Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Want To Marry So I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry So I Need Advice (496 Views)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Them laugh me say I don dey old and I no wan marry get family.

I don tire for too much marriage talk so I don decide to marry.

Abeg I dey manage one small room for face me I face you house. I no get better work but I dey hustle anyhow. I don safe 250k and I wan ask una if this money reach to do both traditional and white wedding?

I know say e go shock!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Freelane33(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
E shock me die grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Bilabong(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
I don safe 250k and I wan ask una if this money reach to do both traditional and white wedding?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Bola146(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
grin I love your courage cheesy just let your lady know what you are up to, after the wedding comes the marriage. You can save some money depending the town you want to get married to. Tell the lady you want low key, you can celebrate wedding anniversary in a big way in future.
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Candidlady: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Go to the west

They are that cheap grin

50k and you are happily married

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Nonexisting1: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
With 250k budget, na expired Shiloh-bound evening newspaper go reach you. Whether you marry old or young daughter of Jezebel, it will still end in tears. Some people try to cover their tears but we know they are there.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Go to the west

They are that cheap grin

Wow... I never knew human beings were for sale. All these open display of tribalism and yet most of you play the victim when they talk about ur own tribe. May God forgive us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Candidlady: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Afriqan:

Wow... I never knew human beings were for sale. All these open display of tribalism and yet most of you play the victim when they talk about ur own tribe. May God forgive us in this country.

Amina
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by debbydams(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Go to the west

They are that cheap grin

u are playing with fire oo..
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by biddostandard: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Baba if your lady is understanding supportive and caring go on if not please don't rush yourself, marriage isn't a ticket to happy life
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Candidlady: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Nothing to fear...

Am up of fire extinguisher cheesy

debbydams:
u are playing with fire oo..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by GeneralPula: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
If you’re a wise girl, message the OP..

Make sure you don’t use more than 50k for every paparazzi & make una use the rest 200k to set up a Pos business..

Marriage starts next day after wedding o
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol.
Is this a joke??

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by fati2001(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Them laugh me say I don dey old and I no wan marry get family.

I don tire for too much marriage talk so I don decide to marry.

Abeg I dey manage one small room for face me I face you house. I no get better work but I dey hustle anyhow. I don safe 250k and I wan ask una if this money reach to do both traditional and white wedding?

I know say e go shock!!!!

go to the East, they are cheap..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Abovebest(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
You don't need the white wedding

Just gather few family members, go and pay bride price
Then enter your one room with your wife
Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Federalcase(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oga sir forget that girl wey say their bride price na 50k, she wan chop the remaining 200k and jakpa. Go use the money start up business and soften your life before you get married or else.......... lipsrsealed i reserve the remaining comment for "you were married thread"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry So I Need Advice by Theboy21: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
These are the type of people advicing you to get married, trust me they will hardly contribute anything for your wedding... Watch them cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand / Facts About Relationships. / Ladies, Its On!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.