Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 (7588 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2021
Jackson105:

This your statement is a confirmation of damaged brain.

Who will vote for useless 5%? You think fulanis prefer ibos to Yorubas, you will get sense in 2023.
Lets pray for life first 2023 is not far
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, yorubas are so myopic politically, nobody rides a tiger without ending in its belly

But Ibo want to ride the same tiger by being VP and not end up in it's belly?

Only gullible people will be swayed by all this later day political analysis. Ibo has played politics already into offside

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

igbos worked for formation of pdp in 1999 yet yoruba benefited despite being the opposotion and igbos supported them, reciprocate now or we stick to vp ticket in pdp

Yoruba were mostly not in PDP and had Falae as candidate, ibo joined the north to impose Obasanjo to spite the Yorubas.
They will not count Obasanjo as using their slot.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ovamboland:

But Ibo want to ride the same tiger by being VP and not end up in it's belly?

Only gullible people will be swayed by all this later day political analysis. Ibo has played politics already into offside
Is there any Igbo territory occupied by Fulanis, Kwara is why we are worried for you guys and the the annexation of Igangan
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by History555: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
I laugh at the two most stupid tribes lgbos and yorubas.

Both pdp and apc will present northern candidates while yorubas and lgbos are left to battle for vice.

The north don't love any of you morons. They only love themselves thats why politicians in both apc and pdp are unamimous in their opposition to ending open grazing. What of atiku, have u ever heard him condemn open grazing or herdsmen attack.

But u see southerners condemn their own. Continue abusing and fighting urselves, the north will shock all u southerner morons come 2023

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
History555:
I laugh at the two most stupid tribes lgbos and yorubas.

Both pdp and apc will present northern candidates while yorubas and lgbos are left to battle for vice.

The north don't love any of you morons. They only love themselves thats why politicians in both apc and pdp are unamimous in their opposition to ending open grazing. What of atiku, have u ever heard him condemn open grazing or herdsmen attack.

But u see southerners condemn their own. Continue abusing and fighting urselves, the north will shock all u southerner morons come 2023
I don't think it gotten up to the point that you get abusive, the time for the North to vomit all they swallowed like the sea will come, one step at a time, the doings is not for the North yet let's get done in the South, If North over step they will be sanctioned starting from stopping oil supply and sea access
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ovamboland:

You accept you're too inferior to Fulani who demanded the presidency through an opposition party and got it, that is granted anyway.

Now you're too scared to contest for same presidency against other southern ethnicities. You want it handed on a platter, no planning no networking.

Yet you complain against quota system the loudest.

Your politicians are not willing to do the work and risk of building a party from scratch to become formidable, but waiting to benefit from the work of others using blackmail. 2023 is just 2 years away we are watching.
Did tinubu build APC from scratch?

Is APC not a union of anpp, cpc and acn?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by CSTRR: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin God don catch una, how many of una people dey APC?.
You and I know say na Fulani, Hausa, military, Middle belt and the SW block in PDP voted OBJ at the 1999 pdp primary, majority of those votes came in from the North.
The same North that Igbos been dey abused since Buhari came in, " you don hear say na direct primary dem go take select the candidates"?.
Now the question is can Igbo politicians undo what Igbo people have been doing since 2015?.
Accept my sympathy in advance.
Stop talking nonsense.

Obasanjo emergence had very little to do with the South West.

It was the south south and the east that supported him, while the North also supported him as a safer option against the Yoruba choice of olu falae.

And he rewarded igbos by bringing many igbo people to prominence.
Infact he probably had more igbos than Yorubas in his key govt.

And the Yoruba grumbled all through his govt which gave tinubu a lot of Street credibility as an opposition leader.

You are rewriting history and claiming victories that are not yours.

