Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (14000 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by coogar: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Cheating is not a punishable offence under law. Thank God your hand cant reach me even if you jump

dayokanu the serial cheat!!! grin

i really cannot understand why women complain about their men cheating. . . .it's like eating one's cake and having it in my opinion. women will never date or marry the type of brothers who would never cheat. the want the man in a smart dress, fast cars who spreads the cash on gifts. . . .they want a man who is terrific in bed and has this buzz about him. unfortunately for them, these type of men are born-cheats because they attract other women as well.

if a woman wants the non-cheating ones, they should date that unkempt brother that works as a gate-keeper in the nearest cemetary. the brother with patched trousers, who knows nothing about sex cos he's never had the opportunity or resources to date a woman all his life. this brother is naive, he knows nothing apart from his books or the trade he learnt.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Hell yeah!

Oprah's Mother comes to mind. She kept her adopted daughter a secret for 40+ years. And she would've died with it if the daughter didn't come looking for her.
A woman will even pass off other men's children as yours. Now who be bad guys? grin
Just saying that women can do it better just that some chose not to. Cheating is a choice.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

Oprah's Mother comes to mind. She kept her adopted daughter a secret for 40+ years. And she would've died with it if the daughter didn't come looking for her.
A woman will even pass off other men's children as yours. Now who be bad guys? grin
Just saying that women can do it better just that some chose not to. Cheating is a choice.

Research shows one in four men are unknowingly raising at least one child that is not theirs.

Women choose not to cheat as much as men because of (1) they have more to lose and (2) biology.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Research shows one in four men are unknowingly raising at least one child that is not theirs.

Women choose not to cheat as much as men because of (1) they have more to lose and (2) biology.

LOL Sagamite biko leave me now jare. I don't have strength now to kon follow you yarn.
Whatever happened to strong morals? Whatever happened to those men who don't cheat because they simply choose not to?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

LOL Sagamite biko leave me now jare. I don't have strength now to kon follow you yarn.
Whatever happened to strong morals? Whatever happened to those men who don't cheat because they simply choose not to?

Na una like dem, init?

When una see gentle baby Jesus like us, una go say we dey boring and you need excitement. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Na una like dem, init?

When una see gentle baby Jesus like us, una go say we dey boring and you need excitement. grin

You boring? Mouthy and very defensive individual like yourself? Remember I ain't a newbie.
So lie softly softly cool
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

You boring? Mouthy and very defensive individual like yourself? Remember I ain't a newbie.
So lie softly softly cool

I am a gentle, humble and strong advocate of diplomacy and convivial interactions. My records on NL speaks for itself. [Straight Face like Wada Nas and Comical Ali]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

I am a gentle and strong advocate of diplomacy and convivial interactions. My records on NL speaks for itself. [Straight Face like Wada Nas and Comical Ali]

Right! we don't believe you. You need more people.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by queensmith: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2011
@cold of course infidelity just like every other perversion has always existed, but never widely accepted and definitely never a thing to celebrate or justify. Rather a thing of shame.

Paula Bartleys book on prostitution is a start. If it was soo acceptable for men to swing thier cocks around peoples reactions will have been much different.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by WackyJ1(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2011
I wonder why women always act like the Victim when men cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by kpolli(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
we cheat cos u girls create threads like this undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by toppiyano(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ladies lets be sincere some of us cause these cheating. i mean amongst married couples.take for instance a woman will feel more relaxed and careless of herself that much when she marries.lets imagine those times these men were running after us we always want to look very good to impress them so why not still cultivate that habit. some give excuses of the kids nooooooo cos these kids will look you up some day and tell you mum am all grown can i have a mind of my own then who can you fall back to your man of corse.

so please married woman out there always try and be trendy and presentable so that our men will not go out chasing all those young girls in the name of trying something trendy and please lets watch our weight after child birth that also very important. cheers
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Some men cheat for various e.g

1 . Nagging wives
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by vislabraye(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

I wonder[b] why women always act like the Victim when men cheat[/b].

