Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 (7587 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Easternblood: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
you mean between Igbo and Fulani?
Lol, but your lord and savior, the cocaine sniffing mongrel Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Our warfare skill is physical, technological, spiritual, mental, mathematical, methodological and more, forget about yesterday you can bear me witness that unless the federal army, no tribe in Nigeria is capable of beating the Igbos at a real war thats however if you will be sincere about that, unless Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa, Ijaw, Benin, Igala, Efik, Ibibio, Idoma, Tiv Uhobo, no other single tribe has both the numerical and logistic capacity to really impact Igbo land in war.

Our Geography is unique, we have superior modern experience, weapons and intelligence. We have air superiority and we have naval advantages as you can only enter Igbo land by sea through our rivers which will be heavily manned from the entry point while we can load and drop of at your heart land at Ondo, lagos etc.

However I know that a war with the Yorubas will ensure in a mutual destruction but war is not about winning so technically you guys will loose more fighting with us, it will take you months to really break into Igboland and this time, Nsukka will be heavily manned and the defense will start from Igbanke.

The question is why would we fight wars with the Oduduwan, even if you are another country, the worst that can happen is for us to try to annex Itsekiri which we would not wish to do, or we sailing provocatively through your waters or flying into your airspace these things are not enough to go to war, same is applicable to Arewa, if they killed our citizen on their usual guise of Islam, we will retaliate but it will be more of an expendition the kind Isreal have with Gaza, just a few air raid and destruction of critical infrastructure etc. And let then be until their madness resumes again.

And we will let Itsekiri be until they make the costly mistake of trying to grant you guys a base then, we might as well start from them.

As for a war with the Fulanis, the navy will not be so useful as the most war will be on land but we still have air Superiority, and we will pound them from air like they had never seen.

How many airlines do they have Biafra was notorious for converting passenger jets to fighter jets and with the numbers of private jets and functional airports we have, you should bear me witness those are airforce bases in the making.

If we are fighting with the Ijaws, their navy will only be playing the defense while we be playing the attacks for one thing they will hardly be able to break the defense into into Igbo land through the rivers, mutually shared cities like PH, Opobo and Bonny will burn and we will still have air Superiority and land Superiority.

We can't go to war with terrorists herdsmen having AK47 rifles, we will however thank them for donating bodies for our laboratories as we will make the remains of terrorists available to our scientists for the purpose of science.

Stop hyping the Fulanis, all I see in them is terrorism and we will fight it in their land using the instruments of the Nigerian state and sending our men to fight in the North that's how to fight terrorism, you don't fight those demons in your lands.

You're stuuupiidd! Why would you try to annex itsekiri? What give you the audacity? Are you any different from the Fulani you're wailing about? Same thing your greedy ojukwu tried to do and got plummeted because of it. Try your greedy nonsense once again and you will be treated in the language you understand! You dey ment.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You're stuuupiidd! Why would you try to annex itsekiri? What give you the audacity? Are you any different from the Fulani you're wailing about? Same thing your greedy ojukwu tried to do and got plummeted because of it. Try your greedy nonsense once again and you will be treated in the language you understand! You dey ment.
Do you have problem with understanding, I said we have no intention to annex Itsekiri so we have little to no chances of deep confrontation with the Yorubas, however in the chances of any conflict with the Yorubas and Itsekiri desides to grant them a base, we will launch offensive on them, remember Ojukwu fought the whole Nigeria which is careless by the way, I'm talking about fighting Yorubas, Fulani, Hausa or Ijaw in a tribal war.

Meanwhile, Yorubas are not the enemy of the Igbos, unless you decide to make us your enemy, same applies to Fulanis.

However hopefully Nigeria remains as one, becuase if Nigeria divides, AlaIgbo Republic Navy, will sail to your waters, and our airforce will provocatively fly into your airspace just to peace you off and remind you of who the boss shall be.

As for Arewa, if they Bleep up post Nigeria they collect sanctions or air raid, Sokoto go confirm, we are Igbos if we must strike we leave Nothing to fate.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Do you have problem with understanding, I said we have no intention to annex Itsekiri so we have little to no chances of deep confrontation with the Yorubas, however in the chances of any conflict with the Yorubas and Itsekiri desides to grant them a base, we will launch offensive on them, remember Ojukwu fought the whole Nigeria which is careless by the way, I'm talking about fighting Yorubas, Fulani, Hausa or Ijaw in a tribal war.

