Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos (4645 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:
This Op is not an Igboman.
Yes no human being can doubt the fact that Igbo and greatness is like bread and butter,but what with the senseless comparison??.
It's obvious the op can never survive without doing my tribe vs their tribe.
Igbos don't think like dis.

He is an Igbo guy, confirmed one for that matter.. There are many of him on NL, blaming and acdusing others for SE woes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

grin

Should incase you guys don't know, each region has their own versions of that events.. We can say that's Igbo version of the story

Go and read I didn't write it and an igbo man didn't write it and go and read about Alabi version, ijaws use Google for once
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Just shut up, I guess you don't know what is going on around you, we are not doing your massob here I know Uwazurike and asari are doing their biafra de facto, we are still waiting for asari to stop the flow of oil. Please get lost

Oga you have no interest in anything apart from doing senseless tribal bigotry ��dats all your life is about,that is the only thing that gives meaning to your miserable life�.
Keep it up you are doing well, after all na your destiny you dey fulfill so.
Shameless something.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

He is an Igbo guy, confirmed one for that matter.. There are many of him on NL, blaming and acdusing others for SE woes

I can't hide my identity I am an igbo man and a wise man who won't make the mistakes of 1967..do you know what killed ironsi? He allowed army guards from. The North to guard him after a coup? Lol. That's too naive. Just like I know fulanis are my enemies I don't see ijaws as an enemy, I am only calling out their envy and jealousy for igbos, if yorubas and igbos can put their difference aside then what is wrong with the ijaws? I won't be blackmailed anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Go and read I didn't write it and an igbo man didn't write it and go and read about Alabi version, ijaws use Google for once

Why did Adaka Boro want out of Nigeria?

Here is called Naira land not Beerparlorland

2 Likes

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga you have no interest in anything apart from doing senseless tribal bigotry ��dats all your life is about,that is the only thing that gives meaning to your miserable life�.
Keep it up you are doing well, after all na your destiny you dey fulfill so.
Shameless something.

Is that why you ran away from massob? Look ijaws and igbos can't live together in the same country it won't work, it just won't work.. It is already written by God stop forcing them by sugar coating things, you are a liar and have no loyalty
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

The guy is a very useless thing.
To prove what point exactly?
Igbo is great Yes it's no secret,but when has the measuring stick become SS?�.
Oga Seun abeg se you no get anything wey you fit do about all this small small mad children wey don over boku for dis forum�
Abi this kind mumu thread dey sweet you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I can't hide my identity I am an igbo man and a wise man who won't make the mistakes of 1967..do you know what killed ironsi? He allowed army guards from. The North to guard him after a coup? Lol. That's too naive. Just like I know fulanis are my enemies I don't see ijaws as an enemy, I am only calling out their envy and jealousy for igbos, if yorubas and igbos can put their difference aside then what is wrong with the ijaws? I won't be blackmailed anymore

Can't you see the way the real Igbo's are rejecting you with this insinuation.. Are the Ijaw the problems facing SE that you always create unnecessary threads about them?

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga Seun abeg se you no get anything wey you fit do about all this small small mad children wey don over boku for dis forum�

Except if you also want to act like Igbos, they are just one of the but from a community/society.

Enlightening them is only the solution cos you can't throw baby with the water

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Why did Adaka Boro want out of Nigeria?

Here is called Naira land not Beerparlorland

Stop telling us what we already know. Fulanis told him to start that insurrection to spite an igbo leader, remember ironsi became a leader after the so called igbo coup and adaka was quoted as saying that balewa is the protector of ijaws.

Where did Adaka boro get the money to finance an insurrection?

Fulanis sponsored it and even adaka boros brother David confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Is that why you ran away from massob?
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Except if you also want to act like Igbos, they are just one of the but from a community/society.

I declared myself pro ipob already and you are not even intelligente to even compare yourself to ipob
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Is that why you ran away from massob? Look ijaws and igbos can't live together in the same country it won't work, it just won't work.. It is already written by God stop forcing them by sugar coating things, you are a liar and have no loyalty

��Guy which one be half madness wey dey do you so,make the madness kuku enter full bar na��.
Who are you to tell who and who can live together?.
I left massob bcus I am not a useless human being like you who doesn't know when to stop if something is heading to no where �.
Now tell me what you stand to gain in this your Igbo vs Ijaw� or do you just do dis to stay away from snipper?
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Stop telling us what we already know. Fulanis told him to start that insurrection to spite an igbo leader, remember ironsi became a leader after the so called igbo coup and adaka was quoted as saying that balewa is the protector of ijaws.

Where did Adaka boro get the money to finance an insurrection?

Fulanis sponsored it and even adaka boros brother David confirmed it

If the Ijaw had been treated fairly before Ironsi became the head of state, why do you think Boro would declare a new republic.. He knew and understand what they have been going through as a minority under Igbo leadership and was probably fear of worst to happen under Ironsi's regime..

And stop blaming Fulani for all the Nigeria woes, they are just 7% of the Nigeria population

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I declared myself pro ipob already and you are not even intelligente to even compare yourself to ipob

Is it Ironic that I have not met any intelligent Ipob members..
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

That rubbish thing does not even deserve to be thrown in the water,na fire the mad man deserve.
When people will not plan them go just dey born born rubbish full everywhere ��

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

��Guy which one be half madness wey dey do you so,make the madness kuku enter full bar na��.
Who are you to tell who and who can live together?.
I left massob bcus I am not a useless human being like you who doesn't know when to stop if something is heading to no where �.
Now tell me what you stand to gain in this your Igbo vs Ijaw� or do you just do dis to stay away from snipper?

