Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,022 members, 7,859,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos (4646 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

�� Attention seeking mad man ��.
Just imagine how you sound for a moment and tell yourself the honest truth ��you know deep down that your head is not correct.
Stop running from baba ganiu's mad house else you die in dis your mental problem �.
Start counting how many times you have seen me mention massob or ijaw�.
Ipob brainwashed slave�.

Ewu massob you don finish from your carrying your pon pon? Ask your yoruba friend for the meaning
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Ewu massob you don finish from your carrying your pon pon? Ask your yoruba friend for the meaning

God punish massob��ipob slave you happy as this madness dey worry you like dis?stay one place make them treat you na�.
Ezi ara��
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

God punish massob��ipob slave you happy as this madness dey worry you like dis?stay one place make them treat you na�.
Ezi ara��

Ta gbafuo
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
common igbo that every body insulting and rejecting....

it is a big mismatched for sub-human igbos to leave equally with Ijaws their slaves masters..

never we will go biafra where ibos will found a way to equal us..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the inferiority complex is oozing all over the place. Ijaw ?? God forbid, before I came to river state I have never heard the word 'Ijaw' in my entire life. Please find somewhere to hide your face or sth

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Graysons: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Easternblood:
So Wike is dealing with all Igbos?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin the motor park tout, Wike wey invite Igbo leaders dey beg, no be him dey invite Dem to come commission roads, no be him dey shout "Pursue Igbos destroy the economy of your area". Oga Ijaws are brainless and worthless, na why their only president till eternity GEJ been surround himself with as much Igbos as possible even more than people from his tribe to tell you how foolish his people are. Pathetic lazy brainless dullards shouting "Oyel ,Awa Oyel" every single moment
Save your tears for your pathetic ancestors I'm not interested.
Yes wike deal with you unwanted jew in Rivers state or have you forgotten this?
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/endsars-50-persons-killed-80-injured-in-oyigbo-area-of-rivers-intersociety/

And this grin

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/16/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldiers-routinely-raped-tortured-us-abuja-barracks-%E2%80%94-women

The funny thing is, your useless leaders did nothing instead,they went there and start kissing wike ass, a clear example that you igbos are
Stupid
Foolish
Useless
Valueless
Unwanted.
No one wants or need you,not even your so called brothers the ikwerres who you have always support for donkey years. wink

Yes we ijaws are lazy,but atleast we keep our laziness to ourselves.Unlike you hardworking criminals,drug barons,scammers,kidnappers,ritualist who keeps carrying your cursed self to start disturbing others.
Sucks to be lost Jews I know.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Graysons:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/endsars-50-persons-killed-80-injured-in-oyigbo-area-of-rivers-intersociety/

And this grin

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/16/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldiers-routinely-raped-tortured-us-abuja-barracks-%E2%80%94-women

The funny thing is, your useless leaders did nothing instead,they went there and start kissing wike ass, a clear example that you igbos are
Stupid
Foolish
Useless
Valueless
Unwanted.
No one wants or need you,not even your so called brothers the ikwerre who you have always support for donkey years. wink

Yes we ijaws are lazy,but atleast we keep our laziness to ourselves.Unlike you hardworking criminals,drug barons,scammers,kidnappers,ritualist who keeps carry your cursed self to start disturbing others.

see the way this pathetic fool is proud of injustice,the black man is finished,you are getting a hard on because innocent people were killed?some taken to abuja and they are still in detention till today,innocent people..read it again innocent people,igbos dont deserve you fools,even ijaws would be talking to igbos and the problem are these unity begging igbo,i am a 5state igbo i dont need ijaws..i keep saying it we can make a deal with other tribes in the region and then you would see ijaws rush to the table

by your write up it shows that you clearly hate us then why are we still together,ijaws could have stayed neutral during war.but no boro had to take his revenge because ironsi stopped his treachery,or you didnt know fulanis sponsored his rebellion against an igbo head of state?go and educate your coconut oyel head,his brother david said it,i mean adaka boros brother david said adaka boro was a fulani stooge he had to frustrate the bifaran struggle and at the end fulanis killed him,so sad
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Ekealterego: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
we are the Gods of war..... even a jet missile cannot harmed Ijaw man when in battle field..... Jehovah God blessed the Ijaw race with this powers because of too much of enemies facing the Ijaws...

