Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 (7593 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

No I'm not trying to Asslick the North, they are our traditional allie before the fallout of 1966, so this is not about Asslicking but the pure truth, you are the one dishing out falsehood about your perfect tribe and the face saving accommodation rhetoric when you loose.

You are a known treacherous people, you see when you said Fulanis are somehow bloody I didn't argue about that rather I maintained that they are more prone to having terrorists tendencies becuse it is evident in their actions that sometimes not just Fulanis but majority of the Northern tribes can be easily violent, I also noted that the Igbos can be dangerous atimes, but the Yorubas the most treacherous black nations is still denying it, well what do you expect a treacherous people to do.

Sounds like what a traitor will exactly do besides if you don't defend your trustworthiness with the last drop of your blood how on Earth would your treachery succeed lol, you know what I take the very opposite of everything you had said to mean the truth becuse your truths are your lies so, what were you saying afterall everyone takes your words in the opposite.

The only facts on ground is Igbos betrayal! That's the only fact we have on ground. You're ungrateful and betrayers. Several facts have backed it up, including your lame self on this thread.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Oblang(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

We will pressure PDP to give us vice then pressure the rulling party to give us presidential ticket lol, you think you are the only one playing politics,

Lol...so that u will go ahead and vote pdp as fulani slave that u are. For ur info, there is higher chance of the Apc fielding a SW candidate. No one will hand u nothing. U can continue seeking for ur online country Biafra if u are displaced as usual...
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

The only facts on ground is Igbos betrayal! That's the only fact we have on ground. You're ungrateful and betrayers. Several facts have backed it up, including your lame self on this thread.
I can't believe a time will come when you run out of your garbage and you can cry is Igbos are betrayal lol, don't even go there, I typed betrayal in Google and guess what popped up...YORUBA lol
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oblang:

Lol...so that u will go ahead and vote pdp as fulani slave that u are. For ur info, there is higher chance of the Apc fielding a SW candidate. No one will hand u nothing. U can continue seeking for ur online country Biafra if u are displaced as usual...
Talking about Fulani slave, please Fulani have no Igbo territories, the Oba of Ibadan, the one Afonja served the Calabash, I learnt he coursed you people, that you will be enslaved all over the world,
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

I can't believe a time will come when you run out of your garbage and you can cry is Igbos are betrayal lol, don't even go there, I typed betrayal in Google and guess what popped up...YORUBA lol

Igbos always project what they're on others. Wasn't Kanu Nnamdi who was always shouting betrayal at Awolowo, Tinubu etc who did nothing bad to the Igbos? No be today cheesy
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Igbos always project what they're on others. Wasn't Kanu Nnamdi who was always shouting betrayal at Awolowo, Tinubu etc who did nothing bad to the Igbos? No be today cheesy
Lol, another treacherous statement, just keep your lies to yourself, Yorubas had never done any wrong, I'm even expecting so much from a treacherous element, I forgot who you are seriously lol, yorubas are nice, they blameless and perfect, I might find your statement hard to believe but I have to swallow the bitter pill and accept your treacherous claim what do I expect you speak in TREACHERY
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, another treacherous statement, just keep your lies to yourself, Yorubas had never done any wrong, I'm even expecting so much from a treacherous element, I forgot who you are seriously lol, yorubas are nice, they blameless and perfect, I might find your statement hard to believe but I have to swallow the bitter pill and accept your treacherous claim what do I expect you speak in TREACHERY

One thing about the Yorubas is we won't lie low while you say rubbish about our personalities unprovoked. You dey ment? We will always give you the same dose of your poison. I guess some people shouting about Southern solidarity had made some Igbos to start their usual chest beating while attacking and hurling insult on other tribes unprovoked. I won't take any nonsense from you lots. Una dey ment? Like seriously, the Yorubas have a lot of things to hold against the Igbos yet they let it slide but you slimy ungrateful elements wouldn't stop saying rubbish yet cry blue murder when met with the same dosage of your poison. Una deey ment?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