Meanwhile, Yorubas are not the enemy of the Igbos, unless you decide to make us your enemy, same applies to Fulanis.

However hopefully Nigeria remains as one, becuase if Nigeria divides, AlaIgbo Republic Navy, will sail to your waters, and our airforce will provocatively fly into your airspace just to peace you off and remind you of who the boss shall be.

As for Arewa, if they Bleep up post Nigeria they collect sanctions or air raid, Sokoto go confirm, we are Igbos if we must strike we leave Nothing to fate.

You remain stuuuupid! You alluded to it in your write up and that was exactly what you loseeeers tried doing in the 60's until you were plummelled. Try your greedy rubbish again and see. Bunch of greeedy land grabbing loseeeers. How are you different from the Fulani. Bunch of thieves.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You remain stuuuupid! You alluded to it in your write up and that was exactly what you loseeeers tried doing in the 60's until you were plummelled. Try your greedy rubbish and see. Bunch of greeedy land grabbing loseeeers. How are you different from the Fulani. Bunch of thieves.
My dear, you are talking about generations apart, I have told you, we want a Republic of only Igbos post Nigeria where Igbo language shall be the official language, bring Itsekiri to trying to Anex her will spoil the fun, why don't you get that fact.

We don't want Itsekiri, all I'm saying is a small point of contact between Yorubas and Igbos, apart from Itsekiri, we don't have any part of Yorubaland close that the point, Benin is independent of the general Yoruba umbrella so if we got issues with Benin we settle it people yo peop6
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

My dear, you are talking about generations apart, I have told you, we want a Republic of only Igbos post Nigeria where Igbo language shall be the official language, bring Itsekiri to trying to Anex her will spoil the fun, why don't you get that fact.

We don't want Itsekiri, all I'm saying is a small point of contact between Yorubas and Igbos, apart from Itsekiri, we don't have any part of Yorubaland close that the point, Benin is independent of the general Yoruba umbrella so if we got issues with Benin we settle it people yo peop6

You alluded to such hope! It's something you had tried doing before. Anyway, I don warn you. Try any greedy moves and see! Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You alluded to such hope! It's something you had tried doing before. Anyway, I don warn you. Try any greedy moves and see! Yeye dey smell.
Lol some of you Yorubas are not tactical at all, here you are inciting an Igbo man to annex Itsekiri, when you are yet to get back Kwara from Fulani, a minority group lol,.

Please Igbos don't want Itsekiri, they will eventually make us weak if we are in the same country post Nigeria as their allegiance is with the Yorubas besides that will not be good for our immigration as we might opt for walls in our borders.

So please we don't need Itsekiri, concentrate on winning back Kwara don't give tactical Yorubas war on many front by daring the Igbos to annex Itsekiri.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol some of you Yorubas are not tactical at all, here you are inciting an Igbo man to annex Itsekiri, when you are yet to get back Kwara from Fulani, a minority group lol,.

Please Igbos don't want Itsekiri, they will eventually make us weak if we are in the same country post Nigeria as their allegiance is with the Yorubas besides that will not be good for our immigration as we might opt for walls in our borders.

So please we don't need Itsekiri, concentrate on winning back Kwara don't give tactical Yorubas war on many front by daring the Igbos to annex Itsekiri.

Get your dumb brain From where you laid it. First, Kwara is a state and not the ilorin town which you're alluding. Secondly , the people of ilorin are Yorubas. Get that sunk into your skull.

And I repeat any attempt of you thieves to annex any land will be met with your carcass! So don't even have the hope let alone try it. Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

Get your dumb brain From where you laid it. First, Kwara is a state and not the ilorin town which you're alluding. Secondly , the people of ilorin are Yorubas. Get that sunk into your skull.

