Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74598 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MONEY247: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Vireani79:
Buy her hollandia milk
Shake well
Cut bananas
Add small honey
Pour the hollandai milk in the bowl of bananas
Let her eat it three times daily
After each time
Let her raise her leg and place it on the wall with her back on the floor
It will make the baby gum well well grin grin

Babalawo special...!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by bellosulaiman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
When e Dey sweet u, u didn’t call us. Food don done now, u Dey call us. Carry your cross please!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by frog12: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
this STORY funny !!! grin grin grin grin

go tell ya PRINCIPAL
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Slimm01: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mistake kee you there. Your prick miss road ni. lol
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Franking: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
By mistake? U mean she fell on ur dick and got pregnant?

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by karleone(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

Let her give birth to the baby
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
your father! No be you dey brag the other day say your papa school abroad? See if you abort that kid.. ogun go kill your papa. Hafa.. help me buy pandoro na.. idiot.
So the guy was even bragging his father is a billionaire meanwhile na face I face you the guy dey grin cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Jokkarm2: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Now you have done this, get a certificate of pregnancy and marriage come back. you have graduated.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by alizma: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
Do you consider yourself matured?
Just imagine the effrontery.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by akanbiaa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Dont abort the baby or you risk making her barren,killing innocent baby or babies and her dying in the process with eternal punishment awaiting you that's if you don't even suffer police/prison wahala right from earth and I know you will never be able to live with that, let your loved ones (Parent /Guardian) know about it and pray over it, it will be well and if it all goes well learn your lessons and don't make more mistakes.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Vireani79: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
MONEY247:

Babalawo special...!!!

No na
We dont want a dead baby na but healthy one

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chukwuibuipob: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
sad undecided wetin u want make we talk sad? Tell u make u kill the unborn baby abi sad undecided?.So u just want to squeeze, Useless the girl make her bweast become slippers b4 u abandon her to Sule abi undecided? Take her to Ur parents,do mini introduction and wait patiently till 9 months and invite us to com and CHOP Pa Ebuka cool grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Iniobong44(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite me when she put to bed cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Story cannot be true.

Cut Metal Scraps available for Sale. Up to 5000MTs
Serious buyers Only

Sided body truck and full cover body trucks available for Hire. See Siggy for Contact and Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Handsum64: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Perverts everywhere
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Xenry:
Chai! Flush what out? It doesn't work that way, bro. Or did you bleeped her through her urethra?
Hahaha

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by juman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dont kill her or destroy her womb o by using drugs to abort the pregnancy at home.
Anything you want to do contact medical doctor.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Trutherme: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Try to unpregnant her. As if we were there when you did bunki bunki with her.

Mumu undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by plainpleasant: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anticipate to the fatherhood bro. There is a saying in Yoruba that says " Ma do mi ni sho ibi kan lo ma jasi" meaning.. Continue f**king me, ends somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mrachiever:

Just handle the situation the way you handled her.
hahahaha.. make i laff... 2much opolo
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chidiidika(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Abeg how much Dem dey sell cytotec
I Google am but Dem no show the price

Abeg while administering, insert 1and half tabs.

NB: She go bleed ooooooooo!!!!

Do this at owners risk.... Full Stop.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by rapheal5(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
wahala tie wrapper.....��
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by davidxpatriez: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations guy.
Let her keep the baby and stand by her, in future you’ll be glad you did. Help would come someway somehow.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I mostly tell this generation if you can't play safe abstain.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Danchibez: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

In all things, pls don't let abortion come into ur mind. Hence, that unborn child shall be ur saving grace on earth.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by TheMostComplex1: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Whatever you do don't abort the baby because it could be the only child either of you will have.

Note you may say that it's not possible but life is full of surprises & regrets if you are not careful
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Limperator(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which kine mistake my guy ��

Contact me guys for your Graphic works of all kinds
1). Company and Business Logos
2). Business/Complimentary Cards
3). Fliers
4). Wedding Cards
5). Banners
6). I.D Cards
Etc

Expert design and quick delivery assured

Whatsapp: 07033204131
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by greggng: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

O boy I don laugh tire....imagine children doing adult stuff... The definition of bestie is that lady or guy you can do everything with except SEX .You have violated the rules of bestie ...you will have to face the consequences of your action . My advice to you is to prepare to be a father . Never you commit abortion ..but if she insist , tell her you are not giving your consent ...this will make you free from GOds punishment . Let your parents know about it

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MONEY247: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
This thread funny die.....lol...

Mistake indeed.!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mytime24(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy
hahahah, without condom sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
At least you fvck, me when I never touch woman since pandemic

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations, you're going to be a father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.