I am a realist and I don't beat around the Bush, so ijaws can abuse kanu and ipob and igbos but I can't tell ijaws the truth? You are sick in The brain, so after a stealing and eating money from massob you decided to run away, I am happy you know Uwazurike isn't leading igbos no where. Get out I am in a debate with ijaws I don't need any efulefu distractions

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

That rubbish thing does not even deserve to be thrown in the water,na fire the mad man deserve.
When people will not plan them go just dey born born rubbish full everywhere ��

Somehow somehow, they just have to be tolerated.. We have the likes of him from every region..

Ever heard about a guy called Musiwa on NL?

Nobody can break that guy record in foolishness. The only closest person to the guy on NL is the guy behind the comments cancellation
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

I am a realist and I don't beat around the Bush, so ijaws can abuse kanu and ipob and igbos but I can't tell ijaws the truth? You are sick in The brain, so after a stealing and eating money from massob you decided to run away, I am happy you know Uwazurike isn't leading igbos no where. Get out I am in a debate with ijaws I don't need any efulefu distractions

And so you being a realist you think your scammer leader is leading Ipob anywhere with his destructive agenda��.
When you will be running away from the mad house you are receiving treatment,how will this your mental problem stop�
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

And so you being a realist you think your scammer leader is leading Ipob anywhere with his destructive agenda��.
When you will be running away from the mad house you are receiving treatment,how will this your mental problem stop�

You see the problems of the efulefu, they would join others to hate on igbos, do you not see ijaws supporting each other even though they are all saying jargons, Nnamdi kanu was right

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

If the Ijaw had been treated fairly before Ironsi became the head of state, why do you think Boro would declare a new republic.. He knew and understand what they have been going through as a minority under Igbo leadership and was probably fear of worst to happen under Ironsi's regime..

And stop blaming Fulani for all the Nigeria woes, they are just 7% of the Nigeria population

What is stopping you from creating Ijaw nation today? Igbos have not been in power since your fulani master killed ironsi in 1966.tell me why no Ijaw nation or Republic? You people are jokers, go and cry at nddc

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Somehow somehow, they just have to be tolerated.. We have the likes of him from every region..

Ever heard about a guy called Musiwa on NL?

Nobody can break that guy record in foolishness. The only closest person to the guy on NL is the guy behind the comments cancellation

Nothing can be as useless as dis deranged, brainwashed attention seeking op.
He will create a very very useless thread and still be craving for attention by tagging people to come see how hopelessly useless he is�

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

He will create a very very useless thread and still be craving for attention by tagging people to come see how hopelessly useless he is�

When you create a topic for fools you have to tag them fools to come
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

What is stopping you from creating Ijaw nation today? Igbos have not been in power since you left ur fulani master killed ironsi in 1966.tell me why no Ijaw nation or Republic? You people are jokers, go and cry at nddc

You know, there are some people who really learn from history/past and moved on..

And there are also some people who never learned a thing from history/past hence repeating same mistakes over and over again
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Shameless massob thief, you people are wired to bring igbos down and this is what you are doing here, supporting the ijaws when I am here telling ans speaking the truth
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Omoslim26: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

You see the problems of the efulefu, they would join others to hate on igbos, do you not see ijaws supporting each other even though they are all saying jargons, Nnamdi kanu was right

Guy you go finally enter market if you keep running away from the mad house wey you dey receive treatment �
I have Ijaw niggas plenty and never for once have we had any issues,stop writing and creating rubbish threads that portrays you as a very useless human being.

1 Like

Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, there are some people who really learn from history/past and moved on..

And there are also some people who never learned a thing from history/past hence repeating same mistakes over and over again

The Ijaw brain reasons backwards. We are watching you people closely you can't blackmail us anymore and someone like me would keep dishing out the truth
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Shameless massob thief, you people are wired to bring igbos down and this is what you are doing here, supporting the ijaws when I am here telling ans speaking the truth

You have changed from Igbo Vs Ijaw to Ipob vs Massob.

Guy, you sure everything is alright there?
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Guy you go finally enter market if you keep running away from the mad house wey you dey receive treatment �
I have Ijaw niggas plenty and never for once have we had any issues,stop writing and creating rubbish threads that portrays you as a very useless human being.

I am done with a massob fool, everyone know you on nairaland as nothing you don't create content, all you do is gossip like a market woman while looking for igbos to bring down, this ie my last reply to you, I won't even be responding to you anymore
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

The Ijaw brain reasons backwards. We are watching you people closely you can't blackmail us anymore and someone like me would keep dishing out the truth

But you people are the one having sleepless nights about the Ijaws cos to my best of understanding, they have not been creating senseless thread like this about Igbo
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by fozapi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

You have changed from Igbo Vs Ijaw to Ipob vs Massob.

Guy, you sure everything is alright there?

Massob are in bed with the ijaws, I guess you don't know Uwazurike and asari the criminal and killer are doing their biafra de facto government and that is why he is taking sides with ijaws and not that he does not know the truth, your biafra defacto would soon crumble
Re: Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos by Monogamy: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
fozapi:

Massob are in bed with the ijaws, I guess you don't know Uwazurike and asari the criminal and killer are doing their biafra de facto government and that is why he is taking sides with ijaws and not that he does not know the truth, your biafra defacto would soon crumble

Did you change your suppliers off late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Latest Outing Video, Is He Being Aided To Walk? / What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner / Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.