And I repeat any attempt of you thieves to annex any land will be met with your carcass! So don't even have the hope let alone try it. Yeye dey smell.
Ilorin now belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto, maybe the Yorubas there are migrant and subject of Emir of Ilorin, lol , Ilorin is the capital of Kwara state, and the biggest city in Kwara lol, so fight to get Ilorin back before inciting Igbos to Annex Itsekiri lol.

Maybe when you get Ilorin back we can see a challenger for now, you are in the ranks of Nomadic Fulani, lol,
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Ilorin now belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto, maybe the Yorubas there are migrant and subject of Emir of Ilorin, lol , Ilorin is the capital of Kwara state, and the biggest city in Kwara lol, so fight to get Ilorin back before inciting Igbos to Annex Itsekiri lol.

Maybe when you get Ilorin back we can see a challenger for now, you are in the ranks of Nomadic Fulani, lol,

In your dumb head you mean. The cities in other states that surround ilorin aren't even Fulani communities. Go to ilorin and tell them their land belong to Fulani, if you won't be beheaded. Anyway, I don warn you. Try shit and see shit.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

In your dumb head you mean. The cities in other states that surround ilorin aren't even Fulani communities. Go to ilorin and tell them their land belong to Fulani, if you won't be beheaded. Anyway, I don warn you. Try shit and see shit.
Why would I tell them when the Emir of Ilorin is there for all to see lol, as for making threats to my life lol, I laugh in the face of danger, but far from that even a single stand of hair falling off my body as a result of any form of attack from your people, even your generations yet unborn will feel the heat.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Why would I tell them when the Emir of Ilorin is there for all to see lol, as for making threats to my life lol, I laugh in the face of danger, but far from that even a single stand of hair falling off my body as a result of any form of attack from your people, even your generations yet unborn will feel the heat.

Lol, the same way your accursed biafra men chestbeated while trying to annex people's land. Bunch of thieves. You're only telling us you're no different from the Fulanis. Anyway, I don warn you. emir of ilorin? Emir that's more or less useless! Who's the governor of Kwara? He's from Ilorin you know! Go to ilorin and tell thy their land belongs to Fulani if you won't be beheaded.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

Lol, the same way your accursed biafra men chestbeated while trying to annex people's land. Bunch of thieves. You're only telling us you're no different from the Fulanis. Anyway, I don warn you. emir of ilorin? Emir that's more or less useless! Who's the governor of Kwara? He came from ilorin you know! Go to ilorin and tell thy their land belong to Fulani if you won't be beheaded.
I will not continue to argue with you, I had told told you, until there is no Emir of Ilorin then until then Ilorin is a Fulani territory, the Yorubas in Ilorin are subject to the Fulanis just like Hausa land is to Fulanis, you keep bringing past generations as if your past generations were super heroes, was it not your past generation that lost Ilorin, please depose the Emir of Ilorin first before inciting Igbos to Annex Itsekiri, which I have told you it is easier and much profitable for Igbos to annex Lagos than annex Itsekiri.

I had told you lagos is not Igbo land and same with Itsekiri which should tell you Igbos have nothing much to fight with Yorubas unless however if you attack us or attack our people residing in the west, their businesses or other properties then we will understand that it is time to run it one on one with you guys apart from that whatever issues you got with Fulanis is not our business and we have bo problem with Fulani as people, we got problem with their terrorists, we also got no problem with Yorubas as a people but we got problems with their hoodlums
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

I will not continue to argue with you, I had told told you, until there is no Emir of Ilorin then until then Ilorin is a Fulani territory, the Yorubas in Ilorin are subject to the Fulanis just like Hausa land is to Fulanis, you keep bringing past generations as if your past generations were super heroes, was it not your past generation that lost Ilorin, please depose the Emir of Ilorin first before inciting Igbos to Annex Itsekiri, which I have told you it is easier and much profitable for Igbos to annex Lagos than annex Itsekiri.

