Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (6898 Views)

Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. / Hilarious : When APC Members See Atiku In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Amaechi2023(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Brimstone77:
wow!! I thought you are Igbo??

You forgot to change to your second Monika to reply this...

You have been busted...amaechi my ass...
I've never hidden my identity. amaechi is the sole choice of majority of Northerners..
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Amaechi2023(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Brimstone77:
wow!! I thought you are Igbo??

You forgot to change to your second Monika to reply this...

You have been busted...amaechi my ass...
I've never hidden my identity. amaechi is the sole choice of majority of Northerners..
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by BrutusOj(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
jmoore:
Cut of mark for unity school
Anambra - 139

Zamfara - 2

Zamfara is more developed that Anambra academically according to the ridiculous explanation of op.
Op's post is too deep for kids like you to understand. Only the wise and highly observants will code the Op' message. Right now, there is scholarship for almost all the core northern people in big private schools in Abuja, Kaduna et. al. Their undergraduate students enjoy full scholarship both home and abroad, postgraduates are everywhere in top Asian/UK universities learning engineering, technology and sciences.

Talk about infrastructure, the road network in the north is far better than the whole of East and West. The north is planning ahead of the raining days, worse come to worse if the country splits, they would return to agriculture full force and work on the mineral deposits they have been enjoying alone(Zamfara and co..).
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by unbitchable(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
BrutusOj:
Op's post is too deep for kids like you to understand. Only the wise and highly observants will code the Op' message. Right now, there is scholarship for almost all the core northern people in big private schools in Abuja, Kaduna et. al. Their undergraduate students enjoy full scholarship both home and abroad, postgraduates are everywhere in top Asian/UK universities learning engineering, technology and sciences.

Talk about infrastructure, the road network in the north is far better than the whole of East and West. The north is planning ahead of the raining days, worse come to worse if the country splits, they would return to agriculture full force and work on the mineral deposits they have been enjoying alone(Zamfara and co..).
It's rather cool when you amuse yourselves with deceit. Northerners have been getting scholarship to go study abroad since the 70's. Yet you still can never compete with the south in 60 years. No matter the state sponsored scholarship to aid you, Southerners in their hundreds leave the shores for study on a daily.. the north cannot catch up in their lifetime, the Gap is too massive.
While the south is deliberating on electronic transfer of election, the north is yet again rejecting the idea. Your backwardness is hereditary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by theTranslator: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
There are countries that are trying to leave the 3rd world countries. I will keep on encouraging this countries.

Nah from somewhere person dey start. Countries like Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, south Africa etc are doing fine, though more still need to be done.

A fourth world country position will be created for the North Eastern and Western part of Nigeria if Nigeria split, that's how terrible the North East and North West is grin
grin cheesy
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by BrutusOj(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
unbitchable:

It's rather cool when you amuse yourselves with deceit. Northerners have been getting scholarship to go study abroad since the 70's. Yet you still can never compete with the south in 60 years. No matter the state sponsored scholarship to aid you, Southerners in their hundreds leave the shores for study on a daily.. the north cannot catch up in their lifetime, the Gap is too massive.
While the south is deliberating on electronic transfer of election, the north is yet again rejecting the idea. Your backwardness is hereditary.

cheesy the bolded shows that you are too naive to know that the north knows politics more than the south. If they accept electronic voting, how would they use under age kids and Nigeriens, Chadians to vote for them? You want KKKK to lose relevance in election time? grin
Concerning the points you raised above, you have failed to understand the Op' key points. The south bost too much about education, yet there is no evidence of the impact of education in the south, while are southerners dieing daily in deep forest of Libya while enroute Italy and other parts of Europe? I thought northeners are supposed to be the ones running abroad because of poverty and underdevelopment?

There is poverty in every part of Nigeria, some parts of the south (south south) are suffering more than the worse part of the north self. Ask very well.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Obamaofusa: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How, when you have never created any development before.

Go and read about regionalism.SW was the most developed part of Nigeria and one of the most developed in Africa.Swestern Region was so rich that they lent money to Nigeria twice.North is a parasite.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Obamaofusa: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Joromi1:
Even southern BMC have all gone to sleep. They can't face their Fulani lords.
fulani slaves you mean.Only slaves are afaid of standing on their own but always depending on their masters...the Southerners.fulani slaves are unity beggars and poverty stricken ab.okis.Remove Southern feeding bottles from them and...oh my!
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by unbitchable(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
BrutusOj:
cheesy the bolded shows that you are too naive to know that the north knows politics more than the south. If they accept electronic voting, how would they use under age kids and Nigeriens, Chadians to vote for them? You want KKKK to lose relevance in election time? grin
That's politics of retrogression, backwardness, ridiculousness. If southern leaders knew what's good for the future of their kids, they'd fight off the shackles.
Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by Nisiw365: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop lying, oyo does not generate more igr than kano.

Kano is tge economic city of the north
Shut up. Check the latest igr ranking. Oyo generates more than kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed by BrutusOj(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
unbitchable:

That's politics of retrogression, backwardness, ridiculousness. If southern leaders knew what's good for the future of their kids, they'd fight off the shackles.
Unfortunately they will keep slaving for the less educated northerners cos of power. Beside, do you think the southern leaders cherish the lives of the commoners?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Suleja / JTF Declares Bakassi Militant-Leader Wanted / INEC Demands Copies Of APC Constitution And Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.