers are not here

You said igbos executed boro? Or you don't read what you type, I already educated you

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

This is very simple and logical, if you Igbo are still remembering how you were treated by Fulani/Nigeria in the past, The ijaw people also have right to remember how they were treated under Igbo leadership

Show your proof? Igbos never did anything to ijaws, if igbos hated you why didn't ironsi kill adaka boro? Why did ironsi make an Ijaw man the first airforce chief who turned around and betrayed igbos? You are so unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Easternblood:
The only Ijaw person I like is Annkio Briggs. And guess what she is quarter Igbo and mixed race. Na why na only she get sense for the full Ijaw land

No wonder and even goodluck Jonathan get igbo name. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Show your proof? Igbos never did anything to ijaws, if igbos hated you why didn't ironsi kill adaka boro? Why did ironsi make an Ijaw man the first airforce chief who turned around and betrayed igbos? You are so unintelligent

Which role did Ojukwu play in the execution of Adaka Boro? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
This Op is not an Igboman.
Yes no human being can doubt the fact that Igbo and greatness is like bread and butter,but what with the senseless comparison??.
It's obvious the op can never survive without doing my tribe vs their tribe.
Igbos don't think like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Which role did Ojukwu play in the execution of Adaka Boro? undecided

Jesu Christi.. Which kind coconut head bi this and I blame fulanis for hiding history in our schools

ADAKA BORO WAS KILLED BY COL ADEKUNLE ON THE ORDERS OF THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE STARTED GROWING WINGS BECAUSE HE KILLED ALOT OF BIAFRANS FOR THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE KNEW THE CREEKS VERY WELL

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:
This Op is not an Igboman.
Yes no human being can doubt the fact that Igbo and greatness is like bread and butter,but what with the senseless comparison??.
It's obvious the op can never survive without doing my tribe vs their tribe.
Igbos don't think like dis.

Just shut up, I guess you don't know what is going on around you, we are not doing your massob here I know Uwazurike and asari are doing their biafra de facto, we are still waiting for asari to stop the flow of oil. Please get lost

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Jesu Christi.. Which kind coconut head bi this and I blame fulanis for hiding history in our schools

ADAKA BORO WAS KILLED BY COL ADEKUNLE ON THE ORDERS OF THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE STARTED GROWING WINGS BECAUSE HE KILLED ALOT OF BIAFRANS FOR THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE KNEW THE CREEKS VERY WELL

grin

Should incase you guys don't know, each region has their own versions of that events.. We can say that's Igbo version of the story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu / See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible / Help A Nigerian Inventor From Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.