One thing about the Yorubas is we won't lie low while you say rubbish about our personalities unprovoked. You dey ment? We will always give you the same dose of your poison. I guess some people shouting about Southern solidarity had made some Igbos to start their usual chest beating while attacking other tribes. I won't take any nonsense from you lots. Una dey ment? Like seriously, the Yorubas have a lot of things to hold against the Igbos yet they let it slide but you slimy ungrateful elements wouldn't stop saying rubbish yet cry blue murder when met with the same dosage of your poison. Una deey ment?
Why is the treacherous element crying blood yet not admitting to his treachery lol, keep defending yourself, if you own up would you still be a traitor no, is like this thing is your DNA, dem do una with treacherous attitude and self righteousness
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Why is the treacherous element crying blood yet not admitting to his treachery lol, keep defending yourself, if you own up would you still be a traitor no, is like this thing is your DNA, dem do una with treacherous attitude and self righteousness

All the facts back up the claim that Igbos are the treacherous ungrateful greedy slimy elements. You've got no point to back the stupidity you're displaying.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

All the facts back up the claim that Igbos are the treacherous ungrateful greedy slimy elements. You've got no point to back the stupidity you're displaying.
Treachery lol, both of us have been arguing since yesterday with facts and here you are saying I have no facts, you too reason am, is that not treachery, dem do UNA with treachery, wait oo just something that's not even up to an hour ago and now you have facts and I have non, someone see treachery at its peak lol
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Treachery lol, both of us have been arguing since yesterday with facts and here you are saying I have no facts, you too reason am, is that not treachery, dem do UNA with treachery, wait oo just something that's not even up to an hour ago and now you have facts and I have non, someone see treachery at its peak lol

You treacherous slimy had no facts to back up any of your stupid claim whereas I had several facts. You were making Uselesss moonlight tales which was refuted by several facts of mine and you couldn't debunk any of them. Rather you diverted away from it and started asslicking the Fulani. The slimy. cheesy
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You treacherous slimy had no facts to back up any of your stupid claim whereas I had several facts. You were making Uselesss moonlight tales which was refuted by several facts of mine and you couldn't debunk any of them. Rather you diverted away from it and started asslicking the Fulani. The slimy. cheesy
Wow, really can someone do all the things you said without at least some atom of facts, I'm not surprised, what's that your tribe Oh, Yorubas, don't judge him with treachery, it is what he is made of.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Wow, really can someone do all the things you said without at least some atom of facts, I'm not surprised, what's that your tribe Oh, Yorubas, don't judge him with treachery, it is what he is made of.

You mean the treacherous ungrateful slimy Igbo who did one million man march for Abacha? Or the one who killed every regional leaders apart from theirs? Or the one who zoned power to the centre and truncated our only true federalism and sank Nigeria into the shit hole we're in? I can go on and on.... Your slimy self was full of display throughout the thread sef cheesy
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You mean the treacherous ungrateful slimy Igbo who did one million man march for Abacha? Or the one who killed every regional leaders apart from theirs? Or the one who zoned power to the centre and truncated our only true federalism and sank Nigeria into the shit hole we're in? I can go on and on.... Your slimy self was full of display throughout the thread sef cheesy
That's not treachery that's being dangerous, we did not have a prior talk with anyone that we would or would not do all those things, if it failed, you know it failed we don't hide our feels, lol that's the difference between us and you lol, we all have our faults but you claiming Yorubas are blameless that's treacherous lol but it's your nature anyway lol, keep showing your true color keep beating around the Bush okay can you tell me in your own terms what problem do you in person think Yorubas have.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

That's not treachery that's being dangerous, we did not have a prior talk with anyone that we would or would not do all those things, if it failed, you know it failed we don't hide our feels, lol that's the difference between us and you lol, we all have our faults but you claiming Yorubas are blameless that's treacherous lol but it's your nature anyway lol, keep showing your true color keep beating around the Bush okay can you tell me in your own terms what problem do you in person think Yorubas have.