I had told you lagos is not Igbo land and same with Itsekiri which should tell you Igbos have nothing much to fight with Yorubas unless however if you attack us or attack our people residing in the west, their businesses or other properties then we will understand that it is time to run it one on one with you guys apart from that whatever issues you got with Fulanis is not our business and we have bo problem with Fulani as people, we got problem with their terrorists, we also got no problem with Yorubas as a people but we got problems with their hoodlums

The emir of ilorin is of no use. As a matter of fact it was ilorin folks who appointed the first emir while they dethroned afonja. That was why afonja cursed them. If they wanna remove the emir, they know what to do. Meanwhile, Just go there and tell them their land belongs to Fulani if you will leave there alive. I repeat dont even build up hope of annexing anyone's land let alone try it, if you don't want your carcass to swim. Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

The emir of ilorin is of no use. As a matter of fact it was ilorin folks who appointed the first emir while they dethroned afonja. That was why afonja cursed them. If they wanna remove the emir, they know what to do. Meanwhile, Just go there and tell them their land belongs to Fulani if you will leave there alive. I repeat dont even build up hope of annexing anyone's land let alone try it, if you don't want your carcass to swim. Yeye dey smell.
I had told you, I should better be thinking about unifying my territories than annex another territory, with Nigeria still intact no one can annex a territory but you can unify a common peoples, we don't have distinct standing army unless an all out war, we can't think of annexing a territory and we can only chose the war option to existential threats like in 1966.

But if we are are a Republic why would we want Itsekiri of all people, they are not related to us neither is their worldview similar to ours, I don't know your paranoia, no reasonable Igbo man wants Itsekiri, instead of going for Itsekiri we would eventually go for Bonny, Igbo language is what majority there speaks and there is significant amount of similarities but even at that we would only demand a referendum there and if they comply there will be no need to go offensive.

Please we have other things to worry about, Itsekiri had never occurred to majority of Igbos, we would work to unify with our brothers across the Niger than care about Itsekiri like I had told you the only way we will remember Itsekiri is if we by any means have issues with Yorubas and Itsekiri gives than a Military base, that's when we will launch our offensive there but if they remain neutral then they will have no issue.

You might think that your threats moves anyone, Fulani annexed you, you did nothing, they killed Abiola yoi did nothing, they killed Fajuyi you did nothing, na mouth una get you can't even dare touch me if at all I have such intention to annex any of your territories.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

I had told you, I should better be thinking about unifying my territories than annex another territory, with Nigeria still intact no one can annex a territory but you can unify a common peoples, we don't have distinct standing army unless an all out war, we can't think of annexing a territory and we can only chose the war option to existential threats like in 1966.

But if we are are a Republic why would we want Itsekiri of all people, they are not related to us neither is their worldview similar to ours, I don't know your paranoia, no reasonable Igbo man wants Itsekiri, instead of going for Itsekiri we would eventually go for Bonny, Igbo language is what majority there speaks and there is significant amount of similarities but even at that we would only demand a referendum there and if they comply there will be no need to go offensive.

Please we have other things to worry about, Itsekiri had never occurred to majority of Igbos, we would work to unify with our brothers across the Niger than care about Itsekiri like I had told you the only way we will remember Itsekiri is if we by any means have issues with Yorubas and Itsekiri gives than a Military base, that's when we will launch our offensive there but if they remain neutral then they will have no issue.

You might think that your threats moves anyone, Fulani annexed you, you did nothing, they killed Abiola yoi did nothing, they killed Fajuyi you did nothing, na mouth una get you can't even dare touch me if at all I have such intention to annex any of your territories.

But you alluded to such hope. No be today you don dey do am na. E don tey.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

But you alluded to such hope. No be today you don dey do am na. E don tey.
I was born in 1995, I'm not responsible for the choices of my parents, Biafra was for my parents, AlaIgbo Republic is for me and my generation, get it straight would America ever annex Mexico, or Nigeria Annex Niger, Annexation is about values, Itsekiri might be valuable but not valuable to us, like my parents that fought for Biafra, I had come of age to realise Nigeria is better for me and if Nigeria seize to exist AlaIgbo Republic is better than Biafra becuase there won't be tension and our wealth could be used judiciously without senseless accusation of dominion.