I wonder. Many of them have victim complex. Any thing some one does, they'll say, "is it because i am a woman?"
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

which research? source, please.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
ajigglin:

which research? source, please.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4137506.stm
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
where did you get 1 in 4 when the title of the article is 1 in 25?
also, note the first line of the article say "up to." that means 1 in 25 is the largest ratio, but there are smaller ratios as well.
finally, there is this:

"Experts have generally agreed that the rate is below 10%, with a 4% rate meaning that about one in 25 could be affected."

yes, there are many women who do the wrong things, but don't exaggerate the problem.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
ajigglin:

where did you get 1 in 4 when the title of the article is 1 in 25?
also, note the first line of the article say "up to."  that means 1 in 25 is the largest ratio, but there are smaller ratios as well.
finally, there is this:

"Experts have generally agreed that the rate is below 10%, with a 4% rate meaning that about one in 25 could be affected."

yes, there are many women who do the wrong things, but don't exaggerate the problem.

Read it a long time ago. Mixed up 4% and 1 in 25 with 25% and 1 in 4.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
ah, okay.
even so, up to 1 in 25 is still a ratio to take pause with,
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by ogospec(f): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2011
I THINK THEY WILL BE IN BETTER POSITON TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION, BUT NO MATTER WHAT I STILL BELIEVE THAT IF EVER ONCE HAVE TRUE LOVE FOY UR WIFE U WIL NOT CHEAT ON HER, PEOPLE SAY TRUE LOVE DOESNT EXIST , I SRONGLY DISBELIEVE THAT BUT WILL ONLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS HARD TO FIND "ALWAYS MAKE YOUR LOVE TO BE THE WAY YOU LIKE"
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
For Ladies, if you haven't committed any sin ie relationship or marital infidelity, you have the right to ask that question. . .
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by cooker: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
men cheat mostly for ego reasons they want to feel special, they can be very happy in their marriage but they still cheat also for love of varieties of women but it is not only men that get bored with their wives and cheat, women can get bored but women think more of the consequences of cheating compared to men that is why a lot of women do not cheat. men cheat without thinking of the result but at the end of the day regretting cheating if the wife finds out and they still love her, women sometimes get tired of one soup everyday too but women don't just do things like men they will consider advantages and disadvantages of cheating before they make any decision.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2011
ladies especially the unmarried,dont generalize this motion and suspect every man as a prospective cheater, i am not married yet and i do not conceive in my heart my husband will cheat on me, i am in the society doesn't necessarily mean that all that happens in d society will happen to me too
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by AlphaSoul: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sagamite:
What I know is that, women cheat a lot as well. Only amateur and gullible guys don't know that.

It is not about so-called women's "discipline" or "selflessness" or "morals" that prevents their all-out cheating. Women will cheat more if they had as little to lose as men do.

Even I am 100% sure women are more selfish than men, whilst men are more greedy than women.

Both sexes have their good and bad individuals. The bad are way more than the good people. You have to be careful who you choose.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by AlphaSoul: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sagamite:

I will have to disagree on that.

Based on my experience with women (and admittedly, this is vast grin), you tend to see that women tend to always want things their way and will use emotional blackmail to get it if they have to. They are more subjective than men and tend to give priority to their own (e.g. kids), that is why it is hard for a woman to agree for the same punishment she wishes on others for their own kid.

Furthermore, women know that women are more selfish. I think this is a major contributor to woman always having beef with each other and bitching on each other even without knowing each other. And as a guy, you are wondering "why". Men just get along with each other.

The amount of times I am in amazement how my female friends are beefing the person they are smiling with is shocking.

Women are not selfish in situations they know they risk public condemnation. Once you remove the threat of that, they are more likely to act selfishly without a shred of contrition. Absolutely zero contrition because . . . . ."they are the weaker sex" hence they are entitled to misbehave without consequence or responsibility.

That is not to say there are no selfish men.

Thanks. I just love the vanity of it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams / Snake In The Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.