You had with the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani coupists although they weren't as many as the Igbo coupists. The plan was to kill all political leaders but while others carried out their plans and didn't disclose it, you backstabbing slimy betrayers did and protected your leaders while killing others. The South had wanted democracy from the military rule but no, Igbo backstabbed as usual.

Heck, the Igbos backstabbed the present Southern governors forums. So shut your ass! You only think about yourself alone. You're clannish, greedy and slimy!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You had with the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani coupists although they weren't as many as the Igbo coupists. The plan was to kill all political leaders but while others carried out their plans and didn't disclose it, you backstabbing slimy betrayers did and protected your leaders while killing others. The South had wanted democracy from the military rule but no, Igbo backstabbed as usual.

Heck, the Igbos backstabbed the present Southern governors forums. So shut your ass! You only think about yourself alone. You're clannish, greedy and slimy!
The coup failed in the East, and the coup plotters made it real for an arrest of non resisting targets, Akintola had knowledge of the coup earlier but he went and bought a sub machine gun instead, so what are you saying the whole objective of the revolution was there.

So tell me I asked you a question what fault do you think Yorubas have ?, just tell me everyone said you are treacherous and backstabbers so you have a brilliant chance to refute it what fault do you have or you are perfect.

Igbos backstabbed the present governors forum, forum wey never form sef the traitor is already looking for excuse to betray lol
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

The coup failed in the East, and the coup plotters made it real for an arrest of non resisting targets, Akintola had knowledge of the coup earlier but he went and bought a sub machine gun instead, so what are you saying the whole objective of the revolution was there.

So tell me I asked you a question what fault do you think Yorubas have ?, just tell me everyone said you are treacherous and backstabbers so you have a brilliant chance to refute it what fault do you have or you are perfect.

Igbos backstabbed the present governors forum, forum wey never form sef the traitor is already looking for excuse to betray lol

Akintola always had his guns with him. So what's your point? You dey really ment! You've got no point.

You're treacherous ungrateful greedy elements. That's what you've displayed everywhere. Nobody trust you lots even as your greedy self already betrayed the Southern forums. You stand for no ideologies apart from criminals! That's the Igbos.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Akintola always had his guns with him. So what's your point? You dey really ment! You've got no point.

You're treacherous ungrateful greedy elements. That's what you've displayed everywhere. Nobody trust you lots even as your greedy self already betrayed the Southern forums. You stand for no ideologies apart from criminals! That's the Igbos.
I asked you a simple question which your treacherous nature is avoiding what is your fault as a tribe, as a people, what bad aspect are you known for, I don't even know what you mean by our governors betraying Southern governors lol, governors forum that had not formed yet betrayal accusations don start lol.

So what fault do you Yorubas have, as for Akintola, Tafawa and Saduana I'm deeply sorry about their assassination however that was a Military decision. So man, tell the world, what is the bad side of your people, I have told you my people could be a little dangerous, damning consequences, brash and more but what fault does your people have.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

I asked you a simple question which your treacherous nature is avoiding what is your fault as a tribe, as a people, what bad aspect are you known for, I don't even know what you mean by our governors betraying Southern governors lol, governors forum that had not formed yet betrayal accusations don start lol.

So what fault do you Yorubas have, as for Akintola, Tafawa and Saduana I'm deeply sorry about their assassination however that was a Military decision. So man, tell the world, what is the bad side of your people, I have told you my people could be a little dangerous, damning consequences, brash and more but what fault does your people have.

You've got no point to backup any claim of Yoruba betraying you people. Whereas I have named several of your betrayals.

You wanna know Yoruba's bad sides? Too much accomodating! It's not good at all, considering the ungrateful elements that abounds. They've always been short-changed & betrayed at the end of the day. I think it's high time they start looking out for themselves first before others.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You've got no point to backup any claim of Yoruba betraying you people. Whereas I have named several of your betrayals.