The only president that the east did not vote for was Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

igbos worked for formation of pdp in 1999 yet yoruba benefited despite being the opposotion and igbos supported them, reciprocate now or we stick to vp ticket in pdp

It was Obasanjo who made PDP! Stop the lie! Obasanjo was the best detribalised president we ever had tho. We all saw what Igbo did with Jonathan government! Y'all turned into something else. If not for Jonathan's stupidity, Buhari wouldn't be here today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by haffaze777(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm Yoruba but if the Igbos don't get the presidency in 2023 then it should go to the north
Welcome my Yoruba brother,let me pray for you in Yoruba,won ma ko Orin aroo n'le yin ntori e,gbogbo wa si ma jo ijo Ayo nitori opolo o,Ani laa re ooo,eye ire ideru ooooo,eyee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by bjdon: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
2023 is really simple. The SE and SW cant unite so the North will win again. Simple

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by 7lives: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Stop talking nonsense.

Obasanjo emergence had very little to do with the South West.

It was the south south and the east that supported him, while the North also supported him as a safer option against the Yoruba choice of olu falae.

And he rewarded igbos by bringing many igbo people to prominence.
Infact he probably had more igbos than Yorubas in his key govt.

And the Yoruba grumbled all through his govt which gave tinubu a lot of Street credibility as an opposition leader.

You are rewriting history and claiming victories that are not yours.

The only president that the east did not vote for was Buhari.

SW PDP delegates did not vote?, You well so?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Power will never go back to north..
It is south turn and must remain so..
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by CSTRR: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
7lives:

SW PDP delegates did not vote?, You well so?
The PDP was not a dominant party among Yorubas.
That was why the opposition grew strongly there.
PDP delegates does not represent the majority of the South West.

You are the unwell fellow here.

It's like claiming that because the APC SE delegates voted for Buhari, it means that the South East voted for Buhari.

Stop rewriting history.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Kyase(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
i just de laugh yorubas in 2023. like Awolowo like Tinubu, Fulani will raise an igbo man to finnish Tinubu, i pity igbos falling for southern unity nonsense
This southern unity started when Yorubas saw that the cat man Sunday messed up

Anyways Even the Igbos are shouting southern unity

That unity go scatter when primaries start next year
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by ablejesus26(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Why can't Ibos be brave enough to contest an Election with other southerners?!

Don't be scared start demanding Presidency from PDP that you guys served for long

If Ibos like it or not, Yoruba man would contest 2023 APC Primaries using ACN block of the meger

That will not be beneficial to the South �
Hmm I hope we don't get a situation where we will use internal discord to sell off the presidency back to the North, it will be a big shame �
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm Yoruba but if the Igbos don't get the presidency in 2023 then it should go to the north
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Igbo presidency or Yoruba Christian or end the zoo grin
Are you confused or what? You want Igbo presidency which is weird for you, a Yoruba christian or an end to the "zoo" a popular word which the man you want executed uses to describe Nigeria. Man, get a grip
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abdul05:
Why can't the Ibo support Yoruba president?

cheesy grin grin people filled with hate
Obasanjo na Ewe man?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by revolt(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abdul05:
Why can't the Ibo support Yoruba president?

cheesy grin grin people filled with hate
igbos supported obasanjo you dumbass.....
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Who are the we, no room for bastards and fugitives in yorubaland, the "we" should go back to their inviable, landlocked, erosion desecrated and evil cum laude land, let ESN udala their lives
See how hateful you sound
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
i just de laugh yorubas in 2023. like Awolowo like Tinubu, Fulani will raise an igbo man to finnish Tinubu, i pity igbos falling for southern unity nonsense
Always knew it was a scam
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
flokii:

Unlike you who see Fulanis as big deal, we see them as a minority group in the North. The Hausas, Kanuris and co. far outnumber Fulanis and come 2023, they'll do the needful.

It will surprise you to know that Fulanis prefer Yorubas in power than Igbos. Asides fulfide and hausa, the next language a Fulani picks is Yoruba language.

