Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos (4661 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

But you people are the one having sleepless nights about the Ijaws cos to my best of understanding, they have not been creating senseless thread like this about Igbo

I am just remembering history,and we still see the Ijaw betrayals till today. Igbo man made an Ijaw man first airforce chief, war no even start the Ijaw man runs to Nigeria and he was made ambassador to the soviet Union, I can't beat that kind of betrayal, you fools should say the truth for once
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I am just remembering history,and we still see the Ijaw betrayals till today. Igbo man made an Ijaw man first airforce chief, war no even start the Ijaw man runs to Nigeria and he was made ambassador to the soviet Union, I can't beat that kind of betrayal, you fools should say the truth for once

Stop smoking cheap cracks, it's not good for your health
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Why did George Kurubo betray biafra?After ironsi made him the first Ijaw airforce chief? He sold his freedom for the post of an ambassador, shame. Today your people are in total poverty and your land is gone and to top it all fulanis gave you 3% and North almost 50%..shame.bury your head in shame...
Shame
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by htdot: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:
First I would say if I come back to this world I would still want to be born as an Igbo man born in Biafra and not a British created country called Nigeria and you know I write about the Ijaws a lot and I broke their lies and emotional blackmail here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraijaw-and-ikewerres-stop-lies-and and if you notice they no longer tell us that ojukwu killed adaka boro because we broke the lies and we told them how boro died and it amazes me how they refused to read or make an ordinary Google search about boro and that would have really educated them but maybe they refuse to read because of the blinded and misguided hate against the Igbos and I ask what did the Igbos do to the Ijaws?i wrote the shortest article ever asking ijaws what Igbos did to them here https://www.biafranboys.org/honest-question-from-igbo-man-to-ijaw,I found out that the man ironsi appointed as first Nigerian/Ijaw air chief of staff George Kurubo would go on to betray ojukwu and biafra,I am writing an article on it.

They say ironsi imprisoned boro and so what, Fulanis suppored boro to start that insurrection and you expect ironsi to leave you alone? Ironsi actually sent an Ijaw man to capture boro and that Ijaw man was the first Ijaw chief of army staff yes an Igbo man made an Ijaw man the first army chief of staff and not the Fulanis and boro even won an election at unn then beating 2 igbo students, look the Ijaw problem with the Igbos have always been jealousy and envy and nothing else.

If I was an Ijaw man I would be jealous of the Igbos as well, I mean how can God almighty just bless a particular tribe like this, Igbos are over blessed and check it out, Igbos are known all over the world and who knows the Ijaw man? Mention one Ijaw man that has invented anything, ok name 5 and I would name 100 Igbo inventors, so please don't blame the Ijaws

How can you because of hate and envy support the Fulanis? Look at the price Igbos paid for supporting Goodluck Jonathan? We are still paying that price till today, Goodluck is an Ijaw man but Igbos put their life on the line for him, till today Goodluck is my favorite Ijaw man if not the only Ijaw man I like. see how Fulanis removed the same Ijaw man and Igbos stood with him, what more must Igbos do for you, to make you see that we are not your damn enemy but we are tired of saying it, make us your enemy if you like but remember we are Igbos and we would always be lifted by God.

Igbos never killed boro Fulanis did, Igbos never killed saro wiwa Fulanis did, now tell me where did this hate of Igbos come from? Did the Ijaw develop Hausa syndrome-like Kanu calls it for the fulanis because I see no reason why they would keep on loving the Fulanis after all the evil the Fulanis have done to them, their land has been destroyed and instead of asking for their own country they always cry at NDDC.

As I have always said I want the Ijaws to have their own country because I really and truly can't live with them and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-i-cant-live-with-ijaws-and, so I would only take Ijaws serious when they stop the flow of oil to Sokoto and start demanding for their own Ijaw nation because I know tribes in the Niger delta would not want to share a country with the Ijaws so I say to them stop the hate and envy because it is stopping your progress, you have hated Igbos since 1967 but look at us today and look at you today, no Ijaw Republic and your land is uninhabitable and your land is filled with suffering and poverty,do the right thing so history can be kind to you this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsO7Izljaw

https://www.biafranboys.org/ijaw-must-stop-comparing-themselves-to
You will never find an ijaw man in any of the 5 eastern state, but ibos men are in the nooks and crannies of all ijaw states. They want to be an ijaw man thats why they are always coming to our states but no ijaw man want to be an ibo that why you will hardly find an ijaw man in nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Why did George Kurubo betray biafra after ironsi made him the airforce chief, war started in July and the man defected in August, I mean that kind of betrayal is wicked.. Answer the question or I am. Done with you
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

When you create a topic for fools you have to tag them fools to come

No�You created nonsense and the madness inside of you still craves for attention so people can see how you are destined to be useless forever �
This mental problem wey dey do you will be your end�
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
htdot:

You will never find an ijaw man in any of the 5 eastern state, but ibos men are in the nooks and crannies of all ijaw states. They want to be an ijaw man thats why they are always coming to our states but no ijaw man want to be an ibo that why you will hardly find an ijaw man in nnewi.

Shut up so after every thing way you read na the only foolish thing way you get to talk bi this.. Ijaw reason backwards true true
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why did George Kurubo betray biafra barely weeks into the biafran war for an ambassador post to the soviet Union?