God is delighted in the Ijaws.... he even loved us more than the israelites..

dont worry when our time reach we will fight.... why should we fight fulanis when they have not killed any of us?
What brand of ogogoro are you consuming? Drink responsibly... or well, a least try..
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Gotze1: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2021
duro4chang:
Your write-ups show that you have inferiority complex.
Fact
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by SaintBishop: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Graysons:

And this grin

Stupid
Foolish
Useless
Valueless
Unwanted.
No one wants or need you,not even your so called brothers the ikwerres who you have always support for donkey years. wink

Yes we ijaws are lazy,but atleast we keep our laziness to ourselves.Unlike you hardworking criminals,drug barons,scammers,kidnappers,ritualist who keeps carrying your cursed self to start disturbing others.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Gotze1:
Fact

ewu dont know the meaning of what they are talking about,but you say the igbo man is always trying to feel superior or dominate you,i think ijaws are the ones with Inferiority complex always seeing the big bad igbo wolf coming to dominate them.lol
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by jetpack(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 2:53am On Jul 08, 2021
jetpack:
Igbos cannot say something good about themselves without bashing other tribes.

They will just rub it on your face telling you they are this and that.

When Biafra is achieved, you dare not go to Igbo land as a Yoruba man to do business, the day you will commit one offence, na that day you go know say you are not welcome.

They are free to travel anywhere to do business but their region? No go area if you are from another tribe.

lol this is too lame,when we talk una go say we talk and when we keep quiet una go say we keep quiet,igbos would be dealing with yorubas as equals and nothing of such would happen,so you think yorubas are not living in igbo land now?i dont know what you think about biafra ,fulanis born in igbo land would be citizens
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Ovamboland(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

Jesu Christi.. Which kind coconut head bi this and I blame fulanis for hiding history in our schools

ADAKA BORO WAS KILLED BY COL ADEKUNLE ON THE ORDERS OF THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE STARTED GROWING WINGS BECAUSE HE KILLED ALOT OF BIAFRANS FOR THE FULANIS BECAUSE HE KNEW THE CREEKS VERY WELL

Can you imagine Fulani like Oby Ezekwesilly who removed history from the curriculum
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Captain8(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Ekealterego:

What brand of ogogoro are you consuming? Drink responsibly... or well, a least try..
how are you my cocaine boy?
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by louqas: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

I am not a naive igbo man i am only reflecting on history so as not to make the same mistakes of 1967 and if you know me I am a Supporter of 5 Igbo States because I am smart and wise, igbos have been emotionally blackmailed for too long, you people like to abuse igbos but when we tell you the truth then we are creating unnecessary threads? I won't stop

So what's still keeping you in Nigeria ?

YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY WANT TO SECCEED

ALL THIS YOUR AGITATIONS IS PURE PDP POLITICS

If you people really want BIAFRA , you would have gotten it years ago.....

like I have opined severally , your AGITATIONS is greed driven because you lost out in the power game.....instead of being a good sportsman , you became a sore losers and gbam you suddenly realised you have been MARGINALIZED after dinning with PDP for 16 years with nothing to show ......and foolishly wanting an APC government you've demonized to right the wrongs of PDP for you .....who does that

All Ibos senators/reps elected under nigeria constitution should resign
All Ibos governors elected under nigeria constitution resigns
Stop collecting monthly allocation....start generating your own IGR
All Ibos in the military resign
All Ibos scattered all over Nigeria return home en masse

With the above we will take you serious and the next day ,you have your BIAFRA

IPOB is the only known seccession agitators in the whole world begging Nigeria to let it secceed , who does that but unserious rag tag group like ipod......stop begging Nigeria for leflendum or whatever ......take action
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Captain8(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Easternblood:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the inferiority complex is oozing all over the place. Ijaw ?? God forbid, before I came to river state I have never heard the word 'Ijaw' in my entire life. Please find somewhere to hide your face or sth
do you expect me to surprised at that? no...the world knew igbo youth as an ignorant primitive people..... even europeans first know Ijaw..... Ijaws were selling igbos as slaves to them..

igbos that people know because we sold very well to white...

igbos that everybody hate.... even God had reject igbo..
a tribe that is full dirty filthy people... criminals
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by ba7man(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Graysons: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

see the way this pathetic fool is proud of injustice,the black man is finished,you are getting a hard on because innocent people were killed?some taken to abuja and they are still in detention till today,innocent people..read it again innocent people,igbos dont deserve you fools,even ijaws would be talking to igbos and the problem are these unity begging igbo,i am a 5state igbo i dont need ijaws..i keep saying it we can make a deal with other tribes in the region and then you would see ijaws rush to the table

by your write up it shows that you clearly hate us then why are we still together,ijaws could have stayed neutral during war.but no boro had to take his revenge because ironsi stopped his treachery,or you didnt know fulanis sponsored his rebellion against an igbo head of state?go and educate your coconut oyel head,his brother david said it,i mean adaka boros brother david said adaka boro was a fulani stooge he had to frustrate the bifaran struggle and at the end fulanis killed him,so sad
What exactly is ur point? tongue
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Graysons:

And this grin

Stupid
Foolish
Useless
Valueless
Unwanted.

you sound heartbroken that an average Igbo does not know who or what Ijaw is , But tbh you don't matter, the mistake you Ijaws make is that if you go to Owerri, Aba, Okigwe, Enugu and tell them you are Ijaw. People will look at you like you just told them you are from Somalia or something. That is a fact, I am not here to start trading insults with some incosequential bunch of hopeless nonetities. It is pitiable for me an Igbo man to start dancing up and down with an Ijaw person , Ijaw out of all tribes in Africa. God forbid!! Never!! You guys are tok irrelevant, whatever insults you hav, direct them to your father. Udo!!! This conversation is done
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2021
Captain8:
do you expect me to surprised at that? no...the world knew igbo youth as an ignorant primitive people..... even europeans first know Ijaw..... Ijaws were selling igbos as slaves to them..

igbos that people know because we sold very well to white...

igbos that everybody hate.... even God had reject igbo..
a tribe that is full dirty filthy people... criminals

grin So you sold Igbos as slaves? Even if that is true which is not, does that make you superior to Igbos? People that still answer the names of their slavemasters are talking about enslaving Igbos? Are you born daft or is it acquired along the way. You can imagine a tribe that still retain the names of their slavemasters ,you hear people with surnames like Spiff, tumblejack, jackreece, Clark, tophat, Jonathan, hampson, clear names of Liverpool slave merchants are deluding themselves about enslaving Igbos (Africans smartest race by a US independent report) . The only meaningful Ijaw hero and ruler since their entire history was a nonentity in Igboland,you can now imagine how low these pathetic infer*or ba$tards will be. *SmH* I will not make mouths with an Ijaw person Biko. You guys are just too low and way too beneath me. I cant insult myself like that, whatever insults you have ,take them to your father. Udo

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Easternblood:
grin So you sold Igbos as slaves? Even if that is true which is not, does that make you superior to Igbos? People that still answer the names of their slavemasters are talking about enslaving Igbos? Are you born daft or is it acquired along the way. You can imagine a tribe that still retain the names of their slavemasters ,you hear people with surnames like Spiff, tumblejack, jackreece, Clark, tophat, Jonathan, hampson, clear names of Liverpool slave merchants are deluding themselves about enslaving Igbos (Africans smartest race by a US independent report) . The only meaningful Ijaw hero and ruler since their entire history was a nonentity in Igboland,you can now imagine how low these pathetic infer*or ba$tards will be. *SmH* I will not make mouths with an Ijaw person Biko. You guys are just too low and way too beneath me. I cant insult myself like that, whatever insults you have ,take them to your father. Udo

i have always wondered where they got their funny names from.lol..alfred diete spiff..really..lol
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by blues234: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fool. When next time you are creating a useless thread as this, make sure you are specific with your IPOB organization, but leave Igbos out of it. Very nonsense people. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
blues234:
Fool. When next time you are creating a useless thread as this, make sure you are specific with your IPOB organization, but leave Igbos out of it. Very nonsense people. angry

shut ijaw boy,who ask you
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

i have always wondered where they got their funny names from.lol..alfred diete spiff..really..lol
They reek of inferiority complex and slavish mentality
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Ekealterego: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
fozapi:

Well, you have to check back in history.. When early European explorers came in contact with them... They were so slavish... Captain Crow around 18120s recorded that they wore rags thrown away by the seamen... and any one of them who could say, "massa, I sabi talk e small small ingirisi massa.." thought himself a white man on the same languages proficiency as a native British or Englishman even though they did not understand almost anything... While others in the region held pride in their native cloths, these Ejo men would wear dirty, smelly and waste cloth from European seamen. When you look deeply today, they do not have a native attire.. They were all converted European rags... They wear a bowler hat or top hat, developed by the English men as they do not have any that is unique .. unlike the Yorubas, Hausas or Igbos that clearly have one that is uniquely theirs. Look at their shirt is like an oversized English shirt. This evolved from the fact that they never had a tailor-fitted shirt but had to make do with rags from European ships.
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Easternblood:
grin So you sold Igbos as slaves? Even if that is true which is not, does that make you superior to Igbos? People that still answer the names of their slavemasters are talking about enslaving Igbos? Are you born daft or is it acquired along the way. You can imagine a tribe that still retain the names of their slavemasters ,you hear people with surnames like Spiff, tumblejack, jackreece, Clark, tophat, Jonathan, hampson, clear names of Liverpool slave merchants are deluding themselves about enslaving Igbos (Africans smartest race by a US independent report) .
do you know people are laughing at me as an Ijaw man exchanging words with an ibo man?

