Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 (7594 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 3:57am On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Friends kee you there. All through your thread, you've been throwing useless shade at Yoruba unprovoked. You dey ment! Manipulative sneaky ode.
Ofcourse at some point I got to see Yoruba as our rival so I will not pretend about that but even in rivalry there shall be respect and friendship, that we are friends doesn't mean I should cede 2023 presidency to you, ofcourse we will try within our own capacity to win then if we lose we lose honorably.

And don't think Yorubas have not provoked us, just like Fulanis had been provoking us, Yorubas had been provoking us not necessarily on tribal capacity but on individual capacity mostly but still at that, even in our rivalry we imbued sportsmanship, no apologies though.

Like the way you had been calling me names, abusing me and threatening me without understanding my position in Igbo society, that's not provocative to you. People like you will bring bad names and more to your nations then turn to blame others.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Ofcourse at some point I got to see Yoruba as our rival so I will not pretend about that but even in rivalry there shall be respect and friendship, that we are friends doesn't mean I should cede 2023 presidency to you, ofcourse we will try within our own capacity to win then if we lose we lose honorably.

And don't think Yorubas have not provoked us, just like Fulanis had been provoking us, Yorubas had been provoking us not necessarily on tribal capacity but on individual capacity mostly but still at that, even in our rivalry we imbued sportsmanship, no apologies though.

Like the way you had been calling me names, abusing me and threatening me without understanding my position in Igbo society, that's not provocative to you. People like you will bring bad names and more to your nations then turn to blame others.

You remain a fooool.. You started your Uselesss thread with the stupid shade in the first place. I saw everything from the beginning before I chipped in my opinion. You this manipulative sneaky dingbat!

How did Yoruba provoke you? You dey ment? Yoruba provoked you by having Ojukwu invading and attacking the midwest and ore, bah? Or by having Zik's truncation of Awolowo's secession movement? Or by having Zik making sneaky move to jail Awolowo? Or by having Zik subjugating the South while dining and on merry with his husband (the North)? Or by having Igbo killing our political leaders in their stupid Igbo coup? Or by having Ironsi truncating our only true federalism thereby sinking Nigeria into the shit hole we're in? Or by having you people on SW soil yet saying rubbish about us? Even if we don't say anything, the soil you're on will curse you. Ode.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You remain a fooool.. You started your Uselesss thread with the stupid shade in the first place. I saw everything from the beginning before I chipped in my opinion. You this manipulative sneaky dingbat!

How did Yoruba provoke you? You dey ment? Yoruba provoked you by having Ojukwu invading and attacking the midwest and ore, bah? Or by having Zik's truncation of Awolowo's secession movement? Or by having Zik making sneaky move to jail Awolowo? Or by having Zik subjugating the South while dining and on merry with his husband (the North)? Or by having Igbo killing our political leaders in their stupid Igbo coup? Or by having Ironsi truncating our only true federalism thereby sinking Nigeria into the shit hole we're in? Or by having you people on SW soil yet saying rubbish about us? Even if we don't say anything, the soil you're on will curse you. Ode.
I'm on Nigerian soil, AlaIgbo to be precise, so lol, and every Igbo in any part of Nigeria is in his fatherland and the worst you can do is foam in the mouth, talk is cheap anyway, I had told you that I can't talk on or hold anyone responsible for anything that happened before I was born then talk about recent provocation which I stated is individualistic and mostly championed by political fools and hooligans but still even the coup was Igbo coup because an Igbo lead it then these happens are Yoruba provocations against Igbo.

Take for instance Adeyinka's Grandson and his numerous threats and hate speech, take for Instance Tinubu throwing ethnic jabs asking if Evan the kidnapper was a herdsmen, take for instance your voting out Jonathan because he favoured Igbos, take for Instance Oba of Lagos threatening of Lagoon for people who did not vote APC, take for instance the accusation that Igbos burnt Lagos during endsars, My dear the attacks is overwhelming.

And we are just being patriotic and reserved not to have retaliated officially. You really entertain me lol.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm on Nigerian soil, AlaIgbo to be precise, so lol, and every Igbo in any part of Nigeria is in his fatherland and the worst you can do is foam in the mouth, talk is cheap anyway, I had told you that I can't talk on or hold anyone responsible for anything that happened before I was born then talk about recent provocation which I stated is individualistic and mostly championed by political fools and hooligans but still even the coup was Igbo coup because an Igbo lead it then these happens are Yoruba provocations against Igbo.

Take for instance Adeyinka's Grandson and his numerous threats and hate speech, take for Instance Tinubu throwing ethnic jabs asking if Evan the kidnapper was a herdsmen, take for instance your voting out Jonathan because he favoured Igbos, take for Instance Oba of Lagos threatening of Lagoon for people who did not vote APC, take for instance the accusation that Igbos burnt Lagos during endsars, My dear the attacks is overwhelming.

And we are just being patriotic and reserved not to have retaliated officially. You really entertain me lol.

Voting out the stupid backstabbing Jonathan whom Yorubas voted for in 2011 was a good thing by the Yorubas. The clannish Igbos were the ones who destroyed Jonathan's regime with their stupidity, tribalism and selfishness.

And yes, the Oba, Adeyinka, Tinubu etc have every right to put Igbos in their places. You can't come to our land yet continue to say rubbish about us? Una dey ment? Wasn't it Kanu Nnamdi who first started his rubbish on the Yorubas? You even had the nerves to have wanted to attack Tinubu? Una dey ment? Attack Tinubu for say Wetin happen? Na him dey govern you or na him be the president of Nigeria? You dey ment? I can see why you foooools don't want your Biafra after all. If you ain't attaching to the SS, you're attaching to the SW. Parasitic landlocked mofos! Worse is your stupidity, selfishness, sneakiness and vileness yet when your rubbish is returned back to you, you would start to scream blue murder and play the victim. Just like you're doing right now.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Voting out the stupid backstabbing Jonathan whom Yorubas voted for in 2011 was a good thing by the Yorubas. The clannish Igbos were the ones who destroyed Jonathan's regime with their stupidity, tribalism and selfishness.

And yes, the Oba, Tinubu etc have every right to put Igbos in their places. You can't come to our land yet continue to say rubbish about us? Una dey ment? You even had the nerves to have wanted to attack Tinubu? Una dey ment? Attack Tinubu for say Wetin happen? Na him dey govern you or na him be the president of Nigeria? You dey ment? I can see why you foooools don't want your Biafra after all. If you ain't attaching to the SS, you're attaching to the SW. Parasitic landlocked mofos! Worse is your stupidity, selfishness, sneakiness and vileness yet when your rubbish is returned back to you, you would start to scream blue murder and play the victim. Just like you're doing right now.
You are right about one thing, I don't know about the rest but I personally prefer Nigeria, having told you that you are contradicting your self, I thought you denied being provocative earlier lol, and now you justify Tinubu, Oba and everyone's provocation, well, Igbos are not your problem maybe you should channel it to the Fulanis, as for being landlocked, we are Nigerians today and bound by Nigerian coastlines, when Nigeria divides we will know better if AlaIgbo is landlocked or not, so chill about that one, it is not even in the worry list.