You wanna know Yoruba's bad sides? Too much accomodating! It's not good at all, considering the ungrateful elements that abounds. They've always been short-changed & betrayed at the end of the day. I think it's high time they start looking out for themselves first before others.
Oh God, lol, really, backstabbing, serious but I don't blame your vehement denial what else will you expect from a vehement treacherous elements would you see any bad in your own side, please you are not accommodating don't mention it you are defeated, where are you accommodating in Lagos or in Ibadan, lol.

I had given you several facts of your treachery yet you don't see it, I had given you several grounds that you had backstabbed others, but you don't see it calling yourself accommodating when you know you are not is treachery you are just scared of the Consequences of your uprising.

Accommodating that only seen in Lagos which used to be a federal capital, is it not a fact that Lagos is the only Yoruba city that has more outsider population than Kano, Abuja and Kaduna where is your accommodation, you don't have facts but made up stories, you are treacherous.

Gush defeated people, wake up and smell the coffee, not everyone will buy your cheap treacherous lies, you are accommodating yet area boys are making life a leaving hell in Lagos, The state ripping off people with high tax, toll gates, etc, is that accommodating to you.

Please don't mention Yorubas and being accommodating in one sentence please,
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Oh God, lol, really, backstabbing, serious but I don't blame your vehement denial what else will you expect from a vehement treacherous elements would you see any bad in your own side, please you are not accommodating don't mention it you are defeated, where are you accommodating in Lagos or in Ibadan, lol.

I had given you several facts of your treachery yet you don't see it, I had given you several grounds that you had backstabbed others, but you don't see it calling yourself accommodating when you know you are not is treachery you are just scared of the Consequences of your uprising.

Accommodating that only seen in Lagos which used to be a federal capital, is it not a fact that Lagos is the only Yoruba city that has more outsider population than Kano, Abuja and Kaduna where is your accommodation, you don't have facts but made up stories, you are treacherous.

Gush defeated people, wake up and smell the coffee, not everyone will buy your cheap treacherous lies, you are accommodating yet area boys are making life a leaving hell in Lagos, The state ripping off people with high tax, toll gates, etc, is that accommodating to you.

Please don't mention Yorubas and being accommodating in one sentence please,

Point out these betrayals like I have done. Do this or shut your treacherous ungrateful slimy holes.

Meanwhile we have Igbos in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo state etc. apart from Lagos. Heck! Achebe and several others schooled in Oyo states. AZikwe was born in the North but grew up in Ondo state.

You really dey ment! Treacherous ungrateful greedy slimy elements.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Point out these betrayals like I have done. Do this or shut your treacherous ungrateful slimy holes.

Meanwhile we have Igbos in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo state etc. apart from Lagos. Heck! Achebe and several others schooled in Oyo states. AZikwe was born in the North but grew up in Ondo state.

You really dey ment! Treacherous ungrateful greedy slimy elements.
Oh you think there is no Yoruba at all in Igboland lol, I live in Enugu go to Mgbemene market, at the part where they sell spiritual items, Yorubas dominate that line, I know so many Yorubas living here so don't think your people are not being accommodated somewhere else, I had told you that Lagos is no sign of your being accommodating but a sign of a formal capital territory which your heartless nature is making life a living hell.

I had told you about your double standards and treachery in your saying you were non allied in the Nigerian Biafran war yet your land continued being the capital were war was waged against Igbos for three years, not in word nor in action did you give the Nigerian government quite, like I said it is your right to fight in either part of the war but come out clean and say I fought by Nigeria as Nigerians you don't tell us of your neutrality when your land was used to wage the war.

I had told you about the economic sabotage where Awo stole our money and gave everyone 20 pounds, I had told you about the food blockade, what more do you need treacherous people.

