Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? (849 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
I have a question.

After 5 years of being in this forum, have I caused more harm to people here or done more good?

List all the harm I have caused or bad things I have done. Also, list all the good things (if you have any).

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by Conner44: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2021
the mad man says he has a lot of activities to carry out for the day;
there is the long trek along the highway,
the dance to be performed in the market place,
the thatch roof house to be set ablaze,
tue chasing of dogs and goats and chickens,
there is also the conversation with the spirits,
the broken pots to be gathered,
and many other things that he has to do,
not to forget THE MADNESS THAT MUST BE PLAYED!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Conner44:
the mad man says he has a lot of activities to carry out for the day;
there is the long trek along the highway,
the dance to be performed in the market place,
the thatch roof house to be set ablaze,
tue chasing of dogs and goats and chickens,
there is also the conversation with the spirits,
the broken pots to be gathered,
and many other things that he has to do,
not to forget THE MADNESS THAT MUST BE PLAYED!

Let me just pretend I understand.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by wumi2017(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2021
you are a very kind person with a bit of Dangbana Choko character grin grin and I love ur personality,, I can never forget ur good deeds despite d fact that I don't know you,, just keep it up dear Militant..May God Almighty Allah will continue to bless you, Protect you, and enlarge your Coast.. keep soaring higher dear

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2021
wumi2017:
you are a very kind person with a bit of Dangbana Choko character grin grin and I love ur personality,, I can never forget ur good deeds despite d fact that I don't know you,, just keep it up dear Militant..May God Almighty Allah will continue to bless you, Protect you, and enlarge your Coast.. keep soaring higher dear

Hmm

Waiting for my haters to comment and tell me all the bad things I have done in this forum. They are still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by SpaceX: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2021
I have gain a lot of knowledge from you which I'm grateful for. Everybody get issues, just learn and move.
Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by Brian47(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2021
You've done lots of good things
You've taught people crypto knowledge, you've given them airtime and books also you've posted about how to make money too.

When I grow up I want to be like you.
Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by Iamdbull: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks alot illegend, I really learnt alot from you. Especially when you said 3 skills a man need. Making money, handling money and handling women. You are really impacting people. May Almighty continue to bless you with abundant blessings

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iamdbull:
Thanks alot illegend, I really learnt alot from you. Especially when you said 3 skills a man need. Making money, handling money and handling women. You are really impacting people. May Almighty continue to bless you with abundant blessings

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate.
Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate.
yeah, uve helped some people. Some of ur topics re insightful too, keep it up

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by Tirips(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a question.

After 5 years of being in this forum, have I caused more harm to people here or done more good?

List all the harm I have caused or bad things I have done. Also, list all the good things (if you have any).

ok
Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tirips:
embarassed
You've not been of help to me in these trying times

Pls help me whatever you can will be most appreciated

87 UBA

Thank you

I don't help people with fish (money) because I'm broke, but I teach them how to fish for free. I have hundreds of threads teaching my secrets for free.

Unfortunately, Nigerians don't have time to read, but have time for social media. Even if they read, most don't take action.

I always share 99% of my secrets for free, but I have realized most Nigerians prefer handouts or job, so I have decided to stop.
Re: After 5 Years Of Being In This Forum, Have I Done This? by doubleE70: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
hmmm nothing bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Usefulness Of Nigerian Girls If Not To... / Bride And Groom Pose In Coffins And Have ‘fake Cremationfor Pre Wedding Picture / LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.