Having said that now you had proven your provocative nature against the peace loving Igbos but don't be surprised if we chose to retaliate some day, as for Tinubu I never mentioned anything about attacking him I said he provoked us by throwing ethnic jabs asking if Evan's is a herdsmen and we now believe that herdsmen are just common criminals so why the gang up against the Fulanis, since herdsmen are in the same rank with Evan's lol
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

You are right about one thing, I don't know about the rest but I personally prefer Nigeria, having told you that you are contradicting your self, I thought you denied being provocative earlier lol, and now you justify Tinubu, Oba and everyone's provocation, well, Igbos are not your problem maybe you should channel it to the Fulanis, as for being landlocked, we are Nigerians today and bound by Nigerian coastlines, when Nigeria divides we will know better if AlaIgbo is landlocked or not, so chill about that one, it is not even in the worry list.

Having said that now you had proven your provocative nature against the peace loving Igbos but don't be surprised if we chose to retaliate some day, as for Tinubu I never mentioned anything about attacking him I said he provoked us by throwing ethnic jabs asking if Evan's is a herdsmen and we now believe that herdsmen are just common criminals so why the gang up against the Fulanis, since herdsmen are in the same rank with Evan's lol

Why wouldn't Tinubu, Adeyinka etc give you the same poison you dish out? Wasn't it Kanu Nnamdi who first started his rubbish and was attacking the Yorubas unprovoked? Una dey ment? Why scream blue murder and play the victim when given the same dosage of your poison? Some of you fooools had even wanted to attack Tinubu as directed by Kanu Nnamdi. Attack Tinubu for say wetin happen? Na him be your governor or president of Nigeria? Una dey ment?

Peace loving Igbos who hurl insult and attack other tribes unprovoked yet scream blue murder and play the victim when given the same dose of their poison just like how your Igbo ancestors did when they killed all other regional political leaders apart from theirs. You dey ment!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Why wouldn't Tinubu, Adeyinka etc give you the same poison you dish out? Wasn't it Kanu Nnamdi who first started his rubbish and was attacking the Yorubas unprovoked? Una dey ment? Why scream blue murder and play the victim when given the same dosage of your poison? Some of you fooools had even wanted to attack Tinubu as directed by Kanu Nnamdi. Attack Tinubu for say wetin happen? Na him be your governor or president of Nigeria? Una dey ment?

Peace loving Igbos who hurl insult and attack other tribes unprovoked yet scream blue murder and play the victim when given the same dose of their poison just like how your Igbo ancestors did when they killed all other regional political leaders apart from theirs. You dey ment!
I understand that you are more emotional and as such abusive, I really feel your pain, as for Kanu, I'm not denying the fact that up to some point is brash and non diplomatic but he has his reasons, I can't judge him until I walk in his shoes, however like I had told you, forget about things that happened before I was born, now the issue of Kanu, he is a secessionist, a freedom fighter and technically a rebel, he has perceived and real official enemies.

Obafemi Awolo lead the blockade of Biafra resulting in millions of death especially children but I can't judge Yorubas today with that dark part of History but I can't say same of Kanu, some Yorubas have history of attacking the Igbos intentionally using every instrument within their disposal, Today Tinibu is using his political Clamour to attack Igbos in his romance with the Fulanis, same Fulanis that had been maiming his people and he kept on defending them.

Nnamdi Kanu will be a fool if he does not prepare for a showdown with the Yorubas becuase forget the reggae today what about the time when you played the blues with the Fulanis, I might try to be different with Kanu on Many ground but the West was and is an enemy of Biafra applicable to the North.

As for the January 15 boys, I can guarantee you that the coup was not intended as an attack on any people but pure revolution the fact it failed in the East was just a miscalculation and I feel bad about that.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

I understand that you are more emotional and as such abusive, I really feel your pain, as for Kanu, I'm not denying the fact that up to some point is brash and non diplomatic but he has his reasons, I can't judge him until I walk in his shoes, however like I had told you, forget about things that happened before I was born, now the issue of Kanu, he is a secessionist, a freedom fighter and technically a rebel, he has perceived and real official enemies.

Obafemi Awolo lead the blockade of Biafra resulting in millions of death especially children but I can't judge Yorubas today with that dark part of History but I can't say same of Kanu, some Yorubas have history of attacking the Igbos intentionally using every instrument within their disposal, Today Tinibu is using his political Clamour to attack Igbos in his romance with the Fulanis, same Fulanis that had been maiming his people and he kept on defending them.

Nnamdi Kanu will be a fool if he does not prepare for a showdown with the Yorubas becuase forget the reggae today what about the time when you played the blues with the Fulanis, I might try to be different with Kanu on Many ground but the West was and is an enemy of Biafra applicable to the North.

As for the January 15 boys, I can guarantee you that the coup was not intended as an attack on any people but pure revolution the fact it failed in the East was just a miscalculation and I feel bad about that.

Yorubas never played the blues with the Fulanis at anyone's detriment unlike you backstabbing q conniving sneaky Igbos! Who did a million man march for Abacha while the Yorubas were fighting tooth and nails for Nigeria's democracy? It was you Igbos! Who was the national bride dinning with the northerners at the detriment of the South? AZikwe. Who truncated Yoruba secession and Ijaw secession? The Igbos! Who connived with the North to jail Awolowo for no reason just because he was envious? Azikiwe! Who killed other regional leaders? The Igbos! So shut your ass! Yorubas have never done 1/5 of Igbo atrocities in Nigeria

Never a time did Yoruba betray the South. They voted in numbers for Jonathan on his first election and were the ones who stood up for him while the North had wanted to push him away after Yaradua's death. But what did the betraying thieving Jonathan do? Sidelined the Yorubas based on the stupid advice given to him by the clannish stupid sneaky Igbos he surrounded himself with. These Igbos were even bold enough to call the Yorubas the Amala and ewedu people right in front of Jonathan, a president of multic ethnic nation. The audacity! Where was these Igbos when the North had wanted to deal with Jonathan and remove him? It was the Yorubas who stood up for him.

Meanwhile, the Yorubas had every right to go form other party. It's not like PDP is majorly a Southerner party anyway. And yes, every Nigerian has a right to belong to any party he or she wishes to belong to, that's not betrayal. Sink that into your stuuuupid skull. Rather it was Jonathan and the Igbos who betrayed the Yorubas. The Igbos have always done this anyway.