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I am done with a massob fool, everyone know you on nairaland as nothing you don't create content, all you do is gossip like a market woman while looking for igbos to bring down, this ie my last reply to you, I won't even be responding to you anymore

The only people who constantly brings Igbo down is your group of cultist and criminals who go about looking for trouble everywhere.
Igbo is not fighting with their Southern brothers,you dis madman stop creating a foolish narrative that tell of how you will be hopelessly stupid till the end of time.
I am done flogging you for today.
Oga seun do something about this madman biko.
If this monkey is not doing Yoruba vs Igbo today,he is doing Ijaw vs Igbo,e be like se them take dis thing swear for you �

Get out of here with your rubbish,the South is forming a tag team already we don't need divisive madmen like you creating senseless threads.
Ezi.
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Sufferingboy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
BMC una weldone,make una dey deceive una self.
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

The only people who constantly brings Igbo down is your group of cultist and criminals who go about looking for trouble everywhere.
Igbo is not fighting with their Southern brothers,you dis madman stop creating a foolish narrative that tell of how you will be hopelessly stupid till the end of time.
I am done flogging you for today.
Oga seun do something about this madman biko.
If this monkey is not doing Yoruba vs Igbo today,he is doing Ijaw vs Igbo,e be like se them take dis thing swear for you �

Get out of here with you rubbish,the [b]South is forming a tag team already we don'[/b]t need divisive madmen like you creating senseless threads.
Ezi.

I would just respond to this last one because you are the main reason why ijaws insult us, we are only forming a team with yorubas and stop begging for unity, massob fool, more Ijaw articles on the way... I am asking them why did George Kurubo betray biafra? When they are ready for unity we shall know for now. Get lost
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
BMC una weldone,make una dey deceive una self.

Run away with your bmc.. I am saying the truth and tomorrow now you will see ijaws go behind and collect Ghana must go. What happened to avengers those ones that wanted to shut down the economy
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igbos would see ijaws as equals like we see the yorubas the day they shit down the flow of oil, I will personally write articles praising them, until then. Let's continue
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by ojaysam25(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
What's with the op and his obsession with the ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I would just respond to this last one because you are the main reason why ijaws insult us, we are only forming a team with yorubas and stop begging for unity, massob fool, more Ijaw articles on the way... I am asking them why did George Kurubo betray biafra? When they are ready for unity we shall know for now. Get lost

No the only ones bringing insults to Igboland is your leader and his occult group.
You can see that you don't have sense.
Reality check the Southern Governors met in Lagos �.
Now tell me is Ijaw now in the North?.
You have no hope of getting well from this your mental problem �
And the madman will still be doing We�
Who are the We? You dis deranged fella.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
What's with the op and his obsession with the ijaws.

I am just starting una must get sense and do the right thing for once in your life time

Ijaw leaders Don go meet oyinbo say them need freedom, but I still don't trust them

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

You don finally run.. Answer the damn question why did George Kurubo betray biafra because of a post of an ambassador?
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy

You don finally run.. Answer the damn question why did George Kurubo betray biafra because of a post of an ambassador
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by RobbStark(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
hausas are our brothers... because hausas support us to leave nigeria contraption.... that means hausas fulanis really loved us that time...
fulanis have killed at every nigeria tribe yet no single Ijaw has been touch by fulanis...

i think it is time we Ijaws start seeing those hausas as brothers....

because these people sacrifice their lives to help us leave this contraption called nigeria in 1966.... a love even the igbos our supposed brothers cant show to us...

igbos has never show us love by giving us republic....but fulanis and hausas did it in the past...

its time we start seeing those northernes as real brothers.....they have done great for us in the past....a thing even the ibos cant do...

northernes pls am sorry if i had insulted you people...
we are the real brothers... you support Boro the God messager.

That guy matter tire person.
His obsession for anything Ijaw wud make him go into depression which I won't want that for him.

Fozapi, there are other tribes in the Southern region of the Delta, whatever the Ijaws have done to you, state it let me help you heal.

These thread you open up and down won't do you any good. Trust me.
We the Ijaws have moved on from online hate people like you spew here.
The average Ibo man or woman love us.
I don't know what the problem is with a set of people who just want to do their thing peacefully

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
RobbStark:

That guy matter tire person.
His obsession for anything Ijaw wud make him go into depression which I won't want that for him.

Fozapi, there are other tribes in the Southern region of the Delta, whatever the Ijaws have done to you, state it let me help you heal.

These thread you open up and down won't do you any good. Trust me.
We the Ijaws have moved on from online hate people like you spew here.
The average Ibo man or woman love us.
I don't know what the problem is with a set of people who just want to do their thing peacefully

same you that was mocking me the day nnamdi kanu got arrested?infact na you even inform me that very day,you were so excited..this ijaw hypocrisy is very annoying,i wont stop talking about ijaws
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Easternblood: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

No wonder and even goodluck Jonathan get igbo name. Lol
I no there
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Graysons: 1:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Easternblood:
The only Ijaw person I like is Annkio Briggs. And guess what she is quarter Igbo and mixed race. Na why na only she get sense for the full Ijaw land
At least she have sense. But the whole of igbo race are all fill with stupid people, that's why Wike and his people are all dealing with you, cause you igbos are all stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension In Jos / How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria / Chimaroke Nnamani Pulling Massive Crowd In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.