An Igbo country is what we want and we won't spoil the fun by adding Itsekiri, the closest they can be is a protectorate.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

I was born in 1995, I'm not responsible for the choices of my parents, Biafra was for my parents, AlaIgbo Republic is for me and my generation, get it straight would America ever annex Mexico, or Nigeria Annex Niger, Annexation is about values, Itsekiri might be valuable but not valuable to us, like my parents that fought for Biafra, I had come of age to realise Nigeria is better for me and if Nigeria seize to exist AlaIgbo Republic is better than Biafra becuase there won't be tension and our wealth could be used judiciously without senseless accusation of dominion.

An Igbo country is what we want and we won't spoil the fun by adding Itsekiri, the closest they can be is a protectorate.

You alluded to such hope! I'm only giving you a warning not to tow the path of your greedy ancestors.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You alluded to such hope! I'm only giving you a warning not to tow the path of your greedy ancestors.
Why do you keep on saying I alluded to such hope, for us to Annex Itsekiri, we will have to Annex Isoko, Some part of Ijaw etc. We don't want your people stop inciting us to annex you, I think the attachee by force you had always tagged us with I hope you are trying to think your reverse psychology can work on me lol, Itsekiri, Isoko, and more will add no values to us, what will they bring to the table, market, ?, international airport, University, Mega city that we don't already have, lol, I think you feel like AlaIgbo is ready to inherit burden lol.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Why do you keep on saying I alluded to such hope, for us to Annex Itsekiri, we will have to Annex Isoko, Some part of Ijaw etc. We don't want your people stop inciting us to annex you, I think the attachee by force you had always tagged us with I hope you are trying to think your reverse psychology can work on me lol, Itsekiri, Isoko, and more will add no values to us, what will they bring to the table, market, ?, international airport, University, Mega city that we don't already have, lol, I think you feel like AlaIgbo is ready to inherit burden lol.

You alluded to it. They have nothing yet your ojukwu tried annexing them in the 60's? Anyway, I don talk my own.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You alluded to it. They have nothing yet your ojukwu tried annexing them in the 60's? Anyway, I don talk my own.
Our Ojukwu fought flying Eastern Region Flag, lol you wish we want them, we will just take back our Asaba with international airport, our PH too lol, Itsekiri, Isoko, Ijaw, and the rest can find their destiny from there on, don't feel too important, Warri is not even wholly owned by Itsekiri so why would we intend to annex her, do you know how many territories we have to cross before we reach Itsekiri lol.

Abeg we don't want Itsekiri soon sef we will begin to decongest Lagos you think Igbos are stupid, we will spend our money to develop our DOT lol, abeg don't give us a task to inherit territories with virtually no development, we will prefer to work together in a bilateral level with Ibom Republic and Maybe Cross River the Rest depends on which gives us better deals, you know we are a business people lol.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

Our Ojukwu fought flying Eastern Region Flag, lol you wish we want them, we will just take back our Asaba with international airport, our PH too lol, Itsekiri, Isoko, Ijaw, and the rest can find their destiny from there on, don't feel too important, Warri is not even wholly owned by Itsekiri so why would we intend to annex her, do you know how many territories we have to cross before we reach Itsekiri lol.

Abeg we don't want Itsekiri soon sef we will begin to decongest Lagos you think Igbos are stupid, we will spend our money to develop our DOT lol, abeg don't give us a task to inherit territories with virtually no development, we will prefer to work together in a bilateral level with Ibom Republic and Maybe Cross River the Rest depends on which gives us better deals, you know we are a business people lol.

You dunno what you're saying! Was the Midwest part of eastern region? You dey ment? Your Ojukwu had even invaded Ore. Anyway, try shit and see shit!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You dunno what you're saying! Was the Midwest part of eastern region? You dey ment? Your Ojukwu had even invaded Ore. Anyway, try shit and see shit!
You are not as smart as I thought after all, Ojukwu was fighting with Nigeria and the capital of Nigeria was in Lagos, which other road could he have used to reach Lagos.

I no longer wonder why minority Fulanis have managed to annex Ilorin and you could do nothing, Zero tact and logic.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not as smart as I thought after all, Ojukwu was fighting with Nigeria and the capital of Nigeria was in Lagos, which other road could he have used to reach Lagos.

I no longer wonder why minority Fulanis have managed to annex Ilorin and you could do nothing, Zero tact and logic.