How did Awolowo lead the blockage of food? Lmao. First, why should you expect the nation you're fighting against to feed you? Na ment? You dey ment? Secondly, did you realise how fresh and round Ojukwu, his Biafra armies and their families looked at the time they all surrendered? So what were they feeding on while the Igbo civilians were wasting away from the lack of foods? Food relief were sent to the South East as advised by the same Awolowo whom you ingrates love to hurl insult on but what did Ojukwu do with the said food relief? Hijacked it to feed his men while the war continued. Hence the reason why Awolowo had to stop the food relief. He had said the intention was to feed the Igbo civilians and not the enemies (Ojukwu and his Biafra armies) and if such continued, the war would persist and more Igbo civilians would keep dying. They stopped the food relief and it didn't take long before Ojukwu and his armies surrendered. So Ojukwu and his armies couldn't live on Empty stomachs yet had expected the Igbo civilians to have continued to live on empty stomachs for the duration of the war which no one knew when it would end? Awolowo actually saved you ingrates. You should rather face Ojukwu and his bunch of men who were feeding fat and round at the time of their surrender. Una dey ment? Bunch of ingrates!

And how did Tinubu attack you Igbos? He said he didn't trust Igbos and that's the truth. He hadn't even said 1/5 of what Kanu Nnamdi said about the Yorubas. For Tinubu who heard how Kanu Nnamdi had told his ipob men to go kill Tinubu unprovoked, what did you think Tinubu would think about you lots? He tried sef. Like, Tinubu accommodated the Igbos in Lagos and even had them in his Lagos government. So what did he do to have deserved to get killed and hurled insult on?

Meanwhile, all these doesn't negate the fact that Igbos love to attack the hornet nest yet scream blue murder and play the victim when same is dished out to them. Also, you're bunch of backstabbing betrayers! Funny how y'all want us to overlook all the atrocities which your forefathers and ancestors committed yet call out Yorubas fore fathers & Tinubu who hadn't done 1/5 of what Igbo did? Una dey ment? You can dish but can't take the same. Save me from the sermon. What I disliked most is your attempt at covering up the truth about your atrocities while attacking others who didn't do 1/5 of what y'all did!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Yorubas never played the blues with the Fulanis at anyone's detriment unlike you backstabbing q conniving sneaky Igbos! Who did a million man march for Abacha while the Yorubas were fighting tooth and nails for Nigeria's democracy? It was you Igbos! Who was the national bride dinning with the northerners at the detriment of the South? AZikwe. Who truncated Yoruba secession and Ijaw secession? The Igbos! Who connived with the North to jail Awolowo for no reason just because he was envious? Azikiwe! Who killed other regional leaders? The Igbos! So shut your ass! Yorubas have never done 1/5 of Igbo atrocities in Nigeria

Never a time did Yoruba betrayed the South. They voted in numbers for Jonathan in his first election and were the ones who stood up for him while the North had wanted to push him away after Yaradua's death. But what did the betraying thieving Jonathan do? Sidelined the Yorubas based on the stupid advice given to him by the clannish stupid sneaky Igbos he surrounded himself with. These Igbos were even bold enough to call the Yorubas the Amala and ewedu people right in front of Jonathan, a president of multic ethnic nation. The audacity! Where was these Igbos when the North had wanted to deal with Jonathan and remove him? It was the Yorubas who stood up for him.

Meanwhile, the Yorubas had every right to go form other party. It's not like PDP is majorly a Southerner party anyway. And yes, every Nigerian has a right to belong to any party he or she wishes to belong to, that's not betrayal. Sink that into your stuuuupid skull. Rather it was Jonathan and the Igbos who betrayed the Yorubas. The Igbos have always done this anyway.

How did Awolowo lead the blockage of food? Lmao. First, why should you expect the nation you're fighting against to feed you? Na ment? You dey ment? Secondly, did you realise how fresh and round Ojukwu, his Biafra armies and their families looked at the time they all surrendered? So what were they feeding on while the Igbo civilians were wasting away from the lack of foods? Food relief were sent to the South East as advised by the same Awolowo whom you ingrates love to hurl insult on but what did Ojukwu do with the said food relief? Hijacked it to feed his men while the war continued. Hence the reason why Awolowo had to stop the food relief. He had said the intention was to feed the Igbo civilians and not the enemies (Ojukwu and his Biafra armies) and if such continued, the war would persist and more Igbo civilians would keep dying. They stopped the food relief and it didn't take long before Ojukwu and his armies surrendered. So Ojukwu and his armies couldn't live on Empty stomachs yet had expected the Igbo civilians to have continued to live on empty stomachs for the duration of the war which no one knew when it would end? Awolowo actually saved you ingrates. You should rather face Ojukwu and his bunch of men who were feeding fat and round at the time of their surrender. Una dey ment? Bunch of ingrates!

And how did Tinubu attack you Igbos? He said he didn't trust Igbos and that's the truth. He hadn't even said 1/5 of what Kanu Nnamdi said about the Yorubas. For Tinubu who heard how Kanu Nnamdi had told his ipob men to go kill Tinubu unprovoked, what did you think Tinubu would think about you lots? He tried sef. Like, Tinubu accommodated the Igbos in Lagos and even had them in his Lagos government. So what did he do to have deserved to get killed and hurled insult on?

Meanwhile, all these doesn't negate the fact that Igbos love to attack the hornet nest yet scream blue murder and play the victim when same is dished out to them. Also, you're bunch of backstabbing betrayers! Funny how y'all want us to overlook all the atrocities which your forefathers and ancestors committed yet call out Yorubas fore fathers & Tinubu who hadn't done 1/5 of what Igbo did? Una dey ment? You can dish but can't take the same. Save me from the sermon. What I disliked most is your attempt at covering up the truth about your atrocities while attacking others who didn't do 1/5 of what y'all did!
You contradict yourself once again when you said Yoruba never attacked Igbos but claimed they were fighting the Biafran army, then who are the Biafran army?, you claim that Awolowo was sending food relief, why a relief if there was actually free flow of food, you said Igbos staged a 1 million match for Abacha, is it not our right to do so, you said, Igbos adviced Jonathan badly, was Jonathan's administration not better than this present one you voted for, and why must everyone not doing the exact bid of Yorubas be an enemy.

You see you keep sugar coating your lies to make it sound sweet, so every other Nigeria is the villain aside Yorubas, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw and Now Igbo, wow, the only person not a villain in the eyes of your lot is he who is not holding on to power, when the Igbos was in power, pull them down, when the Ijaws was in power, pull them down, now the Fulani is in power you are struggle too hard to pull them down, continue in your evil pull them down syndrome soon every one will understand that you only care about yourself.

You called Zik a killer and call him names for arresting Awolowo or whoever he is, like I told you those are distance past but Awo was no where near the politian or international figure that Zik was, he was a local ethnic champion, whatever reason he was arrested is not my issue, but please tender your lies with facts.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

You contradict yourself once again when you said Yoruba never attacked Igbos but claimed they were fighting the Biafran army, then who are the Biafran army?, you claim that Awolowo was sending food relief, why a relief if there was actually free flow of food, you said Igbos staged a 1 million match for Abacha, is it not our right to do so, you said, Igbos adviced Jonathan badly, was Jonathan's administration not better than this present one you voted for, and why must everyone not doing the exact bid of Yorubas be an enemy.