Are these not facts, stop lying about your neutrality first you had the right to defend the country you don't need to be ashamed of that just own up up to it.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Oblang(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Talking about Fulani slave, please Fulani have no Igbo territories, the Oba of Ibadan, the one Afonja served the Calabash, I learnt he coursed you people, that you will be enslaved all over the world,

But u are acting as one..
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oblang:

But u are acting as one..
Thank God you said acting, does acting like a lion make an eagle a lion
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Oh you think there is no Yoruba at all in Igboland lol, I live in Enugu go to Mgbemene market, at the part where they sell spiritual items, Yorubas dominate that line, I know so many Yorubas living here so don't think your people are not being accommodated somewhere else, I had told you that Lagos is no sign of your being accommodating but a sign of a formal capital territory which your heartless nature is making life a living hell.

I had told you about your double standards and treachery in your saying you were non allied in the Nigerian Biafran war yet your land continued being the capital were war was waged against Igbos for three years, not in word nor in action did you give the Nigerian government quite, like I said it is your right to fight in either part of the war but come out clean and say I fought by Nigeria as Nigerians you don't tell us of your neutrality when your land was used to wage the war.

I had told you about the economic sabotage where Awo stole our money and gave everyone 20 pounds, I had told you about the food blockade, what more do you need treacherous people.

Are these not facts, stop lying about your neutrality first you had the right to defend the country you don't need to be ashamed of that just own up up to it.

You have no point here. Ojukwu was allowed to secede with his 5 states. Nobody send his ass after his Biafra declaration until he started attacking neutral grounds. And you must be stupid to have expected the country which you were fighting against to feed your people and despite it all, it was still your accursed Ojukwu and his armies who were feeding fat on the food relief sent by Awolowo. Awolowo did all to save you lunatics. That's why Ojukwu had always opined that Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had because he knew what Awolowo did. Awolowo could have left you people to your misery considering how Igbos treated him yet he helped. I guess he couldn't close his eyes to the Igbo civilians dying around him. Even Ojukwu knew that he wouldn't do the same if he was in Awolowo's shoes.

What economic sabotage? You people dey ment or what? Your foooolish ancestors had given their Nigerian pounds to Ojukwu in exchange for worthless Biafra pounds that's no use in Nigeria. Your money weren't with Nigerians but with Ojukwu for crying out loud! You dey ment? Yet Awolowo was still magnanimous enough to exchange your ancestors' worthless pounds for Nigerian pounds. Despite that, you had the audacity to scream blue murder? You keep money for Nigeria's or Awolowo'z hand? Your brain dey ment? Your ancestors' money was with Ojukwu, not with Awolowo! You're really maaad!

Awolowo was the one who reinstated you dingbats back into Nigeria. Do you know how much was 20£ back then? It was a lot. Nigerian shouldn't have even offered you any money sef cos they're not supposed to go bankrupt over you people's foolishness yet Awolowo still made it a point to integrate Igbos back into Nigeria and supported them. Sometimes, it's not good to do good, especially to narcissistic self entitled ungrateful treacherous people such as the Igbos.

And I repeat all your prominent leaders schooled in western region as at back then. You Igbos loitered everywhere in the south western region and even make your money in our region!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You have no point here. Ojukwu was allowed to secede with his 5 states. Nobody send his ass after his Biafra declaration until he started attacking neutral grounds. And you must be stupid to have expected the country which you were fighting against to feed your people and despite it all, it was still your accursed Ojukwu and his armies who were feeding fat on the food relief sent by Awolowo. Awolowo did all to save you lunatics. That's why Ojukwu had always opined that Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had because he knew what Awolowo did. Awolowo could have left you people to your misery considering how Igbos treated him yet he helped. I guess he couldn't close his eyes to the Igbo civilians dying around him. Even Ojukwu knew that he wouldn't do the same if he was in Awolowo's shoes.

