Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74600 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy
ya valid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by PacAmaru: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I pray it happens to you
I teh u say I da deny or fear belle?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Please dont make me more angry, no try me today
will you kip kwayet!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Benards(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Lesson: Free kpekus is not for people wey never get complete sense

ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

No be small serious matter

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by xynerise: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's been long I heard someone's dickk mistakenly fell inside a pussy

8 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by vikstandon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

You are a joker... Go and pregnant her again!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by The5DME(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
fake story

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marry her by mistake, since u have the mind to impregnate her by mistake.

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Vireani79: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buy her hollandia milk
Shake well
Cut bananas
Add small honey
Pour the hollandai milk in the bowl of bananas
Let her eat it three times daily
After each time
Let her raise her leg and place it on the wall with her back on the floor
It will make the baby gum well well grin grin

12 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by addexx: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Congratulations to you .

You've become a husband and a father overnight. Calls for celebration. Barman bring 4 crates.

In other news

Hello enjoy free banking and free mobile transfers on Kuda. Download Kuda here:

https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/e7a047e4 and join with this code: NLPTACGW

Enjoy seamless and secure banking on the go.

Save. Loan. Earn.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Cousin9999: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
When her father catches you...lol

Can you fight? Watch some boxing videos. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by JordanMichael(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
She should give birth by mistake
Radarada
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by HabaHaba: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Hahhahhahah. When u dey chop u no ever think say she fit take in?!!!
Actually, both of you are very foolish!! You are not kids because you are all in higher institution.

Bros, better allow her born thr baby so that both of you can now learn the reality of life and focus on your education proper!

Anu Ewu!!!

Wait for my advice

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Tribalism123(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
All these Young generation Pocking even people's wives and husbands in the name of yeye bestie.
Satan don catch u this one
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chawtinz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Besties and f*UK are like 5&6
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by FashionCookie(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
2 of una dey craze!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Macgyver1: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Lol let her give birth to the child.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ogaga4u2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
How many weeks? So that you can get the desired help you need Asap.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by lordthree(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

One word for you OP LMAOOOOOOOO

DIS YOU IN THE SCREENSHOT?
GOD IS GOOD

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Bahamas95(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na omugwu or naming ceremony rice dey my mind now.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
eweleke!! Hahaha...

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by milkywaves(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please keep the pregnancy.....Inugo?

Kindly contact us for your Business Plans(08099101941) Watsapp only.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by adecz: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Besties with 'benefits'♥♥♥.

More grease to your waist ☺️☺️☺️☺️

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Teejay13(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oga you better comport yourself and be a man.

There is always a way out of every situation. So man up

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
[s]I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..[/s]

You are very silly.
When you were enjoying did you tell us? My friend go and bear your fatherly responsibility and stop disturbing us.
One n'amaghi ihe.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you dey ratata her you no ask us for advice on...Getawt Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by blockgeek69(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Godbless3(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

You have been knacking your bestie and call the product mistake?
You been fvcking her raw and call it mistake?

I too have been doing it raw with my girl and have never been with her with condom but if it happen it ain't mistake.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by oyokometer(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please just marry her by mistake and let her born for you by mistake. Children born by mistake always end up becoming great people in the society, ask King Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chidiidika(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I have had raw sex with numerous women
Since my senior secondary, university till now
Im allergic to the plastic smell of condom
I hate condoms.
I made every girl I was to sex with go raw
If they refuse I collect Mouth Gig.
My pull out game is on point to
So overall I'm a raw guy.

Honestly, I never believed in H.I.V, I guess that why I don't have it.
I bleeped one lab girl and she has HIV rapid test kit. She kinda force me to check my status after we had some raw sex on weekends.

Long story short, my result is negative.
The only disadvantage to raw is that
It makes me Bleep passionately
Which makes girls catch feelings too quick.
Something so special about raw sex

Meanwhile, I have had some little infections that I cured with antibiotics.
As for HIV or syphilis. I'm negative

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by dmbb: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
I am sorry, it shows that you are irresponsible

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.