You see you keep sugar coating your lies to make it sound sweet, so every other Nigeria is the villain aside Yorubas, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw and Now Igbo, wow, the only person not a villain in the eyes of your lot is he who is not holding on to power, when the Igbos was in power, pull them down, when the Ijaws was in power, pull them down, now the Fulani is in power you are struggle too hard to pull them down, continue in your evil pull them down syndrome soon every one will understand that you only care about yourself.

You called Zik a killer and call him names for arresting Awolowo or whoever he is, like I told you those are distance past but Awo was no where near the politian or international figure that Zik was, he was a local ethnic champion, whatever reason he was arrested is not my issue, but please tender your lies with facts.

It was a war. Sink that into your stuuuupid skull! How you expected Nigeria to feed you while you fight against them is what I can't comprehend! You dey ment! And if you didn't know South Eastern is landlocked, you know now.

Meanwhile, Awolowo was never part of the war until your greedy Ojukwu invaded and attacked the Midwest and South western. Awolowo was minding his business while you betrayers were fighting with your ex husband (the North) and killing each other in eachother's regions not until Ojukwu brought his accursed war into neutral ground yet you dare scream blue murder and play the victim when you were treated in the language you luuunatics understand? Despite it all, Awolowo was still magnanimous enough to care for the Igbo civilians because Awolowo wasn't actually fighting to win the war like the selfish Ojukwu had done, even at the detriment of Igbo civilians who were wasting away from the lack of foods, Awolowo was fighting for peace to reign.

Awolowo is 10 times better than your accursed AZikwe who ran away during the civil war and couldn't even save his kinsmen. It was Awolowo who eventually did. Even Ojukwu respected Awolowo till he died and said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had. Awolowo made several mileage in Nigeria. Brought in the first technology (TV) into Nigeria. Introduced modern agriculture. Implemented free education.

What did your envious accursed AZikwe do?

Till today, the best president of Nigeria was Obasanjo who treated every tribes right, even more than his kinsmen. That alone depict a Yoruba man.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

It was a war. Sink that into your stuuuupid skull! How you expected Nigeria to feed you while you fight against them is what I can't comprehend! You dey ment! And if you didn't know South Eastern is landlocked, you know now.

Meanwhile, Awolowo was never part of the war until your greedy Ojukwu invaded and attacked the Midwest and South western. Awolowo was minding his business while you betrayers were fighting with your ex husband (the North) and killing each other in eachother's regions not until Ojukwu brought his accursed war into neutral ground yet you dare scream blue murder and play the victim when you were treated in the language you luuunatics understand? Despite it all, Awolowo was still magnanimous enough to care for the Igbo civilians because Awolowo wasn't actually fighting to win the war like the selfish Ojukwu had done, even at the detriment of Igbo civilians who were wasting away from the lack of foods, Awolowo was fighting for peace.

Awolowo is 10 times better than your accursed AZikwe who ran away during the civil war and couldn't even save his kinsmen. It was Awolowo who eventually did. Even Ojukwu respected Awolowo till he died and said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had. Awolowo made several mileage in Nigeria. Brought in the first technology (TV) into Nigeria. Introduced modern agriculture. Implemented free education.

What did your envious accursed AZikwe do?

Till today, the best president of Nigeria was Obasanjo who treated every tribes right, even more than his kinsmen. That alone depict a Yoruba man.
Another lies, first how can South West be neutral when the capital of Nigeria is in the Western city of Lagos and the War was being commanded from Yorubaland, lol.

You said South East is landlocked and I tell you I don't have issues with your opinion on that AlaIgbo is part of Nigeria today and every Nigeria coastline is ours maybe when we become Alagbo Republic you will understand our coastlines.

You want to compare Awolowo to Zik, well I have no problem with you hyping one of your own.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Another lies, first how can South West be neutral when the capital of Nigeria is in the Western city of Lagos and the War was being commanded from Yorubaland, lol.

You said South East is landlocked and I tell you I don't have issues with your opinion on that AlaIgbo is part of Nigeria today and every Nigeria coastline is ours maybe when we become Alagbo Republic you will understand our coastlines.

You want to compare Awolowo to Zik, well I have no problem with you hyping one of your own.

I have spoken no lie. I backed up all my point with facts.

Were the south western and the Midwest killing Igbos in their region? Answer this or shut up. It was only the northerners & the Igbos who were killing eachother in eachother's regions. The western weren't part of it. I already stated that at the time Ojukwu declared Biafra, no one even minded him until he started attacking neutral grounds.

And what did Azikiwe do? What good policy did he implement?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

I have spoken no lie. I backed up all my point with facts.

Were the south western and the Midwest killing Igbos in their region? Answer this or shut up. It was only the northerners & the Igbos who were killing eachother in eachother's regions. The western weren't part of it. I already stated that at the time Ojukwu declared Biafra, no one even minded him until he started attacking neutral grounds.

And what did Azikiwe do? What good policy did he implement?
The question is were you part of Nigeria or not, Biafra was fighting with Nigeria so as much as you remained in Nigeria and allowed Your land to be used as the capital of Nigeria you had made yourself a target, whether you are killing Igbos or not is a story for another day.

It is just like today, if IPOB has the capacity to attack Abuja, it is justified because Abuja is the capital of Nigeria where the command against IPOB is coming from, you can't stay neutral and allow Nigeria operate from your territory.

Now, can Biafra fly to Lagos, they will match which will not happen under a day so there must be Military occupation of the midwest and up to ore, anyway the war is over now, let's see how you will fight Fulanis without occupying other people's territory.

Ziks policy so you think Awos free education was good lol, well which region is the most indebted free education kill the economy becuase the money to pay teachers and build schools does not grow from trees
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

The question is were you part of Nigeria or not, Biafra was fighting with Nigeria so as much as you remained in Nigeria and allowed Your land to be used as the capital of Nigeria you had made yourself a target, whether you are killing Igbos or not is a story for another day.

It is just like today, if IPOB has the capacity to attack Abuja, it is justified because Abuja is the capital of Nigeria where the command against IPOB is coming from, you can't stay neutral and allow Nigeria operate from your territory.

Now, can Biafra fly to Lagos, they will match which will not happen under a day so there must be Military occupation of the midwest and up to ore, anyway the war is over now, let's see how you will fight Fulanis without occupying other people's territory.

Speaking with two mouth like the conniving sneaky looosers you're. You attacked Nigerians unprovoked especially neutral grounds who have done nothing to you yet scream blue murder when given the same dose of your poison. You must be demented! Just try any shit and see what will land on your betrayal asses once again. Slimy foools.

