Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (6854 Views)

Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. / Hilarious : When APC Members See Atiku In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
It is hilarious when people in the south think they are developed grin or maybe they have changed the meaning of development, some of them even have the delusion that the north is the one holding them down. Like how

Maybe according to southerners, development means having lot of degrees, because i am still trying to see what these degrees have been translated to, like did it translate to higher standard of living in the South or high tech manufacturing or organized systems of doing things.

Isn't it funny that the south claim they are developed yet, they amount to one of the highest number of people using the northern borders to travel to libya en route spain or using our international airport to canada, how can you claim you are developed yet run away from your "developed" cities and " sophisticated way of life" to another country.

I am still trying to see what is developed in the south. Still checking.

Know this thing, it takes 20 years to train a generation, the north have learnt their lesson and have started focusing on education, In 20 years, the north will leave the south behind, do you know the amount of local and international scholarships northern state governments are giving to their students, while universities in the south are busy graduating yahoo boys with degrees, Northerners are sending students abroad to learn engineering, agriculture and other sciences which will be useful for northern development in the future, south universities are infested with yahoo boys and runs girls, even the southern politicans are not concerned.

Goodluck to Southern development but i am still looking for the so called southern development.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by HellAnus: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
OP, Have you eaten some grass today?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Monogamy: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
@ op, you are getting too carried away with all this unnecessary thread.

Watch it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
HellAnus:
OP, Have you eaten some grass today?

Yes...i got vitamins from it...good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by HellAnus: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes...i got vitamins from it...good luck.

Nice one. Now dash out and go be with ur cows. The internet is not for folks like u

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Watch it

I am not, iit is like saying Punch newspapers is getting carried away from publishing news and opinion articles.

What is unnecessary here? And how do people get carried away from creating thread.

I see you are trying to silence me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by jmoore(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cut of mark for unity school
Anambra - 139

Zamfara - 2

Zamfara is more developed that Anambra academically according to the ridiculous explanation of op.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Monogamy: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not, iit is like saying Punch newspapers is getting carried away from publishing news and opinion articles.

What is unnecessary here? And how do people get carried away from creating thread.

I see you are trying to silence me.

Silence you? Nah

Hope you know the depth of the ocean you want to jump in..

It's unnecessary cos na irrelevant go end am..

3 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Vee423: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
just imagine what op is saying
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by nyiamfrank: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hia!
I feel your pain!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by OBALOLA55(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Watch it
SUBTLE ADVICE TO YOUR FELLOW FULANI HERDSMAN grin

9 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Amaechi2023(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
in the minds of some myopic southerners, having savage response is development.
that was how one lady was telling me that the easterners are industrious while the westerners have education.
I mean if they have this things which is what they term development, why are they not developed??
despite the level of education in the west, they are the highest debtors in terms of salary owed.
hiw is this development?
I honestly can't wait for this country to disintegrate so those people blaming everybody for their problems can keep blaming us while we soar
rubbish..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Silence you? Nah

Hope you know the depth of the ocean you want to jump in..

It's unnecessary cos na irrelevant go end am..

I know, one of the tactics of those people who want to make the thread irrelevant is to turn it to an abuse match where they post people eating grasses or a cow peeing on a man head....they will be ignored, their plan is to take away attention from the topoc of discussion, only relevant comments will be replied to.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Mcreloaded(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
And northern youths are migrating to the South of nigeria in droves.

Come to Edo state and see the number of northerners working here you will be amazed.

Op try and take your medication regularly

17 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
jmoore:
Cut of mark for unity school
Anambra - 139

Zamfara - 2

Zamfara is more developed that Anambra academically according to the ridiculous explanation of op.

Lets be logical here, cut of mark in anambra is 138 while in zamfara is 2, that means lot of northern students will be admitted in zamfara schools while in Anambra, lot of south east students who dont meet the requirements will be exempted.