ibos that everyone rejecting like a waste.

those unity begging sub-humans....

Ijaw is super giant nation so it cant beg for unity help..

only a weak nation beg for a stronger nation for help.... thats why ibos are begging for Ijaw help to build their biafra.

so ibo is a weaker nation that relied on bigger Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by WHOYOUUU: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:
First I would say if I come back to this world I would still want to be born as an Igbo man born in Biafra and not a British created country called Nigeria and you know I write about the Ijaws a lot and I broke their lies and emotional blackmail here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraijaw-and-ikewerres-stop-lies-and and if you notice they no longer tell us that ojukwu killed adaka boro because we broke the lies and we told them how boro died and it amazes me how they refused to read or make an ordinary Google search about boro and that would have really educated them but maybe they refuse to read because of the blinded and misguided hate against the Igbos and I ask what did the Igbos do to the Ijaws?i wrote the shortest article ever asking ijaws what Igbos did to them here https://www.biafranboys.org/honest-question-from-igbo-man-to-ijaw,I found out that the man ironsi appointed as first Nigerian/Ijaw air chief of staff George Kurubo would go on to betray ojukwu and biafra,I am writing an article on it.

They say ironsi imprisoned boro and so what, Fulanis suppored boro to start that insurrection and you expect ironsi to leave you alone? Ironsi actually sent an Ijaw man to capture boro and that Ijaw man was the first Ijaw chief of army staff yes an Igbo man made an Ijaw man the first army chief of staff and not the Fulanis and boro even won an election at unn then beating 2 igbo students, look the Ijaw problem with the Igbos have always been jealousy and envy and nothing else.

If I was an Ijaw man I would be jealous of the Igbos as well, I mean how can God almighty just bless a particular tribe like this, Igbos are over blessed and check it out, Igbos are known all over the world and who knows the Ijaw man? Mention one Ijaw man that has invented anything, ok name 5 and I would name 100 Igbo inventors, so please don't blame the Ijaws

How can you because of hate and envy support the Fulanis? Look at the price Igbos paid for supporting Goodluck Jonathan? We are still paying that price till today, Goodluck is an Ijaw man but Igbos put their life on the line for him, till today Goodluck is my favorite Ijaw man if not the only Ijaw man I like. see how Fulanis removed the same Ijaw man and Igbos stood with him, what more must Igbos do for you, to make you see that we are not your damn enemy but we are tired of saying it, make us your enemy if you like but remember we are Igbos and we would always be lifted by God.

Igbos never killed boro Fulanis did, Igbos never killed saro wiwa Fulanis did, now tell me where did this hate of Igbos come from? Did the Ijaw develop Hausa syndrome-like Kanu calls it for the fulanis because I see no reason why they would keep on loving the Fulanis after all the evil the Fulanis have done to them, their land has been destroyed and instead of asking for their own country they always cry at NDDC.

As I have always said I want the Ijaws to have their own country because I really and truly can't live with them and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-i-cant-live-with-ijaws-and, so I would only take Ijaws serious when they stop the flow of oil to Sokoto and start demanding for their own Ijaw nation because I know tribes in the Niger delta would not want to share a country with the Ijaws so I say to them stop the hate and envy because it is stopping your progress, you have hated Igbos since 1967 but look at us today and look at you today, no Ijaw Republic and your land is uninhabitable and your land is filled with suffering and poverty,do the right thing so history can be kind to you this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsO7Izljaw

https://www.biafranboys.org/ijaw-must-stop-comparing-themselves-to

Mumu man with mumu post and mumuish thinking, the reason Kanu is been given silent by others tribes and states in South south is becos of things and stupid talk like this.
Oya others have left the Biafra fight for the ibos,go and fight it naaa, idiotttt set of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lauds Emefiele, Adesina, Others At Leadership Awards / Kwankwaso Meets Obi / National Youth Council Of Nigeria, In Whose Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.