What economic sabotage? You people dey ment or what? Your foooolish ancestors had given their Nigerian pounds to Ojukwu in exchange for worthless Biafra pounds that's no use in Nigeria. Your money weren't with Nigerians but with Ojukwu for crying out loud! You dey ment? Yet Awolowo was still magnanimous enough to exchange your ancestors' worthless pounds for Nigerian pounds. Despite that, you had the audacity to scream blue murder? You keep money for Nigeria's or Awolowo'z hand? Your brain dey ment? Your ancestors' money was with Ojukwu, not with Awolowo! You're really maaad!

Awolowo was the one who reinstated you dingbats back into Nigeria. Do you know how much was 20£ back then? It was a lot. Nigerian shouldn't have even offered you any money sef cos they're not supposed to go bankrupt over you people's foolishness yet Awolowo still made it a point to integrate Igbos back into Nigeria and supported them. Sometimes, it's not good to do good, especially to narcissistic self entitled ungrateful treacherous people such as the Igbos.

And I repeat all your prominent leaders schooled in western region as at back then. You Igbos loitered everywhere in the south western region and even make your money in our region!
Chei YORUBA lol, just look at the way you treachery is smelling everywhere lol, Ojukwu was allowed to go with 5 south East state chei lol, if you were arguing with some novices these are the lies you dish out and call facts, first there was no South East, but Eastern Region lol, if Nigeria wanted Ojukwu to go with South East despite there being no South East then, why didn't Nigeria stop fighting when Onitsha and Nsukka fell, why didn't they stop when it moved the capital to Okigwe lol.

Hey ee, guy you dey get conscience at all as you are dishing out these your lies, so you mean all Igbos withdrew their money from the Nigerian banks before the war lol, chai bros dey lie small small na.

Are you serious, chei Mr. Traitor, I dey feel you, my guy are you sitting behind a lie making machine, so you mean Awolowo gave the Igbos free 20£ lol, you mean from where lol, Chei, really Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had lol, really, well fortunately Nigeria never had lol.

Awolowo could have left us to our mistery, We saw his part but thankfully today we had overcame, now what the Igbos are back in full force, what next for you, lol we already know your treacherous nature, just look at all the cheap lies you are dishing out. Jeez, I'm happy I know longer have any doubts about your true nature, I'm hoping however not all of your lots are like you.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Oblang(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Thank God you said acting, does acting like a lion make an eagle a lion

Yes it makes u and that's what u are. Begi begi for president. Don't go and play politics, dey there dey think say someone will hand it to u on a platter...
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Chei YORUBA lol, just look at the way you treachery is smelling everywhere lol, Ojukwu was allowed to go with 5 south East state chei lol, if you were arguing with some novices these are the lies you dish out and call facts, first there was no South East, but Eastern Region lol, if Nigeria wanted Ojukwu to go with South East despite there being no South East then, why didn't Nigeria stop fighting when Onitsha and Nsukka fell, why didn't they stop when it moved the capital to Okigwe lol.

Hey ee, guy you dey get conscience at all as you are dishing out these your lies, so you mean all Igbos withdrew their money from the Nigerian banks before the war lol, chai bros dey lie small small na.

Are you serious, chei Mr. Traitor, I dey feel you, my guy are you sitting behind a lie making machine, so you mean Awolowo gave the Igbos free 20£ lol, you mean from where lol, Chei, really Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had lol, really, well fortunately Nigeria never had lol.

Awolowo could have left us to our mistery, We saw his part but thankfully today we had overcame, now what the Igbos are back in full force, what next for you, lol we already know your treacherous nature, just look at all the cheap lies you are dishing out. Jeez, I'm happy I know longer have any doubts about your true nature, I'm hoping however not all of your lots are like you.

Because Ojukwu killed Nigeria armies. Did you know thousands of soldiers that drowned in River Niger? Did you know Murtala's Etsako relatives were among those killed by Ojukwu armies during his Midwest invasion? It's stupid of you to have expected Nigeria not to fight back and avenge after your atrocities. And I repeat, no one minded Ojukwu with his 5 Eastern states until he started attacking neutral grounds.

