Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (6889 Views)

Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. / Hilarious : When APC Members See Atiku In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by naijapips02: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2021
1106sxi:
[s][/s]

Police no salary.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by naijapips02: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2021
1106sxi:
[s]
[/s]

grin I admire your perseverance. I hope say IPOB dey pay you salary to sleep on Nairaland and be cancelling post?
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by naijapips02: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2021
1106sxi:
[s]
[/s]
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by naijapips02: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2021
1106sxi:
[s]
[/s]
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Monogamy: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2021
naijapips02:
[s][/s]

No follow the game of cancellation with the guy.. The banning na long one.

Report him instead
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Oga if it was possible for me I'll do it multiple times.
I'm sure we ain't begging anyone to stay in Nigeria with us.
if the southerners wants to leave us its very easy not this online media backwash deceitful protests.
your leaders are the ones ass licking us not we. if they are that rich they won't ass lick us all in the name of presidency.

You guys are all sorts begging for unity. So stop fooling yourself.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Amaechi2023(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You guys are all sorts begging for unity. So stop fooling yourself.
the presidency just like every other president might always want bigger empire, but I'm yet to see where northerners beg you guys for one Nigeria.
if northern politicians are preaching unity, there are also southern politicians doing sane.
stop the delusion, your Biafra would come quicker, just wait till 2023 and see how the sword spins.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by PIMPAR: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
LZAA:

"One naijeriya"stunting progress since forever

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by PIMPAR: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
naijapips02:
[s][/s]

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by babydioku(f): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gbagura:
To know that south is truly ahead of you north, I dare you parasitic north to support fiscal federalism. Let each state develop at her pace without any interference from the center and watch what would happen. Even with this current lopsided structure of Nigeria, South is thousands of miles ahead of North.

What prompted you to disgrace your region openly? You can't even survive a townhall debate with South. Free oil money has beclouded your sense of purpose. Let the free oil stops coming and let's see if you gonna survive the heat. Hadn't been we're using our brains properly, you won't have a Nairaland to spew this trash.

You've gotten the attention you want, now swerve one side.

This person you are replying to does he even know what the fiscal means?
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by egembasam: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It is hilarious when people in the south think they are developed grin or maybe they have changed the meaning of development, some of them even have the delusion that the north is the one holding them down. Like how

Maybe according to southerners, development means having lot of degrees, because i am still trying to see what these degrees have been translated to, like did it translate to higher standard of living in the South or high tech manufacturing or organized systems of doing things.

Isn't it funny that the south claim they are developed yet, they amount to one of the highest number of people using the northern borders to travel to libya en route spain or using our international airport to canada, how can you claim you are developed yet run away from your "developed" cities and " sophisticated way of life" to another country.

I am still trying to see what is developed in the south. Still checking.

Know this thing, it takes 20 years to train a generation, the north have learnt their lesson and have started focusing on education, In 20 years, the north will leave the south behind, do you know the amount of local and international scholarships northern state governments are giving to their students, while universities in the south are busy graduating yahoo boys with degrees, Northerners are sending students abroad to learn engineering, agriculture and other sciences which will be useful for northern development in the future, south universities are infested with yahoo boys and runs girls, even the southern politicans are not concerned.

Goodluck to Southern development but i am still looking for the so called southern development.

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by orisa37: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
We are talking about SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT NOT LOOTING OF GOVERNMENT COMPANIES AND PROPERTIES SMUGGLED UNFAIRLY TO THE NORTH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Rule On Suit Suspending PDP National Convention On Thursday / No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP / BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.