Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me (3955 Views)

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 1:11am On May 11, 2011
Hi fellas,

I really don't know what to do about this but it is just so annoying and unbearable to me. I have this new girlfriend I have been with for over a month now. I want her and want her all alone, I wanna try my best to be the best guy for her but she's not helping me.
We've been at home fighting over sex now and am just tired. Ladies complain about the guys cheating but what do we say in this situation?
She's pretty, not a virgin, in a relationship with me and what she wants all the time is for me to add force to whatever I want to do with her. I could remember the first time I kissed her, it was like her forced her, and since we've been battling over sex and she still wants me to be forceful about it. At a point I was enjoying the struggle but later after I've gotten her pants off her. She told me to get condom on which and did and when I got back she started telling me stories about not wanting sex and it is clearly written in her eyes that she wants it but wants me to force her. I'm not a rapist and am not ready to keep doing this. What do you think I should do,
Your candid opinion please
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by aminalib(f): 1:14am On May 11, 2011
how old is she? maybe u need a mature lady, undecided
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On May 11, 2011
aminalib:

how old is she? maybe u need a mature lady,  undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by amirize(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2011
Nothing wrong in her
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by intelligen(m): 1:29am On May 11, 2011
Must u ve sex wt her?after all,u re nt legally married to her,besides i think ds shd be beta sorted out btw u n her n nt an issue 4 public deliberatn.

2 Likes

Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by aminalib(f): 1:31am On May 11, 2011
"do it" by accident

1 Like

Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by HighChief4(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2011
Maybe she is not ready yet, One month is not a long time for you to be crying like a baby
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 1:59am On May 11, 2011
maybe she has rape fetish.

Silly girl.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by aminalib(f): 2:00am On May 11, 2011
rokiatu:

maybe she has violation fetish.

Silly girl.

i was thinking that, maybe she likes her men to "take it" grin
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by ismaeel86(m): 2:08am On May 11, 2011
rokiatu:

maybe she has violation fetish.

Silly girl.
maybe chains and whip can get her in d mood
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by aminalib(f): 2:09am On May 11, 2011
ismaeel86:

maybe chains and whip can get her in d mood

with ur secret life, i am sure u have many
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by iice(f): 2:49am On May 11, 2011
Like most people, she doesn't want responsibility for her actions.
So that if anything happens, you are the escape goat. Irritating humans.
Sounds exhausting. If there are many things commendable about her, then just manage undecided
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 3:11am On May 11, 2011
I would stay well away from violation-seeking little girls if I were you.

Do you know what being accused of violation can do to a man's entire life up here?
It means after a fight or a breakup, she could just roll up to the police station and be like "he violated me". And of course, because it technically happened (many times), she would have proof.
It's not wise to give that kind of power over your life to a mentally off woman.

Shoulda dropped her case as soon as you realized she's a rape-chick.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by iz2much: 10:15am On May 11, 2011
she love the rape fantasy she watched on TV. maybe rape fantasy turn her off thats why she struggles with you and its written she wants it. try and rape her
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 10:31am On May 11, 2011
intelligen:

Must u ve sex wt her?after all,u re nt legally married to her,besides i think ds shd be beta sorted out btw u n her n nt an issue 4 public deliberatn.
Who says I'd disturb her if she's a virgin. She's not and whats the problem about it. Are you saying you had sex only when you got married-that is if you are even married.
High_Chief:

Maybe she is not ready yet, One month is not a long time for you to be crying like a baby
Maybe you should come pet me to stop crying,
amirize:

Nothing wrong in her attitude ok. Keep trying or let her until she is willing.
Thanks jare, I'd wait till she's ready , No qualms
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by MMM2(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2011
rape her
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by girlkell(f): 10:41pm On May 11, 2011
yea,if you wait till she's ready,she'll never be ready,she wants you to be in charge,i think it turns her on[color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by akpan123(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2011
ok after sex what would ask her for next, is all yours why in a hurry.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by tpia5: 11:23pm On May 11, 2011
Cant make head or tail of your story, poster.

In any case, the girl could be male i guess.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 11, 2011
tpia@:

Cant make head or tail of your story, poster.

In any case, the girl could be male i guess.
Cant make head or tail of your reply too
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by tpia5: 11:27pm On May 11, 2011
That's alright.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by sexylogan(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2011
Get a chain, handcuffs,black leather tights, and a whip. that shud do the trik tongue
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 11:48pm On May 11, 2011
If yr gf says no, why for the pant out her just to make her agree to ur whelm.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2011
Beync:

If yr gf says no, why for the pant out her just to make her agree to your whelm.

Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 12:07am On May 12, 2011
Gbyte:

what is this?
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nobody: 12:13am On May 12, 2011
Beync:

what is this?
That you should explain what you meant, I did not understand it
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nekai(f): 12:17am On May 12, 2011
She isn't ready. Just because she has had sex before doesn't mean she should be ready to have sex with you, and certainly not after one month.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2011
I also had the same problem with my ex-girlfriend too who claimed to be a virgin, we dated for like a 8months just to hit dat stuff even sometimes with force but no away before i broke up with her cos i dnt wanna be a rapist over few mins stuff. Besides she's 2 boring.

Glad am wit a just a week nu matured girlfriend dat understand, i even kiss her in public, she neva play hard to get & i knw a girl like this wont give me hardtime in ma crib.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Advocator: 12:26am On May 12, 2011
OP It is her punny and if she doesn't allow you so beat it. The fact that you are mad about her not giving you access to her body if you don't force her show US all that you are in that relationship for sex. There is more to a relationship than just sex you f-u-c-k-ing dimwit.

1 Like

Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by BloodShed1: 12:26am On May 12, 2011
Leave!

Life is too short to keep pursuing this b!tch who won't put out. The more you argue, and the more you have to compromise, the more likely this relationship won't work.

Keep your dignity and leave while it's still early.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2011
^^Moreover, i calls this light-skin girl day & night to show how much i care for her not to slip away from me & she sometimes calls back to hear my voice lol. Nigerian girls like this are hard to get, they always play hard to get that easily piss me off lol

I'll sick if i lose her & this new chick is simply the best outta my 3 gfs fo' real.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 12:41am On May 12, 2011
Gbyte:

That you should explain what you meant, I did not understand it
Meaning that ur gf is not a virgin before you meet her doesnt mean she should give in to sex cos she is in relationship with you. some people do take some times in getting familiar with the opposite sex in new relationship
and so sex shouldnt be forced out during this period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... / She Visits Only At Night / Check Out This Lovely Pre-wedding Website For A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.