Don't get it twisted, Awolowo protected his people against you selfish greedy treacherous lunaticsss however in the process, he still had pity while the northern had wanted to wipe out you vile fools. If not for Awolowo, you people would have been wiped out by hunger. Yeye dey smell. And go ask your money from your accursed Ojukwu in the grave. You didn't keep money in Awolowo's hands. You dey ment!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Because Ojukwu killed Nigeria armies. Did you know thousands of soldiers that drowned in River Niger? Did you know Murtala's Etsako relatives were among those killed by Ojukwu armies during his Midwest invasion? It's stupid of you to have expected Nigeria not to fight back and avenge after your atrocities. And I repeat, no one minded Ojukwu with his 5 Eastern states until he started attacking neutral grounds.

Don't get it twisted, Awolowo protected his people against you selfish greedy treacherous lunaticsss however in the process, he still had pity while the northern had wanted to wipe out you vile fools. If not for Awolowo, you people would have been wiped out by hunger. Yeye dey smell. And go ask your money from your accursed Ojukwu in the grave. You didn't keep money in Awolowo's hands. You dey ment!
Awolowo was same with the North and I keep telling you there was no South East check your lies please, there was Eastern region and Ojukwu declared Biafra not declare wars, I had told you there is no shame in fighting as Nigeria just come out clean and say you fought for what you believe in these your lies paints more of your nature, you fought us, then saved us, you blockaded us and gave us food Wow what a treacherous analogy
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Awolowo was same with the North and I keep telling you there was no South East check your lies please, there was Eastern region and Ojukwu declared Biafra not declare wars, I had told you there is no shame in fighting as Nigeria just come out clean and say you fought for what you believe in these your lies paints more of your nature, you fought us, then saved us, you blockaded us and gave us food Wow what a treacherous analogy

When I said 5 eastern States, I mean the states remaining after Akwa-cross, Ikwere, Ijaw had separated. No one minded Ojukwu until his invasion into the neutral grounds. He did that because he was greedy, selfish and sneaky. If he had moved with these eastern states, he would have succeeded with his secession. It was his greediness, selfishness and treacherousness that ruined him and his Biafra dream.

And I repeat Awolowo protected his people from you lunaticsss. Awolowo had every right to stand and protect his people which was what he did and despite it all, he still found a way to protect you ungrateful slimy elements while Ojukwu ran away to Abidjan. Even Azikiwe and Achebe couldn't be found. None of your political leaders offered to help except Awolowo. No wonder Ojukwu said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

When I said 5 eastern States, I mean the states remaining after Akwa-cross, Ikwere, Ijaw had separated. No one minded Ojukwu until his invasion into the neutral grounds. He did that because he was greedy, selfish and sneaky. If he had moved with these eastern states, he would have succeeded with his secession. It was his greediness, selfishness and treacherousness that ruined him and his Biafra dream.

And I repeat Awolowo protected his people from you lunaticsss. Awolowo had every right to stand and protect his people which was what he did and despite it all, he still found a way to protect you ungrateful slimy elements while Ojukwu ran away to Abidjan. Even Azikiwe and Achebe couldn't be found. None of your political leaders offered to help except Awolowo. No wonder Ojukwu said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had.
Five Eastern state really there was no five Eastern state so argue as it is, who created the state when the East did not recognise the Gowon government as at then, so who separated the East
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Five Eastern state really there was no five Eastern state so argue as it is, who created the state when the East did not recognise the Gowon government as at then, so who separated the East

Well, the Akwa-cross, Ikwere, Ijaws didn't want to be part of you. They had every right to. Just as you wanted independence, they also had the right to want their own independence.

One thing is you can't accept something you want for others and you can't take 1/3 of what you dish out. The most annoying thing is your ungrateful tendencies after anyone helps you out. You always have this sense of entitlement & narcissism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / PDP Takes Rally To Kafin Hausa LGA, Jigawa State (Video) / Ikeyman Viewin Benin Rep!! yoruba if serious should merge with igbos! its up 2 u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.