Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me (3961 Views)

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Moreover, i calls this light-skin girl day & night to show how much i care for her not to slip away from me & she sometimes calls back to hear my voice lol. Nigerian girls like this are hard to get, they always play hard to get that easily piss me off lol

I'll sick if i lose her & this new chick is simply the best outta my 3 gfs fo' real.

wait till is like 6months before you sing these praises, till then enjoy while the offer last.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 12:55am On May 12, 2011
beync

6months? thats too much, after few weeks i'll ask for that thing straight up & i know she's not the kinda yeye nigerian girls that play hard over someone she likes. My friend once approached her before i even think of knowing her but she didn't give him any chance but my fine boy & swagger trapped her down lol, for me to be kissing her in public then i know she won't play hard on me in private lol
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 1:02am On May 12, 2011
Loooolz, enjoy with ur newly found luv cheesy but dont trash about ur country girls even thou they dont workout with you.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 2:10am On May 12, 2011
Sir fly
LOL, dis guy is crazy

Beync
I'll keep on dissing every nigerian girls here & in reality if they can just change and act like my new light-skin girl then their men would stop complaining about that them & i wish the girl isn't a pretender.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 2:30am On May 12, 2011
No, they cant act like ur white gurl just like u cant act like the white man u r not. there is no particular race u wont see good and bad. their men ar'nt complaining either. that u dont like them doesnt means others dont. Meanwhile the way u r dissing ur country girls before foreigners would not give them good impression about their men and you in particular. dont tell me all the female family members and female friends you know are all that bad that u dont say anything good about them.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2011
Beync

I feel you on this one & foreigners are not allowed on this site to contribute to nigerian stuffs so they should take their shitt back to their various countries.

Well as a matter of fact, i'm not saying al 9ja girls are bad in a rltnship but d bad ones ae much more than the few good ones with understanding out there to makes everyone of them looks bad when its extremely hard 4 a brother to find a decent girl in the society.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Nekai(f): 2:51am On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Leave!

Life is too short to keep pursuing this b!tch who won't put out. The more you argue, and the more you have to compromise, the more likely this relationship won't work.

Keep your dignity and leave while it's still early.

For once we are on the same page. (substituting 'girl' for 'b!tch' of course)
If easy access to sex is what he wants then he should go elsewhere. Fighting the uphill battle isn't worth it.
How are you doing blood_shed? kiss
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Beync(f): 3:07am On May 12, 2011
I understand that is hard finding a decent girl. yes it sucks to discover that most of the girls u come accross with are not what u like, the same is with  the female, there are so many men out there but it's hard to find a decent man u no. my own is that there is nothing like this particular race is good and the other is bad, where ever  u find ur luv is good for you o! carry goooooooooo!
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 3:20am On May 12, 2011
You're absolutely right about that, dear. Thanks

But why do nigerian girls pretend? i think i'll come up with that topic tomorrow by including some characteristics to back it up, its too late now so let me go to bed & catch you all tomorrow.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by Tosinville(m): 3:24am On May 12, 2011
You're absolutely right about that, dear. Thanks

But why do nigerian girls pretend? i think i'll come up with that topic tomorrow by including some characteristics to back it up, its too late now so let me go to bed & catch you all tomorrow.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by tpia5: 5:38am On May 12, 2011
I dont know why rascally men constantly whine about not being able to find good women.

Oloun o nsoba ika- why wish such punishment on an innocent woman nah.

Crooks should stick with fellow crooks otherwise there'll be an imbalance in nature.
Re: We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me by dingodile: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
aminalib:
"do it" by accident
grin
aminalib:
"do it" by accident

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Be Warned: Top 10 Signs She’ll Make A Bad Wife / Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship / 9 Most Ridiculous Sex Myths Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.