You'll be shocked in 2023, when the entire country votes a Yoruba except Igbos that will queue behind Northeener as usual.
You are right we would rather vote an Igbo friendly Northerner than a treacherous bastard full of greed. You have been president for 8 years, Vice president 8 years with Senate and Reps president in between the two within the space of 24 years still e never belle full you. To God who made me, even if na Paul adefarasin or a Yoruba reverend father go contest president, and no Igbo contests . I go vote the non-yoruba person there. Which kind useless greed be this one? Coupled with the fact that you all are full of hate and envy for Igbos
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this almajiri from Kebbi state parading as an Igbo man
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is there any real difference between yorubas and Fulanis?? I mean both are very greedy , vicious , corrupt lots and you both will get what is coming to you all soon
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by jrjfjfj: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Well ,all i know is that come 2023,the igbos will vote for fulani as usual ,like they did in 1959 with Balewa/Azikwe ,1983 Shagari /ekueme etc. igbos will never vote for Yorubas ,So i implore Yoruba sons and daughters and Tinubu to destroy igbo properties in lagos and other south western states from 2022 because they cant work ,live and make money in our homeland and continue to undermine our interest ,never angry
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by theTranslator: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga stop the propaganda, every Igbo is not currently agitating for Biafra, you forgot Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, Emanuel Ifeajuna were both Igbos who preferred Nigeria until a referendum is conducted in Igboland, Biafra remains an option while Nigeria remains our country, so don't decide for the Igbos, we got no qualms with Fulanis afterall both Fulanis and Yorubas fought us during the war, today both Yorubas and Fulanis are our friends but we cant say same of Yorubas and Fulanis being friend, Ownership of Kwara state is still a heal to climb between the Fulanis and Yorubas
We own Kwara jointly with Nupe
All governors have always been Yoruba

Only Ilorin and environs is ruled by the Emir.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

We own Kwara jointly with Nupe
All governors have always been Yoruba

Only Ilorin and environs is ruled by the Emir.
So who owns the Ilorin and its environs lol, is Ilorin not the biggest and capital city in Kwara, did Fulanis not use Illorin/Kwara as a war camp against the Yorubas on two consecutive occasions, as at today, who owns Illorin. Ofcourse you might tell me as a Yoruba that to own Ilorin, can we hear the Fulani part of the story that's why there is no end to this menace, invasion and intrusion in into Yorubaland
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by theTranslator: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Easternblood:
Is there any real difference between yorubas and Fulanis?? I mean both are very greedy , vicious , corrupt lots and you both will get what is coming to you all soon
you mean between Igbo and Fulani?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Easternblood:
You are right we would rather vote an Igbo friendly Northerner than a treacherous bastard full of greed. You have been president for 8 years, Vice president 8 years with Senate and Reps president in between the two within the space of 24 years still e never belle full you. To God who made me, even if na Paul adefarasin or a Yoruba reverend father go contest president, and no Igbo contests . I go vote the non-yoruba person there. Which kind useless greed be this one? Coupled with the fact that you all are full of hate and envy for Igbos

You don't even know what you're saying. Imagine the mention of a Vice President? Of what use?

Meanwhile, the Yoruba's candidate was Olu Falae which Igbo failed to vote, not Obasanjo. Obasanjo did nothing for the Yorubas. As you know already, Obasanjo was the most detribalised president we ever had. He did more for other tribes than his own Tribesmen. And you keep forgetting Azikiwe and Ironsi that ruled! Whipping up victim play won't work here. Anyone who wants the presidency should work for it. My own is how to balkanise Nigeria.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Fahdiga(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Easternblood:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro na so we see am o
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Fahdiga(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
haffaze777:
Welcome my Yoruba brother,let me pray for you in Yoruba,won ma ko Orin aroo n'le yin ntori e,gbogbo wa si ma jo ijo Ayo nitori opolo o,Ani laa re ooo,eye ire ideru ooooo,eyee
I reject it in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency / PDP Takes Rally To Kafin Hausa LGA, Jigawa State (Video) / Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.