Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin (11911 Views)

His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka2: 11:47am On May 10, 2011
I want to sleep with my wife's cousin

Kemi Ashefon, kashefon@punchng.com

I am 43, happily married with two children to a wonderful woman. But the problem is her cousin, who has been staying with us for five years, since we had our first child.

I find her very attractive and about four years ago, my wife innocently permitted her to go with me to an all-night party which we attended together. There, we kissed and romanced and since then, I have made three attempts to sleep with her but she refused, saying she does not want to hurt my wife. She does not like being alone with me anymore.

Though I let her be most times, I desperately want to sleep with her and I see this as a quest I must accomplish. This thought has eaten deep into me and I have lost my relationship with God. Our family prayer time has suffered over this issue and now we don't pray together again. I have tried to influence my wife to send her cousin away and even told the girl to leave but there is nowhere to send her.

I don't even have any concrete reasons for sending her away because we have been responsible for her education and she just finished from the university. She is 25 years old and I am thinking of forcing her so that I can get over this and get my life back. What do I do?

JK,

Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/8/801.html
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Wisegee: 12:51pm On May 10, 2011
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. A constant reminder by yourself of your integrity and the consequences if you are caught and exposed will make you retrace your steps. Pls try and erase this thought from your mind. Abomination.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by segzicres(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2011
The gurl is MAD, she doesn't want to? But he should be able to control himself too. He should try a brothel.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by toritsheju: 9:32pm On May 10, 2011
ure just an idjit,u want to ruin ur marriage for a piece of a.sss,that ull get tired of after hitting it for a while, mugunu,msscchheeww
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2011
@ poster, Mudafuka
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2011
They both went out of line when they kissed at the party. But I'm glad the cousin has been refusing his lustful attempts thereon. He needs to control himself and keep his eyes on his wife.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka2: 11:02pm On May 10, 2011
Yield:

They both went out of line when they kissed at the party. But I'm glad the cousin has been refusing his lustful attempts thereon. He needs to control himself and keep his eyes on his wife.
Shouldn't it be his wife keeping her eyes on him because his eyes obviously cannot stand steady?.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Shouldn't it be his wife keeping her eyes on him because his eyes obviously cannot stand steady?.

Why should the wife be keeping her eyes on him? Is he 5 years old that he cannot practice self-discipline? We're talking about a grown man here. She's not responsible for his actions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka2: 12:02am On May 11, 2011
Yield:

Why should the wife be keeping her eyes on him? Is he 5 years old that he cannot practice self-discipline? We're talking about a grown man here. She's not responsible for his actions.
Continue waiting for self discipline to monitor him and watch her bring home another baby. self discipline ko, grown man ni.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka2: 11:23am On May 11, 2011
I think you will do the same. watch your back because you will definitely end up in jail someday.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Dsense(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2011
OP.

I can grasp your condition and feelings . . . .The only option you have gotten is to get a seperate flat for her since you have been the only one responsible for her expenditure way long.Else what you have wanted to do will definitely happen that might ruin your life . . . . You guys have romanced and touched bosom,lick . . . lipsrsealed . . .but you still have the chance to apply remedy to those error . . .the earlier the better. , . . .Make up your mind and discuss it with your wife to get her a seperate flat . . . .GET HER OUTA YOUR LIFE!
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by MrCork17: 11:47am On May 11, 2011
**is D-Sense now a pastor? undecided ***
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Dsense(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2011
Yup, for people like you undecided undecided ^^^

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by forkadict(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2011
Do you have a sister? or a mother at all? How could any sane being give this kind of advice to another being?? You know what, I'll conclude you are high on crack and so i can't hold you responsible for such an i.d.iotic and contemptible statement. so i'll let it pass.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2011
When it comes to s-ex,I take no prisioners,but this guy beats me hands down.Your wifes cousin? Is'nt that In-cest?
Then I heard that in Northern Nigeria people marry cousins.
Besides people have been known to marry or inherit their late brothers wifes'
If it is any consolation,at least you are not attempting to sleep with your wifes sister .
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Jackieugo(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2011
Masturbate and get over it.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by okeyazu: 5:15pm On May 11, 2011
Your spiritual life is very important, you have a wonderful wife so why being attracted to ur wife's cousin, if u know u cannot control urself rent her an apartment elsewhere and remove ur mind from such negative act because u might regret it at last. And make sure you go back to family prayer
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by intelligen(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2011
Is it nt d same thing btw ur wife's lap dt she has.na wa 4 yeye men sef.tk ur eyes off her as fast as u can b4 u ruin ur mariage.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by bikokwe(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2011
not a good 1
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by vivaladiva(f): 4:17am On May 12, 2011
some women no just get brain or cap-----this would never happen on my watch-----my young cousin come stay with me and my husband for 5 years----say wetin happen now, hahahahahahaha recipe for disaster, no be men and women wey i know, tufia
ive seen enof in my life to know---no one can be trusted
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by vivaladiva(f): 4:19am On May 12, 2011
as a sharp guy--- i hope u dont allow ur young dashing male causin to come stay in your house for five years---cos if i be ur wife----we go don dey yansh tey tey---abbi how u see am

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka1: 10:46am On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

some women no just get brain or cap-----this would never happen on my watch-----my young cousin come stay with me and my husband for 5 years----say wetin happen now, hahahahahahaha recipe for disaster, no be men and women wey i know, tufia

Never say never.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by MMM2(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2011
i gave an answer,
i never forced any1 2 rape some1, mind u.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by forkadict(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2011
^^^ Well, no one said you forced anyone to ra-pe someone. You gave that advice and for giving that advice is what i got issues with dude. Please be sensible and don't protract this any further.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by aloyemeka1: 11:20am On May 12, 2011
M M M:

i gave an answer,
i never forced any1 2 violation some1, mind u.
A not-so-smart answer for that matter. Keep quiet next time instead of yarning opata here.
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by MMM2(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2011
boy
who dey yarning opata here?
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

What about your younger sister? Can she stay with you and your husband?
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by dare2think: 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
aloy-emeka:

what a statement,

If your spouse intends to cheat, blame yourself for not keeping your eyes on her.

undecided
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by dani1luv: 3:26pm On May 12, 2011
Play Mojo when you wife aint around. . make sure you both watch it 2geda . .& den er. . rape her tongue angry
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by cgroup: 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
Go ahead
Re: I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin by suncanon: 3:47pm On May 12, 2011
If you do it, remember that you will be disrespecting your wife and braking the marriage vows.
respect your family ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.