Come to think of it, the northerners had said the Igbos should leave their land, so what was Ojukwu fighting for exactly back then? He should have simply called his people home. Greedy mofos.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Speaking with two mouth like the conniving sneaky looosers you're. You attacked Nigerians unprovoked especially neutral grounds who have done nothing to you yet scream blue murder when given the same dose of your poison. You must be demented! Just try any shit and see what will land on your betrayal asses once again. Slimy foools.

Come to think of it, the northerners had said the Igbos should leave their land, so what was Ojukwu fighting for exactly back then? He should have simply called his people home. Greedy mofos.
Hmmm Really, no one said it wasn't a war, no one ever complained about combatants killed why we talk is, why mount a blockade that will why not fight it out, Ojukwu did not declare any way, he declared Biafra and Nigeria government lead by Gowon and with capital in Lagos declared war on the pretense of regional policing, if you were really non allied, the best thing you could have done is declare your own Republic announcing Lagos or Ibadan as the capital but as far as you did not do that not in words nor actions it means you are Nigerians and there is no neutrality there.

You could have stayed neutral when you declared your own Republic then if the North decides to fight the East, your Republic will say no we are neutral that's how it is done you don't be part of Nigeria and still be neutral at the same time stop the lies, you were not neutral
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Hmmm Really, no one said it wasn't a war, no one ever complained about combatants killed why we talk is, why mount a blockade that will why not fight it out, Ojukwu did not declare any way, he declared Biafra and Nigeria government lead by Gowon and with capital in Lagos declared war on the pretense of regional policing, if you were really non allied, the best thing you could have done is declare your own Republic announcing Lagos or Ibadan as the capital but as far as you did not do that not in words nor actions it means you are Nigerians and there is no neutrality there.

You could have stayed neutral when you declared your own Republic then if the North decides to fight the East, your Republic will say no we are neutral that's how it is done you don't be part of Nigeria and still be neutral at the same time stop the lies, you were not neutral

Why should the Yorubas follow you declare secession just because you betrayers were fighting with your ex husband (the North)? Have you forgotten you had subjugated the Yorubas while you were on merriment with your so called husband back then? Did you consider the Yorubas back then? Meanwhile, the Yoruba leaders were among the leaders whom you greedy power hungry people had killed which had led to the fight between Igbos and the North in the first place. Can you see how stupid you sound? I mean, Yoruba should have even joined in the so called fight against you dingbats yet they decided to stay out of it and didn't kill the Igbos in their region yet you weren't satisfied. That demon that was pushing Ojukwu and his people had pushed him to wage war on neutral grounds unprovoked.

And did you know why Ojukwu was angry? It was because of his greediness. When he had declared Biafra secession, the Ijaws, Efiks etc whom Igbos had subjugated under Ojukwu were given their own states, thanks to Ironsi Aguiyi, an Igbo man who had truncated our true federalism and zoned power to the centre, where Gowon presided. The option lied on these people to join Biafra or Nigeria because they had been given their independence. They decided to join Nigerians because they didn't like how Ojukwu and his people had maltreated them in the eastern region.

That had annoyed Ojukwu. Nobody was fighting with the Igbos. Only the Northerners were killing Igbos in their region and the Northerners should have been the people whom Ojukwu should have faced or he should have simply called back his people home. But rather, he had attacked neutral grounds and was dealt with.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Why should the Yorubas follow you declare secession just because you betrayers were fighting with your ex husband (the North)? Have you forgotten you had subjugated the Yorubas while you were on merriment with your so called husband back then? Did you consider the Yorubas back then? Meanwhile, the Yoruba leaders were among the leaders whom you greedy power hungry people had killed which had led to the fight between Igbos and the North in the first place. Can you see how stupid you sound? I mean, Yoruba should have even joined in the so called fight against you dingbats yet they decided to stay out of it and didn't kill the Igbos in their region yet you weren't satisfied. That demon that was pushing Ojukwu and his people had pushed him to wage war on neutral grounds unprovoked.

And did you know why Ojukwu was angry? It was because of his greediness. When he had declared Biafra secession, the Ijaws, Efiks etc whom Igbos had subjugated under Ojukwu were given their own states, thanks to Ironsi Aguiyi, an Igbo man who had truncated our true federalism and zoned power to the centre, where Gowon presided. It lied on these people to want to join Biafra or Nigeria because they had been given their independence. They decided to join Nigerians because they didn't like how Ojukwu and his people had maltreated them in the eastern region.

That had annoyed Ojukwu. Nobody was fighting with the Igbos. Only the Northerners were killing Igbos in their region and that should have been the place which Ojukwu should have faced or he should have simply called back his people home. But rather, he had attacked neutral grounds and was dealt with.
So if I get you right you were happy that the Igbos was fighting with the North who happened to be our friends earlier, and for that the best for you to do was to join the North bowever you put it to fight the Igbos then where is your neutrality if two friends are fighting if you want to be neutral what you do is excuse yourself, you know I'm kinda enjoying this conversation becuase I guess our both opinions are shaping up.

Now quite the pretence then that you were non allied, from your statement it showed you envied the cordial relationship between the Igbos and the North then how are you even neutral, you had shown to be the real enemy of both Igbos and the North.

Talking about Ojukwus anger on the reluctance of the Ijaws to join them, people who are close to me knows I'm a big critic of Ojukwu, but that was the timing as at then, but the take home is, so the Yorubas envied the good relationship between Igbos and the North and seize the opportunity to try breaking Igbos to size how come decades later same Yorubas had gotten fed up with the romance and now declaring the Oduduwa Republic.

Why do you think now that Igbos will not forget about Biafra and get back to our position in Nigeria and our romance with the North lol.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

So if I get you right you were happy that the Igbos was fighting with the North who happened to be our friends earlier, and for that the best for you to do was to join the North bowever you put it to fight the Igbos then where is your neutrality if two friends are fighting if you want to be neutral what you do is excuse yourself, you know I'm kinda enjoying this conversation becuase I guess our both opinions are shaping up.

Now quite the pretence then that you were non allied, from your statement it showed you envied the cordial relationship between the Igbos and the North then how are you even neutral, you had shown to be the real enemy of both Igbos and the North.

Talking about Ojukwus anger on the reluctance of the Ijaws to join them, people who are close to me knows I'm a big critic of Ojukwu, but that was the timing as at then, but the take home is, so the Yorubas envied the good relationship between Igbos and the North and seize the opportunity to try breaking Igbos to size how come decades later same Yorubas had gotten fed up with the romance and now declaring the Oduduwa Republic.

Why do you think now that Igbos will not forget about Biafra and get back to our position in Nigeria and our romance with the North lol.

Nobody envied you slimy betraying thwarts. The North had always wanted Awolowo on their side cos of his intelligence and brain but he often ignored them and prefer his own region. He had even wanted to secede sef. Awolowo only minded his Yoruba region. He wasn't looking into other region's affairs like the greedy slimy Igbos who had kiiled every region political leaders apart from theirs. It was the prison that safed Awolowo, if not he would have been killed as well.