By attacking the midwest and ore, bah? Ojukwu had even disposed the said governor of the Midwest, attacked the people and the central bank. You must be ment!

Beside, When Korean had wanted the Japanese off, were they marching to Japan?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

By attacking the midwest and ore, bah? Ojukwu had even disposed the said governor of the Midwest, attacked the people and the central bank. You must be ment!

Beside, When Korean had wanted the Japanese off, were they marching to Japan?
So wait you just expect him to drive through to Lagos, lol was Midwest not Nigerian territory, central bank of where, why won't he depose the Nigerian governor lol, go take a lesson on warfare, it was a civil war, Japan and Korea are two sovereigns, you Yorubas should better not think of attacking or avenging Fulanis, you need a long class in warfare, I'm personally however happy that we lost that war becuase emotions aside, Biafra is just a mini Nigeria.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

So wait you just expect him to drive through to Lagos, lol was Midwest not Nigerian territory, central bank of where, why won't he depose the Nigerian governor lol, go take a lesson on warfare, it was a civil war, Japan and Korea are two sovereigns, you Yorubas should better not think of attacking or avenging Fulanis, you need a long class in warfare, I'm personally however happy that we lost that war becuase emotions aside, Biafra is just a mini Nigeria.

You ain't making sense! What gave your greedy Ojukwu the impetus to invade and attack the Midwest and Ore? Na ment?

Funny enough at the time your greedy Ojukwu declared Biafra, nobody bothered about him until he invaded & attacked the Midwest and Ore. Just try any shit again. Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

You ain't making sense! What gave your greedy Ojukwu the impetus to invade and attack the Midwest and Ore? Na ment?

Funny enough at the time your greedy Ojukwu declared Biafra, nobody bothered about him until he invaded & attacked the Midwest and Ore. Just try any shit again. Yeye dey smell.
To cut the long story short, if at all there is another Biafran war and I'm in any way of impact, I will overrun midwest and middle belt while air raiding Sokoto, Lagos and Ibadan, fortunately we lose again becuase we owns Nigeria but you will see serious damages, within such a short time, you know nothing about war, please keep waiting to win Fulanis in Yorubaland, just don't take the war to them which is what Ojukwu tried to do. Anyway Biafra is long gone and today we are happy Nigerians
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

To cut the long story short, if at all there is another Biafran war and I'm in any way of impact, I will overrun midwest and middle belt while air raiding Sokoto, Lagos and Ibadan, fortunately we lose again becuase we owns Nigeria but you will see serious damages, within such a short time, you know nothing about war, please keep waiting to win Fulanis in Yorubaland, just don't take the war to them which is what Ojukwu tried to do. Anyway Biafra is long gone and today we are happy Nigerians

And another 3mil will roll. You can't attack the hornet nest yet cry victim when your poison is dished out to you. You wanna say you lack emotional intelligence, bah? Your carcass will swim. Ode
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

And another 3mil will roll. You can't attack the hornet nest yet cry victim when your poison is dished out to you. You wanna say you lack emotional intelligence, bah? Your carcass will swim. Ode
I'm just having fun here, lol, the case today is not about Biafra, time had changed my friend lol, like I maintained from the beginning, we owns Nigeria and we are not going to war with our country, that's why we have mandates, so figure out your ways with Fulanis while we concentrate on making AlaIgbo great it is simple, however we are quite ready to put any tribal people in their place be them terrorists or however they wish to appear as, we don't have time, we are Igbo people and we mean business, and as far as you don't threaten us we good please focus on solving the problems of your people while I focus on mines, however you put it like I made you understand, as a Tribe both Yoruba and Fulani are our friends.

Having said that, I hope that one day we put the past war behind us and continue our civilisation, whatever issues you got with anyone is very little of a concern to us, Nigeria is battling terrorism, AlaIgbo will treat Fulani terrorists as terrorists but will protect their innocence, same hand of stewardship will be extended to Yorubas, however I don't know your place in the scheme of things in Yorubaland, but on my own capacity I can tell you that AlaIgbo will not have any serious diplomatic relationship with Fulani and Yorubas until every grey areas are cleared, I don't think at this point there is still needs for us to keep arguing.