Lets be realistic, nothing still changes, both places are still less developed just that the northern student has an advantage to move up the schooling system unlike the south Eastern student, at the end, the zamfara student gets a state scholarship to further his education in the state university while the Anambra student is left behind due to lack of support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by MajesticKris: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
if they have this things which is what they term development, why are they not developed??
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by heniford2: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
To Op In the next 20years time North will be a dan of thieves, backwardness North would have embrace boko haram as the own, in the next 20years expect Skyline building in Eastern state, mass development in and out and states will be asked to use it's resource to develop is own state, in the next 20 year the North population will trip u,making it hard for families to feed proper, in the next 20 years Is either we are in Regional government or Nigeria would have broke up... In the next 20years you would have curse the day you where born as a Northern.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mcreloaded:
And northern youths are migrating to the South of nigeria in droves.

Come to Edo state and see the number of northerners working here you will be amazed.

Op try and take your medication regularly

Northern youths are migrating to the south while Edo youths are traveling through northern borďers to libya to go do yahoo yahoo and prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by D1official: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amaechi2023:
that was how one lady was telling me that the easterners are industrious while the westerners have education.
I mean if they have this things which is what they term development, why are they not developed??
despite the level of education in the west, they are the highest debtors in terms of salary owed.
hiw is this development?
I honestly can't wait for this country to disintegrate so those people blaming everybody for their problems can keep blaming us while we soar
rubbish..
And your name is Amaechi, Are you telling us that you going to sower on impersonation?

6 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Tinububalls: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amaechi2023:
hiw is this development?
rubbish..
Amaechi from janlingo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
To Op In the next 20years time North will be a dan of thieves, backwardness North would have embrace boko haram as the own, in the next 20years expect Skyline building in Eastern state, mass development in and out and states will be asked to use it's resource to develop is own state, in the next 20 year the North population will trip u,making it hard for families to feed proper, in the next 20 years Is either we are in Regional government or Nigeria would have broke up... In the next 20years you would have curse the day you where born as a Northern.

Nothing shows that.

Northern government are already finding for solutions to boko haram problems.

As at present, both the south and north are backward, can you say that in a region where they only think about sagging, doing yahoo yahoo, killing ,runs, using women for Rituals, eating faeces to make money, cultistism is progress.

It seems you dont observe your environment alot, if the majority of people in your surroundings whether in the universities and your home are all doing yahoo yahoo and runs, now what skills will they learn to build the skylines and other things you brag about.

1 Like

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Tinububalls: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
There is nothing to compare between the south and the north.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:
There is nothing to compare between the south and the north.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Tell us the difference, is it in poverty, in crime.

What do you term as development?

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Omoslim26: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mthweee nonsense �.
England might just win today's game �

1 Like

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by FoolaniHellman: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
So tell me OP, Why’s the North afraid of breaking up Nigeria or Restructuring!
Igbos wants to go
Yoruba wants to go
Niger delta don’t want part of this CowFG Republic…

Believe me North is the only thing setting the Southern part backwards!!! Even your Sultan confirmed it..: One who doesn’t have common sense can never achieve anything, no matter the kind of resources at their disposal!!!
Now run along and go eat some grass!!!

9 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by heniford2: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nothing shows that.

Northern government are already finding for solutions to boko haram problems.

As at present, both the south and north are backward, you can say that in a region where they only think about sagging, doing yahoo yahoo, killing ,runs, using women for Rituals, eating faeces to make money, cultistism is progress.

It seems you dont observe your environment alot, if the majority of people in your surroundings whether in the universities and your home are all doing yahoo yahoo and runs, now what skills will they learn to build the skylines and other things you brag about.
illerate cannot do yahoo yahoo if you don't know you need to be internet elite before you do so you don't understand and another education breed knowledge with skill you can never use North in quote with southern on skills education as am talking to you the North is going backwardness with bandit kidnapping close of schools look at Common entrance examination scores your North was give 10, 20, some was give 8 know look at jamb score line of North it will surprise you to know that illiterate are spring up in North more while the Southern Eastern State is laying a foundation for tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Gbagura: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It is hilarious when people in the south think they are developed grin or maybe they have changed the meaning of development, some of them even have the delusion that the north is the one holding them down. Like how

Maybe according to southerners, development means having lot of degrees, because i am still trying to see what these degrees have been translated to, like did it translate to higher standard of living in the South or high tech manufacturing or organized systems of doing things.