I'm actually pointing it out to you that the Yorubas had several reasons as to why they could have joined the North in the fight against you slimy ungrateful Igbos in the first place yet they remained neutral until Ojukwu brought his accursed war to neutral grounds and despite it all, Awolowo was still looking for a way to safe the ungrateful Igbos despite it all.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Nobody envied you slimy betraying thwarts. The North had always wanted Awolowo on their side cos of his intelligence and brain but he often ignored them and prefer his own region. He had even wanted to secede sef. Awolowo only minded his Yoruba region. He wasn't looking into other region's affairs like the greedy slimy Igbos who had kiiled every region political leaders apart from theirs. It was the prison that safed Awolowo, if not he would have been killed as well.

I'm actually pointing it out to you that the Yorubas had several reasons as to why they could have joined the North in the fight against you slimy ungrateful Igbos in the first place yet they remained neutral until Ojukwu brought his accursed war to neutral grounds and despite it all, Awolowo was still looking for a way to safe the ungrateful Igbos despite it all.
No, there was no could have, you should say the Yorubas talked the North into fighting, so you really said The North wanted Awolowo as their allies, wow, why was the north threatening some politians with acid, I hope you know Ziks NCNC was the bigger party, now, on the day of independence Awolowo was treated with so much neglect that he refused to attend the event the next day lol.

Awolo never mattered one bit to the North, because the North are not stupid and the Fulanis doesn't forget they will never stop seeing Yorubas as enemies until the issue of Ilorin is either settled or forgotten
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

No, there was no could have, you should say the Yorubas talked the North into fighting, so you really said The North wanted Awolowo as their allies, wow, why was the north threatening some politians with acid, I hope you know Ziks NCNC was the bigger party, now, on the day of independence Awolowo was treated with so much neglect that he refused to attend the event the next day lol.

Awolo never mattered one bit to the North, because the North are not stupid and the Fulanis doesn't forget they will never stop seeing Yorubas as enemies until the issue of Ilorin is either settled or forgotten

What bigger party? You dey ment! Have you forgotten it was a regional affairs until your accursed greedy Ironsi truncated it? The North only wanted one of the south to dominate. Zik or Awolowo could have given them that. Possibly why Zik was envious of Awolowo because he knew the North preferred Awolowo to him, if not for Awolowo's stubbornness which had annoyed Akintola and his crews. No wonder the North quickly released Awolowo from the prison as soon as they took over. Despite it all, Awolowo still preferred to mind his business and didn't want to interfere in any of these until Ojukwu brought his accursed war to neutral grounds and was subsequently dealt with.

One thing I know is you vile Igbos can't even take 1/5 of the atrocities you dish out. Small thing, you would start to wail and play the victim whereas you're slimy, selfish, greedy and ungrateful elements.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

What bigger party? You dey ment! Have you forgotten it was a regional affairs until your accursed greedy Ironsi truncated it? The North only wanted one of the south to dominate. Zik or Awolowo could have given them that. Possibly why Zik was envious of Awolowo because he knew the North preferred Awolowo to him, if not for Awolowo's stubbornness which had annoyed Akintola and his crews. No wonder the North quickly released Awolowo from the prison as soon as they took over. Despite it all, Awolowo still preferred to mind his business and didn't want to interfere in any of these until Ojukwu brought his accursed war to neutral grounds and was subsequently dealt with.

One thing I know is you vile Igbos can't even take 1/5 of the atrocities you dish out. Small thing, you would start to wail and play the victim yet you're still vile, slimy, selfish and greedy!

Clap for yourself lol, so The North preffered Awolowo lol, so you saying that Awolowo hated the North because the logical thing to do was to form an alliance with the North, not with the East that already has the biggest party with the West following, are you saying that for the love of the North, Awolowo paid them with hate, because I used to think that the hate is mutual between the North and the West but now I understand that the North really loved the West and Awolowo but Awolowo and the West had always hated on the North thereby betraying the North and the Igbos are saying you betrayed them now tell me who trusts the Yorubas.

I had told you about the night before independence about Awolowo's invitation card which Awolowo himself spoke about the mistreatment meted on him and the wife and here you are today, saying how Awolowo was the beautiful bride so if the North and West had been in such good relationship tell me today, why Oduduwa agitation and the shout for Southern Unity and the call for gangup against the Fulanis while knowing that herdsmen are terrorists.

I can now see that you have a senister motives against everyone, the pull them down syndrome I spoke about earlier, for the love of the North you betrayed them, for the trust of the Igbos you betrayed, so tell me who actually trust you guys, yes Igbos might be dangerous but we are not treacherous, when we say we are with you, we mean it and we stand by it.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Clap for yourself lol, so The North preffered Awolowo lol, so you saying that Awolowo hated the North because the logical thing to do was to form an alliance with the North, not with the East that already has the biggest party with the West following, are you saying that for the love of the North, Awolowo paid them with hate, because I used to think that the hate is mutual between the North and the West but now I understand that the North really loved the West and Awolowo but Awolowo and the West had always hated on the North thereby betraying the North and the Igbos are saying you betrayed them now tell me who trusts the Yorubas.

I had told you about the night before independence about Awolowo's invitation card which Awolowo himself spoke about the mistreatment meted on him and the wife and here you are today, saying how Awolowo was the beautiful bride so if the North and West had been in such good relationship tell me today, why Oduduwa agitation and the shout for Southern Unity and the call for gangup against the Fulanis while knowing that herdsmen are terrorists.

I can now see that you have a senister motives against everyone, the pull them down syndrome I spoke about earlier, for the love of the North you betrayed them, for the trust of the Igbos you betrayed, so tell me who actually trust you guys, yes Igbos might be dangerous but we are not treacherous, when we say we are with you, we mean it and we stand by it.

You lack Brain like the typical Igbos. Awolowo only minded his business and his affairs. That shouldn't be an issue to any fooools out there. When does minding one's business become problem to you slimy greedy ungrateful elements?

One thing about the Yorubas is while they can be wary of people, they treat and accommodate everyone right regardless of tribes until you step on their toes. I wish Yorubas could be selfish at times and think about their own tribe alone and I'm not talking about Awolowo's type because Awolowo's own was only to mind his tribal business and improve the standard of living of his people through his intelligence, ideas & ideologies. He still accommodated other tribal people benefiting from his intelligence and ideologies in his own region anyway hence I wouldn't call that selfishness but self sufficient.

The Igbos on the other hands are clannish who join hands to fight other tribes unprovoked while protecting theirs even when their tribesmen are wrong. They're kinda slimy, greedy & ungrateful regardless of how you help them but when left to themselves, they fight eachother and kill themselves. They're only United when fighting against other tribes.