I had cleared you that there is nothing in Yorubaland that we wish to take aside business and economic pursuits and prosperity which even our host communities benefits from, if you have any more concern you may voice it out so I know what exactly is your issue, like I had told you I can't be responsible for the choices of my parents and my policies does not include annexation of liability territories that are unconnected to Igbos, now that I had made myself clear, I think we should put the argument behind.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm just having fun here, lol, the case today is not about Biafra, time had changed my friend lol, like I maintained from the beginning, we owns Nigeria and we are not going to war with our country, that's why we have mandates, so figure out your ways with Fulanis while we concentrate on making AlaIgbo great it is simple, however we are quite ready to put any tribal people in their place be them terrorists or however they wish to appear as, we don't have time, we are Igbo people and we mean business, and as far as you don't threaten us we good please focus on solving the problems of your people while I focus on mines, however you put it like I made you understand, as a Tribe both Yoruba and Fulani are our friends.

Having said that, I hope that one day we put the past war behind us and continue our civilisation, whatever issues you got with anyone is very little of a concern to us, Nigeria is battling terrorism, AlaIgbo will treat Fulani terrorists as terrorists but will protect their innocence, same hand of stewardship will be extended to Yorubas, however I don't know your place in the scheme of things in Yorubaland, but on my own capacity I can tell you that AlaIgbo will not have any serious diplomatic relationship with Fulani and Yorubas until every grey areas are cleared, I don't think at this point there is still needs for us to keep arguing.

I had cleared you that there is nothing in Yorubaland that we wish to take aside business and economic pursuits and prosperity which even our host communities benefits from, if you have any more concern you may voice it out so I know what exactly is your issue, like I had told you I can't be responsible for the choices of my parents and my policies does not include annexation of liability territories that are unconnected to Igbos, now that I had made myself clear, I think we should put the argument behind.

What Fulani? Same Fulani who are dealing with you in Ebonyi, IMO etc, bah? The Fulani are having field days because of Buhari who's in power. Meanwhile I won't tolerate your foolery & manipulative/sneaky attempt to come at Yoruba unprovoked! You dey ment?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
KGD10:

What Fulani? Same Fulani who are dealing with you in Ebonyi, IMO etc, bah? The Fulani are having field days because of Buhari who's in power. Meanwhile I won't tolerate your foolery & manipulative/sneaky attempt to come at Yoruba unprovoked! You dey ment?
They are Terrorist Fulani and we will deal with them on counter terrorism ground and we will donate their bodies to science, no apologies but we can't command an indiscriminate strike against the entire Fulanis.

Boko haram had killed Igbos but we can't launch a war against the entire Kanuris that's what I'm saying, we will send Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen to Allah for their persecution but we are not at war with the entire Fulanis.

As for Yorubas like I had said they are our friends but there must be limit to it, we can't unite to fight the Fulanis when it is clear the Fulani in Igboland are terrorists while the Fulanis in the West are terrorists/Warriors/Invaders, our diplomatic relationship between the Yorubas and Fulanis must be skeptical until we quite understand the situation, nobody wish to be cought in a war between two determined enemies.

This generation of Igbos is different from Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, we won't play a major role in a battle that will only have minor effect on us lol.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlexBells:

They are Terrorist Fulani and we will deal with them on counter terrorism ground and we will donate their bodies to science, no apologies but we can't command an indiscriminate strike against the entire Fulanis.

Boko haram had killed Igbos but we can't launch a war against the entire Kanuris that's what I'm saying, we will send Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen to Allah for their persecution but we are not at war with the entire Fulanis.

As for Yorubas like I had said they are our friends but there must be limit to it, we can't unite to fight the Fulanis when it is clear the Fulani in Igboland are terrorists while the Fulanis in the West are terrorists/Warriors/Invaders, our diplomatic relationship between the Yorubas and Fulanis must be skeptical until we quite understand the situation, nobody wish to be cought in a war between two determined enemies.

This generation of Igbos is different from Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, we won't play a major role in a battle that will only have minor effect on us lol.

Friends kee you there. All through your thread, you've been throwing useless shade at Yoruba unprovoked. You dey ment! Manipulative sneaky ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Governor El-Rufai Visits IGP, Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.