Isn't it funny that the south claim they are developed yet, they amount to one of the highest number of people using the northern borders to travel to libya en route spain or using our international airport to canada, how can you claim you are developed yet run away from your "developed" cities and " sophisticated way of life" to another country.

I am still trying to see what is developed in the south. Still checking.

Know this thing, it takes 20 years to train a generation, the north have learnt their lesson and start focusing on education, In 20 years, the north will leave the south behind, do you know the amount of local and international scholarships northern state governments are giving to their students, while universities in the south are busy graduating yahoo boys with degrees, Northerners are sending students abroad to learn engineering, agriculture and other sciences which will be useful for northern development in the future, south universities are infested with yahoo boys and runs girls, even the southern politicans are not concerned.

Goodluck to Southern development but i am still looking for the so called southern development.

To know that south is truly ahead of you north, I dare you parasitic north to support fiscal federalism. Let each state develop at her pace without any interference from the center and watch what would happen. Even with this current lopsided structure of Nigeria, South is thousands of miles ahead of North.

What prompted you to disgrace your region openly? You can't even survive a townhall debate with South. Free oil money has beclouded your sense of purpose. Let the free oil stops coming and let's see if you gonna survive the heat. Hadn't been we're using our brains properly, you won't have a Nairaland to spew this trash.

You've gotten the attention you want, now swerve one side.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by unbitchable(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stop (collecting) STEALING allocation from the south to develop the north and see if more northerners won't eat grasses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Conrod: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Watch it
He is your brother and comrade,villify him not.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
illerate cannot do yahoo yahoo if you don't know you need to be internet elite before you do so you don't understand and another education breed knowledge with skill you can never use North in quote with southern on skills education as am talking to you the North is going backwardness with bandit kidnapping close of schools look at Common entrance examination scores your North was give 10, 20, some was give 8 know look at jamb score line of North it will surprise you to know that illiterate are spring up in North more while the Southern Eastern State is laying a foundation for tomorrow.

Most of you will never get it.

Using yahoo yahoo as the yardstick of internet literacy in the south is another reason why your skylines will never be achieved.

Universities is a center of learning not a center of doing yahoo yahoo and prostitution, this menace has already infected all southern universities even the private ones and it will be the downfall of southern education systems and economic, that is because the youths who are supposed to control southern economics, were busy doing yahoo yahoo in their universities days thus making them lack the skills to build a career in the southern economy.

You all criticize the north of reducing test scores, yes this is basically in the north, that is to fast track education and make Northerners not left behind, many Northerners are catching up, thanks to lot of state scholarship schemes that will help them finish their education and get ready for a career in the northern civil services

1 Like

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by AroleOduduwa2: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
There is a reason why northerners don’t do well outside of quota system. Southerners have great scholars and influential people outside the shore of Nigeria. Northern have successful business men who only succeeded due to govt favoritism and monopoly

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Gbagura: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Tell us the difference, is it in poverty, in crime.

What do you term as development?

There's a limit to how South can grow while still having anything to do with you parasites. As I opined earlier, let the north support true federalism Vis a Vis fiscal federalism. Let's compare ourselves in the next 5 years once this is achieved.

How many southerners go up to North with the sole aim to shine shoes, open gates, push barrows etc. That's what your deprived youths do down here. We've been begging you to allow restructuring take place. There's a reason why we've been pushing for it. Why north ain't supporting fiscal federalism is due to your backward way of life. South is the reason a few wins still come to Nigeria.

You north are parasites, indeed!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS / International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women / 2023 Elections: LASG Takes PVC Sensitization Campaign To LASU, LASUED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.