The Fulanis protect their own regardless of anything just like the Igbos. They're just as power hungry & blood thirsty.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You lack Brain like the typical Igbos. Awolowo only minded his business and his affairs. That shouldn't be an issue to any fooools out there. When does minding one's business become problem to you slimy greedy ungrateful elements?

One thing about the Yorubas is while they can be wary of people, they treat and accommodate everyone right regardless of tribes until you step on their toes. I wish Yorubas could be selfish at times and think about their own tribe alone and I'm not talking about Awolowo's type because Awolowo's own was only to mind his tribal business and improve the standard of living of his people through his intelligence, ideas & ideologies. He still accommodated other tribal people benefiting from his intelligence and ideologies in his own region anyway hence I wouldn't call that selfishness but self sufficient.

The Igbos on the other hands are clannish who join hands to fight other tribes unprovoked while protecting theirs even when their tribesmen are wrong. They're kinda slimy, greedy & ungrateful regardless of how you help them but when left to themselves, they fight eachother and kill themselves. They're only United when fighting other tribes.

The Fulanis protect their own regardless of anything just like the Igbos. They're just as power hungry & blood thirsty.
Oh I see, now you are attacking both the Igbos and the Fulanis at the same time while exonerating yourself as the blameless and perfect nations, look if you had noticed my argument I do admit the at some point Ojukwu made some mistakes, and I had stated earlier that somehow I feel sorry about the January 15 revolution failing in the East but to you, Igbos are clanish while Fulanis are selfish and both Igbos and Fulanis are power hungry and blood thirsty while your own people are accommodating.

When you lose it becomes accommodating, saving face is allowed why not try become hostile and see the result, the most accommodating part of Nigeria is North followed by East, apart from Lagos which other Yoruba state is your accommodating features showing, you are only ethnic champion not attempting to live your comfort zone.

Come to Igboland the fact is that the land is smaller and costlier and Igbos are naturally competitive, why it is harder for outsiders to buy properties here, but even at that there are Northerners in their numbers selling food, livestock, kiosk and gate keeping, shoe repairs, tiger nut sales, sugar cane sales all of which are honourable profession.

The way you Yorubas claim to be blameless baffles me, who are you not fighting with, everyone is bad in your eyes, Benin is bad, Igbo is bad, Ijaw is bad, Fulani is bad, Hausa is bad, who is good in the eyes of your lots why not look into the mirror.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Oh I see, now you are attacking both the Igbos and the Fulanis at the same time while exonerating yourself as the blameless and perfect nations, look if you had noticed my argument I do admit the at some point Ojukwu made some mistakes, and I had stated earlier that somehow I feel sorry about the January 15 revolution failing in the East but to you, Igbos are clanish while Fulanis are selfish and both Igbos and Fulanis are power hungry and blood thirsty while your own people are accommodating.

When you lose it becomes accommodating, saving face is allowed why not try become hostile and see the result, the most accommodating part of Nigeria is North followed by East, apart from Lagos which other Yoruba state is your accommodating features showing, you are only ethnic champion not attempting to live your comfort zone.

Come to Igboland the fact is that the land is smaller and costlier and Igbos are naturally competitive, why it is harder for outsiders to buy properties here, but even at that there are Northerners in their numbers selling food, livestock, kiosk and gate keeping, shoe repairs, tiger nut sales, sugar cane sales all of which are honourable profession.

The way you Yorubas claim to be blameless baffles me, who are you not fighting with, everyone is bad in your eyes, Benin is bad, Igbo is bad, Ijaw is bad, Fulani is bad, Hausa is bad, who is good in the eyes of your lots why not look into the mirror.

Who doesn't know that the Yorubas are accommodating even to their detriment? That's one truth that everyone knows. I only spoke the truth as it is. Unlike you liars who loves crying and playing the victim while covering up your atrocities.

If the Yorubas weren't accommodating, you ungrateful elements would have wiped out by hunger during the civil war especially after the rubbish move your greedy ancestors made by killing every regional leaders and even attacking neutral grounds. It was the Yorubas who saved your ungrateful backstabbing asses! You not only backstabbed the South but also your so called ex husband (the North). Lmao. You're greedy, selfish and ungrateful clannish lots. Even when the British saw you people, they noticed you had built your hut far away from one another. That's how clannish you're. When left to yourselves, you attack eachother and call eachother OSU. You're only united when Fighting against other tribes. The Ijaws, Akwa-cross, Ikwere etc knew how they suffered under the Eastern region back then.

And who doesn't know the Fulanis are power hungry and blood thirsty? I only spoke the truth.

I even spoke the truth about the Yorubas because I had said they can be wary of people (don't trust easily) but they always believe in "live and let's live" and treat other right regardless unless when provoked.

You can't debunk all these facts. Heck! You couldn't debunk any of the facts I have stated on this thread!
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

Who doesn't know that the Yorubas are accommodating even to their detriment? That's one truth that everyone knows. I only spoke the truth as it is. Unlike you liars who loves crying and playing the victim while covering up your atrocities.

If the Yorubas weren't accommodating, you ungrateful elements would have wiped out during the civil war especially after the rubbish move your greedy ancestors made by killing every regional leaders and even attacking neutral grounds. It was the Yorubas who saved your ungrateful backstabbing asses! You not only backstabbed the South but also your so called ex husband (the North). Lmao. You're greedy, selfish and ungrateful clannish lots. Even when the British saw you people, they noticed you had built your hut far away from one another. That's how clannish you're. When left to yourselves, you attack eachother and call eachother OSU. You're only united when Fighting against other tribes. The Ijaws, Akwa-cross, Ikwere etc knew how they suffered under the Eastern region back then.

And who doesn't know the Fulanis are power hungry and blood thirsty? I only spoke the truth.

I even spoke the truth about the Yorubas because I had said they can be wary of people (don't trust easily) but they always believe in "live and let's live" and treat other right regardless unless when provoked.

You can't debunk all these facts. Heck! You couldn't debunk any of the facts I have stated on this thread!

They can be wary of people or that they are not trustworthy, you are still playing the victim of your betrayal when every tribe in Nigeria can attest to that aspect of you, assuming it is only Igbos that said so people could have said Oh don't mind the Igbos but everyone is testifying to your treacherous attitudes which you confirmed by saying the North wanted to work with Awolowo or loved Awolowo but he betrayed them and you cited how he was smart, intelligent and all of that, keep sugar coating treachery.

Wow, Your tribes men are perfect, I see anyway, first of all stop calling Yorubas accommodating you are not accommodating one bit Lagos was a federal capital territory do you see as much number of Igbos in other of your accommodating territories, lol self admiration at its peak, wow so how come only Yorubas are sincere, and not blood thirsty really, just say that you don't have the might to do anything but waiting to he handed the presidency so you show exactly how brutal you are.

You are talking about Eastern Region marginalisation, ask Ijaws, Ikweres or Akwa/Cross people how the Nigeria they fought for if at all they all fought for is fairing for them, lol, is Nigeria better now or then.

