Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. (52046 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Soukiss(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
stupidmod3:

giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time. what is this one feeling like abi toto dey hungry u
TOTO.abag which tribe or language get the word TOTO.pls very serious matter grin cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Realtosin: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why are some ladies down in reasoning like this.... You barely said yes this yesterday, you are asking for 60k for wardrobe allowance, uhn uhn you supposed ask for yes allowance.... Oniranu....

No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by beaversticks(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
First say your mama done chop... Your siblings nnko...

Sixty k is starting salary for poly lecturers... 60 k is three month salary for graduates teaching here where I am.... 60k is two months alawee... Incase you don't know

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by rollywise(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
She's a bastard
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by H2ho(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Coronavirus1:
oga go for one night stand 1k every day for 60 days. 60k you will have value for your money.
C’mon dawg grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Funflipper: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
lol, the cashing out has started in enerst. She is testing your financial prowess. If you pass the test, the next billing willing be 120k.

4 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by eddybongo101: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
That 60k is the acceptance fee. Prepare to pay more as u guys progress in d relationship..

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by nullboss: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
DannyXpress:
You don't ask a lady out

Just play your game well, put her on a pedestal and watch her profess undying love for you
Do you know what putting someone on a pedestal means?? Or you just throw words around

8 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Gucciboy1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
She's a gold digger bro, run for your life*****browse unlimited on all networt.
blazing hot now.
Contact me to get it a very cheap price, working perfectly*****

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Lerumo: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
She said yes to you yesterday it’s your turn to say yes today. You need to reciprocate her kind gesture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by PAWG(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
Wahala for who dey toast girl... olosho ti take over, enter Codedruns

Isn’t it better to have a girlfriend than pay so much on those subpar codedruns girls?

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Kayyus09(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Leave story. Give her the Money
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by kokomilala(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
The pressing thing for me in your post is: giving her is not the issue. Why,as a partner, man, should you help to propagate this despicable culture of gender consumerism, where these entitled liabilities feed off men's hard-earned labour? I'd rather help a widow, that woman -nondescript-,with no style, but is industrous, out there. If you go on to give her the money, you're part of the problem,and you've suffered fools gladly. She'll only spend it on pleasures of vanities : artificial body parts, which don't provide any economic or social value. Your money is, in a sense, going to waste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Jaybee8181(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
U dey look for free love?
Oga goan pay or let us rest
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by donPhill(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?
my advice, don't give her the money, it will be more of friends with benefits than relationship cos when you no give, she self no go give the fake love...

op no vex say I troll your post, do me 1k na, abeg

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by sukar886: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Guy find ur way ooo...she will run u bankrupt ooo... becareful

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
StandardJohn:
Na u find woman so make u try advice yourself. Wer I dey, na oloshos I dey knack....I no get time to dey emotionally attach to any part time olosho wey go dey worry me with money matter.

Painful part be say dem no go even stick to you alone. Dem go still dey jump around with some other guys too

4 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
The main reason yes was involved

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hahahahhahaa
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Kingosytex(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
ekene101:
Shut up there with ur dirty mouth like giving her d money isn't an issue,u don see that kind money since beginning of the year. Everybody na rich man for nairaland.

Lol grin grin grin
Nairaland is just like Instagram, everybody is rich here.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by humility33(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
KimberlyWest:
All these meaningless stories I read here everyday, painting women black.

I used to think whining was primarily women's job, until I met Nairaland boys. Romance section, specifically.

The society should have taken y'all into account before saying women talk/gossip a lot. Maybe, just maybe, that theory wouldn't have seen the light of the day.

Op, read your story again. Does it sound feasible?

I doubt if any girl in her right senses will say yes to you today, and bill you the next day. 60k? Of all money fah. Op biko, lekwa ọweghi anya, iyiri onye gi 60k?

Dear...they're girls like that ooo

It's irritating this days many now see relationship as a paid job.

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by trudpo: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
If I advise you, you go still pay the 60k. So no need.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by omoadeleye(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
omo.... My penis no gree raise again oo

My scrotum contracted in shocks

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
so you don't know relationship for some ladies na PAS? poverty alleviation scheme

60k for wardrobe allowance as if they signed am to EPL club

if you've not been giving her such money before she won't be making that move. you guys most esp the Yahoo guys have expand the mouth of these ladies

that's how one fool we met on tagged, visited me, we end up enjoying ourselves and she said my money is 20k, I just replied her even if you get that 20k I will collect it from you and add it to my capital.

I dey give the werey doggystyle, horsekick, javelin she dey scream, she dey enjoy am, I go still pay again

12 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by KristaPretty(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is what to expect when you go for broke and jobless women with nothing to show!

No job, no handwork/skill, nothing nothing.

Smh! angry
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Kingosytex(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
KimberlyWest:
All these meaningless stories I read here everyday, painting women black.

I used to think whining was primarily women's job, until I met Nairaland boys. Romance section, specifically.

The society should have taken y'all into account before saying women talk/gossip a lot. Maybe, just maybe, that theory wouldn't have seen the light of the day.

Op, read your story again. Does it sound feasible?

I doubt if any girl in her right senses will say yes to you today, and bill you the next day. 60k? Of all money fah. Op biko, lekwa ọweghi anya, iyiri onye gi 60k?

It happens, just about three weeks ago this same thing happened to my friend.
The girl billed him 12k.
Laugh wan kill me.

Shebi dem don dey pay acceptance fee for relationship?

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Caboceer: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

Nigeria women and olosho mentality

Just Bleep her and move to the next hoe they ar all the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by gbolswag(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
BRO I don't blame her....give her what u have...girls of nowadays deserve the best.....unless she will leave u
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by VTJN(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
you don't generalise in situations

There are much more better girls out there, likewise there are bad ones

Same applies to guys too.

4 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Lungs: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
How I toast now

Hi babe...
I'm good...
Do you do Hookup?...
No...
Bye(deletes number)

Yes...
How much short time 2 rounds?...

No time to check time... and No carry olosho overnight e get why... do your short 2 rounds and dey well
no carry her overnight my broda coz e get y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.