The biggest lies ever told is that Yorubas are accommodating, more or less uncompetitive, ethnic champions, tell me exactly how you are accommodating, you said you saved Igbos lol, after you painted how how you envied us yet your betrayal people hipped the coup on the Igbos when one of you Ademolenga was part of the coup.

Treachery is why you can't have your way in Nigeria becuse you have no love in your heart for Nigeria nor anyone else.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by Oblang(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:
Politics is not about emotions, if care is not taken, Fulanis may Return to Aso Rock come 2023, this however can be avoided if the Yorubas may play the right Card.

It doesn't have to be when they are no longer president that we begin to fight terrorism, terrorists can spring up from any tribe and if we have to wait until such tribe is no longer president before we attend to it, it could complicate things, if Kanuri becomes president tomorrow, shall we wait until their tenure is over before we get back to fighting Boko haram?

Be that as it may, if the Yorubas for any reason think that they can't fight terrorism if the president is of the same tribe as the terrorists then, they have to support another nuetral tribe not necessarily themselves.

Yorubas are highly banking on 2023 as the hit year to fully attend to the Fulani terrorist herdsmen menace and I keep telling them each time, let's be proactive now and deploy serious counter terrorism to stop the Fulani terrorists madness before 2023 first as there is no guarantee that by 2023 the Fulanis won't retain the presidency.

The very spoiler agent here is, 1. Most Igbo polititian except maybe Enugu and Anambra will join APC, then APC fields a Southern candidate possibly Tinubu with a Northern vice, then PDP fields a Northern candidate possibly Atiku with a Southern vice possibly Obi, who then would the East and North vote for.

If Yorubas wants true liberation and not pretentious political sophistication, they should nominate an Igbo or another Nuetral tribe like the Igalas, Efik, Ibibio etc. for APC presidential ticket, we are observing Southern governors forum sha.

If Fulani can not be president in 2023 and the Yorubas believe in NAIRA (Never Allow Igbos Rule Again) who do you think will rule by 2023, just pause and stop banking on 2023, if you have plans unleash it, if you Yorubas become selfish by 2023 you might have yourself to blame if a Fulani man wins.

U idiots won't pressure ur beloved pdp to field Igbo candidate. U are here shouting Yoruba as if Yoruba controls pdp that have vow to field anorthern..
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

They can be wary of people or that they are not trustworthy, you are still playing the victim of your betrayal when every tribe in Nigeria can attest to that aspect of you, assuming it is only Igbos that said so people could have said Oh don't mind the Igbos but everyone is testifying to your treacherous attitudes which you confirmed by saying the North wanted to work with Awolowo or loved Awolowo but he betrayed them and you cited how he was smart, intelligent and all of that, keep sugar coating treachery.

Wow, Your tribes men are perfect, I see anyway, first of all stop calling Yorubas accommodating you are not accommodating one bit Lagos was a federal capital territory do you see as much number of Igbos in other of your accommodating territories, lol self admiration at its peak, wow so how come only Yorubas are sincere, and not blood thirsty really, just say that you don't have the might to do anything but waiting to he handed the presidency so you show exactly how brutal you are.

You are talking about Eastern Region marginalisation, ask Ijaws, Ikweres or Akwa/Cross people how the Nigeria they fought for if at all they all fought for is fairing for them, lol, is Nigeria better now or then.

The biggest lies ever told is that Yorubas are accommodating, more or less uncompetitive, ethnic champions, tell me exactly how you are accommodating, you said you saved Igbos lol, after you painted how how you envied us yet your betrayal people hipped the coup on the Igbos when one of you Ademolenga was part of the coup.

Treachery is why you can't have your way in Nigeria becuse you have no love in your heart for Nigeria nor anyone else.

You're only disclosing your foolishness & stupidity like the typical Igbos.

Awolowo isn't obligated to work with anyone. Sink that into your Uselesss skull. Awolowo minded his business and I don't see how that's your problem or anyone's. He's not obligated to work with anyone but himself alone, if that was what he wanted. He didn't try to sabotage anyone like you slimy sneaky greedy ungrateful elements did.

From the thread here, you could see I wasn't trying to asslick anyone but saying the truth as it is. Whereas you slimy sneaky ass have been changing mouth everywhere. You tried asslicking the North while trying to pit the Yorubas against the North. Lmfao. I don't even need to write much here about the Igbos..you already displayed the traits cheesy
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oblang:

U idiots won't pressure ur beloved pdp to field Igbo candidate. U are here shouting Yoruba as if Yoruba controls pdp that have vow to field anorthern..
We will pressure PDP to give us vice then pressure the rulling party to give us presidential ticket lol, you think you are the only one playing politics,
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oblang:

You dey mind that slimy lunaaaatic?
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by AlexBells(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
KGD10:

You're only disclosing your foolishness & stupidity like the typical Igbos.

Awolowo isn't obligated to work with anyone. Sink that into your Uselesss skull. Awolowo minded his business and I don't see how that's your problem or anyone's. He's not obligated to work with anyone but himself alone, if that was what he wanted. He didn't try to sabotage anyone like you slimy sneaky greedy ungrateful elements.

From the thread here, you could see I wasn't trying to asslick anyone but saying the truth as it is. Whereas you slimy sneaky ass have been changing mouth everywhere. You tried asslicking the North while trying to pit the Yorubas against the North. Lmfao. I don't even need to write much here about the Igbos..you already displayed the traits cheesy
No I'm not trying to Asslick the North, they are our traditional allie before the fallout of 1966, so this is not about Asslicking but the pure truth, you are the one dishing out falsehood about your perfect tribe and the face saving accommodation rhetoric when you loose.

You are a known treacherous people, you see when you said Fulanis are somehow bloody I didn't argue about that rather I maintained that they are more prone to having terrorists tendencies becuse it is evident in their actions that sometimes not just Fulanis but majority of the Northern tribes can be easily violent, I also noted that the Igbos can be dangerous atimes, but the Yorubas the most treacherous black nations is still denying it, well what do you expect a treacherous people to do.

Sounds like what a traitor will exactly do besides if you don't defend your trustworthiness with the last drop of your blood how on Earth would your treachery succeed lol, you know what I take the very opposite of everything you had said to mean the truth becuse your truths are your lies so, what were you saying afterall everyone takes your words in the opposite.
Re: The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 by KGD10: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:

You could only mention Ademoyega among all the Igbo coupists who partook in the said coup? Ademoyega even stated that he didn't know all the happenings of the so called coupists as he wasn't present in all of the coup meetings. He was obviously fooled and betrayed by the Igbo coupists as usual. While Ademoyega's political leaders were assassinated, Igbos had disclosed their motives to their political leaders and protected them. AZikwe had even traveled abroad at the time. His so called doctor had returned and said nothing was wrong with Azikiwe and he didn't know why they had travelled for medical reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.